15 minutes ago, seanthiar said:

got the same problem - there is a option in MCM to disable the dialog for arrest and send you direct to prison that should work. Sometimes the system got problems with not mixing the dagonar arrest and the vanilla arrest and don't put you away.

Oh great, I'll have a look. Thank you very much, I must have missed that option while going through the MCM. ?

I was in Helgan keep, and when I put on the mage boots or the berserker boots they have the formal footwear appearance (block heels with stockings) instead of being ballet boots as per the description as well as what they were in the past. At first I thought this had to do with building the models (nope), or perhaps a conflict (also no). Digging into the ESP for both the current 8.3 version and 7...something I found that the AA used were different. Previously dcur_rubberbootsAA was used as opposed to the current dcur_formal_bootsAA. Is this a bug or a feature? It doesn't seem like the sort of thing that gets changed accidentally so I thought I'd ask. For now I'm making a patch to change it back.

50 minutes ago, TomTheCline said:

I was in Helgan keep, and when I put on the mage boots or the berserker boots they have the formal footwear appearance (block heels with stockings) instead of being ballet boots as per the description as well as what they were in the past. At first I thought this had to do with building the models (nope), or perhaps a conflict (also no). Digging into the ESP for both the current 8.3 version and 7...something I found that the AA used were different. Previously dcur_rubberbootsAA was used as opposed to the current dcur_formal_bootsAA. Is this a bug or a feature? It doesn't seem like the sort of thing that gets changed accidentally so I thought I'd ask. For now I'm making a patch to change it back.

Thats because in DCL 8.3 there are no "Berserker Boots". But there are items as below:

"Light Uniform Boots" (light armor) - they look like a ballet boots

"Uniform Heels" (heavy armor) - they look like heels (not stilleto)

I have just installed the newest version of DCL to my LE Skyrim (no previous install), and when I load a save or start a new game, it crashes. BUT I narrowed the crash to "Meshes\Actors\Character\Behaviors\FNIS_Deviously Cursed Loot_Behavior.hkx"

If I delete that file, no crash occurs, and DCL says it initializes fine. The game also runs fine if I just uninstall DCL entirely. I can even disable the esps (but otherwise leave the mod active), and the crash will still occur on any new game or load as long as that hkx file is present. I'm sure that the behavior file is necessary, but I am not sure why it is failing.

Do I need to convert or clean the file somehow or could there be something with FNIS or another mod that isn't playing nice?

4 hours ago, piotsze said:

Thats because in DCL 8.3 there are no "Berserker Boots". But there are items as below:

"Light Uniform Boots" (light armor) - they look like a ballet boots

"Uniform Heels" (heavy armor) - they look like heels (not stilleto)

As far as I know there weren't any in the last version I played either. What I meant is the boots by the Berserker armor (near the chest where you get Chloe's key). I'm not looking at it right now. Also there are the mage boots in the cage on the dcur_deadbanditloot NPC corpse. In any case, all the dcur_armor_catsuit_boot* boots have the formal boot AA and not just the uniform heels, which are, as far as I can tell, new.

18 hours ago, seanthiar said:

Just a dumb question - Is Sasha not marriageable or did I something wrong ? I tried it with Sasha as a follower, unbound, many kisses and presents and with her as the dominant part (both versions). I thought after the coments her mother gave that you can marry her after you paid the price becaue her other daughters are sold and married... I talked with Marama, got the Amulet of Mara and wear it but no dialog-option for marriage. Other NPC's bug me about marriage so I know the marriage quest is working and in the correct stage. 

Found a workaround by accident, but I think that I did not see the marriage option is maybe a bug.

The workaround is to start the marriage quest before adding Sasha as a follower. That means you have to talk to Maramar and about weddings in the temple and maybe buy an amulet of Mara. Only then you see the marriage option. 

i guess, the collar from the dom (leon, leah), is incompatible with the collar from the working girl job from the innkeeper. that is a pitty. the pimp master does not replace that job, though it should.  maybe you redo this pimp master so it works exactly like the working girl job ? should be easy : Master = Innkeeper, master collar = innkeepers collar.  it is natural, that the master uses his slave to make money for him by prostitution. so the master pimp should work inside the city, instead of the working girl job, which works only inside the inn

kimy, i write you questions and suggestions, because i like the mod

edit : i am not sure if the master pimp comes with estruks more rules addon. if so, then it would be even better if the dom collar would do the job of the innkeepers collar.

I like the idea of the prisons, but I don't like the implementation. Specifically, the way that the DCL dialogue completely replaces the vanilla guard dialogue and there's no way to use the vanilla system. It would be okay if the DCL dialogue had results other than prison, but as far as I can tell that's the only thing that can happen. You have no option to simply pay a fine or use influence as a thieves guild member or thane like you can normally. I really think this should be changed in a future update, either to a system where there's a chance to use the DCL dialogue vs. vanilla, or you have a choice to turn on one or the other on in the MCM, or something else; there are a lot of options really.

@Kimy or @ZaflisCan I ask a stupid question? I was having a conflict with Devious Devices and the Immersive Armour mods, mainly that the default item hider slot was preventing certain helmets from being equipped. I ended up switching the item hider slot to slot 60 as a workaround as it didn’t appear to be assigned to anything. Later on I started having trouble with Chloe where any sort of torso equipment would override her Berzerker catsuit, even if it had less armour bonus or indeed none at all. Could my having changed the slot around be the problem or do I have another issue. I’m currently on the most recent version of both DD and Cursed Loot. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Had a rather hilarious bug doing some testing of the DCL prison. The POP bounty hunter busted in about the 2nd day and stabbed the hell outta all the guards. Then tried to haul me off to the Reach but was foiled by a locked door. xD

Trying again this time starting with POP: guards took me to pillory, got raped -- guard comes up to arrest me for having sex in public. xD

1 hour ago, twsnider1138 said:
I was having a conflict with Devious Devices and the Immersive Armour mods, mainly that the default item hider slot was preventing certain helmets from being equipped. I ended up switching the item hider slot to slot 60 as a workaround as it didn’t appear to be assigned to anything.

So it doesn't seem Immersive Armour is compatible with Bodyslide and HDT (i never tried). Scaling with morphs is the most important thing for us, no? ?  I don't have time atm to look up what set i'm using, but there are more options in nexus. And we'd need to know if you want CBBE or UUNP one.

You could alternatively try some other slot than 60 for the hider, or edit the immersive armour helmets to different slots. There was some guide:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/6ak6b9/changing_an_armor_from_the_body_slot_to_slot_60/

Could I get some hints for the Leon quest? I'm at the stage where I'm supposed to find a bunch of restraints, but so far have only found one of them. I've even tried to TCL through the house and know where "that other" thing is I need to find eventually, but I'd rather not take the shortcut to simply get it.

10 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

So it doesn't seem Immersive Armour is compatible with Bodyslide and HDT (i never tried). Scaling with morphs is the most important thing for us, no? ?  I don't have time atm to look up what set i'm using, but there are more options in nexus. And we'd need to know if you want CBBE or UUNP one.

You could alternatively try some other slot than 60 for the hider, or edit the immersive armour helmets to different slots. There was some guide:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/6ak6b9/changing_an_armor_from_the_body_slot_to_slot_60/

Oh no, sorry that wasn’t what I meant. I had switched the devious devices item hider slot to 60 and that got the immersive armour helmets  to start equipping. My problem is Chloe not wearing the Berzerker suit Kimy made for here. I give her the suit and she equips it at the start. However if I give her any sort of clothing, even stuff without an armour bonus, she automatically equips that instead of her catsuit. Now with further testing, namely switching between slots 41 and 60, I’ve discovered that doesn’t make any difference. The problem seems to be that she’ll automatically equip any torso equipment from the core game, ragged trousers, armour, clothes, whatever, and completely ignores any modded equipment. And it only seems to be the torso slot, gloves and boots she’ll wear just fine. I’ve got another workaround for the moment by installing Amazing Follower Tweaks and putting any loot in the backpack option and not her main inventory. That seems to keep her in the actual armour she’s supposed to have. I’m just wondering what might have happened and how I can fix it.

12 minutes ago, OH1972 said:

Could I get some hints for the Leon quest? I'm at the stage where I'm supposed to find a bunch of restraints, but so far have only found one of them. I've even tried to TCL through the house and know where "that other" thing is I need to find eventually, but I'd rather not take the shortcut to simply get it.

Search every container (sacks, barrels, cabinets) on the basement and first floors to find the restraints you need.  One is in a non-standard container, a large vase/urn thing to the right of the room where you stowed your gear.

2 hours ago, OH1972 said:

All of that items are quite good hidden in the house. Those items are all Obsidian. In my game i only couldn't find "Obsidian Slave Boots". Seems that sometimes it happens to the cell that this item do not spawn in the house or sometimes dissapear, idk. I even made another "run" just to find out that they spawned in the next time i did it. Generally i avoid to do this quest.

Also if you can i advise to avoid becoming Leah slave. Stealing key to free myself from Leah was piece of cake. But freeing up was not. I don't know if RND mechanics were highly against me, or settings in DCL MCM menu did no difference to me. Leah was able to catch me everey single time when my character started trying combinations.

To explain: Leon/Leah collar can't be lockpicked and you can't unlock it with a key like any other restraints. Only one way to free-up yourself is to steal a key from your master (Leon/Leah). And you do it by Talking to him/her and not by pickpocketting. It doesn't mean that it will unlock you in an instant. Oh no no no... It will start advanced RND mechanics. This means that it is a lottery.

Also same behaviour you can expect from Sasha from Dollmaker's House, if you allowed her to put chastity belt on your character. Or if enough time has passed. Can be a week or two. She can be quite persistant in tormenting her sub by pressing remote button... Yeah, she will do tormenting a lot.

But none of the above still matters to me as long as it was very funny to watch. It made me giggle couple of times.

Sorry i got another point.

combat attacks has an option to robb all items and gold. but this goes into the pocket of a bandit, and you get it all back, when you killed him.

what is need is an amount of gold LOST. really gone. a slider in mcm , like solification, 10-100 x level lost gold. 

independent from the robbery option, so it will happen even if robbery is off.. 

thanks

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Sorry i got another point.

combat attacks has an option to robb all items and gold. but this goes into the pocket of a bandit, and you get it all back, when you killed him.

what is need is an amount of gold LOST. really gone. a slider in mcm , like solification, 10-100 x level lost gold. 

independent from the robbery option, so it will happen even if robbery is off.. 

thanks

This already exists. Just attempt to resist the surrender and you will lose quite a lot of your money even before any consequence happens.

Ohai!

Long time lurker - I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or if I've done my due dilligence with troubleshooting and searching for a solution - but I never find any cursed loot in this version. Most of the other features work more or less fine, I find keys, the rape/surrender mechanic works, the dialog options are all there and working, but none of the traps ever work and I've changed all the settings ever wich way without any results. Now I'm at the point were I reinstalled everything from the ground up, game is mostly Cursed Loot with it's dependencies and a few armor mods, but its still failing to launch a trap event.

Any pointers would be nice at this point :)

10 minutes ago, Whail said:

Ohai!

Long time lurker - I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or if I've done my due dilligence with troubleshooting and searching for a solution - but I never find any cursed loot in this version. Most of the other features work more or less fine, I find keys, the rape/surrender mechanic works, the dialog options are all there and working, but none of the traps ever work and I've changed all the settings ever wich way without any results. Now I'm at the point were I reinstalled everything from the ground up, game is mostly Cursed Loot with it's dependencies and a few armor mods, but its still failing to launch a trap event.

Traps won’t trigger until you’re level 3 or 4.

5 hours ago, Whail said:

Ohai!

You need to be level 3 or higher for cursed loot events to trigger. This is never mentioned inside the mod.

On 9/15/2019 at 12:47 PM, Zaflis said:

Screenshot your combat surrender settings from MCM?

There is also another setting for chance to get tied up after any rape.

I double checked the settings and both are zero. Tried starting a new game too. I allways get a full set of gear after combat surrender. Are there people aout here who do not get fully equipped after combat surrender?

Please  @Kimy fix the Maiden's shield so it can be removed when it should.

BUG: Maiden's shield doesn't come off

How to replicate:

1) Put on Maiden's Shield

2) Press T to wait 24 hours, repeat 7 times

3) Receive a message that you should be able to remove it yet you can't

Plus, if I may have a request, please add enchantable bondage gear / bondage gear that gives player bonuses. I would love to do bondage only play :)

1 hour ago, TeaAndBiscuits said:

BUG: Maiden's shield doesn't come off

How to replicate:

1) Put on Maiden's Shield

2) Press T to wait 24 hours, repeat 7 times

3) Receive a message that you should be able to remove it yet you can't

Are you absolutely sure timed restraints like that work with ingame time or real world time? It could be that using T to wait is regarded too easy way out and simply doesn't work. That said i gave up waiting last time i tried maiden's shield, i do not know of a case where someone got it off. Too many patches since i last tried, can't say anything reliable. I do believe i actually saw a message that it can be opened but the "Remove it" didn't work back then.

Hi, new to Skyrim mods and I was really interested in getting this pack working. Right now most of the scripts are working but I'm having a problem with getting sex to work when I'm in a straitjacket. I made a topic over in technical support but I thought maybe I'd mention here as well since I'm trying to get this pack running in particular.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130064-bound-sex-animations-not-starting/

I've tried running the setup with and with ZaZ animations but no dice.