Bound Sex Animations not starting?

BxRad

I'm new to modding and just trying to get mostly minimal install of Deviously Cursed Loot running. I'm using NMM with base Skyrim on Steam (I don't have any of the DLCs) and I'm not sure if I'm missing files or what I've done wrong.

Whenever I initiate Solicitation or the Shopping Quest, the characters say they will use me but then nothing will happen for a while and they'll just walk away. Same for any rape scenes.

While I was writing this post I messed around a little more and found that if I get place in a yoke, the animations for the yoke DO work. It's when I'm in the straitjacket of the Shopping Quest that nothing happens.

Load Order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm (1.9.32.08 ?)
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     SexLab.esm (sexlab Framework v162_FULL)
  3  3     SexLabAroused.esm (v28b)
  4  4     Devious Devices - Assets.esm (3.0e)
  5  5     Devious Devices - Integration.esm (4.3a)
  6  6     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm (4.3a)
  7  7     ZaZAnimationPack.esm (v7.0)
  8  8     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp (8.3)
  9  9     SkyUI.esp (5.1.0)
 10  a     FNIS.esp (7.5)
 11  b     FNISspells.esp (5.0.1)
 12  c     RaceMenu.esp (3.4.5)
 13  d     RaceMenuPlugin.esp (3.4.5)
 14  e     XPMSE.esp(4.51.0)

Other Mods:

Spoiler

SKSE 1.7.3 ref48

BodySlide and Outfit Studio v4.7.4

CBBE v3.4

Fuz Ro Doh 6.1

HDT Physics Extensions14.28.0

HDT Breast and Bust Physics? downloaded off threedeedevil's page as "Loremonger - With Collision"

I'm new so I'm not sure how to attach a Papyrus log but I have one from the session I did while writing this where the Yoke animations worked but Straitjacket didn't. Let me know if I need to provide more information. I can provide a bit of the Papyrus log's most outstanding error for now.

Spoiler

[09/19/2019 - 08:16:20AM] slaScanner end time is ....1087.225952
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:20AM] Next update in 120.000000
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:22AM] [DCUR] - Sex with player: Alvor
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:22AM] [Zad]: Selecting DD-aware animations.
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:22AM] [Zad]: Actor(s) are bound. Trying to set up bound animation.
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:23AM] [Zad]: Error: no valid bound animations could be found.
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:23AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]
stack:
    [zadQuest (0500F624)].zadbq00.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 551
    [zadQuest (0500F624)].zadlibs.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 706
    [dcur_mainlib (08024495)].dcur_library.SexWithPlayer() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5110
    [topic info 080837AB on quest dcur_curseddialogue (08018CE7)].dcur_shopping_nextstage.Fragment_0() - "dcur_shopping_nextstage.psc" Line 20
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:23AM] [DCUR] Sex Scene aborted. No valid animations found.
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:24AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:30AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:32AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:40AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:42AM] [DCUR] - Sex with player: Alvor
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:42AM] [Zad]: Selecting DD-aware animations.
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:43AM] [Zad]: Actor(s) are bound. Trying to set up bound animation.
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:43AM] [Zad]: Error: no valid bound animations could be found.
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:43AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]
stack:
    [zadQuest (0500F624)].zadbq00.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 551
    [zadQuest (0500F624)].zadlibs.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 706
    [dcur_mainlib (08024495)].dcur_library.SexWithPlayer() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 5110
    [topic info 08086918 on quest dcur_publicindecency (0807033D)].dcur_pi_misogyny_submit.Fragment_0() - "dcur_pi_misogyny_submit.psc" Line 10
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:43AM] [DCUR] Sex Scene aborted. No valid animations found.
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:48AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[09/19/2019 - 08:16:55AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

Dear Sir, there is all known bug in ZaZ Animation Pack in versions 7.0 and 8.0, also 8.0+ for Skyrim Legendary Edition - only. This bug prevents "doggy" sexual style positions to be displayed. However sexual act sounds from both actors also should be heared. But both actors will look like they stay in a place and do nothing. (this is not a "T-Pose")

Becase of wearing straitjacket - your available animations basically are highly reduced. Even the armbinder or yoke - have got much more available animations - sexual positions to be played. Wearing straitjacket means that only "doggy style" animation could be played - but they will not - because of the bug.

The solution is in here:

And you must apply above solution to enjoy straitjacket. This bug comes from ZaZ Animation Pack.

Read above instructions carefully. Also Author of this patch wants you to "Rebuild animation in ZaZ". You need to Rebuild, than also Register animations in ZaZ. Just like that in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

21385140_enb2019_09_2002_40_57_02.jpg.b5cd9a02b6094af43ee3d022185cbb48.jpg

After you Register, scroll down to see if all animation say "YES" on the right side of the same window/tab:

Spoiler

1542809513_enb2019_09_2002_41_18_55.jpg.a303ec0e4f543c24151d912034fee226.jpg

Also you should start shopping quest only if you are not restrained. Because the quest-giver won't put some restraints on you. If you are restrained - she/he - can refuse and turn away. Remove the straitjacket, chastity belt and any others - than try again.

Wish you luck! Peace. ✌️?

8 minutes ago, piotsze said:

Dear Sir, there is all known bug in ZaZ Animation Pack in versions 7.0 and 8.0, also 8.0+ for Skyrim Legendary Edition - only. This bug prevents "doggy" sexual style positions to be displayed. However sexual act sounds from both actors also should be heared. But both actors will look like they stay in a place and do nothing. (this is not a "T-Pose")

How many errors go you know in ZAZ? Have you reported them?

The problem whit that animations have been admited by t.ara in November 27, 2017 and was solved in the next release. Of course, i not have any problem with that animations.

21 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

How many errors go you know in ZAZ? Have you reported them?

The problem whit that animations have been admited by t.ara in November 27, 2017 and was solved in the next release. Of course, i not have any problem with that animations.

Maybe was fixed for Skyrim SE. But not for Skyrim LE. Go today, even now and download "ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+.7z" from t.ara thread at loverslab. Find script named "zbfSexLab.psc". Use notepad++ for convenience or any other text editor which can show line numbers.

Go to line no.: 2236

See for yourself:

Spoiler

image.png.cfc04b565c0225b3e1ac0e312855781c.png

Do you think i made this out? Don't need an apology. Thank you.

EDIT: Same was in 7.0 - for your knowledge.

Thanks for the reply @piotsze 

Unfortunately that didn't seem to solve the issue with the straitjacket. I checked to make sure the source script had the typo fixed after I copied the files but I'm still getting that "[Zad]: Error: no valid bound animations could be found." error. My menu looks identical to yours as well with the doggy style showing YES next to it.

I put my log into a pastebin. still don't see an attachment option in this. I also completely reinstalled the game and redid the mods with ZaZ v8.0 this time and your fix.
https://pastebin.com/KhLn7U5U

Dear Sir @BxRad- from your log...

Sexlab has found and registered animation:

[09/19/2019 - 08:59:52PM] SEXLAB - [zadbq00 <zadQuest (0500F624)>] DDZapArmbDoggy01 - Created Non-Global Object 'DDZapArmbDoggy01'
[09/19/2019 - 08:59:52PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbDoggy01): set

Your character named Britney wears:

[09/19/2019 - 09:01:46PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Britney: Black Ebonite Straitjacket Dress (Open))
[09/19/2019 - 09:01:46PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Britney: White Leather Cuffs (Arms))
[09/19/2019 - 09:01:46PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Britney: Golden Cuffs (Padded) (Legs))
[09/19/2019 - 09:01:47PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Britney: Red Leather Collar (Posture))

By opening doors to Riverwood Trader this immadietly triggered a trap, but Britney is to low leveled for trap to work:

[09/19/2019 - 09:02:07PM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.
[09/19/2019 - 09:02:07PM] [DCUR] - Character is too low level. No trap event.

She entered into conversation with Lucan Valerius, which wanted to:

[09/19/2019 - 09:02:32PM] [DCUR] - Sex with player: Lucan Valerius

From this log it looks to me that you have tweaked a little bit too much options in DCUR. There is not much left to do also. You can try to enter SexLab MCM menu -> Rebuild & Clean (tab) -> Reset animation registry. If that will not help with Lucan Valerious - sad to say - you need to make a new game if Cursed Loot menu is locked. 

I would suggest to start a new character - from the look of that - also might be that your Cursed Loot menu could be locked for you now. Check that out. For starters with DCUR i would suggest to change only one option after new game creation: go to Cursed Loot MCM menu -> Miscellaneus Options (tab) -> uncheck: Lock Menu when Tied. That's all. Reason: when level 1 character ends up in so many restraints - effects of that are at least unpredictable - so to speak, like in your game. Also it happens that looting some bodies, flowers, containers - gives you: keys, restraint items, or trigger a trap (most likely). But in DCUR menu you can set everything up for your game play style. But you need to take a time and by hover your cursor over every option - read a description of that option. Take a time - because setting things up correctly - if really want it - can't be done fastly. It took me almost two hours to undestand every option in DCUR when i first saw and installed this mod.

Also if in DCUR as i wrote above Lock Menu when Tied is disabled/unchecked - you can free up your character from restraints and even stop quests already pending. Option to free will be here: Cursed Loot MCM menu -> Debug -> Safeword: FREE ME!!! (you click on "free me" and exit from menu, wait one minute or two of real life time until restraints are removed from your character and quests are stopped, longer time needed if having followers)

Keep in mind that some restraints are making your character "naked" to public eye, and in DCUR you have Public nudity, Misogyny. And also other NPC can report you being naked in public to Guards. Guards don't like to see sex act in public. People (NPC's) don't like when you steal from them and when catched - there would be bounty. If there would be placed high bounty - your character can end up in Dagonar Prison for Woman also...

So this is like a chained reaction which could be very long depending on your settings in DCUR. That's why i advise to take a time to learn about it - and set it up for your need correctly.

@BxRad Also it appeared to my mind: what can help you out? So i'm posting my personal Exported settings of DCUR. I'm however not gonna spam this thread with many multiple screenshots of my settings from DCUR. File name is: "DCURConfig.json". You can view it in text editor, even copy this to folder "\skse\plugins\DCUR\DCURConfig.json" - to be able to import it while in your game. DCUR has got that option.

My Settings: Low Performance Mode - so the traps trigger not so often, Lock Menu when Tied - unchecked. Also just take in advise that some behaviour/quests with my settings - couldn't happen to you. As i for an example have disabled Dagonar Prison, Rape and couple other options.

And also my character was in Dragonar Prison many of times. So it started to be allready a boring experience for me. Reason: also just wanted to do some standard Skyrim quests while not getting stuck in place by DCUR.

My next advise: go to Dawnstar, near docks there is a house called Dollmaker House. From Dollmaker - you can buy a Lucky Charm - which will protect your character from a trap. One trap execution - one amulet destroyed - so you need to re-equip it again after single trap. As on screenshot below (spoiler):

Spoiler

1213460256_enb2019_09_2011_18_38_22.jpg.14729affc1d8ff04ccbf0f2e29a46639.jpg

Also to be smart i advise to take Shopping Quest from a Follower and not from any static character from a hold or town. Reason: follower will not stop following you when this quest is active. And will help you with bandits. Also you have your follower near you - so you don't waste your time to travel back to whomever you did took this quest from.

I use Sofia Funny Fully Voiced Follower. Also as a proove of that this quest can be done (spoiler):

Spoiler

180045568_enb2019_09_2009_46_59_53.jpg.e2bf0305449e98fe282a7c0ab46e46dc.jpg

But end results might not be what you expected. Don't be surprised when they will leave you to your restraints after quest is done. Without unlocking you.

Wish you luck! Peace. ✌️?

DCURConfig.json

10 hours ago, piotsze said:

Maybe was fixed for Skyrim SE. But not for Skyrim LE. Go today, even now and download "ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+.7z" from t.ara thread at loverslab. Find script named "zbfSexLab.psc". Use notepad++ for convenience or any other text editor which can show line numbers.

Go to line no.: 2236

See for yourself:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.cfc04b565c0225b3e1ac0e312855781c.png

Do you think i made this out? Don't need an apology. Thank you.

EDIT: Same was in 7.0 - for your knowledge.

Well, i must admit that, today, in the actual download from ZAZ 8, REALLY, that source code is bad.

But as you can see in the post, t.ara admit the fail and include this line in the main ZAZ 8 page:

Cedec0 - Zaz-"DoggyStyle"-Animation Fix (will come with the next release)

But i'm totally sure that, in some moment, i download a version of ZAZ 8 with that problem corrected.

My only explanation is that, in some moment, t.ara use another version for make the final distribution.

I remember some post in ZAZ where t.ara say has hardware problems and must recover some security copies, and problably, when did the restoration, used an old version of the script.

Now, go to talk about the REAL problem of the OP:

19 hours ago, BxRad said:

Whenever I initiate Solicitation or the Shopping Quest, the characters say they will use me but then nothing will happen for a while and they'll just walk away. Same for any rape scenes.

While I was writing this post I messed around a little more and found that if I get place in a yoke, the animations for the yoke DO work. It's when I'm in the straitjacket of the Shopping Quest that nothing happens.

You can read the words that i put in BOLD. Say literally "nothing will happen for a while" and that mean:

The animations are not correctly registered in FNIS

If ZAZ registrer an animation inside SexLab, when a mod launch the animation SexLab fire a Debug.SendAnimationEvent(anim_name) and that make the animation engine search the animation of that name inside the behaviors and the game play the indicated animation for the indicated actors.

If the animation NOT exist inside the behaviors SexLab can not know it.

Simply, SexLab asume that the animation exist and that the actors are animated and use theirs timers for change the stage of the animaction sending another Debug.SendAnimationEvent but as the animation not exist inside the behavios the actors make "nothing ... for a while" and that have nothing relation to the problem located and solved by Cedec0.

For be more clear, the only REAL problem in that animations is a fail in the stages. The lines:

Spoiler

Int B = akAnim.AddPosition(Female, addCum = Anal)
    akAnim.AddPositionStage(B, asAnim1 + "_A1_S3")
    akAnim.AddPositionStage(B, asAnim1 + "_A1_S4")
    akAnim.AddPositionStage(B, asAnim1 + "_A1_S3")
    akAnim.AddPositionStage(B, asAnim1 + "_A1_S4")

Int A = akAnim.AddPosition(Male)
    akAnim.AddPositionStage(A, asAnim2 + "_A2_S3", -100, sos = 5)
    akAnim.AddPositionStage(A, asAnim2 + "_A2_S4", -100, sos = 5)
    akAnim.AddPositionStage(A, asAnim2 + "_A2_S3", -100, sos = 7)
    akAnim.AddPositionStage(A, asAnim2 + "_A2_S4", -100, sos = 5)

Only make that Sexlab call the AnimationEvent of the Stage 3 in the Stage 1 and 3 and use the same animation in the stages 2 and 4. That is the only problem. The animations use the incorrect stage but are played.

That NEVER can cause the problem reported by the OP.

@GenioMaestro Thank you sir, honestly, for taking your time to see up to this. I didn't do any "reports" on that - that's true. Didn't think that would be taken seriously to the consideration. And also i know that many users - just report 90% of their problems thinking that it is a fault in a one specific mod - and not in their owns setup of multiple mods - and glitches between them.

And they don't do FNIS, right...

Archived