6 hours ago, shar181 said:

I had an issue with DCL (SSE), and was advised to make a report about it on the LE thread! Unfortunately I don't have a papyrus log, because I don't know how to make those, but I can give specific directions for replicating the issue. I was playing a female Imperial, if that's important.

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Approach the two pillories in Whiterun, near the big tree. Not wearing any devious devices, carrying no keys.
  2. Activate either pillory, and lock yourself in it. Doesn't seem to matter whether you pick the "self-bondage game" option or not.
  3. PC should strip down and assume the position inside the pillory. After a time, you will see a message stating that an NPC is going to "use" you.
  4. NPC teleports to the pillory. The Pillory model disappears, the PC and NPC glitch around a little bit, and then the sexlab animation starts. The pillory reappears for the animation.
  5. The sexlab animation plays to completion. When the animation ends, the pillory model disappears, and the player has full control over the PC.
  6. Continue to receive notifications related to the pillory. "Device will unlock in X hours", etc.
  7. Attempting to activate the nearby gate (the one leading into the cow pen) causes a dialogue box to appear, offering options for attempting to escape the bondage furniture.

It seems like the static Pillory is despawning when the animation starts, getting replaced by a "animation object" version for the duration of the animation, and then the static pillory fails to reappear when the animation ends. If anyone can point me towards directions for making a Papyrus log, I'll update this comment with a proper log. :3

Someone told me how to get papyrus logs, so here it is: Papyrus.0.log

Hopefully that will be useful!

Edit: Here's the Sexlab log, too: SexLabDebug.0.log

20 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Someone told me how to get papyrus logs, so here it is: Papyrus.0.log

Hopefully that will be useful!

That is a repeatable bug, also reported before but good to have these.

But i haven't seen reports of the one @Lupine00 posted before so i guess it's the first time? Chloe quest has disappeared from my log whenever i finish it. Oh maybe some did remained in log for a little while but then it was removed by a later quest in the Bound in Skyrim chain. That was with some beta version of DCL so i don't have exact latest info. The quest that remained in log for a few minutes after might have been Supply and Demand, not Chloe...

15 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If the quest gets stopped properly, that is normal; it's really a very minor issue, and I think it's been around since shortly after the Chloe quest was first added. It's so minor I can see why there's no rush to fix it.

Yeah, since it worked out in th end, it wasn't really an issue. Just the uncertainty if it will break the quest or not.

Alright, I'm going to start a new game.

That Chloe quest...has some good parts, but overall it's tedious as fuck. It's like the PLAYER has to be a masochist instead of just wanting to see a submissive character. Doesn't help that I can't enter the Devious Devicses Menu because I am constantly having a questrelated item on me, so I played for hours with no way of running, since my stamina drains in a second and everytime I finish a quest, I hoped that it would be the last, but it keeps going and going and every part is more tedious than the last. Guess poor Chloe will rot in the dungeon now.

My more constructive feedback: Give the player some option to opt out in between quests, like let them pay Nazeem or later the Dollmaker to release you early. As soon as you reach Nazeem, you are never out of bondage and always locked out from the deviant devices menu and basically not able to do anything else, cause you will be permarestricted.

7 hours ago, lifesuckz69 said:

My more constructive feedback

Playing through this again recently, I found Nazeem's letters, and his "one step ahead" approach worked better for me than in previous plays.

The first couple of times I played this, I was frustrated that you must help Chloe - and you can't abandon the quest after leaving Helgen (perhaps with some consequences) and then pick it back up later - but after you've played it a few times, you just stop questioning that :) 

I found a certain ... frission ... in the idea that Nazeem might be right. Maybe you are dumb and he really has outsmarted you? What if you wanted to play it that way? I actually wanted more of that.

What if you could agree to Nazeem's initial demand? And you have to persuade Chloe to go along with it. Then you have some super-fun-time with Nazeem, and he releases the chains but leaves the suit and chastity, and demands more, the next day. Maybe he finds ways to escalate his demands, putting you back on the original quest path? Or what if you fold on the second demand? A Leon-type slavery with Nazeem that falls apart hilariously when Ahlam gets involved?

It's a quest where more choices would add replayability, exploring different variants, and I think people do tend to replay DCL quests a fair bit.

There certainly could be more opportunities to refuse and then get back in later, or for interesting scenarios to arise that coerce you back in.

Personally, I really like that the Dollmaker forces you to do her bidding at the start. Why wouldn't she? She explains the situation perfectly herself.

The puzzling bit is when she lets you go later.  From a story perspective, she didn't need to do that.

In the original design, she does it because that's basically the end of the quest arc and there's no more content to give you.

Since then, the other, older, quests have been "sequenced" into an official order, but I'm guessing they are essentially the same quests as they always were, they haven't been altered to make them more a single story. (I haven't played past the first encounter with the Dollmaker in the latest version yet).

But I understand why we don't have more paths in the Chloe quest, or a major rework of Rubber Doll or Bound Queen.

It's a hard choice: go back over existing content or do something new.

Most times "something new" is more fun to make and more exciting for players. Would everyone be happier if Chloe had been enhanced but there was no Whip & Chain? I doubt it. Most people are happy with the quests, and having played them, are looking for something totally new. Prison content did get some new complexity, so it can happen.

Sure, wouldn't it be cool if the Rubber Doll collar were redone in a way that retained the original flavor, but created a unifying theme and control mechanism? It could work as a maguffin to drive more quests.

So, instead of getting it randomly, it's put onto you, on purpose, by the Doll Maker ... to make you into a doll, because that's what her name is, right!?

You then have to return to her on a regular basis to keep the dollification under control, keeping you perpetually under her control. Which would then fit with some kind of infinitely repeatable versions of the usual chores.

In such a rework, Bound Queen and Cursed Collar could become quests where the player actively chooses to seek out dangerous artifacts that can override the doll collar - hoping to escape the Dollmaker - and cursed collar ending not in freedom, but in the rubber doll collar being twisted so that it can change into all the other DCL collars, like a wearable Wabbajack.

But that's a lot of work that would probably turn off almost as many people as it turned on.

Is Kimy headed in a direction like that (maybe not quite the same)? Gradually? Maybe... But it's always a choice what to work on. When you ask for one thing, you're implicitly asking for other things not to be done. And the choice is best left to the author; they are the one that has to enjoy making it.

What's been done is a tremendous effort. There's a lot of new content there: new sections, changes to old sections, complete new features, updates to old features ... all that and work on DD 5 too.

Kimy has a good instinct for what will work with a broad range of people, and you have to respect her choices on that.

If you had to choose between new content or adding more replayability to old quests, what would you pick?

One person can only do so much, and they have to pick priorities.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

What's been done is a tremendous effort. There's a lot of new content there: new sections, changes to old sections, complete new features, updates to old features ... all that and work on DD 5 too.

Yeah, it's a great effort and achievement, not gonna deny.

It's just not for me, way too tedious at parts, with all the carriage riding (after trying 10 times to talk with a gag, cause I believe the cursed loot option to make it 100% work either didn't work or got overridden with an option inside the DD menu that I couldn't access) and finding items or moving to the other side of the country, only to have to go back and get the next tedious thing to do.

I just restarted with a new character and let poor Chloe die in the dungeon now, cause I still want to have the rest of the mod.

I know that there are many threads about this but so far none ofthem could help me. When I activate DCL in vortex Skyrim CTDs after the bethesda logo, indicating a missing master, but I am pretty sure I have installed all dependencies I need. SO what did I do wrong it worked on my last hdd.

1.PNG

1 hour ago, Conni said:

I know that there are many threads about this but so far none ofthem could help me. When I activate DCL in vortex Skyrim CTDs after the bethesda logo, indicating a missing master, but I am pretty sure I have installed all dependencies I need. SO what did I do wrong it worked on my last hdd.

1.PNG

You need DD5.1. Go and search for it, the page is not updated so it cause confusion.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157168-devious-devices-le-51-2021-01-19/page/28/?tab=comments#comment-3342990

17 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Playing through this again recently, I found Nazeem's letters, and his "one step ahead" approach worked better for me than in previous plays.

...[snip]...

If you had to choose between new content or adding more replayability to old quests, what would you pick?

One person can only do so much, and they have to pick priorities.

It's been a good long while since I interacted with the Dollmaker content, but she never struck me as an outright malicious character. She's dominant to a T and you could definitely say something about her effectively grooming her daughter to be a slave. Of course a different branch of the questline could take her character into that direction. Which would then basically be new content, so atleast to me replayability for old quests in the extent that you outlined would be the same as new content.

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

Has anyone else had issues with the bondage devices not "matching" the body physics of 3BBB, even after rebuilding them all in bodyslide?

The physics not matching is normal, the breast bones for the 3BBB bodies are different from the base CBBE and UNP bodies. I'm assuming that since this is the LE page, you mean BHUNP 3BBB and not CBBE 3BBB, since I don't believe CBBE 3BBB is on LE yet.

Just now, zarantha said:

The physics not matching is normal, the breast bones for the 3BBB bodies are different from the base CBBE and UNP bodies. I'm assuming that since this is the LE page, you mean BHUNP 3BBB and not CBBE 3BBB, since I don't believe CBBE 3BBB is on LE yet.

I actually meant to post this on the SE page. x3 As long as this isn't a sign that I broke something when I upgraded to the new version of DD, I can deal with the physics being wonky!

5 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I actually meant to post this on the SE page. x3 As long as this isn't a sign that I broke something when I upgraded to the new version of DD, I can deal with the physics being wonky!

The links to the 3BBB body stuff are on the SE troubleshooting post. I don't have a page up for the DCL CBBE 3BBB conversion, but I've linked the one I did there, and you get the DD CBBE  3BBB conversion from there too. That last is not updated to DD 5, so the new outfits will still be wonky, but everything else should work.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-90-2021-03-09/page/100/?tab=comments#comment-3077954

TLDR Suggestion: whenever a rape from this mod occurs remove plugs if they can be removed (not blocked by belt, arent locking, you get the idea) 

Didn't find anything similar in this thread so pardon me if this was already reported/suggested. I am using this mod with rape enabled even the combat one. I was locked in a belt with both plugs and had a chastity key in inventory which i found in a plant. When a rape triggered the person would take of the belt using my key and was still unable to use the lady parts because of plugs, which is rendering the chastity removal kinda useless. In current state you could just equip plugs to prevent access to these areas and the rapist would be intimidated with the plugs and leave them be :D.
So my suggestion is to try remove the plugs after the belt removal. If they are removed it could be accompanied with some message (i.e. "... forcefully removes plug from your ..." ). After the deed is done plugs and belt would be reapplied.

Btw awesome mod having fun with it :)

2 hours ago, Rogell said:

TLDR Suggestion: whenever a rape from this mod occurs remove plugs if they can be removed (not blocked by belt, arent locking, you get the idea) 

Didn't find anything similar in this thread so pardon me if this was already reported/suggested. I am using this mod with rape enabled even the combat one. I was locked in a belt with both plugs and had a chastity key in inventory which i found in a plant. When a rape triggered the person would take of the belt using my key and was still unable to use the lady parts because of plugs, which is rendering the chastity removal kinda useless. In current state you could just equip plugs to prevent access to these areas and the rapist would be intimidated with the plugs and leave them be :D.
So my suggestion is to try remove the plugs after the belt removal. If they are removed it could be accompanied with some message (i.e. "... forcefully removes plug from your ..." ). After the deed is done plugs and belt would be reapplied.

Btw awesome mod having fun with it :)

It's already an option more or less. The belts can be stripped, and one would assume the plugs are removed with the belt. They will put the belt back on when done.

Skyrim LE

SKSE_1_07_03

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-15-1569437811

SkyUI_5_1-3863-5-1

Fuz Ro Doh 61-14884-6-1

ConsoleUtil v3-66257-3

FNIS Behavior 7_6-11811-7-6-1582308039

RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5

NetImmerse Override v-3-4-4-37481-3-4-4 (overwrites previous)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-4-80-1610196781

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition v3.4f-2666-3-4f

BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.3.1-49015-5-3-1-1611081784

HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28

SexLabFramework_v162_FULL

SexLabAroused_V28b

Devious+Devices+LE+5.0

Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0

-Run FNIS

-Run BodySlide

-Everything fresh install and clean save game

-I go to Riverwood, I speak with NPC from "The whip and chain" quest, I'm teleported inside -> Crash

Any suggestion? (Thanks in advance)

LoadOrder

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Devious Devices For Him.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1

Papyrus.0.log

Spoiler

[04/07/2021 - 09:35:28PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:28PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:28PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:28PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:37PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:37PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:37PM] Cannot open store for class "mzinbathequest", missing file?
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:37PM] Cannot open store for class "sos_api", missing file?
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Element of property RiftenCells on script dcur_supplyquestscript attached to dcur_supplyQuest (150E756E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (00042242) is not the right type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Element of property RiftenCells on script dcur_supplyquestscript attached to dcur_supplyQuest (150E756E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (00042249) is not the right type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Element of property RiftenCells on script dcur_supplyquestscript attached to dcur_supplyQuest (150E756E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (00042245) is not the right type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Element of property RiftenCells on script dcur_supplyquestscript attached to dcur_supplyQuest (150E756E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (00042244) is not the right type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Property AppliedSpellEffects on script zadcFurnitureScript attached to  (15114BFA) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Element of property Reward on script zadcFurnitureScript attached to  (15114BFA) cannot be bound because  (0B006962) is not the right type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Property Reward on script zadcFurnitureScript attached to  (1510E349) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] VM is freezing...
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] VM is frozen
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] Reverting game...
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Element of property RiftenCells on script dcur_supplyquestscript attached to dcur_supplyQuest (150E756E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (00042242) is not the right type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Element of property RiftenCells on script dcur_supplyquestscript attached to dcur_supplyQuest (150E756E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (00042249) is not the right type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Element of property RiftenCells on script dcur_supplyquestscript attached to dcur_supplyQuest (150E756E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (00042245) is not the right type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Element of property RiftenCells on script dcur_supplyquestscript attached to dcur_supplyQuest (150E756E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (00042244) is not the right type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Property AppliedSpellEffects on script zadcFurnitureScript attached to  (15114BFA) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Element of property Reward on script zadcFurnitureScript attached to  (15114BFA) cannot be bound because  (0B006962) is not the right type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:43PM] ERROR: Property Reward on script zadcFurnitureScript attached to  (1510E349) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:50PM] Loading game...
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] VM is thawing...
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: Devious Devices Contraptions is now creating sex animations.
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16200 / 16200
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: Maintenance routine called
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16200 / 16200
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] FNIS AA started (load)
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: DDX Events registered
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapPillorySex01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: DevicesUnderneath::Maintenance()
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Registered. Event #8
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Loaded: 25%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Blindfold Mystery] Registered. Event #1
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Blindfold Mystery] Loaded: 1%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Registered. Event #18
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Loaded: 7%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Registered. Event #14
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Bump Pumps] Registered. Event #5
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Bump Pumps] Loaded: 17%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Registered. Event #23
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Registered. Event #17
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Loaded: 50%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Tight Gloves] Registered. Event #20
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Registered. Event #13
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Loaded: 25%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Bra Chafing] Registered. Event #15
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Registered. Event #22
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Loaded: 10%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Drip] Registered. Event #24
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Drip] Loaded: 10%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Belted Empty] Registered. Event #4
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Belted Empty] Loaded: 10%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapPillorySex02): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapPillorySex03): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapPilloryLick01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Nipple Piercings] Registered. Event #0
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Nipple Piercings] Loaded: 55%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Blindfold Trip] Registered. Event #16
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Blindfold Trip] Loaded: 10%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Loaded: 10%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Tight Corset] Registered. Event #11
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Tight Corset] Loaded: 15%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 41.
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Restrictive Collar] Registered. Event #9
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Restrictive Collar] Loaded: 15%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Loaded: 100%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Harness] Registered. Event #25
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Harness] Loaded: 10%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Chaos Plugs] Registered. Event #19
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Chaos Plugs] Loaded: 25%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Tight Gloves] Loaded: 15%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Bra Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Stamina Drain] Registered. Event #6
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Stamina Drain] Loaded: 50%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Registered. Event #12
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Loaded: 10%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Trip and Fall] Registered. Event #7
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Registered. Event #3
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Loaded: 5%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Trip and Fall] Loaded: 20%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Registered. Event #21
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Loaded: 50%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Belt Chafing] Registered. Event #10
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Belt Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: Starting update chain.
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: Devious Devices is now creating animations.
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDBeltedSolo): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Struggle] Registered. Event #2
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: [Struggle] Loaded: 25%
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDArmbinderSolo): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDYokeSolo): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: Devious Devices is now creating bound animations.
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbDoggy01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbDoggy01Both): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbMissionary01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbSkullFuck01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbLesbian01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbLesbian01Both): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbBoobjob01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbKissing01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeMissionary01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeMissionary02): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeMissionary03): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeSkullFuck01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeLesbian01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeLesbian01Both): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeBlowjob01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeKissing01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeForeplay01): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDFBYokeHolding): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDFBYokeDoggy): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDFBMolagStandingYoke): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapMixLesbian01ArmbYoke): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDZapMixLesbian01YokeArmb): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_SH_armbBJ1): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_SH_bbyokeBJ1): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_SH_cuffsFrontBJ1): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_SH_elbBJ1): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_SH_yokeBJ1): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_SH_armbMiss1): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_SH_bbyokeMiss1): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_SH_cuffsFrontMiss1): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_SH_elbMiss1): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_SH_yokeMiss1): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_SH_armbCowg1): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_SH_elbCowg1): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_Billyy_YokeCowgirl): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_Billyy_YokeDoggy): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_Billyy_YokeMissionary): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_Billyy_YokeStanding): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_Billyy_YokeFaceFuck): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_Billyy_Yoke69): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_Billyy_YokeRevCowgirlAnal): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_Billyy_YokeLayingAnal): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_B_PS_Doggy): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_B_PS_DoggyA): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_B_PS_DT): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DD_B_PS_Miss): Get
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: EnableEventProcessing()
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: Rehooking Mod Events
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: XPMSE nMods: 4
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: XPMSE nSets: 41
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.103940)
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:51PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:52PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [338165760]: 338165760
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:52PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization successful.
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:52PM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: ==========Begin Compatibility Checks==========
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: Please note that Errors related to missing files should be ignored.
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: [ Dependency Checks ]
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: DDi version [12.000000]: OK
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: assets version [3.000000]: OK
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: Aroused version [20140124.000000]: OK
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: SexLab version [16200.000000]: OK
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: [ Third Party Mod Compatibility Checks ]
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: [ Sanity Checks ]
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: Verifying that installation is untainted by an unsupported upgrade: OK
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: ==========End Compatibility Checks==========
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: Events arrays already initialized - skipping.
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: zadEventSlots::Maintenance()
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()
[04/07/2021 - 09:35:54PM] [Zad]: Monitoring Camera state.
[04/07/2021 - 09:36:31PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[04/07/2021 - 09:36:34PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[04/07/2021 - 09:36:34PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[04/07/2021 - 09:36:34PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[04/07/2021 - 09:36:34PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[04/07/2021 - 09:36:34PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (07042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[04/07/2021 - 09:36:45PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[04/07/2021 - 09:36:47PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[04/07/2021 - 09:36:49PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!
[04/07/2021 - 09:37:11PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[04/07/2021 - 09:37:13PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!
[04/07/2021 - 09:37:15PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[04/07/2021 - 09:37:16PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [338165760]: 338165760
[04/07/2021 - 09:37:36PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[04/07/2021 - 09:37:38PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

@zenetx Missing CrashFixes, LoadGameCTDFix and PapyrusUtil. NiOverride from Racemenu should be new enough but PapyrusUtil from SexLab is not. Did you configure your SKSE based on guides?

Hey Zaflis, thank you for the suggestion, but I'm afraid it's not the case.

1-I tried those mods before->Same problem. Then I went to super minimalist mod list to make debugging easier.

2-CrashFixes and LoadGameCTD are mostly to solve race conditions and such random issues, which is fine but not the case here. I'm having 100% consistent crash in the same quest, in the same stage, tested dozens of times.

3- Having both Racemenu and NiOverride was indeed an oversight, I excluded NiOverride and tried again -> Unfortunately same problem

I set SKSE up the way I always did. Having played countless hours with previous DD and DCL version, I never had a problem. The problem started after I updated to the new version. So I deleted the whole game folder and installed everything from scratch, to no avail.

Taking a wild guess, I would say something is missing from zaz animation pack (or whatever took its place nowadays) and it's not included in DD LE 5.0, nor in the list of required mods.

Sorry if this has been said before, but can we get an MCM option to disable the DCL arrest dialogue completely? Not just the prison, but the arrest dialogue as well. 

I love this mod a lot and it's been apart of every playthrough I've started for literally years now, but I'm seriously considering just disabling the mod or going back to a older version because of this. Not being able to just pay off your bounty removes a lot of the point of taking certain perks/being a part of the thieves guild, or even having gold on you to begin with. You don't seem to be able to use thane reputation either? Even if you could use those things not being able to just pay your bounty is really annoying.

Edit: In the meantime, anyone looking to disable this part out of the mod until a toggle is added can do so using SSEEdit and ReSaver. Just delete any references to the guard arrest dialogue in SSEEdit and clean up your save with ReSaver. They're all named dcur_prison_arrest something-or-other. I honestly can't say which global or dialogue tree being deleted disabled the DCL dialogue so just back up your files and rip parts out of it until it works. DISCLAIMER: I am not a modder and this may or may not fuck up your save.