hello, i have a problem in the rubber doll quest. after playing for several hours, several of the mod's items were activated without any problem, however The Rubber Doll Quest never starts, I've tried to put the chance percentage in the events tab to 100 for the rubber doll quest, but still does not start.

any solution to this problem?

sorry my bad english.

Sem título.png

15 minutes ago, GamerB110 said:

any solution to this problem?

First if you put value 100 that not means that is 100%. You need put all other outcomes to zero. Only then rubber doll quest will be 100%

Also to trigger that quest you need trigger DCl trap, there you need increase trap outcome to maximum. Also if you have less arousal, traps not trigger.

Also if you are under other DCL quests, DCL traps not trigger. The same if you wear any DD collar.

54 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

First if you put value 100 that not means that is 100%. You need put all other outcomes to zero. Only then rubber doll quest will be 100%

Also to trigger that quest you need trigger DCl trap, there you need increase trap outcome to maximum. Also if you have less arousal, traps not trigger.

Also if you are under other DCL quests, DCL traps not trigger. The same if you wear any DD collar.

after doing all this the quest still hasn't triggered :(
is there any other way to activate this quest?

13 minutes ago, GamerB110 said:

sorry for my previous post, i realized that the leon quest is still active.

You run DCl 8.5? After end this quest there is bug, If you are on DCL 9.0 then bug is fixed. But for version 8.5 if you are end this quest, you need open a console and type

setpqv dcur_leon_enslave leon_questrunning false.

Then after 30 sec check the DCL debug menu. Active quest must be changed to false and quest officially closed.

posted the following bug in the SE thread already, was told to repost here and tag @Kimy:

was trying to trigger the DCL prison, which proofed a bit difficult, so i peeked into the code:

Three code pieces of interest:

266 Function CalcOutcome(Actor who)||
[...]
 13 |   If BountyViolent > 1500.0
 14 |   |   CalcOutcomeViolent(who)|
 15 |   |   isViolentCrime = True
 16 |   Else|   |
 17 |   |   if BountyPetty < 25.0
 18 |   |   |   isVeryMinorOffense = True
 19 |   |   EndIf
 20 |   |   CalcOutcomePetty(who)|
 21 |   EndIf

64  Function CalcOutcomeViolent(Actor who)|
  1 |   ; 9.0: let's reduce the overall visits to the prison a bit. No automatic prison for violent crime, but a higher chance to get a severe outcome (processed in that function)
  2 |   CalcOutcomePetty(who)|
  3 |   return

83  Function CalcOutcomePetty(Actor who)|
[...]
 24 |   if isViolentCrime
 25 |   |   prisonweight = 150.0
 26 |   |   wosweight = 75.0
 27 |   |   bosweight = 50.0
 28 |   |   fineweight = 0.0
 29 |   |   wcweight = 100.0
 30 |   |   ddweight = 75.0
 31 |   |   letgoweight = 0.0
 32 |   |   slavweight = 0.0
 33 |   |   rapeweight = 75.0
 34 |   endif

you'd probably want to swap lines 14&15 of CalcOutcome()

Otherwise the isViolentCrime variable inside of CalcOutcomePetty() is always False

edit: also of note: the "wait, i know you" vanilla guard dialogue (happens when bounty <= 1000 afaik) doesn't trigger the DCL prison.
So i guess the only way to trigger the DCL prison dialogues is by being in a fight with guards and then sheathing your weapons?

edit2: another bug: do not skip the last guard dialogue line or you run the risk of the guards attacking you afterwards.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You run DCl 8.5? After end this quest there is bug, If you are on DCL 9.0 then bug is fixed. But for version 8.5 if you are end this quest, you need open a console and type

setpqv dcur_leon_enslave leon_questrunning false.

Then after 30 sec check the DCL debug menu. Active quest must be changed to false and quest officially closed.

no, I have DCL 9.0, it was just my blindness, and a little stupidity :)

I have a little problem with one of the game in the whip and chain (By the way: I think the idea of the "whip and chain" is brilliant and I would be very happy to have some cursed-loot-quests around it). If you play bondage high-low very often there comes the fail message "It is impossible to wear multiple collars", when it should equip a corset.

Is it posssible to protect yourself against getting bound by DARE packets? Maybe with the lucky Charm amulett?

And which devices can be unlocked with the Universal Key? All the heavier DDs like exhibitionist suit, slave collar/boots etc can't be opend with it.

19 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Can I buy rare keys like leg restraints keys somewhere? I am stuck in an exhi-suit so I can't earn keys and no blacksmith can help me.

You can buy n DCL 9.0 in Whip and Chain in from owner rare keys pack  (about 5000 gold) In this pack randomly got 1 or 2 leg keys. Other keys randomly from DCL too (hand, body, head)

UPD: In this pack when you open you got head, body, hand, legs keys all randomly from 1 or 2. If leg key is 1 then other keys more. But all 4 types as 1 piece as minimum.

5 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You can buy n DCL 9.0 in Whip and Chain in from owner rare keys pack  (about 5000 gold) In this pack randomly got 1 or 2 leg keys. Other keys randomly from DCL too (hand, body, head)

UPD: In this pack when you open you got head, body, hand, legs keys all randomly from 1 or 2. If leg key is 1 then other keys more. But all 4 types as 1 piece as minimum.

Yeah, but I need like 8 keys for suit and 6 for Exhi-boots ^^. That's a lot of gold.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

That's a lot of gold.

Use Touch of control on women guards and take her valuables. Have chance drop a leg key. Give used restraints to Dollmaker - have chance to got a leg key.  unsafe (search all herbs to drop keys, complete a quest tie me up and got a random keys).

I had several CTDs I'm sure are because of DCL. But seems it's because I don't use UNP or CBBE. Because I only want the mod for my male PC and since the DDs are "for him" now, it works fine for my PC. Problem is that my game crashed once there were female DCL items loaded. In Helgens Keep there is this heavy armor stuff for females lying around, I loaded my game in the same room and it crashed multiple times (with a weird magic noise). I managed to load and grab the armor and free Chloe. But she got stuck in bondage again and talked like she isn't in bondage. The pillar she was bound to was blinking suddenly. I loaded again (after some CTDs), left the armor on the table and freed her again. It worked.

I totally get that some parts of the mod aren't available without a female body mod. Thing is, now I'm scared of more CTDs in the future. Like, Chloe isn't really avoidable and it crashed just because of the clothes on the table.

I only want to use this mod for the "find loot and get bound" feature. And the keys for devices feature. I don't need anything else. Can I install/set up the mod so I only get that? No Chloe or other quests?

Okay, I guess I'll install UNP now, just because I love Cursed Loot. Still asking if there is a "light" version of DCL?^^

Google has failed me. If you need more info I'll provide it but I don't quite know how to do this "properly".

Trapped containers are not activating, ever. If I'm not mistaken, they go off when your character has arousal. If that's the case, my arousal is stuck at 0. Yes I installed puppet master so I could try to change the values on the sexlabarousal puppetmaster menu but they still revert back to 0 when I leave.

I'm running Special Edition and the puppet master version I'm using is here: Installed with Vortex, no error codes.

1 hour ago, rainbowgasm said:

Google has failed me. If you need more info I'll provide it but I don't quite know how to do this "properly".

Trapped containers are not activating, ever. If I'm not mistaken, they go off when your character has arousal. If that's the case, my arousal is stuck at 0. Yes I installed puppet master so I could try to change the values on the sexlabarousal puppetmaster menu but they still revert back to 0 when I leave.

I'm running Special Edition and the puppet master version I'm using is here: Installed with Vortex, no error codes.

What sexlab aroused version? puppet master is not a DCL requirement.

I find it very hard to stay aroused with aroused modular. I haven't tried slax (the version slam was spun off from)

I'd say make sure you are using this mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

You can also edit the cursed loot settings to change the base arousal required. should be on the first tab.

14 minutes ago, zarantha said:

What sexlab aroused version? puppet master is not a DCL requirement.

I find it very hard to stay aroused with aroused modular. I haven't tried slax (the version slam was spun off from)

I'd say make sure you are using this mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

You can also edit the cursed loot settings to change the base arousal required. should be on the first tab.

SexLabArousedSSE.loose29.7z is the file name. Downloaded from SexLab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

I also edited the cursed loot settings to change base arousal to 0. It's a half assed fix but as far as DCL is concerned it's problem solved I guess. If you have any tips on how to solve the arousal problem for real I would love to hear it.

Edit: To clarify, the arousal problem is that arousal is always 0 and doesn't budge.

3 minutes ago, rainbowgasm said:

SexLabArousedSSE.loose29.7z is the file name. Downloaded from SexLab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

I also edited the cursed loot settings to change base arousal to 0. It's a half assed fix but as far as DCL is concerned it's problem solved I guess. If you have any tips on how to solve the arousal problem for real I would love to hear it.

Edit: To clarify, the arousal problem is that arousal is always 0 and doesn't budge.

Are you using sexlab 1.63 beta 8? Seems like the issue could be sexlab light.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96186-my-arousal-level-always-remains-at-0/

beta 8: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/

Also make sure you have papyrus util overwriting everything.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048/?

You might try asking / looking through the thread for sexlab aroused. it's not really a DCL issue if arousal never changes.

7 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Are you using sexlab 1.63 beta 8? Seems like the issue could be sexlab light.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96186-my-arousal-level-always-remains-at-0/

beta 8: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/

Also make sure you have papyrus util overwriting everything.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048/?

You might try asking / looking through the thread for sexlab aroused. it's not really a DCL issue if arousal never changes.

If I have any more problems I'll take it there. Thank you for your help!

12 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

I had several CTDs I'm sure are because of DCL. But seems it's because I don't use UNP or CBBE. Because I only want the mod for my male PC and since the DDs are "for him" now, it works fine for my PC. Problem is that my game crashed once there were female DCL items loaded. In Helgens Keep there is this heavy armor stuff for females lying around, I loaded my game in the same room and it crashed multiple times (with a weird magic noise). I managed to load and grab the armor and free Chloe. But she got stuck in bondage again and talked like she isn't in bondage. The pillar she was bound to was blinking suddenly. I loaded again (after some CTDs), left the armor on the table and freed her again. It worked.

I totally get that some parts of the mod aren't available without a female body mod. Thing is, now I'm scared of more CTDs in the future. Like, Chloe isn't really avoidable and it crashed just because of the clothes on the table.

I only want to use this mod for the "find loot and get bound" feature. And the keys for devices feature. I don't need anything else. Can I install/set up the mod so I only get that? No Chloe or other quests?

Okay, I guess I'll install UNP now, just because I love Cursed Loot. Still asking if there is a "light" version of DCL?^^

Few things you need to check:

1) HDT Physics Extensions

2) run Bodyslide batch build with all DD and DCL items (some aren't included in the correct filter groups! DCL is split in several)

3) CrashFixes

4) also your SKSE config file needs the memory settings

5) Make sure you don't have any trace of old DD4 files. Remove them and reinstall DD5 if you installed it on top of DD4.

Either way, if you can't make it from entering Helgen keep to reach Whiterun stables with Chloe without CTD or having to load game then something is wrong. There's something very special about the way back from the bandit cave, it's possible you CTD once during that but it didn't happen to my game last time.