So Chloe quest says "Make her your follower and then talk to her" but I don't see anything that makes that go away. She is already following me for a while now and still nothing there. I went to the imperial soldier already, but even though the next step in the journal shows up, the other one is still there. It's an inconvinience, since I have a questmarker over her head all the time and also don't know if the quest will be later broken because of that.

I read in this thread that someone advanced the quest til the end through the console: How would I do that?

I kinda don't want to do the quest, after I read that it disables the cursed loot

Can't complete the quest “Chloe”, since the step “Talk to the shop owner” can not be completed. More specifically, when I talk to the shop owner, there isn't any proper dialog about this quest, anyone knows how to deal with this situation? thanks?

3 hours ago, wolkery said:

Same problem, have you solved it, bro?

6 hours ago, wolkery said:

Can't complete the quest “Chloe”, since the step “Talk to the shop owner” can not be completed. More specifically, when I talk to the shop owner, there isn't any proper dialog about this quest, anyone knows how to deal with this situation? thanks

Try to wait into dialogue longer - sometime it's not loaded. Also Dollmaker have many dialogue option because it's need time to load it or it's can spawn on bottom. List down while you see it. If not, exit and try again while dialogue shows up.  Nothing other can help if all quests options are completed. Also if you are on Skyrim SE, install papyrus util mod.

On 4/3/2021 at 1:05 AM, Ursur1major said:

Are the options for Bondage Adventure dialogue gone from the latest iteration? It's a bummer because I tend to turn off the Bondage Adventure outcome because it tends to break the game more often than not for me, or otherwise puts me in a impossible situation with my other mod combinations.

Yes, they were removed.

There is a workaround if you really want to change the settings.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Try to wait into dialogue longer - sometime it's not loaded. Also Dollmaker have many dialogue option because it's need time to load it or it's can spawn on bottom. List down while you see it. If not, exit and try again while dialogue shows up.  Nothing other can help if all quests options are completed. Also if you are on Skyrim SE, install papyrus util mod.

I'm on LE but still have papyrus. I looked up the console command for quest stage selection, just have to find out the quest ID and stages now, but it seems there are also commands for it. Have to check it out when I got time to play.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Thanks?

42 minutes ago, lifesuckz69 said:

I looked up the console command for quest stage selection,

This quest not recommend to move on by stages because it's complicated uses different conditions and variables. You need check all scripts and change those too (in most case DCL don't allow do it)

26 minutes ago, Player80 said:

but getting stuck for 4 in game hours has become tedious...

You don't need it - do the cycle of struggle, break a device, lockpick. Some of it will work but if not at the same point you can start new cycle. If lockpick is failed then you need wait a few seconds for new cycles. And you will be free faster that 4 hours.

7 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You don't need it - do the cycle of struggle, break a device, lockpick. Some of it will work but if not at the same point you can start new cycle. If lockpick is failed then you need wait a few seconds for new cycles. And you will be free faster that 4 hours.

I'm aware. It usually takes me a few tries, but this time nothing worked.

55 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This quest not recommend to move on by stages because it's complicated uses different conditions and variables. You need check all scripts and change those too (in most case DCL don't allow do it)

Yeah, I found the quest ID and stages and tried a few early ones, but it did not work.

I progressed, but still got the objective to talk, waiting did not help, but I hope I can finish it when I progress through the rest.

A different thing: I get "You are spotted naked" messages, even though I wear the full set after getting tricked by Nazeem. I already adjusted the outfit in 2 mods I could find an option to change them from naked to revealing or sexy, but both did not seem to change it, so I am wondering where else an option to define an outfit as not naked could be. Any idea?

23 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Warning! Not sure if i need mention @Kimy, but i do it. As i say i run Skyrim SE version and problem with broken rendered items not gone.

Only difference is that in DD 4.3 this item locked on you and you can't remove it, but in DD 5.1 it's stay in inventory unequipped and block equip new DD items. Not sure if it blocks script equiping (I think it's block) but inventory equiping is blocked.

At this moment i clear my inventory from 4 diferent boots rendered items, 2 gags and 2 belts.

Will be nice if someone confirm this in Skyrim LE version.

Anyway this is good chance to avoid DCL traps))) Sorry, no fun at more.... Just sad cruel joke.

Can't confirm that happening on LE, i haven't seen any device being blocked from equipping when using DD5+, and i haven't really seen that kind of reports either.

I checked your papyrus log and there is a ton of errors about a furniture. Maybe you encountered one that really broke your save?

For example there may currently be a bug that i have seen too, that after maybe was it sex animation in DDC furniture you are free to move... Don't move and think that you are free to continue playing, you're not free yet. The furniture must be properly escaped first, and i think you can get the escape dialog by pressing E even when walking.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I checked your papyrus log and there is a ton of errors about a furniture. Maybe you encountered one that really broke your save?

I already report here about furniture errors, but no this error not related to me, but Whips and inn. For this building are removed all decorative furniture's (girls stay naked), but in DCL script those girls must be locked into furniture's, because game generates so many errors.  Whips and Inn is most bugged part of DCL 9.0.

See screenshots from this inn and my post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-le-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3337242

Also i suspect what spawns a restraints without inventory devices: DCL surrender - when you surrender to wolf and resist, and failed. wolfs tried put on restraints but can't. Also feature to surrender to wolfs appear because near is friendly NPC humans. In other way as creatures sex is disabled in DCL wolfs without those NPC will allow to go without any surrender options. Also in this post, what you now reply,i publish papyrus log after wolf surrender.

3 hours ago, lifesuckz69 said:

You are spotted naked

About disappeared message: maybe you need wait daylight when Dollmaker trades with you to show up this message? Not sure.

Also about naked: I check a DCL scripts and sure about 98%, that rendered device needs keyword ClothingBody [KYWD:000A8657]

to stop naked comments.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

About disappeared message: maybe you need wait daylight when Dollmaker trades with you to show up this message? Not sure.

Also about naked: I check a DCL scripts and sure about 98%, that rendered device needs keyword ClothingBody [KYWD:000A8657]

to stop naked comments.

So I assume adding that keyword would be difficult for a noob like me.

I thought the one with the messages was sexlab aroused since it lets you choose if your current outfit is naked or not, but that doesn't do anything and I have notifications turned off, and since it also gave me a message about changes to my reputation I figured it has to be Sexlabs RDS, but that also has an option to choose if your current outfit is naked or not that doesn't work.

Probably both of them have a conflict and don't work at all in that regard. I might just kick that, cause there is way too many dialogs anyway, maybe that also fucks with the disappearing message (though it shouldnt)

And the disappearing message is with Chloe. Basically the first quest you get after freeing her. I am now 4 steps further in the quest, but the one is still not unchecked. She follows me around and everything else progresses as intended, but I still have the marker and the unsolved quest to "add her as follower and then talk to her again".

Right now I just try to finish the quest and pray to god that this won't keep me from finishing it later on.

21 minutes ago, lifesuckz69 said:

add her as follower and then talk to her again

This must be fixed immediately when quest start, now this can truly screw all up.

About naked armor for SLA - the same. To shows up in SLA menus it's need clothes, or armor type keyword what marks this armor as not naked for vanilla skyrim. Then SLA allows mark this armor as naked and only that. All DCL and DD restraints body are naked. To make more punish for players and better work with DCL sex attacks etc.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

This must be fixed immediately when quest start, now this can truly screw all up.

About naked armor for SLA - the same. To shows up in SLA menus it's need clothes, or armor type keyword what marks this armor as not naked for vanilla skyrim. Then SLA allows mark this armor as naked and only that. All DCL and DD restraints body are naked. To make more punish for players and better work with DCL sex attacks etc.

I finished the Chloe Quest.

As soon as you reach the dollmaker and it switches to the next quest, it closes the Chloe quest, so while annoying, it does not mess up the whole quest luckily.

I had an issue with DCL (SSE), and was advised to make a report about it on the LE thread! Unfortunately I don't have a papyrus log, because I don't know how to make those, but I can give specific directions for replicating the issue. I was playing a female Imperial, if that's important.

Spoiler
  1. Approach the two pillories in Whiterun, near the big tree. Not wearing any devious devices, carrying no keys.
  2. Activate either pillory, and lock yourself in it. Doesn't seem to matter whether you pick the "self-bondage game" option or not.
  3. PC should strip down and assume the position inside the pillory. After a time, you will see a message stating that an NPC is going to "use" you.
  4. NPC teleports to the pillory. The Pillory model disappears, the PC and NPC glitch around a little bit, and then the sexlab animation starts. The pillory reappears for the animation.
  5. The sexlab animation plays to completion. When the animation ends, the pillory model disappears, and the player has full control over the PC.
  6. Continue to receive notifications related to the pillory. "Device will unlock in X hours", etc.
  7. Attempting to activate the nearby gate (the one leading into the cow pen) causes a dialogue box to appear, offering options for attempting to escape the bondage furniture.

It seems like the static Pillory is despawning when the animation starts, getting replaced by a "animation object" version for the duration of the animation, and then the static pillory fails to reappear when the animation ends. If anyone can point me towards directions for making a Papyrus log, I'll update this comment with a proper log. :3

5 hours ago, lifesuckz69 said:

And the disappearing message is with Chloe. Basically the first quest you get after freeing her. I am now 4 steps further in the quest, but the one is still not unchecked. She follows me around and everything else progresses as intended, but I still have the marker and the unsolved quest to "add her as follower and then talk to her again".

Right now I just try to finish the quest and pray to god that this won't keep me from finishing it later on.

This is completely harmless, but a little annoying, though perhaps some players prefer to have Chloe always findable as a quest target?

It's a deliberate feature of some follower mods so, not too bad really.

It will never block progression on anything, so there's no need to stress about that.

The fragment that was skipped when you didn't talk to Chloe does three things, and two of them are related to updating objectives in the quest log (one sets a new objective that would get cleared later anyway). And one is to enable the dust pile - so in theory you couldn't ever progress the quest without completing this stage -  but the dust pile is already enabled somehow, so you can progress without using this dialog.

It simply leaves objective 35 hanging around in the journal, though it's now meaningless. And the target of objective 35 is Chloe, so she has a quest arrow ... forever ... but you can always stop tracking the quest anyway, so once the Chloe quest is done, it's a very minor issue.

I made a couple of tiny edits to my dcur_chloequest_setstage70.psc to fix this, but if you're already past that stage, you may need to do something a little different. Or you could add it to an earlier stage, if you hadn't done it yet.

dcur_chloequest_setstage70.psc

Spoiler

Scriptname dcur_chloequest_setstage70 extends ObjectReference  

Event OnRead()
    If cqs.GetStage() > 60
        return
    Endif    
    cqs.SetObjectiveCompleted(35)
    cqs.SetObjectiveCompleted(60)
    cqs.SetStage(70)
    Alias_dcur_chloequest_hm_imperialsoldier.GetReference().Disable()
    cqs.SetObjectiveDisplayed(70)    
EndEvent

Quest Property cqs Auto ; This change allows you to compile the file without forcing rebuild of any other DCUR files - the assigned value stays assigned because the types are compatible.
ReferenceAlias Property Alias_dcur_chloequest_hm_imperialsoldier Auto

If you want to fix this from another quest, you can probably use:

Quest.GetQuest("dcur_chloequest").SetObjectiveCompleted(35)

to clean this up from anywhere, even a completely different mod.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

This is completely harmless, but a little annoying, though perhaps some players prefer to have Chloe always findable as a quest target?

It's a deliberate feature of some follower mods so, not too bad really.

It will never block progression on anything, so there's no need to stress about that.

The fragment that was skipped when you didn't talk to Chloe does three things, and two of them are related to updating objectives in the quest log (one sets a new objective that would get cleared later anyway). And one is to enable the dust pile - so in theory you couldn't ever progress the quest without completing this stage -  but the dust pile is already enabled somehow, so you can progress without using this dialog.

It simply leaves objective 35 hanging around in the journal, though it's now meaningless. And the target of objective 35 is Chloe, so she has a quest arrow ... forever ... but you can always stop tracking the quest anyway, so once the Chloe quest is done, it's a very minor issue.

I made a couple of tiny edits to my dcur_chloequest_setstage70.psc to fix this, but if you're already past that stage, you may need to do something a little different. Or you could add it to an earlier stage, if you hadn't done it yet.

dcur_chloequest_setstage70.psc

Reveal hidden contents

Scriptname dcur_chloequest_setstage70 extends ObjectReference  

Event OnRead()
    If cqs.GetStage() > 60
        return
    Endif    
    cqs.SetObjectiveCompleted(35)
    cqs.SetObjectiveCompleted(60)
    cqs.SetStage(70)
    Alias_dcur_chloequest_hm_imperialsoldier.GetReference().Disable()
    cqs.SetObjectiveDisplayed(70)    
EndEvent

Quest Property cqs Auto ; This change allows you to compile the file without forcing rebuild of any other DCUR files - the assigned value stays assigned because the types are compatible.
ReferenceAlias Property Alias_dcur_chloequest_hm_imperialsoldier Auto

If you want to fix this from another quest, you can probably use:

Quest.GetQuest("dcur_chloequest").SetObjectiveCompleted(35)

to clean this up from anywhere, even a completely different mod.

Even the questmarker vanished after I got to the dollmaker part, so all good, but nice to know that there is a workaround (since it may happen in another quest)

53 minutes ago, lifesuckz69 said:

Even the questmarker vanished after I got to the dollmaker part

If the quest gets stopped properly, that is normal; it's really a very minor issue, and I think it's been around since shortly after the Chloe quest was first added. It's so minor I can see why there's no rush to fix it.