18 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

They are mostly meshes.

Then forgot about it - other mods just rewrite how armor looks or restraint in our case. Add more details change colors etc. If original mod not call functions what check colors or etc it will never see changes

Hey i need help with some few problems i got recently. Could somebody help me with problems connected to the CL mod. CL worked fine first but suddenly the Cursed loot mcm went blank and now its gone! Why is this happening?

Another issue i have are that when i try to restrain people nothing happens, i ask people if they want to be restraint but no dialogues are showing. What could be the problem and how do i solve it? 

I Also got the "Whore Collar"  on my PC and it forcing my pc to be naked all the time.  i can't get it off and i tried to google it but found nothing. How do i get it off?.

Edit: Should i try to reinstall the mod?

load order.txt

25 minutes ago, shadychild said:

Whore Collar

You need earn a xxx gold by solicitation and then it goes off. Instead of Slave collar what takes play x days and also need xx gold earn by solicitation and if you set in MCM use a key you need head restraint key to remove it.

When you got this collar on (Whore), you got a message how xxx gold you need earn. When you earn first gold with sex there will be debug message gold removed left xxx gold to go.

With MCM can't help i'm on SE version

Note: In whore collar you can use bonus DCL rubber dress to get armor and not punished by him.

7 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You need earn a xxx gold by solicitation and then it goes off. Instead of Slave collar what takes play x days and also need xx gold earn by solicitation and if you set in MCM use a key you need head restraint key to remove it.

When you got this collar on (Whore), you got a message how xxx gold you need earn. When you earn first gold with sex there will be debug message gold removed left xxx gold to go.

With MCM can't help i'm on SE version

Note: In whore collar you can use bonus DCL rubber dress to get armor and not punished by him.

I'm on SE Version to. yes i remember that it said that i needed to earn 9500 coins but the solicitation dialogue doesnt show? only "do you want some company" i guess that comes from tdf prostitute mod.

2 minutes ago, shadychild said:

I'm on SE Version to. yes i remember that it said that i needed to earn 9500 coins but the solicitation dialogue doesnt show? only "do you want some company" i guess that comes from tdf prostitute mod.

Can i reinstall this mod without breaking my save?

9 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Did u tried to revive him before enter stage 30?

That did the trick thanks.  But once this quest has started badly it can quickly get to the point where one almost needs to know what one needs to know before you get to the point where you actually find out that not knowing what you needed to know screws you up!

The allusion made there is a straight expropriation of the really talented version to be found here which, if you haven't seen it before, is well worth watching in full .....

@ Anybody who might have a clue

I only did the Chloe quest because, once started, even if only accidentally, it seems to suspend Cursed Loot events and drops from containers etc (other than keys and lucky charms)

Does anyone know if the main events restart

after completing the Chloe Quest

OR

as seems more logical, after you've been released by the Dollmaker subsequent to finishing the Courier in Chains quest?

OR

after something else, produced later from the Dollmaker's twisted imagination?

I've done the first two, but I don't want to start any more if I don't have to  ?

16 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Well, got there and, having been there before, tl;dr, Ulindil was as inconsiderate as be dead.  That's Norwegian Blue variety, or the 'He's Dead Jim, but not as we know it' type of dead.  Popped his clogs & joined the Sovngarde Choir Celestial ....

So, to get him back to the joys of a dull monotonous existence, Prid Refid, moveto player, Recycle Actor, Disable, Enable, and there he is, wandering about with the Quest Marker.  And with NO quest dialogue

In what language you talking? i'm not understand any word. But never mind all i want to say: Skyrim is big and scriptwriters can't know all  nuances of Skyrim world because as in that case - choose a NPC what can died.

5 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

it seems to suspend Cursed Loot events

if you are on Skyrim in Bound quest line periodically check DCL MCM debug menu - if there is Active quest running - true, then Events are disabled. In that line sometimes is true sometimes is false.

As example in quest Queen Sarah belt while you search for items quest is false and you can hit a traps, but when you found all parts and equipped  - now is true and can't hit a traps.

1 minute ago, Elsidia said:

In what language you talking? i'm not understand any word. But never mind all i want to say: Skyrim is big and scriptwriters can't know all  nuances of Skyrim world because as in that case - choose a NPC what can died.

FWIW, the language is Scots dark humour. 

The art is not in how you tell the joke, but in how you explain it afterwards

?

1 minute ago, Elsidia said:

if you are on Skyrim in Bound quest line periodically check DCL MCM debug menu - if there is Active quest running - true, then Events are disabled. In that line sometimes is true sometimes is false.

As example in quest Queen Sarah belt while you search for items quest is false and you can hit a traps, but when you found all parts and equipped  - now is true and can't hit a traps.

Thanks very much!

I shall have a look and see how that goes.  It can be really annoying to spend a few hours, maybe days, playing the game only to find out later that it's not been doing what you thought it was  LOL

On 3/26/2021 at 7:24 PM, Elsidia said:

You don't like then idea, but you must put on gag and restraints and then unlock. if not work with first time, then need second. but if not with second third time not worth to try. I heal a Sasha from hobbling this way.

Thanks, will try this. Earlier in the quest, while looking for ingredients to make sandwich, I loaded a save few times and each time SexLab changed my character stance from cuffed behind back to cuffed in front, so I thought mabe SexLab can do the trick, but couldn't find anything in it's MCM 

44 minutes ago, DeltaAlphaHalo said:

i already have SKSE on steam install

skse not in steam, it's skyrim script extender.

If you play Skryim SE you need install HDT SMP mod or build in Bodyslide noHDT chains. In inn are hDT chains on NPC because you got CTD. Also if you don't have Skyrim SE engine fixes it's need to avoid skse memory problems.

20 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

skse not in steam, it's skyrim script extender.

If you play Skryim SE you need install HDT SMP mod or build in Bodyslide noHDT chains. In inn are hDT chains on NPC because you got CTD. Also if you don't have Skyrim SE engine fixes it's need to avoid skse memory problems.

Just an FYI, there actually is skse in steam for LE. Not for SE. They don't need the manual install like we do, and we are on the LE thread.

Spoiler

image.png.b24783d5ca84e3b07bceba0c3bf484ca.png

@DeltaAlphaHalo There's a premade skse.ini if you don't have one already. You may need to adjust the memory up for the whip and chain inn.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51038

On 3/26/2021 at 1:01 AM, Zaflis said:

@gisdaman Check that FNIS isn't reporting any warnings when you generate, and also verify that XPMSE skeleton isn't being overwritten by other skeleton.

And since you don't have "realistic physics" (or other variation) plugin you must enable XPMSE.esp.

This is not part of "bare minimum", you shouldn't install it unless you really really need it. I don't use it either.

NiOverride High Heels Fixes (nexus: 70581) was needed, if the player were to sit down on a chair with heels on.

Otherwise, she will be hovering above the seat, at the same displacement as the height of the heels.

Upon messing around with the load orders, and getting Deviously Cursed Loot to work with my initial minimised mod list, I had cumulatively added more mods until point of failure (+200 mods).

It appears that "Deviously Cursed Loot" conflicts with Studded Imperial Armor / Imperial Medium Armor from "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT" (nexus: 25259, version 6.2), that was personally converted to COSIO body.

All other body armors from "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT" that were converted to COSIO, presented no issues.

Unmodified "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT" causes no issues.

Tried to convert Studded Imperial Armor / Imperial Medium Armor from "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT" to COSIO body from scratch again, but it still causes HDT Physics Extensions to fail.

Kept the original CBBE body that it came with, but editted some of the armor components, as a compromise and everything is fine now.

Not sure why only a COSIO-converted Studded Imperial Armor / Imperial Medium Armor is causing HDT Physics Extensions to fail though.

Probably a parameter conflict within the .nif file.

This compromise isn't going to effect the gameplay, as I won't be equipping it; nor will I interact with many NPCs with that specific armor anyways.

after completing the cursed collar is that the end of bound in skyrim?

no other objective has popped up and bound in skyrim is still in active quests.

just wanted to see if that will effect anything going forward (such as traps not triggering cause of active quest etc)

2 hours ago, DeltaAlphaHalo said:

and how do I adjust memory ?

Edit the memory section in the ini.

If you read the mod description, it says what is in the ini:

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

You want to change that DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB under the memory section to 1024 to start with, if the default doesn't work for you.

I'm not sure why, but i keep getting errors when i try to install the newest version, it says in NMM "A Problem Occurred During Install" when the FOMOD appears i choose CBBE (since it's the only body mod i've ever used) and the "high" setting along with the LAL addon, i have just freed up about 200 gigs on my pc so i know the size is not the problem, any ideas?

The Chloe Quest is just straight up not fun. I stuck with it till it told me to hobble back to Whiterun from Dawnstar. I REALLY wish there had been a disclaimer that rescuing Chloe would arbitrarily disable your fast travel for the rest of the game!