[04/13/2021 - 08:42:57AM] [DCUR] Opened a door.
[04/13/2021 - 08:42:57AM] [DCUR] Door is not locked as required, aborting.
[04/13/2021 - 08:42:59AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG to  (3001E35A) because their base types do not match
[04/13/2021 - 08:42:59AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG to  (3001E358) because their base types do not match

Big frustrated dummy here...keep CTD going through a door and this shows up at the end of the script.  Any ideas on what is messed up? I have a batched patch and run loot with no errors. 

Hey! Faced such a problem, if you check the items "Enable bodyresize" and/are "Cum infiltration", then after 10-20 seconds the game crashes. I tried to run with the very minimum of mods, the result is the same. tell me how you can fix it? the list of mods is below.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
SL_Aroused_Followers.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

A small suggestion regarding "duplicate items" issue during full set equipping. When Cursed Loot tries to equip a full set of Devices PC might end up with duplicate cuffs, piercing and no belts, corsets, gags, etc. Its happening because function progressivebondage() in script dcur_library is checking for worn keywords before actual Rendered Device (with keywords) gets equipped. It might be an issue while playing on a weaker device. This can be fixed by adding a new condition to check. Something like:

Spoiler

Bool Function progressivebondage(actor a, int theme, int itemstoadd = 1)

bool[] TempB = new bool[14]

if !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousLegCuffs) && TempB[0] == False        
            debug.trace("DCUR - LegCuffs")
            dcur_equiprandomlegcuffs(a, theme)
            TempB[0] = True
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousArmCuffs) && TempB[1] == False
            dcur_equiprandomarmcuffs(a, theme)
            TempB[1] = True            
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCollar) && TempB[2] == False
            dcur_equiprandomcollar(a, theme)
            TempB[2] = True   

----------------------------------

This way function will try to equip each Device only once. Guess this issue appeared in DCL 9, since DCL 8.3 had a 1.5 second pause between equipping attempts and rendered devices had time to be equipped.

[04/15/2021 - 07:18:53AM] [DCUR] Looted a plant.
[04/15/2021 - 07:18:53AM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.
[04/15/2021 - 07:18:54AM] [DCUR] Calculated chance for cursed loot = 2.625000%
[04/15/2021 - 07:18:56AM] [DCUR] Mutex is active (update running): Trap event aborted.
[04/15/2021 - 07:18:57AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[04/15/2021 - 07:18:59AM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled due to conflicting quests!

Anyone experienced this issue?  I am at level 10 and getting CTD and this is the last entry.  I just rescued Chloe from her cell and headed into Riverwood with Rolof(sp?), and the only quests open are Chloe and Bound in Skyrim.  Happened twice in a row now.  I use an NVDA 1080 VRAM chip and have plenty of DRAM..  Playing LE version of Skyrim.

I think i figured out what's wrong with imprisonment, at least part of it. It seems that imprisonment for public indicency *does* respect the settings for prison/alternatives, however... 
Now it went like this:
1. Guard saw me getting banged - > forcegreet, told me i go to prison.
2. Immediatly afterwards, second forcegreet, this time for the bounty.
3. Random outcome. Plus in this case, CTD although i'm not sure if that's because it tries two punishments at once or simply because my game is rather heavy, i do have a few crashes now and then either way.

One solution to prevent at least the double approach would be to remove bounty & gold somewhat earlier in the process, at least i hope so...

Side note if important, i do have the box for slow systems checked, it's possible that removing bounty is simply too slow due to this. 
As i'm getting already CTDs that way... i have some doubts unchecking the box would improve anything.

2 hours ago, Ghostphoto1 said:

[04/15/2021 - 07:18:53AM] [DCUR] Looted a plant.
[04/15/2021 - 07:18:53AM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.
[04/15/2021 - 07:18:54AM] [DCUR] Calculated chance for cursed loot = 2.625000%
[04/15/2021 - 07:18:56AM] [DCUR] Mutex is active (update running): Trap event aborted.
[04/15/2021 - 07:18:57AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[04/15/2021 - 07:18:59AM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled due to conflicting quests!

Anyone experienced this issue?  I am at level 10 and getting CTD and this is the last entry.  I just rescued Chloe from her cell and headed into Riverwood with Rolof(sp?), and the only quests open are Chloe and Bound in Skyrim.  Happened twice in a row now.  I use an NVDA 1080 VRAM chip and have plenty of DRAM..  Playing LE version of Skyrim.

Papyrus log generally doesn't tell anything about CTDs. It simply crashes before the actual cause can be logged. Things you could try other than doing the same again is heading into a different direction, load an older save and go in the same direction without the quest to see if it's maybe timing/NPC/location related. 

Ok thanks I'll give it a try.  still don't understand why DCUR would abort sex attack due to conflicting quests when I can't see any reason for that based on the outstanding quests.

Also, I ran PDT wrap and it coincided with the script as far as what was happening immediately before the ctd.  It came up with no issues either(undefined scripts/unattached instances). I understand ctd's can happen due to mesh issues but I don't have any mods that change Riverwood.  GAWH!

@Kimy i found serious problem into Free me option. Maybe you already know it. At this moment i don't know how to fix it but it touches a DD 5.1 too.

Here is script fragment from dcur_library, function wiperestraints:

Spoiler

kw = dcumenu.dcur_devicekeywords.GetAt(i) As Keyword        
        if a.wornhaskeyword(kw)
            idevice = libs.GetWornDevice(a, kw)
            if idevice    
                rdevice = libs.GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(a, kw)
            Endif            
            If idevice && rdevice   

Problem is into GetWornDevice - it used keyword from inventory device and it's one keyword, what is build into each device.

Will looks good, but....

Straitjackets. Have built in inventory device keyword zad_DeviousHeavyBondage [KYWD:0A05226C] and getworndevice found it by this keyword, but can't found by keyword zad_DeviousSuit [KYWD:0802AFA3]

First have equipped slot 46 but straitjacket use 32 (zad_DeviousSuit [KYWD:0802AFA3]) in function GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword. Because it can found straitjackets at heavy bondage slot 46 inventory device, but can't found rendered device, because it haven't slot 46.

To inventory device by slot 32 (keyword zad_DeviousSuit [KYWD:0802AFA3]) can't be found because it's load tmp inventory device and compare with keyword into it. But this device have zad_DeviousHeavyBondage [KYWD:0A05226C].

As temporary solution (i test remove procedure in game) can add to straitjacket rendered device slot 46. But not sure if it helps if this slot maybe causes other problems in game.

Also not sure if other devices what have multiple keywords will be properly remove by keywords.

I hope it will help to You improve both mods.

9 hours ago, Ghostphoto1 said:

I understand ctd's can happen due to mesh issues but I don't have any mods that change Riverwood.

Except DCL. DCL changes Riverwood.

So, you're sort of in the right ballpark.

But as far as I know, DCL doesn't add any furniture or contraptions to the world in Riverwood. Or maybe it does?

If you don't have Zap, try installing that and see if your CTD goes away.

Whenever a mod crashes in a specific location, with total consistency, 9 times out of 10 it's missing ZAP.

Other CTD issues arise from:

a) other missing masters besides ZAP

b) wrong skeletons

And (b) is frequently related to creatures and broken installations of MNC, mis-ordered XMPSE etc.

Skeleton issues tend to be less dependable/reproducible, because the source of the crash can move about.

When the crash is reliably in a location, it's because of a furniture, building, plant or other static.

That said, some NPCs are effectively static, so YMMV.

Lupine00: Thanks for the detailed explanations! ? .  I do use the recommended skeleton(Groove XPMSE) and am pretty careful about making sure it doesn't get overwritten by other mods other than SOS. I have ZAP version 8.0+ and I have always been a little unsure about the stability of it just because of the "change in ownership" and substantial additions that happened between 7.0, 8.0 to 8.0+. I do run Loot and I'll run PDT Wrap to make sure there aren't any unattached instances, etc. I do have MNC as well but it seems to be installed properly.  Your comments provide great information for my trouble shooting!

Elsidia I do have HDT Physics extension and I believe it is properly installed.  I run Wyre Bash and try not to add any new mods into the game  to keep everything as stable as possible.  I also noticed on the tail end of the script on some crashes that I was getting error messages about not being able to equip Zaz.....   But I guess that doesn't necessarily mean it was the cause of the ctd.

1 hour ago, Ghostphoto1 said:

I do have HDT Physics extension and I believe it is properly installed.

Your problem likely isn't physics but...

If you have a physics problem, it can be related to a single item lacking configuration data.

HDT will soon crash if it's installed badly, because almost everyone has it on boobs etc. somewhere in any town.

To get a crash that occurs after some meaningful amount of play, in a specific location, it would mean probably only some rare items have no configurations, or corrupt configurations.

It's possible, but not that common a cause of CTDs.

I'd say it's an outside chance at best.

As noted, scripts with no instance can cause a crash, that would likely happen on load so it's not the problem.

Also, you checked with PDT.

It's possible that your ZAP install has become damaged.

It happens. Sometimes data gets corrupted on a disc.

Another possibility is that it's been partially overwritten by some other mod that is bad.

ZAP8 for all its excessive size rarely causes crashes in the way you describe, and not at all for the majority of DCL players.

Not having it, on the other hand, does - if it's a missing master. But you have it.

If it's installed, that rules out a common cause of CTDs.

Despite care with skeletons, you could have some follower mod that is the cause of the problem.

Or a creature...

I believe that MNC should overwrite in most cases; it's newer than XPMSE, and its creature skeletons have extra twists etc.

When it comes to skeletons, a mis-order on the core characters (e.g. female) causes CTD on load. You see it immediately.

But if the mis-ordered mod is a creature mod, or a follower mod, your problem may only show up in certain places.

Like, say, Riverwood.

Sometimes re-FNIS will fix things.

One test...

Make a new game.

Port to Riverwood.

Does it crash?

If the answer is yes, then you can start removing mods, starting new games and porting to Riverwood until you isolate a cause.

If the answer is no, the cause is something that can come and go, like an NPC or creature.

I tried to go back and read older posts but could not find an answer.  Just started a new game with the latest DCL and have a question in regards to what I'm guessing are contraptions.  After opening a chest my character got stuck in some bondage furniture and the mod said it would last for six hours.  There is no way to advance time that I can see in the mod and you can't simply wait six hours, when I try I get the message, cannot wait while taking damage.  While I like the trap it's really hard to just wait six hours game time for it to end with very little happening with the exception of an occasional struggle animation.  I don't have much time to play Skyrim anymore and this feature is a real time sink.  So I guess my question, can these traps be advanced in some way through the mod or otherwise and if not that can they be deselected so the event doesn't happen?  Could not find anything in the MCM.  Sorry if this has been brought up before.

When I trying to go through the quest of whip and chain inn, i found michelle (the lady outside the inn)'s conversation not good.

You gave a screenshot in #26101, in which dragonborn can ask about going in. However when i have the quest and meet michelle, she didn't gave me such options. I only got options added by various mods which is available for all npcs. I also tried to reset her(i'm not good at console so i searched for some method to "reset" a npc), however she is essential and "setessential" seems not working to her, so i can't kill her and resurrect her. Disable and enable seems not working too.

I would suppose many players will use mods adding conversations like sexlab survival or others, so it propaply not because they conflict with DCL? I wonder if this problem is reported before? Or do you have any possible sulutions?

Great thanks in advance

28 minutes ago, crudo said:

I tried to go back and read older posts but could not find an answer.  Just started a new game with the latest DCL and have a question in regards to what I'm guessing are contraptions.  After opening a chest my character got stuck in some bondage furniture and the mod said it would last for six hours.  There is no way to advance time that I can see in the mod and you can't simply wait six hours, when I try I get the message, cannot wait while taking damage.  While I like the trap it's really hard to just wait six hours game time for it to end with very little happening with the exception of an occasional struggle animation.  I don't have much time to play Skyrim anymore and this feature is a real time sink.  So I guess my question, can these traps be advanced in some way through the mod or otherwise and if not that can they be deselected so the event doesn't happen?  Could not find anything in the MCM.  Sorry if this has been brought up before.

I remembered this advice was provided a while ago.  Took 30 secs to find.  Might be worthwhile learning how to use the search facility?

On 4/14/2021 at 5:20 PM, Elsidia said:

I can only guess... When you build all outfits into bodyslide, you check checkbox - "build morphs"? Not sure if it can lead to CTD, but morphs are need for that thing.

All things were created with "build morphs", today I downloaded and installed the latest version of bodyslide (5.3.1), installed via MO2. I checked "build morphs" and clicked "batch build" (before selecting the preset unp-unpb). In MO2, I created a folder in the list of mods and noted that it would be after all the mods and copied the resulting presets of bodyslide there. The game crashed, I tried to put "Enable body resize" and/are "Cum infiltration" during the animation, the game worked until the animation ends, then the crash.

On 4/14/2021 at 6:29 PM, AndrewLRG said:

A small suggestion regarding "duplicate items" issue during full set equipping. When Cursed Loot tries to equip a full set of Devices PC might end up with duplicate cuffs, piercing and no belts, corsets, gags, etc. Its happening because function progressivebondage() in script dcur_library is checking for worn keywords before actual Rendered Device (with keywords) gets equipped. It might be an issue while playing on a weaker device. This can be fixed by adding a new condition to check. Something like:

Reveal hidden contents

Bool Function progressivebondage(actor a, int theme, int itemstoadd = 1)

bool[] TempB = new bool[14]

if !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousLegCuffs) && TempB[0] == False        
            debug.trace("DCUR - LegCuffs")
            dcur_equiprandomlegcuffs(a, theme)
            TempB[0] = True
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousArmCuffs) && TempB[1] == False
            dcur_equiprandomarmcuffs(a, theme)
            TempB[1] = True            
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCollar) && TempB[2] == False
            dcur_equiprandomcollar(a, theme)
            TempB[2] = True   

----------------------------------

This way function will try to equip each Device only once. Guess this issue appeared in DCL 9, since DCL 8.3 had a 1.5 second pause between equipping attempts and rendered devices had time to be equipped.

Yes, there was no problem in the DL 8x version. I found dcur_library.pex opened its ultraedit (text editor), found progressive bond age by searching, but I didn't find where to enter the rest (I probably understood something wrong). Please tell me in more detail how to do this. 

изображение.png

22 minutes ago, Tiger1386 said:

Yes, there was no problem in the DL 8x version. I found dcur_library.pex opened its ultraedit (text editor), found progressive bond age by searching, but I didn't find where to enter the rest (I probably understood something wrong). Please tell me in more detail how to do this. 

Well, that suggestion was meant for the mod author. It only shows a method with which I'm suggesting to fix the issue. It won't work if you just copy/paste it, sorry. :)

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I speak about device in what you locked. About Michelle you must be in rubber, or in restraints or naked.

I tried talking to her only with restraints. However she still don't have proper conversational options, as shown in the screenshot.

Spoiler

sc-2.png.e4dc2fb7815e05459b18ef77c46f7350.png

293713842_sc-1(2).png.af03530256797b162bf16f10d0d44d4e.png

1 hour ago, whimcott said:

I tried talking to her only with restraints. However she still don't have proper conversational options, as shown in the screenshot.

Reveal hidden contents

sc-2.png.e4dc2fb7815e05459b18ef77c46f7350.png

293713842_sc-1(2).png.af03530256797b162bf16f10d0d44d4e.png

That is not a DD but armor/clothing, it doesn't lock on when you equip. She should have conversation option to give you a real rubber suit if you don't have one.

14 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

She should have conversation option to give you a real rubber suit if you don't have one.

nope, as long as i speek to her ,the options in the screenshot is shown. She doesn't have any conversation option to do with DCL. neither conversation options in reply#26101, nor giving suit.