4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It took a good few minutes for furniture to load in for me. And the first equips and struggles took a long time too. After the first time though everything was ok, not lightning fast, but bearable.

No first time when i visit inn (straight after exit with Chloe from Helgen and before official Whip inn quest) furniture's was here. Also it explains why now papyrus log spawn a errors: NPC must be in furniture but place-able object not exist. On 6 core CPU with HDT SMP and minimal requirements for DCL not laggy anymore.

And those furniture's are for NPC but other furniture's - for quests and in cities are in place where it needs to be. Somehow is deleted only Whip and inn NPC furnitures

Spoiler

ScreenShot25.jpg.a957b2114afce47c3a6ce30b063b2efe.jpg

38 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

No first time when i visit inn (straight after exit with Chloe from Helgen and before official Whip inn quest) furniture's was here. Also it explains why now papyrus log spawn a errors: NPC must be in furniture but place-able object not exist. On 6 core CPU with HDT SMP and minimal requirements for DCL not laggy anymore.

And those furniture's are for NPC but other furniture's - for quests and in cities are in place where it needs to be. Somehow is deleted only Whip and inn NPC furnitures

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot25.jpg.a957b2114afce47c3a6ce30b063b2efe.jpg

1. You must be sure that you have DD contraptions and other DD files only from version 5.1, no older files exists anymore. For example overwriting DD 4 with DD 5 is not a good idea. DD 4 must be deleted first.

2. New game needed when you update DD to 5 or DCL to 9, script cleaners are not to be trusted on this. Neither is old game in LAL cell that had old versions still.

21 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

You must be sure that you have DD contraptions and other DD files only from version 5.1, no older files exists anymore. For example overwriting DD 4 with DD 5 is not a good idea. DD 4 must be deleted first.

2. New game needed when you update DD to 5 or DCL to 9, script cleaners are not to be trusted on this. Neither is old game in LAL cell that had old versions still.

This things was first what i do when start NEW game with DCL 9.0. Now i'm 22 level.

And disappear only Whips and Inn devices. Others are in place and greatly works. Also in Whip and inn are devices for player on place. Missing only SCRIPTED devices for NPC where it must be locked as decorations.

I'm obviously doing something wrong.  I'm on the part of the bound queen quest where I need to find the papers in dungeons and crypts.  I've been through nearly a half dozen types of dungeons/crypts and nothing.  Are they not necessarily in the boss chest or am I missing something? 

27 minutes ago, Caladian said:

I've been through nearly a half dozen types of dungeons/crypts and nothing.  Are they not necessarily in the boss chest or am I missing something?

Those spawns of any ornate chest in any dungeon, mine, crypt. But it have 25% chance to spawn into it.

As example it spawns into (i got here) Lost Knife Hideout.

50 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Those spawns of any ornate chest in any dungeon, mine, crypt. But it have 25% chance to spawn into it.

As example it spawns into (i got here) Lost Knife Hideout.

Just to verify, when you say ornate chest do you me the single one, in a dungeon, etc, etc?  Or do you mean any of the chests?

Is anyone else not able to remove decies (even with debug) after the last update, i'm not 100% DCL is the cause but i think that since i installed it everytime i try to remove a device it doesn't go away, even if the "struggle prompt" says it was removed, has anyone else found this?

Thank you in advance

The only thing I notice not working with 9.0 is the debug on the safe word free me even when I choose the option to remove all devices is no longer removes the devices I know the slow way is to use keys which I have the add item menu mod added to my game, but I was wondering is the debug broken or do I need a new save or what?

9 minutes ago, Alpha719 said:

The only thing I notice not working with 9.0 is the debug on the safe word free me even when I choose the option to remove all devices is no longer removes the devices I know the slow way is to use keys which I have the add item menu mod added to my game, but I was wondering is the debug broken or do I need a new save or what?

i have the same problem, can you remove them normally?

1 minute ago, iceta said:

i have the same problem, can you remove them normally?

Yeah just by using keys or reloading an old save where I don’t have devices locked on my character but I was hoping to use the faster way through the debug option before I used 9.0 the debug was the quickest way to remove devices and it would always work I wonder if the new changes were done on purpose or is it a bug.

4 hours ago, Alpha719 said:

Yeah just by using keys or reloading an old save where I don’t have devices locked on my character but I was hoping to use the faster way through the debug option before I used 9.0 the debug was the quickest way to remove devices and it would always work I wonder if the new changes were done on purpose or is it a bug.

The debug do work. But you need to expect it work in 5 minute or so. I have no idea why it delay such long time but since my modlist is so many I found it is exceptable. 

21 minutes ago, hungvipbcsok said:

The debug do work. But you need to expect it work in 5 minute or so. I have no idea why it delay such long time but since my modlist is so many I found it is exceptable. 

Oh ok I’ll try it again when I get some devices put onto my character thanks

16 hours ago, Caladian said:

I'm obviously doing something wrong.  I'm on the part of the bound queen quest where I need to find the papers in dungeons and crypts.  I've been through nearly a half dozen types of dungeons/crypts and nothing.  Are they not necessarily in the boss chest or am I missing something? 

If you're talking about the fragments of King whatever his name is (Sarah's father)'s diary, they should spawn in any container and even dead draugr. If they aren't spawning for you then indeed something is wrong.  You can just console them to yourself to get around the problem, though finding out why its not working might prevent more problems later.  

Sorry to reply so late, but I saw that someone said they only spawn in boss chests and thats not true.  The actual DD items of Sarah's set are what only spawn in boss chests.

5 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

If you're talking about the fragments of King whatever his name is (Sarah's father)'s diary, they should spawn in any container and even dead draugr. If they aren't spawning for you then indeed something is wrong.  You can just console them to yourself to get around the problem, though finding out why its not working might prevent more problems later.  

Sorry to reply so late, but I saw that someone said they only spawn in boss chests and thats not true.  The actual DD items of Sarah's set are what only spawn in boss chests.

Ooooh, that makes the 25% spawn rate make more sense.

Are the options for Bondage Adventure dialogue gone from the latest iteration? It's a bummer because I tend to turn off the Bondage Adventure outcome because it tends to break the game more often than not for me, or otherwise puts me in a impossible situation with my other mod combinations.

@Kimy There’s a bit of an exploit with getting the iron chain suit equipped on you in DCUR. Instead of just saying “you are now encased in heavy chains” or something, it pops up as if you are trying to personally equip it. That allows me to say “carry on” for all the parts and essentially skip the entire trap.

57 minutes ago, twiggythepiggy said:

Help me out pls.
So in Chloe quest when i reach the chest of the bandit leader, after speaking with the imperial officer in honningbreaw meadery, I loot all the stuff but the marker doesn't update. What am I missing?

Did you read the ledger that was in the chest ?

so i seem to have an odd issue where the gags from this mod arent appearing correctly, they keep going underneath the mouth, i gather its a bodyslide issue but i cant see where ive gone wrong (i origionally ran this all on clasic rim but since the update the special edition have had a few issues) - any advice is appreciated

Warning! Not sure if i need mention @Kimy, but i do it. As i say i run Skyrim SE version and problem with broken rendered items not gone.

Only difference is that in DD 4.3 this item locked on you and you can't remove it, but in DD 5.1 it's stay in inventory unequipped and block equip new DD items. Not sure if it blocks script equiping (I think it's block) but inventory equiping is blocked.

At this moment i clear my inventory from 4 diferent boots rendered items, 2 gags and 2 belts.

Will be nice if someone confirm this in Skyrim LE version.

Anyway this is good chance to avoid DCL traps))) Sorry, no fun at more.... Just sad cruel joke.

PS: Will be nice if someone will write a script what found that damaged rendered devices and remove from player inventory. I can't - no good in Skyrim scripting and also i can't force CK compile a scripts)

UPD: found about 30 different rendered items in inventory from game start (from 1 to 24 level) Also i can't explain how, but inventory devices, what got into inventory bugged (spawn, but can't wear because of bugged rendered device) are ghost devices. Those can't be put into chests, and also seems not count as item by console command player.showinventory. But if you equip this item manually and then remove it, then this item is count from command and you can move into chest. And item not disappear.

UPD2: After i surrender to wolfs and resist i was teleported to inn and found some rendered devices new spawning into inventory without inventory devices:

dcur_heavyYoke_scriptInstance [ARMO:10031621]

zadx_WTEGagEbStrapBall_scriptInstance [ARMO:0B00F05D]

zadx_XinWTEbonitePonyBoot_scriptInstance [ARMO:0B0116FD]

Added papurys log if it helps:

Papyrus.0.log