26 minutes ago, neghthraw said:

I don't use SE, but from what i know, there is indeed no nioverride for SE

Ok i  here:

Spoiler

int Function OnEquippedFilter(actor akActor, bool silent=false)    
    if SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 5 && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") < 1 || NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() < 5
            libs.NotifyPlayer("This device ("+deviceName+") requires NetImmerse Override, which you do not have installed.", true)
        return 2
    EndIf
    if silent
        return 0 ; Proceed.
    EndIf
        int interaction = zad_DeviceMsg.Show()
        if interaction == 0 ; Equip Device        
            return 0 ; Proceed
        Else ; If interaction == 2 ; Put it away
            return 2
        EndIf    
    return 0
EndFunction

This is script from actual version of rubberboots and the same are in shock boots script: Green part is for LE - it's checks if installed mod nioverride.

Blue part is for SE - it's check if exists script into RaceMenu UI about nioverride.

46 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Ok i  here:

Hide contents

if SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 5 && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") < 1 || NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() < 5
            libs.NotifyPlayer("This device ("+deviceName+") requires NetImmerse Override, which you do not have installed.", true)
        return 2
    EndIf
    if silent
        return 0 ; Proceed.
    EndIf
            return 0 ; Proceed
            return 2
        EndIf    
    return 0
EndFunction

This is script from actual version of rubberboots and the same are in shock boots script: Green part is for LE - it's checks if installed mod nioverride.

Blue part is for SE - it's check if exists script into RaceMenu UI about nioverride.

The scripts for the shock boots (dcur_stunSlaveBootsScript) in LE and SE are identical. The green AND the blue part are both for LE. This code was written for LE and has not been changed in the SE port.

If this fragment is from the rubber boots script, doesn't that mean that DD boots in general are not working in SE since there is no SE nioverride?

Don't forget: DCUR for SE is still a beta version. And we are in the LE thread here. You might want to ask about this in the DCUR SE thread, the people there might know more about this topic.

27 minutes ago, neghthraw said:

in general are not working in SE since there is no SE nioverride?

You are wrong. Blue part is added by Kimy as ask zarantha for compatibility for SE. Without this part those boots not work. But now work all boots because of this blue part.

35 minutes ago, neghthraw said:

Don't forget: DCUR for SE is still a beta version. And we are in the LE thread here. You might want to ask about this in the DCUR SE thread, the people there might know more about this topic.

You still not understand) I ask about SE version where it needs be, but there was question about LE.

Be careful when read a posts.

27 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You are wrong. Blue part is added by Kimy as ask zarantha for compatibility for SE. Without this part those boots not work. But now work all boots because of this blue part.

Just to clarify, this blue part has been added for SE, but it is also in the source script for the LE version, so I thought it was necessary for LE as well. The orange part is definitely for LE.

Spoiler

if SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 5 && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") < 1 || NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() < 5
        return 2
    EndIf
    if silent
        return 0 ; Proceed.
    EndIf
            return 0 ; Proceed
            return 2
        EndIf    
    return 0
EndFunction

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This is just a question. In Skyrim SE nioverride is need to wear DCL shock boots and similar slave boots. If you don't have nioverride it's says: i can't equip shock boots because you don't have nioverride.

In LE version how you can equip those boots?

I misunderstood that. I thought you meant that the SE shock boots did not work. 

So, I don't understand what exactly you mean with "In LE version how you can equip those boots?". Could you please rephrase that question?

12 minutes ago, neghthraw said:

In LE version how you can equip those boots?"

Zaflis say that for LE not need mod nioverride high heels i just ask how can be equipped boots on LE if nioverride high heels not need. Or then what mod is need?

Ok you at second question are right - i get old scripts for LE and there orange part is for LE. Then blue of course is for SE.

7 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Zaflis say that for LE not need mod nioverride high heels i just ask how can be equipped boots on LE if nioverride high heels not need. Or then what mod is need?

NetImmerse Override is needed. It is a requirement for the XPMSE Skeleton, which is needed for DD.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This is just a question. In Skyrim SE nioverride is need to wear DCL shock boots and similar slave boots. If you don't have nioverride it's says: i can't equip shock boots because you don't have nioverride.

You need NiOverride, he has that from RaceMenu. What i quoted is the nioverride high heels mod. DD boots don't need it.

In Skyrim modding history first there was the HDTHighHeels and many boots were created. Then came NiOverride and most mods converted their boots to use NiOverride instead of HDTHighHeels. DD also uses NiO, so it doesn't do any good having HDTHH.

NiO also supports HDT even though it's not in the name.

12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

There are two versions of nioverride in LE. One is with RaceMenu, then there was a separate dll in the nioverride mod for the ECE users.

So as long as Racemenu SE or LE is installed, that covers the requirement for the boots.

I am currently tryin to get the princess start to work in SE. FNIS is good and Loot says I have everything. Everytime I spawn in I don't have abody and im just a head with a ball gag then The game shortly crashes and the papyrus script needs to be reset. I tried reinstalling everything 1 by 1. This is my current load out, minus some random stuff for space. I am using a custom race. 

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
skse
Address Library for SKSE Plugins
SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)
NetImmerse Override
RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE
PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
RaceMenu High Heels
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Fuz Ro D-oh 61
NiOverride High Heels - NIOVHH Fixes
RaceMenu SE
SkyUI
HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)
HDT Physics Extensions
1st person camera fix for Joy of Perspective + Racial Body Morphs
Enhanced Character Edit
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE
Nymph Girls of Skyrim - CBBE - Assets - 2.01
Nymph Girls of Skyrim - CBBE SE - Plugins
Joy of Perspective - Immersive Armors Patch
CBBE 3BA
HDTSSE Framework 1 5 97
The Joy of Perspective female
HDTSSEHH
Pretty Combat Animations
FNIS SE Creature pack
FNIS SE Spells
SexLabFrameworkSE
ZaZ Animation Pack
Zaz DoggyStyle Amation Fix
Devious Devices
SexLabArousedSSELoose
Schlongs of Skyrim SE
Deviously Cursed Loot
FNIS SE Behavior XXL
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE

3 hours ago, biggysimz said:

I am currently tryin to get the princess start to work in SE. FNIS is good and Loot says I have everything. Everytime I spawn in I don't have abody and im just a head with a ball gag then The game shortly crashes and the papyrus script needs to be reset. I tried reinstalling everything 1 by 1. This is my current load out, minus some random stuff for space. I am using a custom race. 

Did you batch build the outfits in bodyslide?

Edit: Just noticed you're on SE.

This is the SE troubleshooting post in the SE thread, it has the most of the gotchas for SE.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

@Kimy

Hi.  Spent 6 or 7 hours (RL ones ? ) trying to get the Chloe Quest started.

Problems seem to start if -

you use a 'non vanilla Helgen start' with LAL

AND

when completing its version of the conventional start up by entering Helgen cave from the North, after the 'collapse', to save one of the two brothers lying wounded in the cave

THEN

if you explore the cave further, and loot the corpses, you also pick up the DCUR note telling you to go to see the soldier in Honingbrew. 

If you do that, and proceed from there, the first element of the Journal Quest route never completes, and you can end up meeting Nazeem in the Hall of the Dead, 'on your own', with him clearly expecting the arrival of the PC + Chloe.  He'll even go through the Nasty Surprise, get you all decked out in pink and ironmongery, and if you then go back thro Helgen Keep like that, there's Chloe, in her cell, also decked out in pink and chains, willing to tell you all about how to make sleepy soup, but absolutely refusing to budge an inch.  (And like that, there are so many bad ppl beating you up, you're extremely unlikey to be able to get out again)

FWIW, I you try to go to Helgen before talking to Nazeem, the quest stages set to '1' are 1,5,50 and 60.  Everything else up to that point is 0.  No amount of setting them to '1' makes any difference

I won't bore you unduly with the details, but NOTHING I tried after that allowed me to get Chloe out of her cell, and to part company with that restraint post until, as a last throw of the dice, I tried going right through Helgen Keep and Cave BEFORE talking to/meeting with Nazeem.  An NPC marker showed Chloe remained firmly in the cell, until, on exiting the cave, Whoosh!, she was suddenly in Whiterun! ?   But, when I caught up, she's still attached to that ***** Restraint Post

Meet Nazeem in the Hall of the Dead and she'll get there under her own steam teleporting, still with that Restraint Post.  Get the Nasty Surprise, and PC and Chloe are both decked out in the Shiny Pink Stuff and HDT chains, and Chloe is still stuck to the Restraint Pole!   $**+%$**$%** !!!!!

At that point I gave up and cheated.  The Standard Contraptions Furniture Key doesn't work, so I MenuAddItem'd some keys from DCUR and I finally got the pole thing to disappear, and her unrooted from the ground

After that, everything seems to proceed normally, or at least as 'normal' as anything else is in LL Land 

And the quest became fun to do again .... ?

Bottom Line

1 - You maybe should find someway of making certain that that 'Go to Honningbrew' note CANNOT be retrieved before Chloe is out of the cell and running

2 - For anyone else who has Chloe stuck in the cell, or anywhere else, on the Restraint Post / got the quest out of order / is looking for a possible solution before beating their head on the desk, there might be one here

Hope that helps someone  LOL

I don't know if it's cursed loot's problem, but my carriages stopped working, I can use the one cursed loot gives but other vanilla ones are not working. When i hire the man he takes my gold and screen goes black and back, but I do not  teleport anywhere... Have done it other and other again in different city's but the only one that is working is the cursed loot's one, previous saves don't work and the save is new. I suspect: Cursed loot, SD+ and devious carriages, I will mention that I had Devious carriages before and they worked fine but this bug showed up after I installed SD+ and created a new save... ALSO I've tried both restrained and non-restrained plus the problem isn't in weight.

1 hour ago, Futarrari said:

I don't know if it's cursed loot's problem, but my carriages stopped working

DCL doesn't change vanilla carriages, it only adds one new one in Dawnstar.

I would suspect Devious Carriages but i haven't given a good try with latest versions yet which is 0.3.1a.

Hmm, how to reset Follower to default stance and expression? Cloe seems to be stuck after Supply and Demand quest is done, she moves with her hands in front like she was still chained and has mouth opened like wearing the gag.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

DCL doesn't change vanilla carriages

Okay, I just suspected Cursed Loot, it wasn't clear for me, so I went here. Thank you for your response doe ? I'll go to the carriages with my problem then

19 minutes ago, Futarrari said:

Okay, I just suspected Cursed Loot, it wasn't clear for me, so I went here. Thank you for your response doe ? I'll go to the carriages with my problem then

are you encumbered?  vanilla Skyrim doesn't let you use any fast travel (including carriages) if you're over your weight limit.  And since hobble skirts/dresses, straightjacket legbinders, and iron fetters force you to walk by nerfing your carry weight, you can't use a carriage while waring them, even if your hands are free to climb into one.  

If that's you problem, find a mod that disables carriage weight limits.  I like Better fast travel off of nexus be cause it works well with devious carriages (there's a patch for it)  Devious carriages is also nice because it lets you use carriages even if you're wearing a device that would prevent from interacting with it (straitjackets, armbinders)

BFT:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15508/

43 minutes ago, Aerth said:

Hmm, how to reset Follower to default stance and expression?

You don't like then idea, but you must put on gag and restraints and then unlock. if not work with first time, then need second. but if not with second third time not worth to try. I heal a Sasha from hobbling this way.

4 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

are you encumbered?  vanilla Skyrim doesn't let you use any fast travel (including carriages) if you're over your weight limit.  And since hobble skirts/dresses, straightjacket legbinders, and iron fetters force you to walk by nerfing your carry weight, you can't use a carriage while waring them, even if your hands are free to climb into one.  

If that's you problem, find a mod that disables carriage weight limits.  I like Better fast travel off of nexus be cause it works well with devious carriages (there's a patch for it)

I appreciate your kindness, but the problem isn't in weight ^^ It removes the gold and even "teleports" me, but not to the place I hired the guy to take me, instead I end up at the same location as I hired the guy :(

Bugs:
1) The first objective of Supply and Demand quest in the quest journal reads "Go to Rfiten"

2) When you open Nazeem's chest, if you read his note while it's inside the chest, then take the note and exit the chest, the objective doesn't complete. You need to open inventory and read the note again to advance the quest.

OK, Courierinchains quest Stage 30 - Make a delivery to the Stablemaster in Windhelm

Well, got there and, having been there before, tl;dr, Ulindil was as inconsiderate as be dead.  That's Norwegian Blue variety, or the 'He's Dead Jim, but not as we know it' type of dead.  Popped his clogs & joined the Sovngarde Choir Celestial ....

So, to get him back to the joys of a dull monotonous existence, Prid Refid, moveto player, Recycle Actor, Disable, Enable, and there he is, wandering about with the Quest Marker.  And with NO quest dialogue ?

Tried Setstage 40, and the next task appears in the journal, ie deliver to barmaid.  But she has no task marker or dialogue either and, in fact, the task marker is still stuck hovering over Ulindil as he carries on mucking out the stables

Anyone any idea how to fix this without going back a million paces?

@Kimy FWIW, might it be a good idea to set objectives that are only tasked to NPCs that can't die?  ?  

6 hours ago, donkeywho said:

OK, Courierinchains quest Stage 30 - Make a delivery to the Stablemaster in Windhelm

Well, got there and, having been there before, tl;dr, Ulindil was as inconsiderate as be dead.  That's Norwegian Blue variety, or the 'He's Dead Jim, but not as we know it' type of dead.  Popped his clogs & joined the Sovngarde Choir Celestial ....

So, to get him back to the joys of a dull monotonous existence, Prid Refid, moveto player, Recycle Actor, Disable, Enable, and there he is, wandering about with the Quest Marker.  And with NO quest dialogue ?

Tried Setstage 40, and the next task appears in the journal, ie deliver to barmaid.  But she has no task marker or dialogue either and, in fact, the task marker is still stuck hovering over Ulindil as he carries on mucking out the stables

Anyone any idea how to fix this without going back a million paces?

@Kimy FWIW, might it be a good idea to set objectives that are only tasked to NPCs that can't die?  ?  

Did u tried to revive him before enter stage 30?

22 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, I have some mod conflicts with DCL

I have more and what? Why cares? If you know what you do there will be many conflicting files because one mod rewrites second by made fixes or modify it's content. If load order is right and those mods not rewrite critical parts, all works.

I don't see what there in screenshot is rewrite but i assume mostly meshes. or script fixes. If mod author know what he do and mod is up to date will be good.

4 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I have more and what? Why cares? If you know what you do there will be many conflicting files because one mod rewrites second by made fixes or modify it's content. If load order is right and those mods not rewrite critical parts, all works.

I don't see what there in screenshot is rewrite but i assume mostly meshes. or script fixes. If mod author know what he do and mod is up to date will be good.

Here are some of the conflicts. They are mostly meshes.

446318570_Lootks.PNG.6b6b8d8027e2acb5a54c29156447a8c2.PNG507261403_LootDD.PNG.2c3f821de8929811ad9072147c4786ab.PNG615763818_LootJewels.PNG.aa2c17c19b332326f2e82a8f1e594b19.PNG