3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Spawn or get leg restraints key and remove by unlock, or picklock. Or use universal remove key (DCL9.0)

Well I already solved the problem, but another one popped up. I dressed my follower with black ebony straitjacket (open) and now I can't take it off. I spawned already all keys the order "help restrained keys" on the console presents. How do i get the universal key (what's the item key code)? I think I have the DCL 9.0 but it's the SE edition.

bug:

mcm=>debug=>safeword isn't able to remove the "red ebonite straitjacket (open, legbinder)" that I got from doing mcm=>debug=>Tie me up. The safeword did remove the other restraints succesfully.

18 minutes ago, twiggythepiggy said:

Well I already solved the problem, but another one popped up. I dressed my follower with black ebony straitjacket (open) and now I can't take it off. I spawned already all keys the order "help restrained keys" on the console presents. How do i get the universal key (what's the item key code)? I think I have the DCL 9.0 but it's the SE edition.

Type help universal

I just started a new game with the newest version of DCL and I have a couple issues and if anyone has any solutions it would be greatly appreciated. 

1. I am doing the Supply and Demand quest and have the objective to return to the Dollmaker, however, when I talk to her she does the correct dialog but doesn't unequip my devices or give me a quest reward and the objective doesn't complete.  Speaking with her again just repeats the dialogue.  (I'm also not sure if Vekel is supposed to give me a quest item before sending me back to the dollmaker?  His dialogue makes it sound like he should but I don't receive any items.)

2. My game never seems to use this mods gag dialogue.  I've only had the quest gags equipped so far so I'm not sure if they only use the DD dialogue or not though.

I did try importing settings from the previous version of the mod so I'm not sure if that could be the cause of my problems or not.

I have a request for this mod. Could there be added an animation filter option. As this mod is now, there are just one or two anims for sex with devices like armbinder or yoke or straitjackets. Its pitiful, lol. I know that there is an option for this in DD but this mod overrides DD and sends request to sexlab to only choose anims tagged with bound animation. And its booooooooring, lol. When sex is started by other mods, its much better. Lets say straitjacket is equipped and sex starts, the jacket is still equipped but I get access to all animations. 

It can ofcource lead to some funny positions where hands and arms should be used but are now locked in a straitjacket, lol, but I can just pick another animation that looks better. This is still infinitly better than the solution that this mod does. Iv been using Deviously Cursed Loot for years and Iv allways thought that the way this mod handles animation is its weakes point. So please, please, with sugar on top, can we get some options so we can get greater variety in animations? Please?

I do not know if this is a bug or not, but I canot change the chances of events when talking to merchants to remove or have restrains added to me, the options are just gone. This kind of sucs for me as I always remove the bondage adventure option as I also dont like the dresses that much which is just my thing. So I am wondering if those could be put back or give us an option to remove dresses from the bondage adventure.

Hey, folks! Me again..

I've noticed lately that when I try to talk to woman a captured with a "restraining touch"-enchanted weapon - nothing happens. Previously there was a dialog with options like "order her to follow", "rape her", etc.. but now - it isn't there, nothing happens :(

Is there some variable maybe stuck? Could I perhaps "restart" this "quest" somehow?

UPD: Nevermind. It just started working as it supposed to again. Don't know what and why it was but, well..

Enjoying this mod and each new update. However, I am stuck on the learning the ropes quest. I'm at the point when I have to pick up a package from the temple in Markarth. When I talk to her, so tells me to join her in celebrating love before I leave, and to take off my dress. After that nothing happens. I manually take the dress off, and talk to her again, and she just tells me to put on more appropriate attire before she will talk to me further. I can't progress further.

16 minutes ago, jpsjason said:

I manually take the dress off

Talk with her in Diabella dress and then wait outside of menu - there must trigger sex scene - if not something with your sex mod configuration. Enter in console to speed up loading sex scene. And later exit after scene starts.

4 hours ago, Thornagar said:

I do not know if this is a bug or not

This isn't bug Kimy short a DCL MCM menu to avoid reloading a options. You can try export settings from debug mode and then edit it into text editor and export back. Can break a mod or game but it's a chance.

Can anyone recommend any mod that allows multiple followers that works well with Cursed Loot? Or at least causes few issues. I am guessing that multiple dominant followers could cause problems, but just having multiple followers would not impact too much?

Thanks you for making this mod.

Bug report:

Rape funktion
Chastity prevents rape disabled,

pc locked into full chastity

rape event triggered

rapist cannot rape you because of chastity

pc stuck

old version before 7.0 i think they used animations that not penetrated any chastated hole or they had a key

old versions 7.0 - 8.0 many times pc got stuck but on reload they could have a key

version 9.0 they never seam to have a key

thanks for reading

18 hours ago, A Hobbit said:

I just started a new game with the newest version of DCL and I have a couple issues and if anyone has any solutions it would be greatly appreciated. 

1. I am doing the Supply and Demand quest and have the objective to return to the Dollmaker, however, when I talk to her she does the correct dialog but doesn't unequip my devices or give me a quest reward and the objective doesn't complete.  Speaking with her again just repeats the dialogue.  (I'm also not sure if Vekel is supposed to give me a quest item before sending me back to the dollmaker?  His dialogue makes it sound like he should but I don't receive any items.)

2. My game never seems to use this mods gag dialogue.  I've only had the quest gags equipped so far so I'm not sure if they only use the DD dialogue or not though.

I did try importing settings from the previous version of the mod so I'm not sure if that could be the cause of my problems or not.

I just wanted to add that I have tried reinstalling DCL and starting a new playthrough.  This has fixed the gag dialogue but Supply and Demand is still impossible for me to finish.

Update: I moved it up in my load order and that seems to have fixed it.

sooo... i am having a weird issue here. i updated/reinstalled dcl dd dde ddexpansion ddi and dda and started a new game.
The events work but when a trap tries to equip dd then either it doesn't do it or after doing so i can't unequip them. i can't unequip or remove them via dcl debug but with the dd debug option i can remove them.

Does anybody have the same issue or even better has a solution for me? ^^

3 hours ago, NotSafeForGames said:

Does anybody have the same issue or even better has a solution for me? ^^

If you use DCL 9.0 and install separate DDA, DDI, DDX, DDC  you do it wrong. In main page of this thread are AIO installer DD 5.1 with all those in one mod. THis version needs for DCL 9.0

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Talk with her in Diabella dress and then wait outside of menu - there must trigger sex scene - if not something with your sex mod configuration. Enter in console to speed up loading sex scene. And later exit after scene starts.

I talked to her, and then stood there and waited several minutes for something to happen, opened the console, waited several more minutes, and nothing ever happened. I have other mods that also use sexlab, and sex scenes are working fine with them.

edit: nvm, I fixed it by using the sexlab debug (target) spell on her, and then things progressed normally from there.

7 hours ago, SorenMM said:

Can anyone recommend any mod that allows multiple followers that works well with Cursed Loot? Or at least causes few issues. I am guessing that multiple dominant followers could cause problems, but just having multiple followers would not impact too much?

I recommend amazing follower tweaks personally.

edit: never mind maybe? I dismissed Lydia from my service, something I thought I’d already done, and she popped back into place upstairs.

Ok so when I left breezehome, I left Lydia chained to a post in her bedroom. I’ve since come back and both she and the furniture are not where I left them. Admittedly though she’s still chained up. Is there a way to move the furniture and put it back where it’s supposed to be?