edit: never mind maybe? I dismissed Lydia from my service, something I thought I’d already done, and she popped back into place upstairs.

Ok so when I left breezehome, I left Lydia chained to a post in her bedroom. I’ve since come back and both she and the furniture are not where I left them. Admittedly though she’s still chained up. Is there a way to move the furniture and put it back where it’s supposed to be?

6 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

edit: never mind maybe? I dismissed Lydia from my service, something I thought I’d already done, and she popped back into place upstairs.

Ok so when I left breezehome, I left Lydia chained to a post in her bedroom. I’ve since come back and both she and the furniture are not where I left them. Admittedly though she’s still chained up. Is there a way to move the furniture and put it back where it’s supposed to be?

LOL   I tried that too.  She has superhuman strength ...

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

LOL   I tried that too.  She has superhuman strength ...

7 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

I left Lydia chained to a post in her bedroom.

This is only flowers)

When i lock Sasha in that thing she walks with all post to bed and start masturbate)

after the "Supply and Demand" quest, the "Bound in Skyrim" branch does not continue. More precisely, the quest "Inn Whips and Chains" does not start.
It turned out to promote progress only with the console

startquest dcur_twac_questarc

Cursed Loot latest version - 9.0 release

On 3/22/2021 at 3:11 AM, Elsidia said:

Oops sorry i'm a sleepy. Not this thread but this thread:

Thank you!

Today i started a new game after installing it properly via mod manager but it still doesnt work... also in the top left corner it still says "devious devices version 4.2" and now i am even more confused. Does it have something to do with the esp's maybe? i am so lost atm...

and also should i move my thread to dd le 5.0?

9 hours ago, NotSafeForGames said:

and also should i move my thread to dd le 5.0?

If problem is DD and not DCL, yes.

You should try uninstalling DD and then start game to verify it's really gone. (Doing this will probably demand you disable also all DD requiring content esp's too because they'll be missing masters.) Then install DD 5.1 only and re-enable content mods.

Beast races and For Him modules are not necessary unless you play those yourself, and there are no mods that have made content for them, as far as i know (and i never play males or beasts anyway so...).

So far I'm having a few issues with the newest version of this mod.

1. After finishing the supply and demand quest, the bouncer at the entrance of the Whip and Chain Inn doesn't have any special dialogue for me unless I use setstage dcur_thewhipandchaininnquest 0 (it tells me that this is not a stage but it gives me her dialogue anyway). 

2. She still doesn't seem to let me in, even if I'm bound or wearing the dress she gives me.  I have no keys so that shouldn't be a problem.  I have managed to get in once while wearing the premium bondage gear from the Chloe quest, however, after reloading and deciding I didn't want to do the Whip and Chain Inn content yet, when I came back later it no longer worked.

3. After using commands to unlock the door and setstage to progress to the correct part of the quest, everything inside seemed to function properly (the games worked and I was able to take the Bound Queen quest) however the escape room doesn't seem to function for me.  I get bound and am given a key but the door to the room doesn't get locked and all containers in the room are unlocked and empty.

4. The only bondage furniture i've tried so far are the ones around the tree in Whiterun.  After a sex scene, I can no longer activate the furniture to try and escape.  About a minute after the sex scene the furniture will vanish and I'm free to move again.

I'm loving the update so far but I'm just having some problems with the new content.

On 3/21/2021 at 3:51 PM, SorenMM said:

Can anyone recommend any mod that allows multiple followers that works well with Cursed Loot? Or at least causes few issues. I am guessing that multiple dominant followers could cause problems, but just having multiple followers would not impact too much?

I like the dominant follower experience, so I use the following all together with DCL:

EFF (Extended Follower Framework)

Devious Followers Continued

Submissive Lola Resubmission

LE_kai_LolaAddon V111

extXDFF NewRules Community Patch

This combination all works together, using the latest versions, but it makes it so you spend at least 3/4 of your time taking care of your follower's demands and only 1/4 actually making progress through the game.  

This combination works fine with multiple followers.  One of them will be dominant, and that one can enslave the rest if you choose.

ainamtuollaf

5 hours ago, A Hobbit said:

2. She still doesn't seem to let me in, even if I'm bound or wearing the dress she gives me.  I have no keys so that shouldn't be a problem.  I have managed to get in once while wearing the premium bondage gear from the Chloe quest, however, after reloading and deciding I didn't want to do the Whip and Chain Inn content yet, when I came back later it no longer worked.

Her error message ("You can't come in because") fails to mention one requirement, that it costs 50 gold to get in, not counting the first time with the VIP pass from the Dollmaker.

3 hours ago, Huntress_Forest said:

Bit of a silly question but I have been bashing my head against a wall trying to find the "boots" in Ulstof's Party treasure hunt phase....could anyone point me in the right direction? I feel like I have hit all the containers but maybe I missed something?

Fast answer - container:vase.

Long answer can be later when i can open a Skyrim and do screenshot. About 3 - 4 hours late

UPD: As i promise:

Spoiler

ScreenShot16.jpg.69c24b00fa4201d780b22054d72e4235.jpg

1 hour ago, Huntress_Forest said:

Bit of a silly question but I have been bashing my head against a wall trying to find the "boots" in Ulstof's Party treasure hunt phase....could anyone point me in the right direction? I feel like I have hit all the containers but maybe I missed something?

Yeah, its in a non-standard container, a large vase on a table on the same wall as the gate to where you changed clothes. 

I like this mod) When i search Skyrim for random new events i found nothing.

But in the most bad situation i got on Ultra strait jacket when i was locked in quest house in Morthal) without lockpicks (jacket block that)

Luckily there was enemy what teleported me outside of house) Of course jacket will was not good enough at the same open next doors i got shock boots)

And more luckily i was teleported to Makhart where can get free ride in jacket)

30 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If you are in horse rap scene hangs up, you lost your chance to do something and game freezes forever. Gamepad and keyboard not responding. If you try reset sexlab, it ends with completely Skyrim hang up.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot17.jpg.ff2e1f86ea5c5a8e1911074a3b12718e.jpg

I recently fixed a stuck horse mount by disabling and enabling the horse in the console. no controls or camera movement while stuck, but skyrim was otherwise not stuck. maybe that could work here too?

5 hours ago, Jeffny said:

hello

after a lot of install/desintall, the mod don't start

the 8.5 work fine but the 9.0 don't start and, if with a minimal luck it start, the % of cursed event go to 0% after sometime ?

thanks

I have seen this as well.   I checked my save game and had over 100 dcur-related suspended stacks and a dozen dcur_ active scripts in my save game.  After cleaning the save of all dcur formlists and scripts and deleting the suspended stacks -- then restarting my game, I got the "Cursed Loot 9.0 installed" message and about 3 minutes later the MCM menu installed. 

I think if lots of mods are installing Cursed Loot can start a kind of cascade of suspended stacks that block any future attempt to install separately.  I would guess that a more foolproof method is to install everything except for cursed loot then play the game for a few minutes, save and install Cursed Loot all by itself.

Need a little help...I know it is probably posted somewhere and I am not in the mood to sort through to find the topic.  

Never had this problem before, but I have just spent over 2 hours trying to find the last piece of garbage in Riften to complete Supply and Demand.

Any help would be appreciated, even if someone can direct me to the console command to skip past this part of the quest.

Thank you so much!

Perhaps that my searching technique sucks here, I can't figure out why Deviously Cursed Loot kills the HDT on chains from Devious Devices, and other HDT-based mods.

Cutting all the mods down to fairly minimum, to troubleshoot the issue:
- Skyrim LE

- SKSE ini pre-download for lazy users (nexus: 51038)
- Animation Limit Crash Fix LE (nexus: 100672)
- Crash fixes (nexus: 72725)
- Load Game CTD Fix (nexus: 85443)

- SkyUI

- FNIS Behavior 7.6 XXL
- FNIS Creature Pack 7.6
- Schlongs of Skyrim
- SexLab Framework
- ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+
- Bodyslide
- CBBE Body
- RaceMenu
- NiOverride High Heels
- XPMSE
- HDT Physics Extensions 14.28
- SexLabAroused Redux
- Devious Devices LE 5.1

- Deviously Cursed Loot

All HDT-based mods (bodies and equipment) worked fine, before the installation of DCL, after much process of isolation and elimination.

Am I missing something, or am I doing something wrong here?

ScreenShot15.jpg

@gisdaman Check that FNIS isn't reporting any warnings when you generate, and also verify that XPMSE skeleton isn't being overwritten by other skeleton.

And since you don't have "realistic physics" (or other variation) plugin you must enable XPMSE.esp.

- NiOverride High Heels

This is not part of "bare minimum", you shouldn't install it unless you really really need it. I don't use it either.

33 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

This is not part of "bare minimum", you shouldn't install it unless you really really need it. I don't use it either.

This is just a question. In Skyrim SE nioverride is need to wear DCL shock boots and similar slave boots. If you don't have nioverride it's says: i can't equip shock boots because you don't have nioverride.

In LE version how you can equip those boots?

5 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This is just a question. In Skyrim SE nioverride is need to wear DCL shock boots and similar slave boots. If you don't have nioverride it's says: i can't equip shock boots because you don't have nioverride.

In LE version how you can equip those boots?

You can equip them just like any other device by equipping in inventory.

2 minutes ago, neghthraw said:

While LE and SE are very similar in most parts, they are not identical. Especially meshes and some script commands are different.

This part is similar. In Shock boots script are line where DCL check for installed nioverride and if not, shows this menu. Difference is only that between LE and SE, that this check not works for SE, because in SE nioverride not exist, it's part of RaceMenu UI. Because there is add additional check for SE version nioverride. Without those fixes Shock boots can't be equipped. The same i assume is for LE version only question is what type of nioverride mod is need?