Guess This Location.

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

I've seen that one too. Found it by accident whilst bumbling around looking for a much larger shrine to a much more malevolent god. but I'll leave other folks to guess at it :D:D

You know, until you mentioned it I wouldn't have thought of that, but you're right. ?

20 hours ago, Psalam said:

Now for the last of these three. Name this shrine.

Name ...name ... hmm ..

How about "Marabella the lonely"? ?

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.jpg.570f1edf742ab699d57ce63e9eb84c93.jpg

Lost in the middle of nowhere .. literally no pilgrims nor admirers nor priests ... poor little lonely shrine

27 minutes ago, Psalam said:

NAMED

Somewhere up in the sky where i can pray... or is it "I pray to the sky"? ? or is it "those fro the sky come here to pray" ... or do I "pray to those natives from the sky"  ... aaaah, I am confused. I should go back and stick to those easier and simpler deities like Dibella :classic_tongue:.

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, worik said:

Somewhere up in the sky where i can pray... or is it "I pray to the sky"? ? or is it "those fro the sky come here to pray" ... or do I "pray to those natives from the sky"  ... aaaah, I am confused. I should go back and stick to those easier and simpler deities like Dibella :classic_tongue:.

All of that sounds about right. A shrine of Akatosh really should have a dragon and not a Wispmother and wisps guarding it, don't you think? I suspect someone will take the hint. I think I'll do something simpler and post on "What are you doing right now" thread.

I'll post this here as most of the people I know frequent this thread.

I'm getting a bit burnt out with Skyrim so I've traded in my Forsworn sword for an assault rifle and playing some old favourites like DXHR, DXMD (and the two older DX games) maybe VTMB and Mass Effect 1 - 3 as well. I'm sure by then I'll be ready for a few more years of Skyrim.

I'll still be around though to keep an eye on you scamps :D

I have to wonder though, after all that surgery does Adam Jenson still have a willy

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I'm getting a bit burnt out with Skyrim so I've traded in my Forsworn sword for an assault rifle and playing some old favourites like DXHR, DXMD (and the two older DX games) maybe VTMB and Mass Effect 1 - 3 as well. I'm sure by then I'll be ready for a few more years of Skyrim.

I have to wonder though, after all that surgery does Adam Jenson still have a willy

We'll miss you and, when you're ready (even if it's not until TES6), we'll welcome you back with open arms. ?

7 hours ago, Slorm said:

You better grab two assault rifles. What if one breaks? That would be most unlucky. 

Spoiler
3 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Okay here's a odd one (apparently Bethesda had a thing for leaving corpses in odd places).  This skeleton along with a bow, some arrows and a satchel with random loot can be found on a ledge above what bandit camp?

Good luck climbing up there without cheats though.

255659211_enb2018_08_3120_55_17_62.jpg.f86a9a91dafed6372719ba8b042b4bab.jpg

Don't know about the body but the tower in the bandit camp sure looks like Knifepoint Ridge (a not uncommon place to have to go for Siddgeir's favor and of course it's Boethiah's armor location as well).