Guess This Location.

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

Looks like Bryling's bedroom. That would make the NPC "Thane Bryling at your service." Slick how you hid the safe (as if that was the only reason I missed it the first time.)

Psalam, 10 points!

Hiding a unique object in the room is sometimes tricky and I need a good angle or an actor to block the view. ... a thing I stumbled upon a picture from @Grey Cloud a while ago :classic_laugh:

Ok then, back to the sunny side of life and afterlife and the things in between.

well, it wasn't supposed to look like an accident, I guess

Spoiler

a.thumb.jpg.62f4a5184f73dab69bdfc0e0f637d5c3.jpg

Let's write it down.

3rd of Frostfall, skeleton of a dragon, but no flesh or anything else. Traces of a tough landing with heavy weight, traces of a fight, .. location... errrr.

Inigo! What's this place called?

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, worik said:

Ok then, back to the sunny side of life and afterlife and the things in between.

well, it wasn't supposed to look like an accident, I guess

Hide contents

a.thumb.jpg.62f4a5184f73dab69bdfc0e0f637d5c3.jpg

Let's write it down.

3rd of Frostfall, skeleton of a dragon, but no flesh or anything else. Traces of a tough landing with heavy weight, traces of a fight, .. location... errrr.

Inigo! What's this place called?

See, that lecturer did well by you. You can read AND write even when standing on this summit. ?

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:

See, that lecturer did well by you. You can read AND write even when standing on this summit. ?

Sounds like you know this place? Per chance, you didn't see or hear anything what happened here. You didn't. Right? So we have no witnesses. Must have been an accident then.:classic_wink:

Someone else still want to guess?

Spoiler
37 minutes ago, worik said:

Sounds like you know this place? Per chance, you didn't see or hear anything what happened here. You didn't. Right? So we have no witnesses. Must have been an accident then.:classic_wink:

Someone else still want to guess?

Sounds like EinarrThe Red put in his two cents worth too. "Looks like the bastard got away again," eh?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

Anyone has a picture at hand where the unknown PC might be now?

So I was out and about looking for your perp when I stumbled on this suspicious character.

ScreenShot180j.thumb.jpg.51cd47e26cb8bfd053217af9f2f1e4f0.jpg

When I asked him about the crime he said he was "shocked and appalled" that anyone could think he had anything to do with a violent crime.

Sadly, when I insisted that he come with me for questioning he declined in a rather forceful manner.

The outcome though was never in any doubt.

ScreenShot181j.thumb.jpg.bdbd90e273650bdf09e734eac4e336f7.jpg

Will they ever learn that "crime doesn't pay?"

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

So I was out and about looking for your perp when I stumbled on this suspicious character.

Do they always think, they can escape if they hide on an island in the north and hide deep underground in a mine...? But then, they don't want to miss the comfort of civilization and have the main entrance to their secret lair directly in the biggest city of that island.

Villains - they were smarter in the 3rd era :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

Zahkriisos in his lair  in Raven Rock MIne?

Spoiler
56 minutes ago, worik said:

Do they always think, they can escape if they hide on an island in the north and hide deep underground in a mine...? But then, they don't want to miss the comfort of civilization and have the main entrance to their secret lair directly in the biggest city of that island.

Villains - they were smarter in the 3rd era :classic_laugh:

Reveal hidden contents

Zahkriisos in his lair  in Raven Rock MIne?

Oh, most certainly! ?

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Glen Moril Coven. :classic_rolleyes: I didn't even need to cheat and see what the image was called. I've done the Companions often enough to know that place.

Quite right. ?

Spoiler
Just now, worik said:

ehemmm... how do I whisper it...

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2018_08/502143318_GlenmorilCoven.jpg.c6e33ef64836c76a16b59d381bfa538a.jpg

Although I didn't check, just saw the URL .. :classic_ohmy:

Back to just leaving Screenshot XXX on all of them. ?

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Just a quick question, Psalam. What armor is she wearing?

For you, anything (or nearly nothing as the case may be).

The armor is the Phonic armor from TERA with most of it zapped. The nipple rings are separate and come with Complete Crafting.

Just now, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

For you, anything (or nearly nothing as the case may be).

The armor is the Phonic armor from TERA with most of it zapped. The nipple rings are separate and come with Complete Crafting.

Ah, I thought it was some retexture of Daedric armor.

I've given up on nipple rings for now, since none of the ones I've seen remain attached to the nipples when the breast nodes change size.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Ah, I thought it was some retexture of Daedric armor.

I've given up on nipple rings for now, since none of the ones I've seen remain attached to the nipples when the breast nodes change size.

You're quite right about the nipple rings. My preference is for my character to keep the breast size that God (No, I mean me) gave her. ?