Guess This Location.

17 hours ago, Slorm said:

Hmm that's odd I didn't find him at all, just three dead worshippers

There should be four dead worshipers. The nice, albeit dead, lady in your picture. Two dressed in blue robes (apparently priests as they have amulets of Talos in their gear) and a fourth secular worshiper behind the seats but neat the walkway. Other than the woman in your picture they should all be men, including the Thalmor (whom I did not include among the worshipers given the order that he was carrying, but who knows).

Hint I: The picture is taken in Skyrim and not on Solstheim. For those of you disappointed that the picture is not from the island paradise I have other pictures from the ash fields in my files (I think).

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

There should be four dead worshipers. The nice, albeit dead, lady in your picture. Two dressed in blue robes (apparently priests as they have amulets of Talos in their gear) and a fourth secular worshiper behind the seats but neat the walkway. Other than the woman in your picture they should all be men, including the Thalmor (whom I did not include among the worshipers given the order that he was carrying, but who knows).

Hint I: The picture is taken in Skyrim and not on Solstheim. For those of you disappointed that the picture is not from the island paradise I have other pictures from the ash fields in my files (I think).

Stillborn Cave!

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

Stillborn Cave!

It would be truly a miscarriage of justice (pun intended) were I to tell you that you were wrong. Well done! ?

Now I'll give someone else a chance to post a picture. If no one else does I suppose I'll have to come back later and post another one. ?

BTW, what happened to your avatar? I thought you had one at one time.

1 minute ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It would be truly a miscarriage of justice (pun intended) were I to tell you that you were wrong. Well done! ?

Now I'll give someone else a chance to post a picture. If no one else does I suppose I'll have to come back later and post another one. ?

BTW, what happened to your avatar? I thought you had one at one time.

Never had an avatar. I wanted one but here I am four years later and still procrastinating.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

From my current game.

Spoiler

Meridia's temple again ...

I'm looking for a screenshot, that I made a few days ago of myself on the same throne :classic_smile:

give me a minute  found it :classic_wink:

a.thumb.jpg.265deec48350a1d7feccfe4a4a6eb6be.jpg

Girl's day, so to say.

I took a sorceress with me to fight that evil mage ...  I thought it might be fitting

Spoiler
58 minutes ago, worik said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Meridia's temple again ...

I'm looking for a screenshot, that I made a few days ago of myself on the same throne :classic_smile:

give me a minute  found it :classic_wink:

a.thumb.jpg.265deec48350a1d7feccfe4a4a6eb6be.jpg

Girl's day, so to say.

I took a sorceress with me to fight that evil mage ...  I thought it might be fitting

I like your angle better than mine. But then, of course, I was alone.

How about this easy two part question:

ScreenShot188j.thumb.jpg.f1a497f22dd3fe09aeb42e7f08c07df1.jpg

1) What is the named building on which I have the crosshair, and

2) At what different named location must I be standing to take this picture?

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I like your angle better than mine. But then, of course, I was alone.

How about this easy two part question:

1) What is the named building on which I have the crosshair, and

2) At what different named location must I be standing to take this picture?

1) The wizard's balcony / entrance to Calcelmo's Laboratory

2) Temple of Dibella

Spoiler
10 hours ago, onesumgame said:

1) The wizard's balcony / entrance to Calcelmo's Laboratory

2) Temple of Dibella

Right on both counts. You're on a roll. ?

Once more into the breach ... no, wait. Let me take a hiatus and see if anyone else posts. If not, I'll post later today (~10 hours). ?

20 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Is that tent not on the right➡️

:classic_blush:I meant the other left ... the one on the right.

So, I am clearly overtired and can't get anything consistent right now. Time to retire ?️, catch some comforting words from my other half and get some sleep.

Spoiler
On 8/24/2018 at 9:06 PM, worik said:

Forswon-ish tent on the left,snow... should be leaving few choices - quick shot: Deepwood vale? ?

On 8/24/2018 at 9:18 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nope. ?️

And did you just do a Psalam? Is that tent not on the right? ➡️

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

For those of you who are not aware there is a "clue" to my picture to be found on the Guess this NPC thread. 

All in all that leaves less and less choices and it leads me to the cave behind the Altar of Thrond.

I always keep forgetting that they have their own Hagraven habitat there. :classic_blush:   .. I played Solstheim for real in .... ?2015? Only mod-testing and sightseeing since then :classic_rolleyes:

Spoiler
2 hours ago, worik said:
  Reveal hidden contents

All in all that leaves less and less choices and it leads me to the cave behind the Altar of Thrond.

I always keep forgetting that they have their own Hagraven habitat there. :classic_blush:   .. I played Solstheim for real in .... ?2015? Only mod-testing and sightseeing since then :classic_rolleyes:

Right as usual. ?