Guess This Location.

23 hours ago, Slorm said:

Pretty easy one.

I'm trying now for 15 minutes to get the right angle, exactly as in your screenshot ... one attempt more and I give up with the perfect solution :classic_dodgy:

Edit:

Spoiler

a.jpg.e7378d3718a0b00103f09474b2b39fb3.jpg

Not perfect :classic_confused: but at least close to a few steps

7 hours ago, worik said:

I'm trying now for 15 minutes to get the right angle, exactly as in your screenshot ... one attempt more and I give up with the perfect solution :classic_dodgy:

Edit:

Reveal hidden contents

a.jpg.e7378d3718a0b00103f09474b2b39fb3.jpg

Not perfect :classic_confused: but at least close to a few steps

Spot on. but what's the word on the wall :beer:

18 hours ago, Slorm said:

Okay, here's another easy one (should be enough detail there)

I'm travelling again, so I can't check ingame. But going from memory, I searched a bit on my notebook and think I found the place.

Slightly diffrent perspective and please ignore the elephant dead dragon.

"Things" happen

Spoiler

d14_169.jpg.e41553efc7765f559618f051654af9f3.jpg

That dragon did throw us a bit off emotional balance (SLEN, dragon event). We had to rest, light a fire, have a cup of tea, talk a bit ... before going on.

Spoiler

Things got worse inside

Spoiler

Bad things (part of Angrim's apprentice quests)

Spoiler

d14_179.jpg.cbedcbcb01793214caec3a75ff7b2c20.jpg

?

Well,... maybe not sooo bad at all. :classic_blush:

4 hours ago, worik said:

I'm travelling again, so I can't check ingame. But going from memory, I searched a bit on my notebook and think I found the place.

Slightly diffrent perspective and please ignore the elephant dead dragon.

"Things" happen

Reveal hidden contents

d14_169.jpg.e41553efc7765f559618f051654af9f3.jpg

That dragon did throw us a bit off emotional balance (SLEN, dragon event). We had to rest, light a fire, have a cup of tea, talk a bit ... before going on.

Reveal hidden contents

Things got worse inside

Reveal hidden contents

Bad things (part of Angrim's apprentice quests)

Reveal hidden contents

d14_179.jpg.cbedcbcb01793214caec3a75ff7b2c20.jpg

?

Well,... maybe not sooo bad at all. :classic_blush:

Well done you deserve a nice cuppa

No, that's my current PC for this test run. I'm still dicking about installing and uninstalling mods and trying to figure out just what mod is doing what. Currently, the first three dialogue options are for sex and there are a copule more down towards the bottom of the list. Still can't get SLA Monitor Widget to work.

Desperately want a big ugly, male character but can't find anything.

9 hours ago, worik said:

It doens't look like an accident ? Call for Monsieur Poirot, we might need his help .... but where are we ?

Hide contents

a.jpg.dba877c5fdb64a33cbfc36548cbda9e3.jpg

Again, no names are needed. But a screenshot at the same spot is solution enough. :classic_tongue:

Corpses are welcome :classic_laugh:

Seems like

Spoiler

Lost Knife Cave, Specifically the upper part of it just in front of Lost Knife Hideout itself.

Are you guys still trying to guess locations? I got about 2.6k hours in this game and roughly 300 screenshots, I'll try to find some interesting ones.

Here's the first one: enb 2018_09_27 22_52_06_81.bmp

(Quick Edit: I'm too incompetent to figure out how to add the image to the post itself and imgur for some reason messes up my image so I gotta do it like this sry)

enb 2018_09_27 22_52_06_81.bmp

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

Nobody's made a troll as a playable character? I know you had great fun collecting a "pack" of them in one game.

Edit: there's this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63357

Thanks. Might work, depends on how playable 'playable is. I'll maybe have look at it tomorrow (too late here)

EDIT: It's never too late. Gave it a go but there is no schlong. Had all the dialogue options and PSQ and TDFPP looked good to go.

Congrats to Inte on reaching 200 pages.

Spoiler

Quick Edit: I'm too incompetent to figure out how to add the image to the post itself

Don't feel bad. It wasn't that long ago that Worik was teaching me to do this. Here is how I "get 'er done."

1) Open .bmp screenshot in Paint

2) Edit (usually crop) screenshot in Paint as desired

3) Save the screenshot as a .jpg (all you have to do in Paint is hit "save as" and a list of possible formats shows up and choose .jpg. I usually just add a J to the end of the original screenshot to indicate which is which).

4) As Grey Cloud indicated, while you are here on LL typing into the box at the bottom of the page, open the location in which you've saved the screenshot.

5) Using your mouse's arrow grab and drag that file until it is over the box just below where you are typing and let go. There is a handy paperclip pictured there just ready and eager to hold it. It will take about 5 seconds for the miniature version of your picture to show up.

6) When you are in the location in the "typing" box where you want your picture hit the "+" sign that is on the miniature and voila you're picture is loaded. By the location I mean where the flashing cursor is (i.e., where the next letter that you typed would appear).

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Grey Cloud said:

Imagine if I had posted that image in the 'Show Your Skyrim Counterpart' thread. I would have traumatised hundreds. (And yes, I was tempted).

Oh please do! Yes, yes! Crop it a little so as to make it harder to identify it as the Abandoned Prison and post it! ?

4 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Quick Edit: I'm too incompetent to figure out how to add the image to the post itself

Don't feel bad. It wasn't that long ago that Worik was teaching me to do this. Here is how I "get 'er done."

1) Open .bmp screenshot in Paint

2) Edit (usually crop) screenshot in Paint as desired

3) Save the screenshot as a .jpg (all you have to do in Paint is hit "save as" and a list of possible formats shows up and choose .jpg. I usually just add a J to the end of the original screenshot to indicate which is which).

4) As Grey Cloud indicated, while you are here on LL typing into the box at the bottom of the page, open the location in which you've saved the screenshot.

5) Using your mouse's arrow grab and drag that file until it is over the box just below where you are typing and let go. There is a handy paperclip pictured there just ready and eager to hold it. It will take about 5 seconds for the miniature version of your picture to show up.

6) When you are in the location in the "typing" box where you want your picture hit the "+" sign that is on the miniature and voila you're picture is loaded. By the location I mean where the flashing cursor is (i.e., where the next letter that you typed would appear).

I only use numbers 1, 3 and 5. The people here aren't worth the extra effort. :classic_ph34r: