Guess This Location.

23 minutes ago, Psalam said:

ENBish

Zero nothing absolutely. But weather modded and due to my usually dark dungeon setting I carry a lantern with me to shed some warming light.

Anyway, the image is postedited to give it even a bit more color. It's looking fine for me on my screen but here in the LL images it's always looking a bit dull otherwise :classic_undecided:

39 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Okay my little scamps here's another pretty scene, but where and what wicked and iniquitous deed am I about to perform

Slicing a throat (Ennodius) at Anga's Mill? Shoot arrows in his knee? Stare him to death?

Spoiler
On 8/26/2018 at 5:08 AM, worik said:

Let's take it easy. Peaceful and quiet :classic_sleep:

a.thumb.jpg.464c2196c73cbcb6e83e2839d80a0420.jpg

Hell, that's Fort Snowhawk isn't it. I just started a new game and was going by and thought I'd take a look (since the architecture is Fort). Got killed three times but didn't get a good and complete look but I do remember seeing that "cemetery" (I didn't appreciate that that was what it was in your picture) just off to the left after you enter the fort. Well, if that's right I'm going to have to put on a few levels so I can COC to various Forts and find Inte's pics.

Spoiler

Yes I am. Seems like I started a new game and was kept busy doing some beta testing for this dude. I need to pick up a few levels in-game so I can safely COC around the military forts until I find it. That is, unless you want to simply announce where it is and we can all just move on.

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Well since you been doing some beta testing for some crazy dude. ?  Honestly some people will just take up all your time.

Fort Neugrad Prison

Thank you very much. That must be why she had the waterwalking effect going.

Anyway, if no one else posts I have another series of three that I'll start when I get home (~2 hours). 

This is not meant to discourage anyone else who wants to post a picture.

This is the first of a planned series of 3 locations. While I will repeat it with each picture I post in this series, these are UNNAMED locations. Therefore, you will need to give descriptions of the locations rather than simply giving a name.

Here is the first, and by far, the easiest:

ScreenShot147j.thumb.jpg.f1b00b495e06391ed1c9c98d279a672c.jpg

So, to paraphrase "Name That Shrine!"

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

This is the first of a planned series of 3 locations. While I will repeat it with each picture I post in this series, these are UNNAMED locations. Therefore, you will need to give descriptions of the locations rather than simply giving a name.

Here is the first, and by far, the easiest:

So, to paraphrase "Name That Shrine!"

Shrine of Stendarr, just South of Swindler's Den.

16 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Behind Windhelm a ways, across the river from Yngol barrow. I forget it's name but I know the dungeon from konahrik's accoutrements brought me out right next to it on my last playthrough. :3

You're quite right. When I get home I will post the third picture in the series. I'm also seriously considering a fourth one at a named location.

Back to the matter.

The shrine of Arkay noted by @The First Lady of Hats was the answer. It is just north of Windhelm. I have downloaded a picture taken from the same place I was at to do the shrine shot but pointing in the opposite direction.

ScreenShot162j.jpg.06f7329a958f65e0b7fea4e606ab5b56.jpg

According to what I have read, this shrine disappears when (if) Imperial troops take Windhelm and is replaced by the Stormcloak Camp.

Now for the last of these three. Name this shrine.

ScreenShot195j.jpg.a19a807ba3b02b94dd3d669349f84197.jpg

This is the last of my shrines at UNNAMED locations. I have one more as a "bonus" if you will at a NAMED location.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, worik said:

? It is ... :classic_wink: Lovely, isn't it?

I've been there at least a hundred times and never noticed the cemetery. Nice shot for this thread - showed enough to be recognizable and not enough to scream "here I am." Just my tough luck getting killed there thrice in order to find it, huh?