Guess This Location.

Spoiler
16 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks. Might work, depends on how playable 'playable is. I'll maybe have look at it tomorrow (too late here)

EDIT: It's never too late. Gave it a go but there is no schlong. Had all the dialogue options and PSQ and TDFPP looked good to go.

Congrats to Inte on reaching 200 pages.

Okay, I believe MadMansGun has given me the information needed to add a schlong to the troll if you're interested. ?

5 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Okay, I believe MadMansGun has given me the information needed to add a schlong to the troll if you're interested. ?

Thanks, I'll gladly have a look and a tinker if it's not too involved. Tried Azog the Defiler but he too turned out to be sans schlong. You just can't get the staff these days. Females are easy, I've got them in every shape, size, age and colour.

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks, I'll gladly have a look and a tinker if it's not too involved. Tried Azog the Defiler but he too turned out to be sans schlong. You just can't get the staff these days. Females are easy, I've got them in every shape, size, age and colour.

This is what he sent me:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

Bear in mind that this is a general "how-to" to put a schlong on something. So, it another creature that has a playable race mod, e.g., Dremora, appeals more then you know how to prepare for that one too!

Spoiler

Thanks, but I am not the only one to blame. :classic_happy: So, congrats to all who participated,. ?  ??️??????

Okay, but which one am I? Do I get to be the MahJong piece? (This is just like fighting over Monopoly pieces with my siblings!)

Spoiler

Tricky?

I don't think we're in Kansas (or vanilla Skyrim for that matter) any more, Toto.

On 9/29/2018 at 8:56 AM, Inte said:

Tricky? 

Spoiler

72850_20180303023251_1.png

It looks like a CK-edited stripped-to-the-bone version of the Windhelm prison cell.

Floor, useless decoration, non-essential walls and bars removed, just the most useful things left behind.

Forall others:

There is still an unnamed location to guess, that yearns for a complementary screenshot ... a partner in crime, so to say.

On 9/27/2018 at 2:53 PM, worik said:

It doens't look like an accident ? Call for Monsieur Poirot, we might need his help .... but where are we ?

Reveal hidden contents

a.jpg.dba877c5fdb64a33cbfc36548cbda9e3.jpg

Again, no names are needed. But a screenshot at the same spot is solution enough. :classic_tongue:

Corpses are welcome :classic_laugh:

On 9/27/2018 at 6:56 PM, AchillesHeel1337 said:

Seems like

Reveal hidden contents

Lost Knife Cave, Specifically the upper part of it just in front of Lost Knife Hideout itself.

Are you guys still trying to guess locations? I got about 2.6k hours in this game and roughly 300 screenshots, I'll try to find some interesting ones.

Here's the first one: enb 2018_09_27 22_52_06_81.bmp

(Quick Edit: I'm too incompetent to figure out how to add the image to the post itself and imgur for some reason messes up my image so I gotta do it like this sry)

enb 2018_09_27 22_52_06_81.bmp

Spoiler
55 minutes ago, worik said:

It looks like a CK-edited stripped-to-the-bone version of the Windhelm prison cell.

Floor, useless decoration, non-essential walls and bars removed, just the most useful things left behind.

Forall others:

There is still an unnamed location to guess, that yearns for a complementary screenshot ... a partner in crime, so to say.

Sorry, Worik. I thought that this one was solved! If this is incorrect then I'll start looking again, but I have to admit, I haven't been trying. ?

Spoiler

On 9/27/2018 at 6:56 PM, AchillesHeel1337 said:

Seems like

Reveal hidden contents

Lost Knife Cave, Specifically the upper part of it just in front of Lost Knife Hideout itself.

Are you guys still trying to guess locations? I got about 2.6k hours in this game and roughly 300 screenshots, I'll try to find some interesting ones.

Here's the first one: enb 2018_09_27 22_52_06_81.bmp

(Quick Edit: I'm too incompetent to figure out how to add the image to the post itself and imgur for some reason messes up my image so I gotta do it like this sry)

enb 2018_09_27 22_52_06_81.bmp

Spoiler
Just now, worik said:

My bad! :classic_sad: I missed that.

So raise your tankards for a toast :

@AchillesHeel1337 ?? or ? :classic_smile:

Now if he'll only get back on and post that picture! ?

On 10/1/2018 at 8:01 PM, Psalam said:
Spoiler

I guess I'm going to have to do it.

Where can you find this interesting sight? (Unnamed location).

299771824_enb2018_10_0111_28_57_71j.jpg.6258c12a2c741e3e7482bb9978be39c4.jpg

It reminds me of something ?

Where was it ... ? Wait ... i think I remember.

I can't name the location, but I think this is how I got there, the last time:

Have one of these watered mead in the Sleeping Giant inn in Riverwood.... ?

Oh, no, i was wrong. Better have two! ?

Leave the Inn, stumple upon one the drunkards lying on the steps to the street and turn right. ➡️

Leave the village, cross the bridge. ?

Now! Don't follow the main road along the river, but take the path uphill. ?️

Hold your sword ready, practice your fierce growl or just be the lass or the lad who likes to dance with wolves. Usually a lonely one is living around here. ?

The path turns to the left (south west) but if you look to the north, you should see that stone as in the picture.

Spoiler
43 minutes ago, worik said:

It reminds me of something ?

Where was it ... ? Wait ... i think I remember.

I can't name the location, but I think this is how I got there, the last time:

Have one of these watered mead in the Sleeping Giant inn in Riverwood.... ?

Oh, no, i was wrong. Better have two! ?

Leave the Inn, stumple upon one the drunkards lying on the steps to the street and turn right. ➡️

Leave the village, cross the bridge. ?

Now! Don't follow the main road along the river, but take the path uphill. ?️

Hold your sword ready, practice your fierce growl or just be the lass or the lad who likes to dance with wolves. Usually a lonely one is living around here. ?

The path turns to the left (south west) but if you look to the north, you should see that stone as in the picture.

Spot on, although I took the picture on my way to Bleak Falls Barrow. For some reason it occurred to me to turn around and I thought, "huh, that could be interesting!"

Here's another one. I hope you're not too drunk when you see this!

1322860389_enb2018_10_0209_31_49_34j.jpg.b4479ca2560a2373600af06a8ebedb92.jpg

It's gone quiet in here

On 10/2/2018 at 8:58 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spot on, although I took the picture on my way to Bleak Falls Barrow. For some reason it occurred to me to turn around and I thought, "huh, that could be interesting!"

Here's another one. I hope you're not too drunk when you see this!

It looks suspiciously like the tunnels between the two Honningbrew Meadery buildings

Here's an easy one

ScreenShot217.jpg.560a0cc0259f6f0ddea15f7c8c7b35fe.jpg

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

take another look at my last picture

?It reeeeeally looks familiar ... if I just could place it .... Good one though. It has no obvious hint for me to go through my diary or my picture folder ? We're not done with that one...