Guess This Location.

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

Worik's was a picture of Morvunskar. Offscreen there is a nice dragon skeleton. I hope the wine she was after was worth the trouble.

Correct :classic_smile:

It's this one. By the way, an Elder Dragon from Deadly Dragons. Bloody battle... those mages simply died by accident. I think I'll make a short tale for the story blogs out of it :classic_tongue:

Spoiler

S121770.thumb.jpg.2ff7cc2a030c8afe0c2cb4f8f20d34ba.jpgS121768.thumb.jpg.a4a74951c0e37840154eff778199c875.jpgS121792.thumb.jpg.272517e1ffb78a4820cec49f3a3c225f.jpg

Spoiler
10 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Reach Water Rock. I kind of get roped into it by doing the College quests and looting the amulet fragment.

Right as usual.

Let's see if I have something else easy.

ScreenShot141j.thumb.jpg.f0e2ebe349eb9044f461c67d46644fa8.jpg

Another indoor one so I don't have to take dings for the lights and snow and rain, etc.

5 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

It seems like I should know this one.  Hmm... something about how I got into this mess in the first place. 

No fair giving out clues THIS EARLY in the game! Keep it up and I'll make you post the next one (preferably something that doesn't require me to fly this time)!

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Here's an easy one to tie people over until EinarrTheRed gets his posted.

? too lazy to start skyrim right now ?️ . So, plain guess from memory: college of mages, basement, "The Midden"-something

?

Edit: didn't it have a glowing oblivion symbol ?

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, worik said:

? too lazy to start skyrim right now ?️ . So, plain guess from memory: college of mages, basement, "The Midden"-something

?

Edit: didn't it have a glowing oblivion symbol ?

Correct. The Midden Dark.

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I dunno, dark, gloomy, involves daedra... sounds like most of my games. ?

Then you should love this one.

ScreenShot176j.thumb.jpg.87205b4eb5c7a3fd62587dea0abf2c08.jpg

I was going to ask what connected the two but you beat me to it.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, worik said:

Temple in Raven Rock ?

... if yes, it's the Daedra's will that connects those places :classic_ph34r:

Right on both counts, as usual.

Do you like the pose? I think I'm getting the knack of this mod.

Now I'll wait and see if EinarrTheRed has come up with something. ?

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Do you like the pose? I think I'm getting the knack of this mod.

Daedric enchanting dances .... :classic_wink:

As an avid follower and sister of Dibella and an apprentice priestess in waiting, I'm not sure if that is the right approach. :classic_blush: Speaking of devine work:

Although this is equally good for guess this NPC (left), we can use it here in the meantime to gues the location ... if you solve one - you've got the other

Spoiler

a.thumb.jpg.65a9ac74943342a05f48c97660404bc3.jpg

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

Daedric enchanting dances .... :classic_wink:

As an avid follower and sister of Dibella and an apprentice priestess in waiting, I'm not sure if that is the right approach. :classic_blush: Speaking of devine work:

Although this is equally good for guess this NPC (left), we can use it here in the meantime to gues the location ... if you solve one - you've got the other

Reveal hidden contents

a.thumb.jpg.65a9ac74943342a05f48c97660404bc3.jpg

Looks like you've got something beyond vanilla going there.

Spoiler

With some modifications it appears to be Elisif's bedroom. That would make the NPC Elisif.

This would also work for the "Weird Quirks" thread. After all, is that a bed or a swimming pool? Perhaps a water bed?

40 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Looks like you've got something beyond vanilla going there.

No, it's all vanilla. I just checked and clicked on a variety of objects here ... nothing beyond Bugthesda. Not even an USLEEP modded object in view, at least I didn't see one

Edit: but some objects are LastBaseChange'd by Clothing&Clutter fixes

39 minutes ago, Psalam said:

How about another while we're waiting?

? Main room in Serpent's Bluff Ruins ? Usually some hagravens on the elevated floor on the left.

Oh and my NPC+Location up there was neither Elisif nor her bedroom (I have one of those, if you'd like to compre :classic_wink:)

So it's still an open target for more shots in the dark :classic_smile:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

? Main room in Serpent's Bluff Ruins ? Usually some hagravens on the elevated floor on the left.

Oh and my NPC+Location up there was neither Elisif nor her bedroom (I have one of those, if you'd like to compre :classic_wink:)

You're right. That explains the furniture discrepancy. It's off to the Bard's College then. ?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

Nope, not the Bard's College.

Looks like Bryling's bedroom. That would make the NPC "Thane Bryling at your service." Slick how you hid the safe (as if that was the only reason I missed it the first time.)

1284705153_BrylingsBedroom.thumb.jpg.4447b18c478c7b18abf4006fbe8d6887.jpg

49 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Okay, so I took a nap... I'm old dag nabit! ?

Where am I?

669068604_enb2018_08_1811_02_33_72.thumb.jpg.826f3c7b8473d910a46eafe72143656d.jpg[/spolier]

Calcelmo's Laboratory, near the end. That stone rectangle in the center of the pic is the slab with the ancient writing on it.

How about this one:

907411173_ShadowPreacher.thumb.jpg.81f0a367a5af19f861fd67cfb24b80f6.jpg