Guess This Location.

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Iceni are southerners but you can't play the Brigantes northerners. Currently playing the Nervii over in Belgium and doing alright thus far.

Pah! They are all still Gauls. I don't care if you play as the Helvetii or Ligurians. They are all still Gauls. ?? ?

Although I understand taking a break. I usually go back to Civilization V though.

10 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Bah! My brain won't turn over today. I'm out of neuron fuel, aka caffeine.

Yeah I just broke out a bottle of Coke Zero. Having the cats all napping around doesn't help me either. It makes me feel like I should just go to sleep too!

10 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No, but I'll post one just for you.

ScreenShot87j.thumb.jpg.27cddd987a76e874880fd639e4d3813c.jpg

As the regulars know there old ruins, towers, etc. are my particular fetish.

Easy, Cradle Stone Tower near Bard's Leap Summit.  Right next to a MBC bandit camp I just recently renavmeshed and also the site of one of the encounters from SL Stories.  ?

Gotta try harder than that now ?

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Easy, Cradle Stone Tower near Bard's Leap Summit.  Right next to a MBC bandit camp I just recently renavmeshed and also the site of one of the encounters from SL Stories.  ?

Gotta try harder than that now ?

Harder, huh? How's this? ?

ScreenShot89j.thumb.jpg.6e9a69b088ace7d83d18aade44e3844a.jpg

You know I'm confident when I leave the compass marker on the photo.

BTW, for anyone else reading, this is not a private thread. Feel free to take your shots at this location too. ?

Spoiler
13 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

One of my fav cave locations in Skyrim, always wanted to build a similar cave for a player home location.

That would be, "What is Fallowstone Cave?"  Final answer. ?

Okay, here's one...

Where is this unnamed Nord henge ruin (hint, its near a settlement)?

1671189391_enb2018_08_0516_47_23_22.thumb.jpg.d064893051502a08c3405480024c64ee.jpg

This isn't Jeopardy but I'll take my shot. It is just northeast of Karthwasten up a small dirt path which breaks off the larger dirt path that runs from the paved road to Karthwasten itself. ?

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Psalam, have you seen this? Skyland Nordic Ruins 

I've been using the Forts mod for several months.

You're right that is right up my alley. However, I was not impressed by the pics on the site. Would you be so kind as to upload one or two that might give me a better idea of what it really looks like?

5 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This isn't Jeopardy but I'll take my shot. It is just northeast of Karthwasten up a small dirt path which breaks off the larger dirt path that runs from the paved road to Karthwasten itself. ?

Right you are!  Seems like its probably a burial site but I've never found any clues as to who might have been buried there.

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Alfthand, the entrance to the chamber with the Dragon Elder Scroll. The only reason I even know that is because I usually start in Blackreach with LAL, where I harvest every geode vein to incubate black soul gems, and I use the exit in said scroll chamber.

Technically this is the Tower of Mzark but your description fits the bill and Septimus Signus points you in this direction through Alfthand. And indeed, the very next chamber contains the Elder Scroll (Dragon) which is my avatar. Once again, I'll take a break and give someone else a chance to post.

In case your wondering:

Spoiler

The reason I have this picture at all was during a game in which I was bound and determined to get this Elder Scroll and take it's picture to use as my avatar. Taking a picture of an Elder Scroll while it is being used turned out to be more of a challenge than I had expected. Thank goodness for saved games. Btw, that same game also gave me the cover photo for my profile.

On 7/29/2018 at 2:24 PM, Psalam said:

I suppose that means that Annekke is sitting in Fort Greenwall since I believe that I have FINALLY identified Spooky 2 as Greenwall Cave. (I told you I had OCD). ?

????

Spot on.

Sorry for being late for the toast. I'm spending some days to cool my feet in icy water ?

Spoiler
28 minutes ago, worik said:

????

Spot on.

Sorry for being late for the toast. I'm spending some days to cool my feet in icy water ?

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself. Have a great time and we'll muddle on without you.

Now if only Slorm would check in on her over 3 month old pic. ?

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself. Have a great time and we'll muddle on without you.

I'm still trying to find out which is the last unsolved riddle ?... extra difficulty level: my mobile's screen :classic_rolleyes:

Spoiler
20 minutes ago, worik said:

I'm still trying to find out which is the last unsolved riddle ?... extra difficulty level: my mobile's screen :classic_rolleyes:

That's because there is no unsolved riddle right now. I've been restraining myself and posting no more frequently than once daily in order to allow others to do so. This means I have to wait another 67 minutes (not that I'm counting or my hands are shaking or anything). If you intend to solve the next one I post though I'll have to find something harder than what I have waiting at home.

27 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Here's another easy one.

Do NOT open this:

Spoiler

I warned you

Spoiler

no, don't do it

Spoiler

don't

Spoiler

You did it:

It's Blind Cliff Bastion

And the nice ladies inhabiting this cozy place are Melka and Petra (deceased)