Guess This Location.

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Fellglow Keep?

Right again. No wonder you started posting your own. You've just gotten too good at this. Let me try once more before I turn in.

This is a two parter: 1) What is the structure (fort) in the distance, and 2) at what named location must I be standing to get this picture?ScreenShot123j.thumb.jpg.cf841a1ed9b1dc9eee4d7e867a30823b.jpg

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I would go for Ft Kastav and you are somewhere near Yorgrim Overlook.

Ausgezeichnet! (I'm getting into it from all the other German I'm finding on the threads.) ??

Anyone up for another one?

ScreenShot93j.thumb.jpg.bfe92aae1e65f498a41468c5c58ef7c9.jpg

Throwing caution to the winds again. Perhaps I'm getting overconfident.

On 7/23/2018 at 5:34 AM, worik said:

big two handed swords - check

drums - check

backpipes - errr ? now that you mention it .... we don't have anything similar, do we? A drawback on touristic items?

Someone do know this location, someone might want to know it, someone whishes they'd never been there

Reveal hidden contents

d49_952.thumb.jpg.036533abf6e57bb585682db74e3f0012.jpg

Where?

Edit:

And we still lack a clue where spooky-2 could be

Reveal hidden contents

a.jpg.70a063461734c5e20adb4613e5c9cd0b.jpg

:classic_ph34r:

I suppose that means that Annekke is sitting in Fort Greenwall since I believe that I have FINALLY identified Spooky 2 as Greenwall Cave. (I told you I had OCD). ?

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

::looks at Psalam's screenshot again until head deflates like a tire:: Is that on the mainland or is it from somewhere in Solthsheim?

Most excellent pickup. That was supposed to be (indirectly) Hint d. It is most decidedly on Solstheim.

59 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Most excellent pickup. That was supposed to be (indirectly) Hint d. It is most decidedly on Solstheim.

Nuts. This little lemming is not that familiar with Solstheim dungeons. The native rieklings took offense to finding out I'm actually pink under all this blue fur.

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Nuts. This little lemming is not that familiar with Solstheim dungeons. The native rieklings took offense to finding out I'm actually pink under all this blue fur.

Just for you let me reiterate what you know. You are looking for a religiously themed dungeon on Solstheim which is the location for the DLC Dragonborn which includes the character Miraak.

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Miirak's Temple? Sorry, my game starts to get really unstable if I advance even to the point that I can start the Dragonborn MQ so I haven't been there for a long time.

Spot on Oh Blue One. Now I will put up a VERY easy one.

ScreenShot60j.thumb.jpg.f41a058db4dd55d99181ca5e83fcfbfc.jpg

I only regret that it is a night time view. And, with apologies to Grey Cloud, I really like these old ruins built by Nords some of which are still used as forts/bandit hideouts/spriggan dens etc. ?

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spot on Oh Blue One. Now I will put up a VERY easy one.

ScreenShot60j.thumb.jpg.f41a058db4dd55d99181ca5e83fcfbfc.jpg

I only regret that it is a night time view. And, with apologies to Grey Cloud, I really like these old ruins built by Nords some of which are still used as forts/bandit hideouts/spriggan dens etc. ?

Whiterun's Western Watchtower?

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Whiterun's Western Watchtower?

I told you it was Easy. It was a little different angle than most people see it at so I thought it might last a few minutes longer than it did. Anyway, I'll give someone else a chance to post and put more up if no on else does.

Spoiler
4 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Emma wanders a long way ... (this is from a mod)

1577733891_Emma_enb2018_07_3120_15_46_68.thumb.jpg.7036dd599b9c70cbd7d45746862bfd73.jpg

I, for one, have no idea. I clearly don't know the mod. I even used the search engine for "Rona" and only found Bestial Essence which says she runs a ferry on the north coast but the trees in this picture clearly scream "The Rift!"