Guess This Location.

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I've been through the Guess this NPC thread twice and used the search engine to look and haven't found her yet. Can you, perhaps, give me the post number?

:classic_rolleyes: I forgot to hit the Submit Reply button. It's been one of those days.

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Inte said:

I'll give you impossible. :classic_happy:

377160_20180724181142_1.png

Hey. I don't know who you think you are but the nice lady who started this thread said that these are the rules:

Rules,

• Only well known mods 
  • Show a building or a well known character, i.e. don't just show a wall or a tree
  • IDK more to be added later

So, if you're going to post here you need to abide by all the same rules the rest of have to. What's that Worik? The nice lady who started the thread is the same lady who posted this picture? Oops, my bad. ?

31 minutes ago, Psalam said:

The nice lady who started the thread is the same lady who posted this picture?

You or someone else or both must be under the effects of some deadric ancient spell. Did you see some cryptic numbers, too?

It can't be. It must be this spell. Uncle Sheo is having his laugh at our expense

Spoiler

Have we been Wabbanuked?

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Hate to break it to you Americans but peanut butter and jelly/jam don't go together. Even the French wouldn't eat that. ?

Who are you kidding? They are sold here commercially in a single jar for the convenience of not having to use two knives to spread them on the bread. You probably don't eat peanut butter on your banana either. Just because I don't eat nutella crepes or drink In-bru does not make me a barbarian (I think). ?

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've never heard of nutella crepes. Maybe I've led a sheltered life. Irn-Bru is Scottish, I live in Vimto country. Latterly also Cheeky Vimto

When I was in Paris they were the all the rage. Street vendors seemingly everywhere. They would put anything into the crepes (and it really did appear to be anything).

But if we are talking alcoholic beverages then I live in the home of Bourbon whiskey country (which, thankfully, does not need a reference). :wine:

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Hate to break it to you Americans but peanut butter and jelly/jam don't go together. Even the French wouldn't eat that. ?

Blame World War II for that American taste. US soldiers got rations of PB and grape jelly made by the now-famous Welch's company. Eventually they put the two together.

So no one's going to guess what this location is? I guess a hint is in order: It's in the southwestern portion of Skyrim, on the border between Falkreath and the Reach. Hopefully that's enough or will I need to offer more vessels of knowledge?

Spoiler
39 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Blame World War II for that American taste. US soldiers got rations of PB and grape jelly made by the now-famous Welch's company. Eventually they put the two together.

So no one's going to guess what this location is? I guess a hint is in order: It's in the southwestern portion of Skyrim, on the border between Falkreath and the Reach. Hopefully that's enough or will I need to offer more vessels of knowledge?

Sorry,been distracted. Based on your clue though I would guess Valthume.

Spoiler
32 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! Have a ?.

Why thank you. I could really use a chocolate chip cookie. It will undoubtedly cause my brain to release endorphins and make everything feel good.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

Since no one got my last picture (yet), I thought I'd throw up (pun intended) another one. Throwing caution to the wind this one comes complete with compass.

ScreenShot58j.jpg

bah, that's just Saarthal... Tolfdir: Look at all the coffins!"

Spoiler
7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

bah, that's just Saarthal... Tolfdir: Look at all the coffins!"

Tres bien. But then what (or where) was my previous picture?

Spoiler
11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Oxymorom Alert!

Funny. That's what the French said (when I was there) about English taste.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
Spoiler

Let me repost this picture. If I get no takers today I'll find a new one for tomorrow.

ScreenShot57j.jpg

I keep thinking Saarthal, but you'd literally just posted a shot from there before posting this the first time. I just can't remember a dungeon with the wooden bracing and the stool at the table other than one where mages are mucking around where they shouldn't be.

Spoiler
49 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I keep thinking Saarthal, but you'd literally just posted a shot from there before posting this the first time. I just can't remember a dungeon with the wooden bracing and the stool at the table other than one where mages are mucking around where they shouldn't be.

You are entirely correct (read the Purloined Letter for the classic story of misdirection). The other option would have been Ruunvald I suppose. ?

Now, as Monty Python would say, for something entirely different. ?

As I've said before I find these Nord ruins attractive.

ScreenShot125j.jpg