Hello everyone, i started this mod a day ago and when i am being given to the jarl, they make me enter in the prison with the falmer and i'm stuck there, the falmer doesn't do anything :( anyone had the bug before ?

Maybe You have to click "allow creature-animations" in the sexlab-mcm-menu. That's something you have to do for every new char.

One small issue I found is if you comply from the start and don't get enslaved then follow the vanilla quest, once you get Lydia, she stays naked even when leaving the city. Even Aft couldn't find her armor.

Huh. I could equip Lydia fine with Slaverun installed. Did you use the "Manage Outfits" option?

She won't have any armor to start, but you can make/buy/loot some for her. Slaverun apparently deletes all clothing from vanilla female's inventory lists, so even if you uninstall the mod, every woman in Whiterun will forever after be naked (excepting, so far, only Aela, who has her weapons and armor apparently re-added to her inventory at the start of the Gallow's Rock quest.)

Yes, she put on armor I scrounged from bandits, and I'm okay with her being naked in the city, as that is the law there. Just seems odd that she doesn't bring her armor and weapons when we leave the city.

I only had one major problem with this mod so far.

After removing the mod female npc in Whiterun will stay naked and I can't fix that, Disable/Enable and Resurrect command don't help, and in CK they show up wearing the default clothes so don't really know what might be causing the problem.

In the enforcer mod it changes their default outfit which changes what they wear, that keeps them from having to be stripped again every time they enter or exit a building.

During my tests, I gave to Lydia (custom appearance mod), Aela (full custom follower mod) and Sofia (full custom follower), some armors and weapons I forged (mainly custom too).

Well, the three of them, ALL, still weared their custom armors even with the "naked law" running. I had to disable the "men report" to not be arrested while them were current followers of mine.

The BIG problem was only with ESFAela (custom Aela).

She has a special clothing and weapons management. With Slaverun installed she LOOSE all the Ultra High Special Custom Weapons I gave her. Every time I left the city, when I returned to recruit her again, she was without weapons. Considering the TERRIFIC cost to forge some weapons like Dragonborn Bow, Skyforge Ebony Sword and so on, this glitch MUST be solved in some manner.

EDIT:

btw, to avoid all problems in the game line, I started to test Slaverun from a clean save. I did everything since the "fake happy ending" and then I removed everything. Included all the saves I did after the initial one. Of course, no vanilla quest progression at all, only Slaverun's ones.

I agree, indeed, that being a permanent slave with the seven days forcing, leads to a really difficult or impossible completion of the long and hard DLC Dragonborn.

One small issue I found is if you comply from the start and don't get enslaved then follow the vanilla quest, once you get Lydia, she stays naked even when leaving the city. Even Aft couldn't find her armor.

This seems to apply to all the women in whiterun, I've been recruiting a small army of the women and leaving town with them, send them my place and get more, gear them all up at once from the forge(we're get ready for the uprising of slaverun, when killing those responsible for it  frees the town),

the enforcer didn't just change their default outfits as author states, it completely removed their armors, I've seen other mods that can change default outfits and leave behind their armor - luxury suite at nexus is a good example

---Scratch That : I remember now, on a previous save as I was still platesting my own mods, finding good start points for slaverun, I used slaverun without enforcer, using only the addon, which leaves aela and the companions fully armored in appearance along with the warrior type girl at the local tavern - aft doesn't see their armor when they are wearing it, even the housecarl when I first hired her before enforcer was made appeared wearing steel armor and won't accept anything less, aft still couldn't see her armor either....unless I'm misunderstanding your statement here, I realize now you're saying aft could mean the "aft view inventory dialog" - haven't checked that 1 for npc's I can already trade with as followers

Edited by CliftonJD

Whenever I play test this .... I get arrested tossed in prison and then the Jailor marches me into dragonreach and back down through the jail again in a never ending circle.

read my posts on the previous page and before that listing acceptable equipment please

Whenever I play test this .... I get arrested tossed in prison and then the Jailor marches me into dragonreach and back down through the jail again in a never ending circle.

read my posts on the previous page and before that listing acceptable equipment please

... ummm, I have no equipment, it was all taken by Brutus at the gate, no spells equipped and no voices either. Really I have no clue why I was even arrested because brutus took all my equipment to begin with and I had not prior bounties.

... ummm, I have no equipment, it was all taken by Brutus at the gate, no spells equipped and no voices either. Really I have no clue why I was even arrested because brutus took all my equipment to begin with and I had not prior bounties.

Are you enslaved and, if so, do you have "men report you for wearing clothes" enabled in Enforcer?

Are you enslaved and, if so, do you have "men report you for wearing clothes" enabled in Enforcer?

Yes and No...

1st run thru go to whiterun... submit to Brutus go to Vaid get his beads for him... get arrested.

2nd try around go to whiterun... Abide by brutus give him your stuff but not submit, walk around with nothing... get arrested ... 

Either case am not wearing any armor ... have no spells or voice so? 

Wait PC get reported if followers are wearing clothing? I have never notice that. I had issue with follower won't get strip by Enforcer if they are following. They get strip if they are dismissed.

And yes, their armor should be in inventory after getting strip, but weapons will disappear.

There is something reported if you use the console command:   player.showinventory   ?

No... I figured it out, was because she's succubus.

Anyway I went and used a different pc... ran through ok. Thanks.

Is just my opinion, I know a lot of work went into this so far and the aesthetics look great... but just seems amiss in someway, just seems  weird and somewhat comical seeing text side by side given certain characters such as Balgruff or Farkas ... kind of jeckyl-hyde sort of way, know what I mean?

Anyway, is nice work... 

There is something reported if you use the console command:   player.showinventory   ?

No... I figured it out, was because she's succubus.

Anyway I went and used a different pc... ran through ok. Thanks.

Is just my opinion, I know a lot of work went into this so far and the aesthetics look great... but just seems amiss in someway, just seems  weird and somewhat comical seeing text side by side given certain characters such as Balgruff or Farkas ... kind of jeckyl-hyde sort of way, know what I mean?

Anyway, is nice work... 

I'm a succubus also, just change from your succubus form before entering whiterun succubus race, succubus race I leave hostile, psq I leave unhostile - succubus race is a hostile form, it makes sense for them to hostile, psq isn't a hostile form, more of a nympho linguistic

here's a challenge for those playing the mod - try joining the companions, leaving enforcer enabled and take a couple male followers with you - following these rules you have boots and gloves for protection from his swings that sexlab strips from you each time those horny bastards  want another go, oh ya, add sanguine's lust (from SD+) And succumiasma(from Psq) to the mix so they had their fun at the gate, had some more fun in jorvaskr, and finally make it to vilkas they want more mid-battle...

Wait PC get reported if followers are wearing clothing? I have never notice that. I had issue with follower won't get strip by Enforcer if they are following. They get strip if they are dismissed.

And yes, their armor should be in inventory after getting strip, but weapons will disappear.

the answer to that so far goes like this:

!. followers can wear any/all clothing

1a. followers Must remain within the same cell construct and I don't know how large a cell is in skyrim, but the simplest way to follow that is if you go in a door with 2 male and 2 females, you take headcount that you leave with the same number of women or if you run across town, sometimes you may need to wait for them to catch up - npc's sometimes get stuck, if they get stuck try to unstick, else may have to reload to last time they were unstuck, some npc's can sometime's also wander off completely, to examples I've seen do this so far - njadia has gotten stuck running thru town with me once and aela has gotten Lost complexly on several occasions, almost as if she's in complete rebellion of this already and its so secret we don't even know it yet

Edit: the number of females with you doesn't affect the outcome of there getting stuck nor their getting lost, I've even tried walking 1 follower at a time, only real solution was to keep your eye on them before entering/exiting buildings

Enforcer will give a false report of the player covering herself if player's follower gets stuck outside the cell

....the only exception to this is if a follower is told to wait And follows that rule - for help following that rule, players might also want to disable npc-to-npc rape if using this mod with lover's victim as there seems to be a bug in lover's victim that doesn't disable the brawl before attacks and a follower told to wait will still disobey the wait command to chase a girl down the street, while she yells "I submit", "I surrender", the follower never gets to rape the victim npc, they just go like this for hours, once had to use the dance spell from SD+ to surrender myself to them to reset them to normal gameplay, so far leaving npc-to-npc rapes setting off in the lover's victim has prevented future recurrence

Managed to play through to giving 5k gold for a weeks freedom, as a suggestion perhaps have that increase up to a month as Zaid trusts you more/wants larger lump sums and if you fail then it decreases back down as he can't trust you

Need more days between reports to Zaid to pay him and be abused again?

Change the global value SlaverunFinalDays to something other (greater probably) than 7.

It will NOT change any currently running seven day countdown but it will allow you to change how many days you get before the next time you have to report in.

Well.... Thats it, this mod wont work at all and i don't understand why at this point.
I've rebuilt and reinstalled skyrim twice now.

Im only running

sexlab
aroused
Zaz
Hdt
toys
alt life
slave run
enforcer

yet whenever I go in whiterunI CTD
I honestly do not think this game wants me to play slaverun; So i admit defeat maybe ill check it out when you release another version... I was really hyped on this too.

Well.... Thats it, this mod wont work at all and i don't understand why at this point.

Im only running

sexlab

aroused

Zaz

Hdt

toys

alt life

slave run

enforcer

I honestly do not think this game wants me to play slaverun; So i admit defeat maybe ill check it out when you release another version... I was really hyped on this too.

eh, post your load order, could have the right mods loaded all alone and mess the order

Im only running

sexlab

aroused

Zaz

Hdt

toys

alt life

slave run

enforcer

This is a mod that can push a stable system into an unstable system. The game really responds poorly to additional NPCs and this mod adds a lot of them.

Go here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

Follow their instructions and when done your PC should be able to handle the additional NPCs.

SD+'s spriggan armor counts as reportable. Perhaps something can be done about that? 

without naming each armor or clothing piece, doubt an except can be made for 1 piece of armor which is very high defense lootable from spriggans with enchantment bonuses on magic and stamina.

..why are we adding this as an exception above others, without a high smithing skill the defense can't be compared to other armors, a full set of spriggan quality armor is over 500 defense worn with matching perks

hell, that's 1 of my first things I aim for at my teen levels is looting spriggans for their armor, love finding the flowering spriggans, they come with full sets already

Edited by CliftonJD

SD+'s spriggan armor counts as reportable. Perhaps something can be done about that?

without naming each armor or clothing piece, doubt an except can be made for 1 piece of armor which is very high defense lootable from spriggans with enchantment bonuses on magic and stamina.

..why are we adding this as an exception above others, without a high smithing skill the defense can't be compared to other armors, a full set of spriggan quality armor is over 500 defense worn with matching perks

hell, that's 1 of my first things I aim for at my teen levels is looting spriggans for their armor, love finding the flowering spriggans, they come with full sets already

Well, the point here is that if you get the spriggan armor from SD, you can't remove it, so you'll be in constant violation of the nudity law.