I also want to say that the mod is very unstable.

It crashes when I wait or sleep. It randomly crashes when I enter buildings. It may crash just during the running though the city. It may crash when I loading the save. I played with it for hour or two and It crashed at last 20 times. I had never get so much crashes before.

Also with this mod on loadings take much longer time. In some times I had to wait for a minute or so.

+problems with textures. Some interiors hasn't got half of textures (just grey areas) and NPC there hasn't got bodies.

I like the idea and Whiterun looks great but it is very hard to play...

Unstable is your game, this mod just adds enough additional stress to shove you over the edge. See the replies surrounding yours for how to make your game more stable so you can run this mod without having to worry about crashing.

May be. May be my game is so awful. But without that mod it works perfectly. And it will work perfectly if I add a lot of other heavy mods including those which adds a lot of new NPC and scripts.

Then the author should write in the mod`s description that it is super-heavy and pin there a link without which it will not work correctly.

Hi WaxenFigure,

There is a minor issue with the arousal sliders (slave/free woman). While mcm only tells that there must be at least 10% difference between them, it seams that has somehow turned into exactly 10%. Whenever you change one slider the other is set to exactly 10% higher or lower.

And ofc a big thumbs up for a great mod.

WaxenFigure if you're running this without crashing can you please tell me what enb/texture mods you use? I'd love to use this mod but I can't get it to be stable even following the guide and using the skse memory patch (I confirmed it was working by downloading memoryblocklog and it did set block one to 512) and checking the memoryblocklog file when I crashed the memory usage didn't even come close to 512. I'm on a fairly beefy right right now (Specs:

Intel Core i5-4670k

3.40Ghz
8 gb ram
64 bit operating system

GeForce GTX 770

) and I have run stuff like hydra slave girls, immersive patrols and interesting npcs without any problems but this mod always crashes. 

First, thank you for all the work you've put into such amazing mods XD

Is slaverun enforcer able to be used standalone? (my understanding is no)

If not, could you perhaps add a check to see if slaverun is installed on startup/load, and if it isn't, let the enforcer act standalone.

If you can add this amazing mod too all holds like you're suggesting, maybe put an informative dialogue on the top of the screen to inform the player of the rule if slaverun isnt installed.

Also, can you add a check for anyone wearing a collar, and add them to the slave faction, Including the player

And vice versa, if the player/npc manages to remove the collar they are set free

Slaverun is a great idea, however its causing too many CTD issues for me to just run it, and I like the enforcer idea

With slaverun and prison overhaul installed, they interfere and the guards ask me twice if i will surrender then attack me anyways

I'm hoping slaverun will be updated, adressing conflicts and finishing out various dialogues soon, so I can run it in full

Hi WaxenFigure,

There is a minor issue with the arousal sliders (slave/free woman). While mcm only tells that there must be at least 10% difference between them, it seams that has somehow turned into exactly 10%. Whenever you change one slider the other is set to exactly 10% higher or lower.

And ofc a big thumbs up for a great mod.

I had meant to fix that and forgot :(.

WaxenFigure if you're running this without crashing can you please tell me what enb/texture mods you use? I'd love to use this mod but I can't get it to be stable even following the guide and using the skse memory patch (I confirmed it was working by downloading memoryblocklog and it did set block one to 512) and checking the memoryblocklog file when I crashed the memory usage didn't even come close to 512. I'm on a fairly beefy right right now (Specs:

Intel Core i5-4670k

3.40Ghz

8 gb ram

64 bit operating system

GeForce GTX 770

) and I have run stuff like hydra slave girls, immersive patrols and interesting npcs without any problems but this mod always crashes.

I use EnBoost (no ENB). But I also have a lot of extra NPCs in Whiterun through the Populated series of mods.

Here's the list of mods I have installed (a lot of HD textures, lots of additional NPCs)

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+SC07SexLabRandomAttack 20140629

+slaverun 20140714

+DeviousDevices

+Devious Devices Assets

+Calypsia the Adult Toys Merchant v1

+SexLab Sperm Replacer 3dm forum loose version

+hyd slavegirls 810

+Comphy Breezehome Patch - Update

+ComphyBreezehome Hearthfire edition

+Best vendors in Whiterun

+UNPetite

+UNP Replacer Configuration Package 1dot9dot7

+Eastern Body Art

+The Coenaculi Makeup

+The Coenaculi - Tattoo Parlor plugin for RaceMenu UNP MALE Vanilla

+Tattoo overlays for RM full

+NorseTattooPack v0d5

+RutahTattooPack v1d0

+Realistic Water Two - Ultra Resolution

+Realistic Water Two

+Sleep Tight

+Cutting Room Floor

+Ethereal Elven Overhaul

+OBIS - Full with 1-61G update-31264-1-61G

+Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel-V3

+3D NPC Hearthfires Patch

+3DNPC

+Better Dialogue Controls

+JContainers

+papyrusutilv22

+KJ Tattoos 2K

+zarias restraints

+Zarias Piercings2

+UNP Jewelry

+Piercings v1 42 for UNP - removed bogus nodes

+Elewin Jewelry v0dot1

+dppiercing

+Anklet

+AH1 Piercings 10-3 update

+True Medieval Tavern Music

+SMIM

+The Beauty of Skyrim - Dungeons

+The Beauty of Skyrim - Caves and Mines

+Housecarl Greeting Fix

+Back off SUBJECT NAME HERE - Dawnguard

+Back off SUBJECT NAME HERE for Skyrim followers

+First Person

+Sexlab Apropos 2014 04 24

+SexLab - Defeat

+Sexlab TDF Prostitution

+SexLab Aroused

+SexLab Submit

+ZazAnimationPack V0553

+SexLab Nude Creatures

+SexLabFramework 1.58b

+BestialityExtras

+FNIS Creature Pack 5_1-11811-5-1

+FNIS Behavior V5 1 1 -- ALWAYS necessary

+BarenziahQuestMarkers v1

+Populated Lands Roads Paths

+Populated Cities Towns Villages

+Populated Forts Towers Places

+Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins

+Populated Cities 2

+Brawl Bugs - Compatibility Edition

+AFT NoFriendlySpellDamage

+AmazingFollowerTweaks

+03 - UNPetite - Hmm What To Wear

+01 Main File - UNP - Hmm What To Wear

+The Ashen HD V2 6 - Dawnguard Edition

+The Ashen HD V2 6 - DIMONIZED UNP

+SkyFix Unique Inn Signs HD

+Better MessageBox Controls

+No smoke

+Dawnguard Rewritten - Arvak

+DLCBabes

+Babesofskyrim

+Hi Res Female Lips for SKSE

+High Res Female Face Makeup for SKSE

+High Res Vanilla Male and Female Blackblood Warpaints for SKSE

+Super Realistic Ore Textures

+Detailed Rugs v1-3 clean

+Designs of The Nords Banners

+Skyrim HD v1 6 FULL - Riften

+Skyrim HD v1 5 FULL - Towns

+Skyrim HD v1 5 FULL - Misc

+Skyrim HD v1 5 FULL - Landscape

+Skyrim HD v1 5 FULL - Dungeons

+Sexy Winterhold

+Sexy Windhelm

+Sexy Whiterun

+Sexy Villages and Towns

+Sexy Solitude

+Sexy Riften

+Sexy Boats

+Eye colours with new style Eyelashes 2048X2048 HD

+FSS - Better Bards

+Blocksteal132

+BetterNPC_Riverwood

+WBE

+Peasant Fashion HD

+Reduced Distance NPC Greetings

+Merchants only reply with Take a Look

+ExploreSkyrim

+Unread Books Glow

+Unique Region Names

+The Paarthurnax Dilemma

+Stormcloaks n Guards with Faces

+sOverEncumbered

+Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix

+Skyrim -Elys- MemInfo v0 9 8 4 PR

+Run For Your Lives

+MHYH

+Lockpick Option C

+BPT AC All

+Hires Road Signs Version

+Guard Dialogue Overhaul

+Glowing Ore Veins 300

+Fuz Ro Doh

+DungeonQuestAwareness 1

+Dragon Knowledge Spell

+Compelling Treasure Maps

+Clear Map Add-on

+A Quality World Map Installer

+Cartographers Map Markers

+BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions

+Better Quest Objectives 1

+Even Better Quest Objectives

+Alternate Start - Live Another Life

+Hearthfire multiple Adoptions

+Follower Trap Safety

+Acquisitive Soul Gems -

+Eye of Beauty NPC eyes texture replacer

+The Eyes Of Beauty Dawnguard Update

+The Eyes Of Beauty PLAYER

+Pretty Face Pack UNP Neck Patch

+Pretty Face

+HN66's Long Eyelashes 2-27783-1

+coverwomen look

+Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets

+Auto Unequip Ammo v4 2 - Dawnguard

+Improved NPC Clothing

+MFVM - More Follower Voices Mod Plus Khajiit Marriage

+RaceCompatibility All-in-One NMM installer

+RaceMenu Overlays Plugin v2-5

+RaceMenu v2-8-1-29624-2-8-1

+Nails

+SuperHairMergePack

+Superior Lore-Friendly Hair HD 2K

+New Hairstyles Pack For Men

+ApachiiSkyHair Patch UNP CBBE BodySize

+ApachiiSkyHairFemale

+ApachiiSkyHairMale

+ApachiiSkyHair v 1 5 Full

+SkyUI 4.1

+Detailed Lips

+Faces - YoungerGeonoxFacesWithoutBeard

+SOS

+XPMS

+Realistic Force

+Unofficial High Resolution Patch

+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

My system:

Laptop with I7 Quad Core and Hyperthreading, 2.4 to 3.4 GHZ, 8GB memory, Solid State disk 256GB, 1TB HDD with 8GB cache, GeForce 670MX video

When installing this my I get a prompt to overwrite Zaz animation pack should I overwrite it or let zaz overwrite this mod? It seems to just overwrite

shackles and objects. I'm using the 20140714 version.

Edit: Also when I have this mod installed Zaz doesn't pop up in the MCM menu. I use MO and I've waited 3 days in game and zaz still didn't pop up. It may also be hydra slave girls because I installed these 2 mods at the same time. 

Edit to edit: It seems to be the most recent hydra slave girls because once I uninstalled it the zaz mcm menu popped up.

Another edit: When I was using both this and hydra slave girls I got 2 mcm menus, one was slaverun enforcer and the other was just slaverun although with only this mod installed I'm only getting the slaverun enforcer mcm menu.

Yet another edit: The second mcm menu just popped up around a day and a half (in game) after I started a new game as I was walking through Whiterun. Is that just lag or is there anything I can do to change it?

Check your load order? I have all the mods you mentioned plus lots more and no issue. A little over 40 mods. Move all your sexlab stuff to load after update.

I use loot to update my load order and I have something stupid like 150 + mods installed right now :P. Quick question about this mod, while I am a slave my hands are bound behind my back but after a sex scene my characters arms are at her sides. I can make her arms bound again by trying to unequip the cuffs but I was wondering if this was intentional or not. 

Edit: I just removed a bunch of mods including the script intensive unknown enchants and I still can't get zaz to pop up in the mcm with both this and hydra slave girls enabled. Load order here

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

RSkyrimChildren.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Default Teammate Weapon Draw Distance.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

Footprints.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

Disease Descriptions.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp

Edhildils Sorceress Robes.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

Predator Vision.esp

SameWalkRunSpeeds.esp

Female Orc Walk Only.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Nouserhere Ears.esp

SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp

Facelight.esp

Footprints - Ash.esp

DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

RAS - Riverwood CharGen.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

Zipsuit.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp

Latex Armor.esp

Lock Overhaul.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

AOS.esp

IHSS.esp

AOS2_GDO Patch.esp

AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

RaceMenu.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

AOS2_WAF Patch.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

SGHairPackAIO.esp

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabUtil1.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

Bring Out Your Dead.esp

BetterQuestObjectives.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

ViceroyInquisitor.esp

Female Follower Fix.esp

Clean Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix - Chameleon Version.esp

NonEssentialChildren.esp

RSChildren_PatchNEC.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-NECPatch.esp

RSChildren - Complete.esp

RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp

SkyUI.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp

SkyrimSpeeds.esp

TradeBarter.esp

SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp

Strap.esp

WetandCold.esp

AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

XiNafay - Shoes.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

JessicaAlba.esp

SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp

OliviaWilde.esp

iHUD.esp

mothPriestSandals_weightsliderFix.esp

orc-female-idle-fix.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

slaverun.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

Point The Way.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

Random Alternate Start.esp

Dead Body Collision.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

SlaverunEnforcer.esp

Angelina Jolie.esp

BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp

Review Studio.esp

DonMichHeels.esp

FNISspells.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

this mod was created before the newest zaz pack and might resolve Some of those issues (definitely not all) to resort to zaz version 5.53

I'm getting a problem with this mod, when Brutus talks to you when you enter white run the dialogue where you tell him nobody will touch you and he responds with "Get her boys" doesn't do anything and the dialogue where you tell him you'll kill him doesn't do anything either. I'm also getting random ctds in whiterun. I'm also getting some weird texture flickering around the confiscation box outside of whiterun (everything will flicker for a less than a second and there will be long black lines then everything will snap back into place). I'm going to try that papyrus fix and I'll report back to see if it fixes anything.

Edit: I tried the papyrus thing and it didn't seem to fix anything. The crashes seem to happen after I go to dragon's reach dungeon, I had a crash when i got sent to prision and tried to access the body in the cell, I've gotten a crash after I left through the door to whiterun and was walking towards the slaves in the middle of the town and my most resent crash (I've attached a papyrus log at the bottom) was after I finished the training with the falmer in the dungeon and tried to leave to whiterun it crashed on the loading screen.

brutus dialog is only setup to respond to surrendering your items or becoming slave

Many people have reported issues with mods and PapyrusUtil 2.3 (which SL 1.58 does ship with), which were resolved by overwriting SL files with the 2.2 version. So it has become a somewhat standard suggestion to try when encountering odd bugs with mods that used to work fine.

Pity, the 2.2 version is no longer available on nexus.

The author maintains only old version up to 1.9

Then there is a "hole" between 1.9 and 2.3.

I downloaded the 2.2 from here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/. Is anyone else noticing stability issues with this mod or any of the other issues I posted about above? I'm using sl 1.57 if that means anything.

Edit: It seems like the 2.2 of papyrus I downloaded from that link caused some of my ctd issues. I crashed as soon as I entered the dungeon in whiterun when I had it enabled and when I disabled it and reloaded I didn't crash (papyrus attached). Nevermind that I just crashed when entering the dungeon without 2.2 enabled as well (it's papyrus file is the second one attached). 

Edit to edit: I just got ANOTHER crash when I was entering whiterun (it's the third papyrus log)

I just got another crash when Zaid finished whipping me, this time it froze rather just straight up exiting the game.

Edit: I'm crashing like crazy, I can hardly make it through one task form zaid without crashing I've attached the latest papyrus log.

If you are crashing follow the instructions given here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

That will make your game a whole lot more stable at all times.

Nothing in your logs showed a reason for the CTDs but I can see you didn't install the latest update I made to the Slaverun Enforcer mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31111-slaverun-alfa-update-20140714/?p=868907). That would have fixed all the errors I saw in the log referencing the slaverunperiodic check script.

ok, so the modder needs to link the updated version on the downloads page

I just got another crash when Zaid finished whipping me, this time it froze rather just straight up exiting the game.

Edit: I'm crashing like crazy, I can hardly make it through one task form zaid without crashing I've attached the latest papyrus log.

If you are crashing follow the instructions given here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

That will make your game a whole lot more stable at all times.

Nothing in your logs showed a reason for the CTDs but I can see you didn't install the latest update I made to the Slaverun Enforcer mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31111-slaverun-alfa-update-20140714/?p=868907). That would have fixed all the errors I saw in the log referencing the slaverunperiodic check script.

Thanks for the link to the guide I will try it out tomorrow. I was following the S.T.E.P. guide, using LOOT, Mod Organizer, enboots + my enb with a memory setting modified for my computer and Sheson's memory patch for stability and for the most part (I had some crashing with submit and some random issues with sexlab that seemed to have resolved themselves) I was fine other than when I installed this mod. I was getting random crashes on both MO profiles I had this mod installed on, one had sl 1.57 the other had sl 1.58b. For example I had a crash when I surrendered to bandits near Whiterun (I was using defeat) which had never happened before and after I removed this mod it didn't happen again. I also didn't know about that update, thanks for that as well.  

I like the idea, but the mod is very instable. Little example: With workinggirl i don't have the right dialog option with Zaid. Without workinggirl it works. But where do I get the gold for Zaid, the greedy pig? Chop wood, with my sweet little cat? No...  
Ok, i installed TDF Aggressive Prostituion. It works. But i have often ctd's, especially when i save. I disabled then Enforcer, the ctd's went back, but the game is unstable.  

I had the 1000 Gold finally together and was sent back to the dungeon and ... again ctd. :/   
Reload - and now I have no dialogue option with Zaid for the gold. Yes. I think I'll wait a bit until the whole is more stable.  

The animations are also interrupted again and again because the bonds are reinvested ... The slaves make fun that I'm naked. Oh?   :D

Sorry for my bad english, isn't my language.

I also want to say that the mod is very unstable.

It crashes when I wait or sleep. It randomly crashes when I enter buildings. It may crash just during the running though the city. It may crash when I loading the save. I played with it for hour or two and It crashed at last 20 times. I had never get so much crashes before.

Also with this mod on loadings take much longer time. In some times I had to wait for a minute or so.

+problems with textures. Some interiors hasn't got half of textures (just grey areas) and NPC there hasn't got bodies.

I like the idea and Whiterun looks great but it is very hard to play...

Unstable is your game, this mod just adds enough additional stress to shove you over the edge. See the replies surrounding yours for how to make your game more stable so you can run this mod without having to worry about crashing.

I followed those guides and did everything it said and I have successfully installed the memory patch but I just got a crash when I entered Dragons reach after I started the quest to please the jarl. I did the no clip running test and it didn't crash (although it did stutter/lag/freeze a lot). I'm using papyrusutilv22 rather than the one packaged with sl 1.57 because the one that comes with sexlab causes some problems with sexlab submit. I have also tried it with the papyrusutil that is included in sl 1.57 and I still crash around the time I get to Dragons Reach or Dragons Reach dungeon. The most recent crashes I have gotten have been after I have gone through the loading door into Dragons Reach or the Dungeon. (I've attached 2 papyrus logs from when I crashed). Here is my load order (sorted with loot)

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

RSkyrimChildren.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Default Teammate Weapon Draw Distance.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

Footprints.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

Disease Descriptions.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp

Edhildils Sorceress Robes.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

Predator Vision.esp

SameWalkRunSpeeds.esp

Female Orc Walk Only.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Nouserhere Ears.esp

SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp

Facelight.esp

Footprints - Ash.esp

DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

RAS - Riverwood CharGen.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

Zipsuit.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

OliviaWilde.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp

Latex Armor.esp

Lock Overhaul.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

AOS.esp

IHSS.esp

AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

AOS2_GDO Patch.esp

OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

RaceMenu.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

AOS2_WAF Patch.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

SGHairPackAIO.esp

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

Bring Out Your Dead.esp

BetterQuestObjectives.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

JessicaAlba.esp

Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

ViceroyInquisitor.esp

Female Follower Fix.esp

Clean Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix - Chameleon Version.esp

RSChildren - Complete.esp

RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp

SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp

SkyUI.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp

SkyrimSpeeds.esp

TradeBarter.esp

SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp

Strap.esp

WetandCold.esp

AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

XiNafay - Shoes.esp

iHUD.esp

mothPriestSandals_weightsliderFix.esp

orc-female-idle-fix.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

slaverun.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

Point The Way.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

Random Alternate Start.esp

Dead Body Collision.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

SlaverunEnforcer.esp

Angelina Jolie.esp

BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp

Review Studio.esp

DonMichHeels.esp

FNISspells.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

and here is my mod list

+Bashed Patch, 0.esp

+Skyrim general output

+MemoryBlockLog

+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 1.93 Legacy Edition

+CrawlOnfoursCatWomanCameraFix

+SexLab Compatible Noble Bed Double 02 v1.1 No Beams

+SexLab Aroused v20140124

+Same Walk and Run Speeds

+Skyrim Speeds v5_1a

+Pretty Sit Idle NMM Installer_v1.31

+Adult Toys Merchant - NSFW

+Pretty Jump Idles

+Edhildils Winterhold Mage statue

+Edhildils Vaermina Effigy

+Edhildils Meridia Statue

+Black Rose - CBBE TBBP

+Polished and Sexy nocturnal statue

+Edhildils Sexy Azura Statue

+Sexy Mara statue

+Better Shape Creature

+DibellaStatueEdhildilSmGold Alt

+DibellaStatueEdhildil Alt

+KillerKeos Thalmor Viceroy Inquisitors Clothes -CBBE - TBBP-

+Review Studio

+HighHeels 1 3

+StrapOn by Aeon

+Slave Heels for HDTHighheels system

+firstpersonv19

+HeelsOnPlatformCBBE1_42 ShinyVersion

+SexlabMassMatchMaker111

+SexLabMatchMaker

+SexLab Sperm Replacer 3dm

+SexLab Werewolves 2.1

+MoreNastyCritters6 3

+SexLab Submit 28JUN14 0825

+ZazAnimationPack V0555

+Female Facial Animation

+SlaverunEnforcerV5

+slaverun 20140714

+SexLab Cumshot 1.5.2

+SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.032

+SexLabFramework.v157

+SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - Human Argonian Khajiit patch

+SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9

+Transparent Zipsuit

+Zipsuit v1_0 CBBE Bodyslide Files - WITH TBBP

+Zipsuit v1_0 - CBBE with TBBP

+Latex Corset v2 2 Bodyslide Files - WITH TBBP

+Latex Corset v2 2 - with TBBP

+Edhildils Sexy Sorceress Robes

+Vilja in Skyrim

+HDT HighHeels System

+HDT BodySlide v1.4

+FemFeet Redesigned

+Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT

+Female Vampires Have Fangs

+Lock Overhaul

+VHH walk v1-3b LX - NMM installer

+Olivia Wilde - Nude Patches

+Olivia Wilde - Standalone Follower

+Angelina Jolie - Nude Patches

+Angelina Jolie - Standalone Follower

+Lovely Jessica nude conversion

+Lovely Jessica - Standalone -

+Female Followers only

+Female Orc Walk Only

+Orc female idle FIX

+Default Teammate Weapon Draw Distance

+Convenient Horses

+AFT NoFriendlySpellDamage

+Amazing Follower Tweaks

+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade

+Even Better Quest Objectives

+Brawl Bugs - Compatibility Edition

+When Vampires Attack

+SkyUI - show armor slots v2

+HD Normalmap

+Smile in HD

+Footprints v0 99 - Ash Supplemental

+Footprints v0_99

+Book Covers Skyrim 2 9 2 LEGENDARY - Original

+RaceMenu

+Alternative Vampire Eyes

+Natural Eyes High Res

+Ethereal Elven Overhaul - DLC Patch - DG and DB

+Ethereal Elven Overhaul

+sexy idle Animation

+coverkhajiits male version

+coverkhajiits female version

+Beast Race Beautiful Khajiit Textures -Caliente compatible-

+Beast Race Beautiful Argonian CBBEv3 Brand New

+CBBE Female Textures Replacer Installer

+All in One Face DawnGuard v5 0a female vamp for CBBEv3

+All in One Face for Dawnguard Vampire and Vanilla Races - UNP - CBBEv3 - Vanilla

+SG

+Predator Vision - Vampire Werewolf and Khajiit

+Vibrant Auroras

+Nouserheres Ears

+Face Light

+Weightslider Fix for Moth Priest Sandals

+BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio

+Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-

+Real Ice

+RS Children Overhaul

+Invisibility Eyes Glitch Workaround plus Chameleon spell

+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2

+Guard Dialogue Overhaul

+IHSS - Improved Horse Step Sounds

+Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows

+HQLODs - Textures Skyrim HD

+HQLODs - Meshes Hi-Res

+HQLODs - Normals Original

+Project ENB

+Enhanced Night Skyrim

+Climates of Tamriel - Weather Patch

+ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch

+ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch

+Climates Of Tamriel - Sounds

+Climates Of Tamriel - Dragonborn Patch

+Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel-V3

+Open Faced Guard Helmets

+Wet and Cold - Ashes

+Wet and Cold

+Run For Your Lives

+Auto Unequip Ammo

+Finer Dust

+More Realistic Hair

+Ice Wraith and Dragon Priest Retexture 4k - 2k

+Bellyache HD Dragon Replacer Final

+Lanterns of Skyrim - All In One

+Dragon Glyphs HD - Fixed

+HiRes Legible Road Signs

+Point The Way

+Enhanced Distant Terrain

+Skyrim HD v1 5 FULL - Towns

+Skyrim HD v1 6 FULL - Riften

+Realistic Water Two

+Realistic Smoke and Embers

+Skyrim HD v1 5 FULL - Misc

+Skyrim HD v1 5 FULL - Landscape

+Skyrim HD v1 5 FULL - Dungeons

+Visible Windows

+Intricate Spider Webs

+Momo Dash v1 1 no effect

+Feminine Running and New Dash Animation

+Bow - Running forward v1-2

+SMIM Update to 1-73 from 1-72

+Static Mesh Improvement Mod

+Ultimate HD Candle Flames

+Ultimate HD Fire Effects -Ultra Version-

+Better Dynamic Snow

+Ruins Clutter Improved

+SkyFalls + SkyMills

+Unofficial High Resolution Patch

+Jewels of the Nord - HD rings and necklaces

+Immersive HUD - iHUD

+Lockpicking interface retex

+FNIS Output

+Disease Descriptions for the Immersive Adventurer

+BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions

+Better MessageBox Controls

+Better Dialogue Controls

+Immersive Animations

+Realistic Ragdolls and Force

+FNIS Creature Pack

+FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

+SkyUI

+Trade and Barter

+SKSE -Elys- AltF4

+Fuz Ro Doh

+Random Alternate Start

+DCF plugin

+Distant Decal Fix

+Dead Body Collision Fix

+Smithing Perks Overhaul

+Clothing and Clutter Fixes

+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade

+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

*Dragonborn

+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

*HearthFires

+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

*Dawnguard

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

+Bring Out Your Dead

+HDT Havok only for PC

+Consistent Older People

+Appropriately Attired Jarls

+Stable uGridsToLoad

*HighResTexturePack01

*HighResTexturePack02

*HighResTexturePack03

By the way, what version are you using that is stable? It says the most recent one is an alpha update (that's the one I'm using) but which other version is the stable non alpha?

i gave up this mod for now.... too many crash and ctd... if i try to playing this mod, i must gave up everything mod i have. i'll wait. may be next year can be more stable.

to those of you above yes, this mod has issues, for the best experience try moving slaverun to the bottom of your load order just before the enforcer, its compatible with sl 1.57 and zaz 5.53 and might be compatible with sl 1.58,(it ran well for me on 1.57, haven't tried it since I updated to sl1.58), zaz has may updates between 5.53 and 5.55 that a few mods are still catching upto and if you're having to overwrite zaz files with this mod, that may cause a problem (try downgrading to 5.53) that's zaz related, however, most ctd problems here are due to npc's spawning in places where the cages and dungeons have been placed And I'm only running about 70 to 75 mods think it was less around 65 to 70 when I tested this with only a couple ctd issues, another thing to try resolving issues here is to check your skyrim graphics settings, I'm using high-end graphics, but set to not draw so far away - navmesh issues - closer you get to dragonsreach, for me started around jorvaskr, safest door from there is the back, Oh And if using this with lover's victim set LV to disable "npc-to-npc rapes" as the bound victims get killed with the brawl first option and other npc's just run forever surrendering with brawl disabled, Oh And I have highrestexture packs disabled

after you've tried all that if you're still having issues, you can try increasing your system virtual memory to compare it, I'm running dual quad-core xeon processors with high-end nVidia graphics

to those who've tried the mod and ready to move on or to those who've tried above and still can't play it I'm uploading a more stable version of the mod (from before the quests were added), most of the same nudes around center of town, but this is also before brutus was made so no enforcer activation until that's made an independent mod and no mcm to watch for, so prison overhaul conflicting npc's may still exist from that and the vanillanpcenforcer addon is an option that May work as well (haven't tried that with This older version, that wasn't made yet when this was)

to the author(slaverun, not enforcer), I'd advise looking over this and find what version this was, I believe it was 201405xx, maybe see if you can find what went wrong between that version and the latest version, was it something in the questline that messed things up or was there another dungeon change that caused these issues

to Every1 the version I'm uploading worked with no ctd at all with Several playthru's with it on my old hp with it's old processor using only 2gig of ram

enjoy the "Scenery"

Edit : love the spoiler on system specs from waxen there

slaverun.esp

Edited by CliftonJD

Ok thank you for the responses. I have reverted back to zaz 5.53 and I seem to be crashing more now than I did before (I got a cdt as I walked through the whiterun gate for the first time). I also have graphics set to ultra although I have the distant object detail set to medium, I'm not sure if that's what you meant by setting it not to draw so far away. I'm getting very frustrated because I have both enboost and I have activated the memory patch but I am still getting ctds (it doesn't freeze or come up with an error it just straight up closes the game and none of the logs show any problems). Mod Organizer doesn't show any problems and the only mods conflicting with slaverun are the latest skyui, zaz and the slaverun enforcer plugin you made WaxenFigure. I've done the noclip super fast run test for upwards of 5 min which I'd assume would be more strenuous than loading Whiterun with no crashes. I also believe that my specs should be more than enough to run this with my setup (correct me if I'm wrong here but from what I see it should be working). I've gone through the guide you posted Waxen and unparked my cores and followed the tweaks they recommended along with 2 other stability guides I found on nexus with no luck. I haven't tried removing my enb, I will try that next and if that fails as well I will try the slaverun.esp that you uploaded. I'm not really sure what to try after that :s , if you have any suggestions I'd be willing to try them.   

HO. LEE. SHIT. After like 3 days of testing I FINALLY solved the crashing problem. It was my fucking enb. I was using Project ENB and for some reason when I removed it I am no longer crashing when I am running this mod. I have no idea about how this and my enb was conflicting or what but removing it fixed the crash, I just played through the whole quest line and earned my freedom without crashing once. I also have no idea if other enbs would conflict with this mod or if it was just Project enb. I did notice a couple small things on my playthrough though, on blowjob animations when I had the cuffs on my mouth would start open but would then close on his penis and my character would do the distressed face that she did when I had the cuffs on. I also noticed that the old women would strip naked as well (not really a big issue but a little unnerving :P). Oh, and this beauty (I attached a picture at the bottom), he got off the cross after I sexed up the innkeeper on the bed in-front of him but it was still creepy. Other than that it seems to be working fine with zaz 5.53, I did notice some slaves didn't quite line up with the device they were in (mainly the crosses) but it fixed when I walked back into the cell, I also found that if you disable the stripping of the cuffs and collar (slot 45, 53 and 59 I believe) I don't get the issue of my character standing in the idle position when sex starts. One last question, in the dungeon there are like vignettes in some cells and I was wondering if there was a way to trigger the animations or if it was up to my imagination (more specifically there is a slave in a cell with a troll, a slave in a cell with a guard and a slave tied up in a cell with a guard). Now I just have to resetup all my Skyrim graphics so it looks nice without an enb :-/.   

post-205841-0-13398500-1406778897_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I tested the mod the last days and discovered an annoying bug. It happend mutible times while I was speaking to Zaid that Eric (the Guard next to Zaid) called my Character and interrupted the current dialog. After Eric is finished the Quest cannot be continued because the dialog was not finished but it can't be started again.

Another thing where I wondert is at the start after I entered Slaverun for the first time. If I chose the "No, one is going to touch my stuff" sentence. All he says is "Get her" and nothing happens. Is this part not implemented yet?

Thanks for working on this mod. I'm looking forward to test the Storyline improvements.

Hi,

I tested the mod the last days and discovered an annoying bug. It happend mutible times while I was speaking to Zaid that Eric (the Guard next to Zaid) called my Character and interrupted the current dialog. After Eric is finished the Quest cannot be continued because the dialog was not finished but it can't be started again.

Another thing where I wondert is at the start after I entered Slaverun for the first time. If I chose the "No, one is going to touch my stuff" sentence. All he says is "Get her" and nothing happens. Is this part not implemented yet?

Thanks for working on this mod. I'm looking forward to test the Storyline improvements.

only surrendering stuff or "eh, ok buddy...." (2nd and 3rd dialogs) function

sorry  i go to whiterun and get quest enslave : meet zaid slave buyer but i go to talk with zaid nothing happen

can anyone tell me how to fix it ? 

note... i play from older save not new game becasue it ?

that's said to cause issues in multiple games that whiterun wasn't already installed, he's not part of the vanilla game and doesn't know what to tell your character, basically he doesn't even know you've been enslaved by brutus

Hi,

only surrendering stuff or "eh, ok buddy...." (2nd and 3rd dialogs) function

sorry  i go to whiterun and get quest enslave : meet zaid slave buyer but i go to talk with zaid nothing happen

that's said to cause issues in multiple games that whiterun wasn't already installed, he's not part of the vanilla game and doesn't know what to tell your character, basically he doesn't even know you've been enslaved by brutus

lf he dose't know my character been ebslaved by brutus how to fix him to know my character

I have a question: there are no dialogue options for me other than the single SexLab additional string when I'm talking to Zaid. Is there any way to find out what might be wrong with my game?

I also don't have any dialogue with any of the mod NPCs, other than the sex shop merchant and what's initiated by the enforcer. The enforcer dialogue also seems to bug a bit, first option does nothing, the second enslaves me sure enough, but then I can do nothing.

Edit: starting a new game fixed it, apparently the quest "slaverun" doesn't start properly if you load an old game, whether you've used the mod before or not.

i believe that the problem with the quest is whether or not you have been to whiterun or not. The quest probably only triggers if the player have yet to visit whiterun. and that's probably why one has to start a new game for the quest to function properly. i'm just talking out of my ass here, but maybe the quest trigger can be changed to somethign else?

Actually the first quest is supposed to start when you enter a new game.

It says something like I've heard Whiterun is different... If you wait until you get to Whiterun to trigger the quest, then there is no reason to have a quest like that.

I also had the same problem as Waxen.

I changed all the reference aliases to optional, turned Calyps into an .esm, and moved dependency to that .esm.

It appears that JarlBalgruf is not filling properly. I think it is because the "allow reserved" is not checked, and you can't check that on a "start at game start" quest. You can trick CK into allowing you to do that, though.

This would explain why it's not starting properly, because Balgruuf is probably reserved by a quest starting at game start, so the order of quests starting (which is random and determined by your Skyrim setup, I think) would be important to filling his alias.

With all these changes, slaverun starts correctly, and all aliases fill.

Here is my fixed version (posted without permission, I'll remove it if requested, of course).

Simpler fix might be to make the quest not load at game start. The MCM menu quest could start the other quest when it is initialized and that would allow the delay without having to trick the CK into setting the "allow reserved" flag and risking the CK noticing and clearing the flag at some later point.

I agree. "Start game enabled" has other problems too, like seq files, so it's safest to avoid. Still the fix is anyway just for this version, and I won't be updating it (ofc).

i added it to save. (my main character, with the main quest not ended)

i must play a new game?

Yes, it does not work when added to a save.

I may be just be a bit thick, but is there any way of starting a new game with all the settings put in place on a prior game?

The reason for asking is that I've just set up a whole new profile in MOD Organizer, spent a whole day to get it running with 250 odd mods, started a new game with Alternate Start, then, set up each MCM menu for about 25 or so mods, all with the previous version of this mod in place, exited out uopn the wide open world, ready to start a new set of wanderings,  came here to check something else and found this.  As you can imagine, I really really don't want to go back and set up all those MCM menus again, just to be able to update things for this  :(

I appreciate that this is pretty much a developing mod, but is there any way, please, to avoid future updates being dependent on a 'new game', and at least be able to cope with updating the versions that we have in current game plays?   I can pretty much update everything else in my games, but this one is a potential killer  :cool:

How to start a new game, cheat edition. From the main menu open the console and ...

coc zbfTestZone
showracemenu
coc WhiterunOrigin
You're now standing in Whiterun in a new game. If things haven't changed since I patched 20140704, then any game is not going to work unless you're lucky with your load order and overall system load (so that Slaverun starts before whatever other quests blocks Jarl Balgruuf).

For me, this mod worked flawlessly on an existing save after my patching. It may or may not for you.

Not sure how much has changed but you used to be able to tell if the mod was working with "sqv SlaverunDialogueQuest01". At the end of the printout, there's a section with aliases. If all of those are none, then the mod isn't working.

this is everything related to that issue

Just to straighten out the misconception that this mod can only be installed for a new game where you have never been to Whiterun.

Not true, the save I installed the latest version on, my character is the Thieves Guild Master, has been to Whiterun for the Thieves Guild quests, was started with Live Another Life, has never been to Helgen -and Then Slaverun was installed. Works great.

Am playing two sub-save sets from there - one my character is enslaved with seven day time limit, and other character never submitted to Brutus. Are level 15 and 17 respectively. Reason for second set of saves is seven days is not enough to do some quests - Solstheim, Blackreach, Forgotten Vale in particular.

Start on a new game only is very good advice but not mandatory.

Not trying to ruffle anyones feathers, just reporting how it is.

What I did to make it work: (very complicated)

1) installed Slaverun and Slaverun Enforcer.

2) Went to Whiterun

3) Talked to Brutus

4) Enjoyed the twisted minds of pchs and Waxenfigure

I have 195 entries in mod list, no special load order, just what LOOT dumps.

I do have to spend some time with priority numbers in Mod Organizer, but that happens with all mods, not just Slaverun.

One of the earlier version required unpacking the .bsa files deleting the included scripts from SkyUI and deleting the .bsa files, but not the current version.

$0.02

With the newest version and only the newest version have I ever been able to get most of the mod's features to work on an existing save game. It was also an existing save game that never had older version of Slaverun load into it ever. Not too sure what would happen if you have a save game that has older version of Slaverun on it.

However some of the civilian dialog specifically the "What" dialog was not present even with the newest version when load into an existing save. However I could get through the entire enslaved and training quest line just fine.

Out of curiosity is anyone who is running this mod without the crashing problems using an enb?

I'm using an enb with DOF, AO, and most of the other bells and whistles. I still have ctd's, especially in Whiterun, but no more than once every couple of hours. I have 3 gig vram and GTX 660 Ti. If you want to run ENB + heavy mods(scripts, extra npc's, HD textures), then you better have a rig than can handle. Maybe try a less hungry ENB like Realvision or Stakado

Now my question: Does this mod "plug in" from PO? For example, if you were arrested for theft and you served your time, would this quest begin when you get released? So even if you picked the non-slave dialogue options you could still be enslaved? I guess what I really want for this mod now is way for your pc to be enslaved against her will

Out of curiosity is anyone who is running this mod without the crashing problems using an enb?

I'm using an enb with DOF, AO, and most of the other bells and whistles. I still have ctd's, especially in Whiterun, but no more than once every couple of hours. I have 3 gig vram and GTX 660 Ti. If you want to run ENB + heavy mods(scripts, extra npc's, HD textures), then you better have a rig than can handle. Maybe try a less hungry ENB like Realvision or Stakado

Now my question: Does this mod "plug in" from PO? For example, if you were arrested for theft and you served your time, would this quest begin when you get released? So even if you picked the non-slave dialogue options you could still be enslaved? I guess what I really want for this mod now is way for your pc to be enslaved against her will

that's what I've been trying to point out to waxen for a while now, especially as he's planning to branch this off enforcer an independent mod - brutus warns the character, if you can't abide by these rules you'll be enslaved, never does he say you'll have huge $5,000 death bounty on your head

Not completely without crashes, but manage to get through the entire quest with ENB.

Season of Skyrim, the most performance friendly preset

AMD 6970, i5 2500k, 8 gb ram.

Hey, ran into a bug. I started a new game after I installed the newest version of Slaverun but suddenly every woman is now missing her clothes and wearing barkeeper's shoes. Not enslaved, just missing clothes and wearing odd shoes. I can only assume it was this because that was the only thing that changed. Also, Brutus doesn't greet me at the door when I walk through. My "something is weird about Whiterun" marker takes me to Sven who just sits there leaning against the wall with no dialogue options. Then I'll walk inside but then no Brutus.

Ok, so this Mod set (and its basically the only set I am running) completely screwed up my Skyrim. (Not mad about that, shit happens and when you are modding your game you sort of assume that's going to happen.)

I was getting CTDs at a nearly constant pace.

I am reinstalling EVERYTHING, so that I can make sure its not some random conflict and that everything is working as intended, but I figured I'd make a post here and see if I wasnt the only one.

(It got to the point where I couldnt take more then a step and save. Ive never needed any stability programs for Skyrim before, but I got a few of them and either they didnt help, or the problem gotr progressively worse as my level 1 character got closer to whiterun.)

And I am in good spirits, I really want to try this mod, so hopefully putting skyrim back at complete vanilla before installing everything (and thankfully I saved most of my Rar files so the 5 that NMM wont do itself I can do on my own. In fact they might have been the problem as I havent added a Mod that way in some considerable time. Copy paste the files, and combine where there already is a file.)

other issues that I had, fullscreen stopped being a thing.

Soooo yeah. Reinstalling it all, and if anyone has an idea of why my Skyrim went from being stable to trying to balance a lop sided pyramid on its head, it would be much appreciated. (Or general advice)