When installing this my I get a prompt to overwrite Zaz animation pack should I overwrite it or let zaz overwrite this mod? It seems to just overwrite

shackles and objects. I'm using the 20140714 version.

Edit: Also when I have this mod installed Zaz doesn't pop up in the MCM menu. I use MO and I've waited 3 days in game and zaz still didn't pop up. It may also be hydra slave girls because I installed these 2 mods at the same time. 

Edit to edit: It seems to be the most recent hydra slave girls because once I uninstalled it the zaz mcm menu popped up.

Another edit: When I was using both this and hydra slave girls I got 2 mcm menus, one was slaverun enforcer and the other was just slaverun although with only this mod installed I'm only getting the slaverun enforcer mcm menu.

Yet another edit: The second mcm menu just popped up around a day and a half (in game) after I started a new game as I was walking through Whiterun. Is that just lag or is there anything I can do to change it?

When installing this my I get a prompt to overwrite Zaz animation pack should I overwrite it or let zaz overwrite this mod? It seems to just overwrite

Edit: Also when I have this mod installed Zaz doesn't pop up in the MCM menu. I use MO and I've waited 3 days in game and zaz still didn't pop up. It may also be hydra slave girls because I installed these 2 mods at the same time. 

Edit to edit: It seems to be the most recent hydra slave girls because once I uninstalled it the zaz mcm menu popped up.

Another edit: When I was using both this and hydra slave girls I got 2 mcm menus, one was slaverun enforcer and the other was just slaverun although with only this mod installed I'm only getting the slaverun enforcer mcm menu.

Yet another edit: The second mcm menu just popped up around a day and a half (in game) after I started a new game as I was walking through Whiterun. Is that just lag or is there anything I can do to change it?

Check your load order? I have all the mods you mentioned plus lots more and no issue. A little over 40 mods. Move all your sexlab stuff to load after update.

Check your load order? I have all the mods you mentioned plus lots more and no issue. A little over 40 mods. Move all your sexlab stuff to load after update.

I use loot to update my load order and I have something stupid like 150 + mods installed right now :P. Quick question about this mod, while I am a slave my hands are bound behind my back but after a sex scene my characters arms are at her sides. I can make her arms bound again by trying to unequip the cuffs but I was wondering if this was intentional or not. 

Edit: I just removed a bunch of mods including the script intensive unknown enchants and I still can't get zaz to pop up in the mcm with both this and hydra slave girls enabled. Load order here

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

RSkyrimChildren.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Default Teammate Weapon Draw Distance.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

Footprints.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

Disease Descriptions.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp

Edhildils Sorceress Robes.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

Predator Vision.esp

SameWalkRunSpeeds.esp

Female Orc Walk Only.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Nouserhere Ears.esp

SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp

Facelight.esp

Footprints - Ash.esp

DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

RAS - Riverwood CharGen.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

Zipsuit.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp

Latex Armor.esp

Lock Overhaul.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

AOS.esp

IHSS.esp

AOS2_GDO Patch.esp

AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

RaceMenu.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

AOS2_WAF Patch.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

SGHairPackAIO.esp

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabUtil1.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

Bring Out Your Dead.esp

BetterQuestObjectives.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

ViceroyInquisitor.esp

Female Follower Fix.esp

Clean Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix - Chameleon Version.esp

NonEssentialChildren.esp

RSChildren_PatchNEC.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-NECPatch.esp

RSChildren - Complete.esp

RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp

SkyUI.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp

SkyrimSpeeds.esp

TradeBarter.esp

SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp

Strap.esp

WetandCold.esp

AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

XiNafay - Shoes.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

JessicaAlba.esp

SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp

OliviaWilde.esp

iHUD.esp

mothPriestSandals_weightsliderFix.esp

orc-female-idle-fix.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

slaverun.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

Point The Way.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

Random Alternate Start.esp

Dead Body Collision.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

SlaverunEnforcer.esp

Angelina Jolie.esp

BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp

Review Studio.esp

DonMichHeels.esp

FNISspells.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Can anyone help me?

I get ctd after the dialogue with zaid?!

I think this is an animation error, but I don't know why.

1. Do you have all required mods?

- SexLab 1.58b

- SKSE 1.7.1

- SkyUI 4.1

- FNIS 5.1.1

- FNIS CreaturePack 5.1

- ZazAnimationPack .555

- CalypsSextoy Merchant

2. Do you have ran GenerateFNISforUser tool before launching the game?

Jfraser

PapyrusUtil is actually at version 2.3.

But my question is:  why we should overwrite the ones that comes with SexLab? And ... what about compatibility with JContainers?

I mean:

the signatures, date and sizes of the files included with SexLab 1.58b appear to be newers than the ones in the PU 2.3.

I'm getting a problem with this mod, when Brutus talks to you when you enter white run the dialogue where you tell him nobody will touch you and he responds with "Get her boys" doesn't do anything and the dialogue where you tell him you'll kill him doesn't do anything either. I'm also getting random ctds in whiterun. I'm also getting some weird texture flickering around the confiscation box outside of whiterun (everything will flicker for a less than a second and there will be long black lines then everything will snap back into place). I'm going to try that papyrus fix and I'll report back to see if it fixes anything.

Edit: I tried the papyrus thing and it didn't seem to fix anything. The crashes seem to happen after I go to dragon's reach dungeon, I had a crash when i got sent to prision and tried to access the body in the cell, I've gotten a crash after I left through the door to whiterun and was walking towards the slaves in the middle of the town and my most resent crash (I've attached a papyrus log at the bottom) was after I finished the training with the falmer in the dungeon and tried to leave to whiterun it crashed on the loading screen.

Many people have reported issues with mods and PapyrusUtil 2.3 (which SL 1.58 does ship with), which were resolved by overwriting SL files with the 2.2 version. So it has become a somewhat standard suggestion to try when encountering odd bugs with mods that used to work fine.

Pity, the 2.2 version is no longer available on nexus.

The author maintains only old version up to 1.9

Then there is a "hole" between 1.9 and 2.3.

Many people have reported issues with mods and PapyrusUtil 2.3 (which SL 1.58 does ship with), which were resolved by overwriting SL files with the 2.2 version. So it has become a somewhat standard suggestion to try when encountering odd bugs with mods that used to work fine.

Pity, the 2.2 version is no longer available on nexus.

The author maintains only old version up to 1.9

Then there is a "hole" between 1.9 and 2.3.

I downloaded the 2.2 from here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/. Is anyone else noticing stability issues with this mod or any of the other issues I posted about above? I'm using sl 1.57 if that means anything.

Edit: It seems like the 2.2 of papyrus I downloaded from that link caused some of my ctd issues. I crashed as soon as I entered the dungeon in whiterun when I had it enabled and when I disabled it and reloaded I didn't crash (papyrus attached). Nevermind that I just crashed when entering the dungeon without 2.2 enabled as well (it's papyrus file is the second one attached). 

Edit to edit: I just got ANOTHER crash when I was entering whiterun (it's the third papyrus log)

I just got another crash when Zaid finished whipping me, this time it froze rather just straight up exiting the game.

Edit: I'm crashing like crazy, I can hardly make it through one task form zaid without crashing I've attached the latest papyrus log.

I just got another crash when Zaid finished whipping me, this time it froze rather just straight up exiting the game.

Edit: I'm crashing like crazy, I can hardly make it through one task form zaid without crashing I've attached the latest papyrus log.

If you are crashing follow the instructions given here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

That will make your game a whole lot more stable at all times.

Nothing in your logs showed a reason for the CTDs but I can see you didn't install the latest update I made to the Slaverun Enforcer mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31111-slaverun-alfa-update-20140714/?p=868907). That would have fixed all the errors I saw in the log referencing the slaverunperiodic check script.

If you are crashing follow the instructions given here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

That will make your game a whole lot more stable at all times.

Nothing in your logs showed a reason for the CTDs but I can see you didn't install the latest update I made to the Slaverun Enforcer mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31111-slaverun-alfa-update-20140714/?p=868907). That would have fixed all the errors I saw in the log referencing the slaverunperiodic check script.

Thanks for the link to the guide I will try it out tomorrow. I was following the S.T.E.P. guide, using LOOT, Mod Organizer, enboots + my enb with a memory setting modified for my computer and Sheson's memory patch for stability and for the most part (I had some crashing with submit and some random issues with sexlab that seemed to have resolved themselves) I was fine other than when I installed this mod. I was getting random crashes on both MO profiles I had this mod installed on, one had sl 1.57 the other had sl 1.58b. For example I had a crash when I surrendered to bandits near Whiterun (I was using defeat) which had never happened before and after I removed this mod it didn't happen again. I also didn't know about that update, thanks for that as well.  

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, but I'm having the problem that I'll start the training in the dungeon, and after the trainer "teaches" the initial lesson by caning my character on the cross, he'll go and sit back down without another word and leave me there. If I get down and try to talk to him(after releasing the AI keeping me from walking) he'll either be busy, or only give me the generic "Sorry, did you say something?" dialog option. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

The training quest has some heavy "retards", maybe due to high script load.

You need to:

1. Be extremely patient. Wait crossed until something new with the trainer happens.

2. Disable, normally by MCM menu, ANY mod that can start random sex during the entire training quest. If the Trainer is interrupted he will NEVER resume the training.

3. As per #2, disable mods about sex approach not related to slaverun.

4. Disable realistic needs, Wet&Cold, maybe Frostfall too.

5. Be patient.

6. Be patient.

gosh ...

I like the idea, but the mod is very instable. Little example: With workinggirl i don't have the right dialog option with Zaid. Without workinggirl it works. But where do I get the gold for Zaid, the greedy pig? Chop wood, with my sweet little cat? No...  

Ok, i installed TDF Aggressive Prostituion. It works. But i have often ctd's, especially when i save. I disabled then Enforcer, the ctd's went back, but the game is unstable.  

I had the 1000 Gold finally together and was sent back to the dungeon and ... again ctd. :/   

Reload - and now I have no dialogue option with Zaid for the gold. Yes. I think I'll wait a bit until the whole is more stable.  

The animations are also interrupted again and again because the bonds are reinvested ... The slaves make fun that I'm naked. Oh?   :D

Sorry for my bad english, isn't my language.

Thanks for the link to the guide I will try it out tomorrow. I was following the S.T.E.P. guide, using LOOT, Mod Organizer, enboots + my enb with a memory setting modified for my computer and Sheson's memory patch for stability and for the most part (I had some crashing with submit and some random issues with sexlab that seemed to have resolved themselves) I was fine other than when I installed this mod. I was getting random crashes on both MO profiles I had this mod installed on, one had sl 1.57 the other had sl 1.58b. For example I had a crash when I surrendered to bandits near Whiterun (I was using defeat) which had never happened before and after I removed this mod it didn't happen again. I also didn't know about that update, thanks for that as well.

Note that since SKSE 1.7.1 is required the Sheson memory patch should be removed. It's built into SKSE (has to be manually enabled though). Also get rid of the patch everyone used to use to cache the hair when you have lots of hair mods as that is no longer needed. Both of those patches used WITH the SKSE patch enabled just means a less stable system again.

I also want to say that the mod is very unstable.

It crashes when I wait or sleep. It randomly crashes when I enter buildings. It may crash just during the running though the city. It may crash when I loading the save. I played with it for hour or two and It crashed at last 20 times. I had never get so much crashes before.

Also with this mod on loadings take much longer time. In some times I had to wait for a minute or so.

+problems with textures. Some interiors hasn't got half of textures (just grey areas) and NPC there hasn't got bodies.

I like the idea and Whiterun looks great but it is very hard to play...

Note that since SKSE 1.7.1 is required the Sheson memory patch should be removed. It's built into SKSE (has to be manually enabled though). Also get rid of the patch everyone used to use to cache the hair when you have lots of hair mods as that is no longer needed. Both of those patches used WITH the SKSE patch enabled just means a less stable system again.

You're talking about the "showracemenu precache killer" mod? I think I manualy enabled the memory patch, I put

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

in the skse.ini file.

You're talking about the "showracemenu precache killer" mod? I think I manualy enabled the memory patch, I put

[General][/size]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256[/size]

in the skse.ini file.

Correct, it is no longer needed. That one patch (by Sheson) fixed the problems all those other patches and with that now integrated into SKSE there's no reason to use any other memory patches. The other patches fixed specific problems in specific areas while the Sheson patch fixed the underlying problem that caused the other problems in the first place.

I also want to say that the mod is very unstable.

It crashes when I wait or sleep. It randomly crashes when I enter buildings. It may crash just during the running though the city. It may crash when I loading the save. I played with it for hour or two and It crashed at last 20 times. I had never get so much crashes before.

Also with this mod on loadings take much longer time. In some times I had to wait for a minute or so.

+problems with textures. Some interiors hasn't got half of textures (just grey areas) and NPC there hasn't got bodies.

I like the idea and Whiterun looks great but it is very hard to play...

Unstable is your game, this mod just adds enough additional stress to shove you over the edge. See the replies surrounding yours for how to make your game more stable so you can run this mod without having to worry about crashing.

Unstable is your game, this mod just adds enough additional stress to shove you over the edge. See the replies surrounding yours for how to make your game more stable so you can run this mod without having to worry about crashing.

I followed those guides and did everything it said and I have successfully installed the memory patch but I just got a crash when I entered Dragons reach after I started the quest to please the jarl. I did the no clip running test and it didn't crash (although it did stutter/lag/freeze a lot). I'm using papyrusutilv22 rather than the one packaged with sl 1.57 because the one that comes with sexlab causes some problems with sexlab submit. I have also tried it with the papyrusutil that is included in sl 1.57 and I still crash around the time I get to Dragons Reach or Dragons Reach dungeon. The most recent crashes I have gotten have been after I have gone through the loading door into Dragons Reach or the Dungeon. (I've attached 2 papyrus logs from when I crashed). Here is my load order (sorted with loot)

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

RSkyrimChildren.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Default Teammate Weapon Draw Distance.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

Footprints.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

Disease Descriptions.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp

Edhildils Sorceress Robes.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

Predator Vision.esp

SameWalkRunSpeeds.esp

Female Orc Walk Only.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Nouserhere Ears.esp

SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp

Facelight.esp

Footprints - Ash.esp

DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

RAS - Riverwood CharGen.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

Zipsuit.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

OliviaWilde.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp

Latex Armor.esp

Lock Overhaul.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

AOS.esp

IHSS.esp

AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

AOS2_GDO Patch.esp

OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

RaceMenu.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

AOS2_WAF Patch.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

SGHairPackAIO.esp

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

Bring Out Your Dead.esp

BetterQuestObjectives.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

JessicaAlba.esp

Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

ViceroyInquisitor.esp

Female Follower Fix.esp

Clean Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix - Chameleon Version.esp

RSChildren - Complete.esp

RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp

SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp

SkyUI.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp

SkyrimSpeeds.esp

TradeBarter.esp

SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp

Strap.esp

WetandCold.esp

AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

XiNafay - Shoes.esp

iHUD.esp

mothPriestSandals_weightsliderFix.esp

orc-female-idle-fix.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

slaverun.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

Point The Way.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

Random Alternate Start.esp

Dead Body Collision.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

SlaverunEnforcer.esp

Angelina Jolie.esp

BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp

Review Studio.esp

DonMichHeels.esp

FNISspells.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

and here is my mod list

+Bashed Patch, 0.esp

+Skyrim general output

+MemoryBlockLog

+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 1.93 Legacy Edition

+CrawlOnfoursCatWomanCameraFix

+SexLab Compatible Noble Bed Double 02 v1.1 No Beams

+SexLab Aroused v20140124

+Same Walk and Run Speeds

+Skyrim Speeds v5_1a

+Pretty Sit Idle NMM Installer_v1.31

+Adult Toys Merchant - NSFW

+Pretty Jump Idles

+Edhildils Winterhold Mage statue

+Edhildils Vaermina Effigy

+Edhildils Meridia Statue

+Black Rose - CBBE TBBP

+Polished and Sexy nocturnal statue

+Edhildils Sexy Azura Statue

+Sexy Mara statue

+Better Shape Creature

+DibellaStatueEdhildilSmGold Alt

+DibellaStatueEdhildil Alt

+KillerKeos Thalmor Viceroy Inquisitors Clothes -CBBE - TBBP-

+Review Studio

+HighHeels 1 3

+StrapOn by Aeon

+Slave Heels for HDTHighheels system

+firstpersonv19

+HeelsOnPlatformCBBE1_42 ShinyVersion

+SexlabMassMatchMaker111

+SexLabMatchMaker

+SexLab Sperm Replacer 3dm

+SexLab Werewolves 2.1

+MoreNastyCritters6 3

+SexLab Submit 28JUN14 0825

+ZazAnimationPack V0555

+Female Facial Animation

+SlaverunEnforcerV5

+slaverun 20140714

+SexLab Cumshot 1.5.2

+SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.032

+SexLabFramework.v157

+SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - Human Argonian Khajiit patch

+SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9

+Transparent Zipsuit

+Zipsuit v1_0 CBBE Bodyslide Files - WITH TBBP

+Zipsuit v1_0 - CBBE with TBBP

+Latex Corset v2 2 Bodyslide Files - WITH TBBP

+Latex Corset v2 2 - with TBBP

+Edhildils Sexy Sorceress Robes

+Vilja in Skyrim

+HDT HighHeels System

+HDT BodySlide v1.4

+FemFeet Redesigned

+Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT

+Female Vampires Have Fangs

+Lock Overhaul

+VHH walk v1-3b LX - NMM installer

+Olivia Wilde - Nude Patches

+Olivia Wilde - Standalone Follower

+Angelina Jolie - Nude Patches

+Angelina Jolie - Standalone Follower

+Lovely Jessica nude conversion

+Lovely Jessica - Standalone -

+Female Followers only

+Female Orc Walk Only

+Orc female idle FIX

+Default Teammate Weapon Draw Distance

+Convenient Horses

+AFT NoFriendlySpellDamage

+Amazing Follower Tweaks

+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade

+Even Better Quest Objectives

+Brawl Bugs - Compatibility Edition

+When Vampires Attack

+SkyUI - show armor slots v2

+HD Normalmap

+Smile in HD

+Footprints v0 99 - Ash Supplemental

+Footprints v0_99

+Book Covers Skyrim 2 9 2 LEGENDARY - Original

+RaceMenu

+Alternative Vampire Eyes

+Natural Eyes High Res

+Ethereal Elven Overhaul - DLC Patch - DG and DB

+Ethereal Elven Overhaul

+sexy idle Animation

+coverkhajiits male version

+coverkhajiits female version

+Beast Race Beautiful Khajiit Textures -Caliente compatible-

+Beast Race Beautiful Argonian CBBEv3 Brand New

+CBBE Female Textures Replacer Installer

+All in One Face DawnGuard v5 0a female vamp for CBBEv3

+All in One Face for Dawnguard Vampire and Vanilla Races - UNP - CBBEv3 - Vanilla

+SG

+Predator Vision - Vampire Werewolf and Khajiit

+Vibrant Auroras

+Nouserheres Ears

+Face Light

+Weightslider Fix for Moth Priest Sandals

+BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio

+Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-

+Real Ice

+RS Children Overhaul

+Invisibility Eyes Glitch Workaround plus Chameleon spell

+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2

+Guard Dialogue Overhaul

+IHSS - Improved Horse Step Sounds

+Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows

+HQLODs - Textures Skyrim HD

+HQLODs - Meshes Hi-Res

+HQLODs - Normals Original

+Project ENB

+Enhanced Night Skyrim

+Climates of Tamriel - Weather Patch

+ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch

+ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch

+Climates Of Tamriel - Sounds

+Climates Of Tamriel - Dragonborn Patch

+Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel-V3

+Open Faced Guard Helmets

+Wet and Cold - Ashes

+Wet and Cold

+Run For Your Lives

+Auto Unequip Ammo

+Finer Dust

+More Realistic Hair

+Ice Wraith and Dragon Priest Retexture 4k - 2k

+Bellyache HD Dragon Replacer Final

+Lanterns of Skyrim - All In One

+Dragon Glyphs HD - Fixed

+HiRes Legible Road Signs

+Point The Way

+Enhanced Distant Terrain

+Skyrim HD v1 5 FULL - Towns

+Skyrim HD v1 6 FULL - Riften

+Realistic Water Two

+Realistic Smoke and Embers

+Skyrim HD v1 5 FULL - Misc

+Skyrim HD v1 5 FULL - Landscape

+Skyrim HD v1 5 FULL - Dungeons

+Visible Windows

+Intricate Spider Webs

+Momo Dash v1 1 no effect

+Feminine Running and New Dash Animation

+Bow - Running forward v1-2

+SMIM Update to 1-73 from 1-72

+Static Mesh Improvement Mod

+Ultimate HD Candle Flames

+Ultimate HD Fire Effects -Ultra Version-

+Better Dynamic Snow

+Ruins Clutter Improved

+SkyFalls + SkyMills

+Unofficial High Resolution Patch

+Jewels of the Nord - HD rings and necklaces

+Immersive HUD - iHUD

+Lockpicking interface retex

+FNIS Output

+Disease Descriptions for the Immersive Adventurer

+BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions

+Better MessageBox Controls

+Better Dialogue Controls

+Immersive Animations

+Realistic Ragdolls and Force

+FNIS Creature Pack

+FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

+SkyUI

+Trade and Barter

+SKSE -Elys- AltF4

+Fuz Ro Doh

+Random Alternate Start

+DCF plugin

+Distant Decal Fix

+Dead Body Collision Fix

+Smithing Perks Overhaul

+Clothing and Clutter Fixes

+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade

+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

*Dragonborn

+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

*HearthFires

+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

*Dawnguard

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

+Bring Out Your Dead

+HDT Havok only for PC

+Consistent Older People

+Appropriately Attired Jarls

+Stable uGridsToLoad

*HighResTexturePack01

*HighResTexturePack02

*HighResTexturePack03

By the way, what version are you using that is stable? It says the most recent one is an alpha update (that's the one I'm using) but which other version is the stable non alpha?

The training quest has some heavy "retards", maybe due to high script load.

You need to:

1. Be extremely patient. Wait crossed until something new with the trainer happens.

2. Disable, normally by MCM menu, ANY mod that can start random sex during the entire training quest. If the Trainer is interrupted he will NEVER resume the training.

3. As per #2, disable mods about sex approach not related to slaverun.

4. Disable realistic needs, Wet&Cold, maybe Frostfall too.

5. Be patient.

6. Be patient.

gosh ...

Thanks for the help. I disabled a few mods that were causing a problem, but even with them gone, the problem persists.

I ended up waiting over an hour, then getting off of the cross myself and talkingto him, wich seemed to work, but unfortunately also seemed to jump start some glitches later in the game.