Been playing around mostly with Enforcer (ie, not doing the slavery quest), so still using the version that is compatible, apologies if any of these things are fixed, but they are largely Enforcer related so I thought I'd post them:

-the locked cages beside the Talos statue get clogged with male npcs who teleport in to rape the slaves but who then seem to get stuck there

-fast travel to Dragonsreach instead of the main gate with mod-added followers sometimes causes the follower to dash about in a broken navmesh looking way (not always, tested with ELLE from Sexlab Stories and several followers added by BBLS)

-already mentioned, but confirming that these same followers are not being stripped or detected as breaking the law, regardless of their gear (ie, with their mod-supplied gear or "regular" stuff I give them to wear/use)

EDIT: I forgot, I also noticed that the traveling merchants from Immersive Patrols are being stripped in Whiterun, but sometimes they stay stripped from then on.

I am enjoying both components of this mod quite a lot. And, my two cents is that I kind of like that it's set in Whiterun because it is so unavoidable. I'd like to see it spread out across Skyrim, naturally, in varying manifestations, as many others have also said, but, even though it does create a very much re-imagined Whiterun, I kind of like the centrality of it (assuming that it doesn't break too many of the quests Whiterun is peppered with, in the long run).

Thanks to both authors.

the latest version of slave run on a clean start has removed all the issues I experienced on my last playthru

And on further as stated above, the enforcer works, even with the newest slaverun updates to the cuffs, but keep in mind I'm sticking with sl 1.57 and zaz 5.53 to stay compatible with my other mods, I'm currently running over 70, including SD+ and DD with all expansions to it (submit, but not defeat, don't believe in the 2nd chance at fighting back, once your defeated, they've got you, but I use submit settings set to 0 for SD+)

One problem I noticed. At the end of the quest, you're totally helpless. Even if you pick up a weapon somewhere, you can't wield it -- nor can you do magic. Now, I did try the console cheat to remove the shackles, but they just come right back on. So if the shackles are preventing weapon use, you can't get them off.

One problem I noticed. At the end of the quest, you're totally helpless. Even if you pick up a weapon somewhere, you can't wield it -- nor can you do magic. Now, I did try the console cheat to remove the shackles, but they just come right back on. So if the shackles are preventing weapon use, you can't get them off.

yes the arm cuffs act similar to the sd+ bindings that way, the leg cuffs also prevent sprinting or jumping, so I'm hoping that's a single bug of a bad playthru, have you already tried restart the pc and load skyrim, load prison cell and reload save --maybe you needed a memory refresh, I've heard of locked items bugging on removal

Also an update, I've discovered killing the troll was just as much a game breaker as zaid, having to reload again and prevent his death too (even tried it both ways, raped him once, picked the lock and fang still don't understand its done, then I let troll fuck me and same results) we'll see what happens next ---mind you dead falmers are ok, if you pick the adept lock when your done killing it fang still has you report to zaid

Edit: OK, so the death had no effect on it, nor who enacts the scene, I think the enforcer has gotten overexcited with the men in the mod, fang fucked me by use of the enforcer on the way to meet him and again within the second of completion psq told me he was drained already, but he must have gotten bored I guess, if that wasn't enough, he's decided to do fuckslave while I'm with the troll so the troll outcome just leaves me standing here, guess i'll have to reload to autosave then head out to riverrun for a bit and do some shopping, make some new boots and such, maybe when I get back fang will be ready to finish training

Edit2:seems to be a Slow scene, he finished the girl and sat down for some coffee before returning to let me loose and complete the quest

Edited by CliftonJD

yes the arm cuffs act similar to the sd+ bindings that way, the leg cuffs also prevent sprinting or jumping, so I'm hoping that's a single bug of a bad playthru, have you already tried restart the pc and load skyrim, load prison cell and reload save --maybe you needed a memory refresh, I've heard of locked items bugging on removal

Also an update, I've discovered killing the troll was just as much a game breaker as zaid, having to reload again and prevent his death too (even tried it both ways, raped him once, picked the lock and fang still don't understand its done, then I let troll fuck me and same results) we'll see what happens next ---mind you dead falmers are ok, if you pick the adept lock when your done killing it fang still has you report to zaid

Edit: OK, so the death had no effect on it, nor who enacts the scene, I think the enforcer has gotten overexcited with the men in the mod, fang fucked me by use of the enforcer on the way to meet him and again within the second of completion psq told me he was drained already, but he must have gotten bored I guess, if that wasn't enough, he's decided to do fuckslave while I'm with the troll so the troll outcome just leaves me standing here, guess i'll have to reload to autosave then head out to riverrun for a bit and do some shopping, make some new boots and such, maybe when I get back fang will be ready to finish training

Edit2:seems to be a Slow scene, he finished the girl and sat down for some coffee before returning to let me loose and complete the quest

if its become that slow for me, its no wonder so many have reported "stuck" issues with this scene, geeze

CliftonJD, on 19 Jul 2014 - 6:38 PM, said:

Aelie, on 16 Jul 2014 - 9:18 PM, said:

CliftonJD, on 16 Jul 2014 - 9:09 PM, said:

there's a mod listed on prisonoverhaul in the conflicts section said to cause That issue with whipping scenes.

..and the modder also suggests beasiality addons for this - suggesting its part of the storyline here...

other whipping scenes from other mods dont have the problem.

and, its not in the tags or anything, not mentioned in the description, and the title doesnt lead one to believe it is involved. it should be made more clear (at the very least add it to the tags).

on another note towards this And more a forewarning to others (more recommendation than anything)....

after further testing of the enforcer I've discovered you aren't allowed to wear clothes, but you may still wear boots, gloves, and jewelry, so long as you don't equip any shields, weapons, or spells or body armor or other main body clothing

with that said be prepared for the jarl with your best boots, gloves and jewelry

CliftonJD, on 17 Jul 2014 - 7:56 PM, said:

CliftonJD, on 11 Jul 2014 - 7:34 PM, said:

so, after extended playthru, I've already finished the current slave quests and left town and come back to run some errands

I notice a couple things with the enforcer on my wat back thru - my habbit is to cast spells often so I normally have a spell equipped, but an untold part of the nudity law is no spell casting either and the zaz cuffs provided by the enforcer block the usage of spells and weapons to help prevent breaking the law, but the issue I experienced (and possibly others who were nude reported as breaking the law) is the equipped spell being reported regardless of your inability to use it

perhaps in a future update you could use cuffs that unequip the spell the same as the dd binders do

other users should also be wary that followers tend to wander off, if you go into a building like jorvaskr or the bannered mare, look around and be sure they followed you back out or the next man comes along may report you

and finally has any1 run this alongside sd+ and met sam and/or had any visits to the dreamworld

so, I've just updated to the new version - fresh install this time as the modder suggested so it was less hassle, I had some bugs from previous runs with this mod installed, need to see if they still exist on a fresh install (related to other mods mostly, sd+ and ltrainers)

so, the cuffs are scripted to re-attach after sex, haven't had the glitch about the cuffs being reported as clothing, but would suggest talking to the other modders on the forum about better cuffs rather than writing an extra rule to re-attach them, keep them locked on to begin with, sd+ bindings stay on and the same for devious devices cuffs (and collars), if your fear is the player detaching them as some suggested with the original cuffs, then talk with min about making them lockable Or use dd cuffs and collar, could even add the dd armbinder to attain the same arms-behind the back position with no weapons/spells equipping And if I'm right it would also solve your current issues being reported by the enforcer, player would only need worry about follower(s)

still same rules regarding reported for nudity as before - the nudity law includes no casting, check your spell lists for equipped spells and keep an eye on followers, if they get stuck you may have to reload to before they got stuck so save often

-any issues with these cuffs reported as clothing sounds like the result of another mod or the possibility you've updated zaz and sl, which have both been reported for issues lately, might want to check with them to see who changed the cuff rule to clothing after you check with your followers and equipped spells

Edit: testing this with sl 1.57, zaz 5.53 and prison overhaul version 030, incase anybody's getting different results and wondering

made it thru the dungeon so far, No issues with slaverun or the enforcer on a clean save using the latest slaverun update with enforcer enabled completely, still find it odd that a grand master of her pussy usage would be said not good enough by the jarl

NiaticLabs, on 18 Jul 2014 - 03:47 AM, said:

Okay so Im having a massive problem with this mod.

At one point this worked fine I didn't spend tooo much time in whiterun i left and later returned and it just CTD.
Make a new save made sure there was no confits and tried to enter whiterun CTD.
Started life as a companion, loadscreen then CTD.
Tried removing HDT. still CTD.
Tried removing all unnessecary files. CTD

Why. I don't get it it was fine at one moment now i cannot do anything that might even come near whiterun with out it crashing.
suggestions ?

EDIT:

Console, coc whiterunorigin CTD.
On MO it says "missing Esps" it is greyed out but i am postive that everything is as it was when this issue started.

very memory intensive playthru with enforcer enabled, some older machines may not be able to run the mod

could try running on your lowest skyrim graphics setting, if that's not enogh try moving slaverun to the bottom of the load order before enforcer and if that still doesn't work, you may need to remove enforcer, last but not least it may be an issue wiith mo - try moving all the mods back to the skyrim/data folder with slaverun at the bottom of the load order before enforcer

Oh yes, 1 more thing you mentioned your attempt at starting as a companion from "live another life" - I tested That also, found an issue there with quest pointers, no ctd's as you experienced, but enough issues for some1 having those issues to avoid using that start - best start point I've used is the "patron at a local inn" in riverwood

if, after all that you still have issues, post your loadlist order along with a papyrus log(enable logging from your skyrim config file before starting the mod) and Maybe we can find some useful info in 1 of those

NicoleDragoness, on 19 Jul 2014 - 09:16 AM, said:

I played Slaverun entirely just to give it a try. Now, I have something to say, without intent to offende anyone.

GOOD:

1. The entire concept is a good idea, after all. Even if I, as female, am not entirely "inside" the total slave thing.

2. The story is nice, with a lot of tasks and many hours of fun.

3. Almost everything is done with good care.

4. For those who like a perv game, it's probably the best mod around.

5. The "search and hunt" for sex girls is amazing. I would see this part as separate mod standalone.

BAD:

1. The involvement of an entire city like Whiterun, heavily concerned around the main quest and a lot of secondary quest is not a good idea.

The risks to break something important is too high. Much more better to create an entire new dungeon/city/village/whatever, maybe into a nearby location like inbetween Pelagia's Farm and the mountain. The start of the Player's enslavement could be made with different manners like: Bandits' ambush, Slavers' ambush, Alternative to Jail and so on. This could lead also to some interesting ideas like:

a. The Jarl Balgruuf is somewhat under control of an Evil Daedra and permitted the existence of the Slavers Guild and the Slavers Town neraby Whiterun.

b. For the same reason, most or all women in Whiterun are "forced" to serve in the Slavers Town for some time per day.

c. Jarl and his staff could secretly approach the Dragonborn to help them to destroy the entire Slavers Guild and, at the end, the terrific and hard Evil Daedra (or whoever is the Bad Boss).

d. The Player (Dragonborn), depending on his/her level, on his/her "status" of Dragonborn, could have success or failure performing this task. In case of failure, she will be enslaved instead as above ambushes possibilities.

e. The freedom could be gained the same way or trying to escape, asking for help, returning with allies in the Slavers Town for Revenge.

1B. The problem is also due to the inconsistent navmesh. Guards, citizens, even the slavers are "locked" by obstacles, unable to walk away. Some added objects are placed just where there is a "spawning point" for guards or other NPCs, resulting in heavy groups of NPCs locked in place forever. Torture objects in the marketplace block the way to some NPCs, interrupting scenes and, maybe, also radiant quests.

2. For those who don't have a Super Extra Ultra High End Computer with Marvellous Graphic Card, this mod leads to a Whiterun almost unplayable. FPS drop down from 40 to 10 too often. Too much CTD due heavy load on graphics and, mainly, CPU. Too much checks = heavy CPU load. And so on.

Using a different and custom location should be much more better and should permit to control graphics issues, navmeshes, obstacles and various glitches.

3. The "happy ending" IS NOT, in fact, a happy one. As Dragonborn, I cannot conceive to be a perpetual slave of someone. At least, if I return and kill EVERYONE of those bastard slavers, it should "shut off" entirely the mod.

4. This is only my OWN personal point of view, but I cannot see sex with animals, trolls or not human-like beings. It should be an option to avoid this. I can accept Falmers, because they are, almost, humans. I can also accept Draugrs because they "were" humans, once. I don't see Wolves, Dogs, Trolls, Bears and so on. Btw, it's also biologically unnatural and incompatible.

My two cents.

I'm always here to answer to questions about my own experience with the mod, in connection with my load order, installed mods, computer specifics and so on.

Agreed entirely, perhaps this mod should combine with the slavetown mod, remove slavetown quests(these make more sense for that storyline than those do anyway), replace it with these, maybe add mcm config for the beastiality extras, players not into beastiality would still get training thru other means.the slavetown trigger would also be perfect for it, maybe could change the location for the trigger to your liking, perhaps riverwood, it moves the trigger closer to the player start origins, even live another life allows the start from riverwood and its just up the road from helgen for those starting the main quest origin. most importantly the playthru for everybody would be improved by the move from whiterun - not every1 is running dual xeon quad-core processors with high-end nVidia graphics and plenty of memory to spare as she points out that altho I may be able to play this mod without issues or crashes - you have a Huge audience here who's intrigued by what you've created, but unable to "give it a whirl" as their machines just can't handle the location, location, location (navmeshes, wandering npc's, important quests)

Edit: on that note I've killed the slave trader without a bounty(easy kill for a lesser succubus, rapists should really back off), guess skyrim was glad to be rid of him, would have expected a "quest complete" - "or kill your master" dialog to popup as it does with the SD+ slavery system, but Nothing happens, the quest marker to report back to him from slut training stayed and I remained a slave with a dead "master" - hey wait, shouldn't that mean I'm a free slave, at the very least I should be able to talk to the blacksmith about removing these cuffs or maybe get help from some1 at the companions guild, they're so helpful, I think their first test of acceptance is to train with vilkas - shouldn't he look at the slave with some type of response before heading out for the training lesson that as of this latest slaverun update can't be completed

or the slave auction in the center of town, why is there Still no dialog with them, with a sold daughter begging for help - actually had more dialog before the update without a cleansave, atleast then I could ask the trader to step aside and let me see the goods, just no dialog regarding purchasing or freeing the slaves yet

Edit 2: my first bug: the quest marker leading back from fang after killing the falmer - the quest reads "report to zaid" with a quest marker leading me back to dragonsreach (this after reloading from autosave, can't have a dead master, if I'm still locked in shackles, might also be the trouble I had finding him the first time - when he died), not going back to dragonsreach to chase him down, I'm sure he'll be at his tent in the center of town, but thought I'd point that out

Its defenitly not a memory issue, as i have 16gb to play with: the computers brand spanking new dropped like 2,500 on it a few months back.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:18AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:18AM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:18AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:18AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:28AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script HentaiImpregnated to HentaiPregnancyQuest (080012C7) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:28AM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "EGOTestInitScript", missing file?
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "QF__01064481", missing file?
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF__01064481 to LTDDragonTest09 (2B064481) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "SIMTEST3", missing file?
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "SIMASSASSIN1COM", missing file?
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "SIMTESTAGAIN", missing file?
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "SIMTHIF", missing file?
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "xpoMain_SF_AbuseToy", missing file?
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script xpoMain_SF_AbuseToy to (5903B947) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "PF__01022031", missing file?
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF__01022031 to (5B022031) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "PF__01018802", missing file?
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF__01018802 to (5B018802) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1vampireturnscript", missing file?
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _SL_ChangehornSCRIPT to SuccubusChangeHornsQUEST (5D021C79) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:30AM] Cannot open store for class "kzyDebug", missing file?
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:30AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script kzyDebug to (640048C2) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:30AM] Cannot open store for class "kzyDestructible", missing file?
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:30AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script kzyDestructible to (640050F7) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script EGOTestInitScript to alias PalaceFollowTriggerB on quest DA02 (0004D8D6) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Property Compatibility on script _de_clothingmonitor_1_7 attached to alias DE_Player on quest _DE_Main_1_6 (5B015CAE) cannot be bound because alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (5B0286F3) is not the right type
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Property Compatibility on script _de_getcampinglegal attached to alias DE_Player on quest _DE_Main_1_6 (5B015CAE) cannot be bound because alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (5B0286F3) is not the right type
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Property Compatibility on script _de_waterdetect attached to alias DE_Player on quest _DE_Main_1_6 (5B015CAE) cannot be bound because alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (5B0286F3) is not the right type
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property Cocoon3 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property Cocoon1 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property Cocoon2 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property Cocoon0 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Property PunishmentScene on script SlaverunCrossPunishment attached to (59018F4E) cannot be bound because (5901C095) is not the right type
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property ActionDualPowerAttack on script FireKnivesScript attached to (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004E9BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004E9BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004E9BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Property PlayableVampireList on script GenericRaceController attached to NingheimRaceController (50002F9E) cannot be bound because (50000D63) is not the right type
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Property PlayableRaceList on script GenericRaceController attached to NingheimRaceController (50002F9E) cannot be bound because (50000D62) is not the right type
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralRemains on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (0005A6CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralFadeShader on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (0005A6CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (0005A6CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (0005A6CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (0005A6CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Property kzyWebDoor on script QF_kzyCrBLWebEscape_0300332A attached to kzyCrBLWebEscape (6400332A) cannot be bound because (640050FD) is not the right type
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property HentaiPregnancyVictimFaction on script hentaipregnancy attached to HentaiPregnancyQuest (080012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004424B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004424B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004424B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Property zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal on script zadlibs attached to zadQuest (0C00F624) cannot be bound because (0A023E70) is not the right type
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralRemains on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDBB1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralFadeShader on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDBB1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBB1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBB1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBB1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralRemains on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDBB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralFadeShader on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDBB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralRemains on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (00032D9F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralFadeShader on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (00032D9F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (00032D9F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (00032D9F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (00032D9F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralRemains on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDBAF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralFadeShader on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDBAF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBAF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBAF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBAF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] VM is freezing...
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] VM is frozen
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] Reverting game...
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF__01022031 to (5B022031) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script kzyDestructible to (640050F7) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script kzyDebug to (640048C2) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _SL_ChangehornSCRIPT to SuccubusChangeHornsQUEST (5D021C79) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script xpoMain_SF_AbuseToy to (5903B947) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF__01064481 to LTDDragonTest09 (2B064481) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script HentaiImpregnated to HentaiPregnancyQuest (080012C7) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF__01018802 to (5B018802) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script EGOTestInitScript to alias PalaceFollowTriggerB on quest DA02 (0004D8D6) because their base types do not match
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property Cocoon3 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property Cocoon1 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property Cocoon2 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property Cocoon0 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Property PunishmentScene on script SlaverunCrossPunishment attached to (59018F4E) cannot be bound because (5901C095) is not the right type
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004424B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004424B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004424B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004E9BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004E9BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004E9BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Property PlayableVampireList on script GenericRaceController attached to NingheimRaceController (50002F9E) cannot be bound because (50000D63) is not the right type
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Property PlayableRaceList on script GenericRaceController attached to NingheimRaceController (50002F9E) cannot be bound because (50000D62) is not the right type
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralRemains on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (0005A6CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralFadeShader on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (0005A6CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (0005A6CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (0005A6CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (0005A6CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralRemains on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDBAF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralFadeShader on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDBAF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBAF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBAF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBAF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Property kzyWebDoor on script QF_kzyCrBLWebEscape_0300332A attached to kzyCrBLWebEscape (6400332A) cannot be bound because (640050FD) is not the right type
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralRemains on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDBB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralFadeShader on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDBB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property ActionDualPowerAttack on script FireKnivesScript attached to (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property HentaiPregnancyVictimFaction on script hentaipregnancy attached to HentaiPregnancyQuest (080012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Property zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal on script zadlibs attached to zadQuest (0C00F624) cannot be bound because (0A023E70) is not the right type
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralRemains on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDBB1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralFadeShader on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDBB1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBB1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBB1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDBB1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralRemains on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (00032D9F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralFadeShader on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (00032D9F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (00032D9F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (00032D9F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (00032D9F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] Loading game...
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] VM is thawing...
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Draugr plug vibration] Loaded: 25%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Arm cuff fumble] Loaded: 20%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] zbf Register: Registered mod Zaz Animation Pack in slot 0.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Trip over] Loaded: 18%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: DevicesUnderneath::Maintenance()
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Ignore errors about missing files. ====
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Nipple Piercings] Loaded: 55%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ERROR: File "dawnguard.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (7B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 77
[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (7B049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ERROR: File "HearthFires.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (7B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 123
[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (7B049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Loaded: 25%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ERROR: File "Dragonborn.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (7B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 135
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] LAL: Frostfall detected.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Loaded: 1%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ERROR: File "Helgen Reborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (7B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 161
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ERROR: File "teg_returntohelgen.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (7B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 169
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Done. ====
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Loaded: 10%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Loaded: 50%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Loaded: 7%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Loaded: 17%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Horny] Loaded: 5%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Loaded: 100%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Harness] Loaded: 10%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Loaded: 50%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Loaded: 10%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Loaded: 15%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Loaded: 10%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance...
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [slamainscr ]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to hentaipregnantactoralias[]
stack:
[HentaiPregnancyQuest (080012C7)].hentaipregnancy.gameLoaded() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 45
[HentaiPregnancyQuest (080012C7)].hentaipregnancyconfig.OnGameReload() - "HentaiPregnancyConfig.psc" Line 348
[alias PlayerAlias on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (080012C7)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [Drip] Loaded: 10%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ===============================[DAYMOYL: Ignore all Warnings start]================================
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] daymoyl - SkyUI.esp found
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ERROR: File "dawnguard.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[daymoyl_Monitor (0F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorconfig.CheckStatus() - "daymoyl_MonitorConfig.psc" Line 77
[alias thePlayer on quest daymoyl_Monitor (0F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "daymoyl_MonitorPlayerScript.psc" Line 39
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ERROR: File "AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[daymoyl_Monitor (0F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorconfig.CheckStatus() - "daymoyl_MonitorConfig.psc" Line 82
[alias thePlayer on quest daymoyl_Monitor (0F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorplayerscript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "daymoyl_MonitorPlayerScript.psc" Line 39
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ERROR: File "3DNPC.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[daymoyl_Monitor (0F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorconfig.CheckStatus() - "daymoyl_MonitorConfig.psc" Line 87
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ================================[DAYMOYL: Ignore all Warnings end]=================================
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Loaded: 10%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [slamainscr ]: Enabled Desire spell
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Loaded: 50%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 61.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [slamainscr ]: Enabled cloak effect
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias PlayerReference on quest SlaverunPeriodicChecking (710012C4)].SlaverunPeriodicCheck.PlayerLocationCheck() - "SlaverunPeriodicCheck.psc" Line 109
[alias PlayerReference on quest SlaverunPeriodicChecking (710012C4)].SlaverunPeriodicCheck.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SlaverunPeriodicCheck.psc" Line 83
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:
[alias PlayerReference on quest SlaverunPeriodicChecking (710012C4)].SlaverunPeriodicCheck.PlayerLocationCheck() - "SlaverunPeriodicCheck.psc" Line 109
[alias PlayerReference on quest SlaverunPeriodicChecking (710012C4)].SlaverunPeriodicCheck.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SlaverunPeriodicCheck.psc" Line 83
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [slamainscr ]: Updated notification key to 49
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [slamainscr ]: finished maintenance
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now tracking player.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Starting update chain.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Loaded: 10%
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Devious Devices is now registering animations.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: EnableEventProcessing()
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Rehooking Mod Events
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ========================================[Equipping Overhaul: Warning Start]================================================
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul is now registering for menus. Papyrus messages about successful
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] registrations may follow. This is normal and they can be ignored.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ========================================[Equipping Overhaul: Warning End]==================================================
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: UNREGISTERED FOR ALL MENUS
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: REGISTERED FOR CONTAINER MENU
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: REGISTERED FOR FAVORITES MENU
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: REGISTERED FOR INVENTORY MENU
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ========================================[Equipping Overhaul: Warning Start]================================================
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Menu registrations complete.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ========================================[Equipping Overhaul: Warning End]==================================================
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul is now registering for keys. Papyrus messages about successful
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] registrations may follow. This is normal and they can be ignored.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: UNREGISTERED FOR ALL CONTROLS
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: UNREGISTERED FOR ALL KEYS
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: REGISTERED FOR VANILLA CONTROLS
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: REGISTERED FOR MCM HOTKEYS
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Key registrations complete.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.084178)
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Not repopulating NPC slots: Feature is disabled.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: ==========Begin Compatibility Checks==========
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Please note that Errors related to missing files should be ignored.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [ Dependency Checks ]
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: DDi version [2.800000]: OK
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: assets version [2.750000]: OK
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Aroused version [20140124.000000]: OK
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: SexLab version [15800.000000]: OK
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [ Third Party Mod Compatibility Checks ]
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [ Sanity Checks ]
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Verifying that installation is untainted by an unsupported upgrade: OK
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Okay seriously, I'm going to make fun of you if you post the following as an error. This is not an error, it is a check to ensure that you're not running the obsolete .esp.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ERROR: File "Devious Devices - Integration.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[zadQuest (0C00F624)].zadbq00.VersionChecks() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 217
[zadQuest (0C00F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 160
[alias Player on quest zadQuest (0C00F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 12
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Okay seriously, I'm going to make fun of you if you post the above as an error. This is not an error, it is a check to ensure that you're not running the obsolete .esp.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Verifying that old DDi esp is not present: OK
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: ==========End Compatibility Checks==========
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Initializing Events arrays.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: zadEventSlots::Maintenance()
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: Found Animations(12): $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyle, $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyleBoth, $ZazAP_SexLabRoughMissionary, $ZazAP_SexLabSkullFuck, $ZazAP_SexLabLesbian, $ZazAP_SexLabLesbianBoth, $Zap_Armb_Doggy01, $Zap_Armb_Doggy01_SS, $Zap_Armb_Missionary01, $Zap_Armb_Blowjob01, $Zap_Armb_Lesbian01, $Zap_Armb_Lesbian01_SS,
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Bound Animation Status: TRUE
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Nipple Piercings] Registered. Event #0
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Registered. Event #1
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: Monitoring Camera state.
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Draugr plug vibration] Registered. Event #2
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Registered. Event #3
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Registered. Event #4
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Drip] Registered. Event #5
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Registered. Event #6
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Registered. Event #7
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] daymoyl - All Registered Events Validated
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Registered. Event #8
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Registered. Event #9
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Horny] Registered. Event #10
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Registered. Event #11
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [67108864]: 67108864
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Arm cuff fumble] Registered. Event #13
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Harness] Registered. Event #12
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Registered. Event #14
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Registered. Event #15
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] daymoyl - Registering custom quest events
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Registered. Event #16
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Registered. Event #17
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Registered. Event #18
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Registered. Event #19
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Registered. Event #20
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Registered. Event #21
[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Trip over] Registered. Event #22
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:01AM] daymoyl - SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:01AM] [Frostfall] SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:01AM] WidgetError: [_de_epstatuswidget <_DE_EPStatusQuest (5B05D368)>]: IconLoadFailure
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:01AM] WidgetError: [_de_epstatuswidget <_DE_EPStatusQuest (5B05D368)>]: IconLoadFailure
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:02AM] -- SexLab -- Import: Animation Profile #1 imported with (0) values...
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:02AM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15800
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] [Helpless]: Checking DDi version, reported: 2.800000, OK
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] [Helpless]: --- Checking other mods, ignore any following errors ---------------------------
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] ERROR: File "dawnguard.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[WD_Main (17000D62)].wd_compatibility.Dawnguard() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 57
[WD_Main (17000D62)].wd_compatibility.CompatibilityCheck() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 36
[WD_ConfigQuest (170012D6)].wd_config.OnGameReload() - "WD_Config.psc" Line 682
[alias PlayerAlias on quest WD_ConfigQuest (170012D6)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] ERROR: File "Captured Dreams.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[WD_Main (17000D62)].wd_compatibility.capturedDreams() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 74
[WD_Main (17000D62)].wd_compatibility.CompatibilityCheck() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 37
[alias PlayerAlias on quest WD_ConfigQuest (170012D6)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] [Helpless]: Found SexLab Submit
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] ERROR: File "SexLabDefeat.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[WD_Main (17000D62)].wd_compatibility.Defeat() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 108
[WD_Main (17000D62)].wd_compatibility.CompatibilityCheck() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 39
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] [Helpless]: --- Mod checks finished, ignore any above errors -------------------------------
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:04AM] ERROR: Cannot call ChangeCarryState() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[ (00064962)].PF_StonehillsSirgarCarryLumbe_00064962.Fragment_3() - "PF_StonehillsSirgarCarryLumbe_00064962.psc" Line 30
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF6D): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.
stack:
[ (0008FF6D)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?
[ (0008FF6D)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF6C): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.
stack:
[ (0008FF6C)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?
[ (0008FF6C)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF6B): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.
stack:
[ (0008FF6B)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?
[ (0008FF6B)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF6A): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.
stack:
[ (0008FF6A)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?
[ (0008FF6A)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] running OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = False
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF5)>] running OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = False
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF7)>] running OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = False
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF66): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.
stack:
[ (0008FF66)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?
[ (0008FF66)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF65): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.
stack:
[ (0008FF65)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?
[ (0008FF65)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF64): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.
stack:
[ (0008FF64)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?
[ (0008FF64)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF68): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.
stack:
[ (0008FF68)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?
[ (0008FF68)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF67): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.
stack:
[ (0008FF67)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?
[ (0008FF67)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] The TriggerMarker is [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (00097CF2)>]
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF5)>] The TriggerMarker is [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (00097CF4)>]
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF7)>] The TriggerMarker is [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (00097CF6)>]
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] The Starting Weapon is [ObjectReference < (00097CF9)>]
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF5)>] The Starting Weapon is None
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF5)>] Doesn't have a starting weapon
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF5)>] finishing OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = TRUE
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF7)>] The Starting Weapon is [ObjectReference < (00097CF8)>]
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF7)>] finishing OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = TRUE
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] Has a starting weapon
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] Handling Starting Weapon
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] Disabling physics on [ObjectReference < (00097CF9)>]
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] Moving 0 to the WarhammerMarker
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] ERROR: (00097CF2): does not have any 3d and so cannot be moved to.
stack:
[ (00097CF9)].ObjectReference.MoveToNode() - "" Line ?
[ (00097CF3)].WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.HandleWeaponPlacement() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 425
[ (00097CF3)].WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.HandleStartingWeapon() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 468
[ (00097CF3)].WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.OnCellAttach() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 140
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] finishing OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = TRUE
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:29AM] [default2StateActivator < (0008FF6E)>] Enabling Collision
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] SOS ResetLocalSchlongifiedActors: local schlongified actors discarded
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralRemains on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDAF0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralFadeShader on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDAF0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDAF0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDAF0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDAF0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias PlayerReference on quest SlaverunPeriodicChecking (710012C4)].SlaverunPeriodicCheck.OnLocationChange() - "SlaverunPeriodicCheck.psc" Line 89
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:
[alias PlayerReference on quest SlaverunPeriodicChecking (710012C4)].SlaverunPeriodicCheck.OnLocationChange() - "SlaverunPeriodicCheck.psc" Line 89
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] SOS ResetLocalSchlongifiedActors: local schlongified actors discarded
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] QueueNiNodeUpdate check: Prisonertest is mounted or player is cart riding, NiNode update skipped
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:36AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Prisonertest [Ningheim] raceId=1342189466
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:36AM] SOS SchlongLess: Prisonertest entered schlongless state
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:36AM] QueueNiNodeUpdate check: Prisonertest is mounted or player is cart riding, NiNode update skipped
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:36AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Prisonertest [Ningheim] raceId=1342189466
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:36AM] SOS SchlongLess: Prisonertest entered schlongless state
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:45AM] VM is freezing...
[07/20/2014 - 08:11:45AM] VM is frozen

^ Pap log.

08:18:27 [D] The Dance of Death.esp
08:18:27 [D] Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
08:18:27 [D] Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.esp
08:18:27 [D] Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers - Brighter Nights.esp
08:18:27 [D] RLO - Adaptive Interiors Vanilla Weathers Patch.esp
08:18:27 [D] ENB Snow FX.esp
08:18:27 [D] SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
08:18:27 [D] SDpatch - frostfall.esp
08:18:27 [D] Immersive Weapons.esp
08:18:27 [D] Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
08:18:27 [D] DAF BU - MAK07s Remodeled Armor.esp
08:18:27 [D] VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp
08:18:27 [D] SIM - Treasure Anywhere.esp
08:18:27 [D] LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp
08:18:27 [D] SIM- NPC Additions.esp
08:18:27 [D] SIM - NPCAdditionsHOSTILE.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp
08:18:27 [D] DragonsDiversified.esp
08:18:27 [D] Cloaks.esp
08:18:27 [D] ACE Enchanting.esp
08:18:27 [D] ACE Archery.esp
08:18:27 [D] SkyHeels.esp
08:18:27 [D] SkyUI.esp
08:18:27 [D] summondarklings.esp
08:18:27 [D] SMIM-Merged-NoDragonborn.esp
08:18:27 [D] Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMinorCities.esp
08:18:27 [D] Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
08:18:27 [D] Grass Field.esp
08:18:27 [D] SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization-PatchRCRN.esp
08:18:27 [D] AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization -PatchCoTSounds.esp
08:18:27 [D] LostLongSwords.esp
08:18:27 [D] LeatherHarness - Bombshell.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization -PatchCoTSoundsWinterEdition.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization-PatchCoT.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization-PatchCoTWinterEdition.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization-PatchSPO.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - The Dungeons-PatchCoTHardcore.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - The Dungeons-PatchSPO.esp
08:18:27 [D] The Ningheim.esp
08:18:27 [D] Throwing Knives.esp
08:18:27 [D] TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
08:18:27 [D] Zipsuit.esp
08:18:27 [D] abotFiresHurt.esp
08:18:27 [D] bearmusicianeng.esp
08:18:27 [D] hydra_slavegirls.esp
08:18:27 [D] unsc spartan race.esp
08:18:27 [D] summonwalrus.esp
08:18:27 [D] SIM - NPCSUBMITTED.esp
08:18:27 [D] Immersive Travelers.esp
08:18:27 [D] sextoys-calyps-2.esp
08:18:27 [D] slaverun.esp
08:18:27 [D] ACE Melee.esp
08:18:27 [D] Chesko_Frostfall.esp
08:18:27 [D] EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
08:18:27 [D] SuccubusRaceLite.esp
08:18:27 [D] APPS.esp
08:18:27 [D] SIM - NPCAdditionsWEREWOLVES.esp
08:18:27 [D] quest_pitfighter.esp
08:18:27 [D] ACE Smithing.esp
08:18:27 [D] Immersive Battles.esp
08:18:27 [D] Horsemen.esp
08:18:27 [D] ACE Armor.esp
08:18:27 [D] ArachnaphobiaExpansion.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeons.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRCRN.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp
08:18:27 [D] SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeonLighting.esp
08:18:27 [D] Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
08:18:27 [D] SexyBikinis.esp
08:18:27 [D] Darklilith.esp
08:18:27 [D] WATER Plants.esp
08:18:27 [D] Immersive Patrols.esp
08:18:27 [D] Immersive Mercenaries.esp
08:18:27 [D] ACE Speech.esp
08:18:27 [D] The Ningheim - Followers.esp
08:18:27 [D] Devious Deviants.esp
08:18:27 [D] portal2mod.esp
08:18:27 [D] Immersive Werewolves.esp
08:18:27 [D] Immersive Brigands.esp
08:18:27 [D] Equipping Overhaul.esp
08:18:27 [D] SlaverunEnforcer.esp
08:18:27 [D] Remodeled Armor.esp
08:18:27 [D] FNISspells.esp
08:18:27 [D] getoverherebow.esp
08:18:27 [D] AsharaRomanticOutfit.esp
08:18:27 [D] Immersive Factions.esp
08:18:27 [D] ACE Synergy.esp
08:18:27 [D] Soulmaster 10.esp
08:18:27 [D] ACE BYOG.esp
08:18:27 [D] ACE Magic.esp
08:18:27 [D] ACE Realistic Fighting.esp
08:18:27 [D] Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
08:18:27 [D] Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
08:18:27 [D] ASIS-Dependency.esp
08:18:27 [D] DeadlyCombat_ASIS_Patch.esp
08:18:27 [D] No changes in the LOOT report details tab since the last run.
08:18:27 [D] RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Installed mods ( NOT loadorder) I have it Loot optimimized tho i just have no idea how to post it....

I changed some things around since my last post and now I can get ingame run around and do stuff for like 5 mins then i get a random CTD so thats progress but now I have aboustly no idea what is causing this CTD Im sitting at a brick wall; I think i have troubleshot and fixed at least 200 problems on my own and I cannot get a grasp on what is wrong now. At this point i believe i have done more configuring then playing skyrim.

Take a look over and let me know if you see anything, or have any suggestions. Thank you!.

NiaticLabs wrote:

Its defenitly not a memory issue, as i have 16gb to play with: the computers brand spanking new dropped like 2,500 on it a few months back.

It's absolutely not important how many Memory Gigas you have availables. The Skyrim Engine is old. 32 bit. It can handle ONLY the max amount of RAM available for 32bit system, even if you have a Monster Computer 64bit with a carrier ship of RAM. So, not more than 4Gb. In ANY case.

Not only, this poor engine handles initial memory blocks (for cache and so on) really bad. Even with some specific aids for that, is almost impossible to use two memory block larger than 512Kb each.

Then, when the CPU and Memory loads reaches the limit (depends on the computer specs) you WILL have CTD.

EDIT:

Even if I have a poor old computer (CoreDue 2,13Ghz, 32bit, 4Gb ram, Nvidia GTS 450 1Gb Vram), with my ultra optimized SkyrimPref.ini I'm able to play continuosly for more than five hours without CTD of freezes. My FPS rate is good, playable, average in exterior around 25-30 FPS and 40-50 interiors. Even with more than 200 mods.

With Slaverun installed, I had CTD at least every 10 minutes. No more. And a lot of CTD changing cell.

This is mainly due to the heavy CPU load, in my case and not on lack of memory. Short answer: too many NPCs handled at the same time, too many checks, too many script fragments (the worst thing in Skyrim) running and voilà, CTD.

NiaticLabs wrote:

It's absolutely not important how many Memory Gigas you have availables. The Skyrim Engine is old. 32 bit. It can handle ONLY the max amount of RAM available for 32bit system, even if you have a Monster Computer 64bit with a carrier ship of RAM. So, not more than 4Gb. In ANY case.

Not only, this poor engine handles initial memory blocks (for cache and so on) really bad. Even with some specific aids for that, is almost impossible to use two memory block larger than 512Kb each.

Then, when the CPU and Memory loads reaches the limit (depends on the computer specs) you WILL have CTD.

EDIT:

Even if I have a poor old computer (CoreDue 2,13Ghz, 32bit, 4Gb ram, Nvidia GTS 450 1Gb Vram), with my ultra optimized SkyrimPref.ini I'm able to play continuosly for more than five hours without CTD of freezes. My FPS rate is good, playable, average in exterior around 25-30 FPS and 40-50 interiors. Even with more than 200 mods.

With Slaverun installed, I had CTD at least every 10 minutes. No more. And a lot of CTD changing cell.

This is mainly due to the heavy CPU load, in my case and not on lack of memory. Short answer: too many NPCs handled at the same time, too many checks, too many script fragments (the worst thing in Skyrim) running and voilà, CTD.

Adding any script heavy npc heavy mod to 200 other mods you already have sounds like a recipey for CTD (tbh I'm amazed with those specs your able to do that)

I've been browsing the net all day, have settlers online running on IE and this open in firefox yet i managed to load and play through the entire slaverun content on a new game without a CTD (not had much time for skyrim lately so figured i'd try new game on the previous before updating to alpha) so i doubt its a memory issue as my task manager says i have very little free at the mo

All i did before loading slaverun was take out other mods i know add in loads of NPC's that will then have loads of stats and scripts running on them from other mods (i.e npc's from populated towns and cities doing arosual/attraction checks as i have arousal and attraction installed as well)

I only had one major problem with this mod so far.

After removing the mod female npc in Whiterun will stay naked and I can't fix that, Disable/Enable and Resurrect command don't help, and in CK they show up wearing the default clothes so don't really know what might be causing the problem.

CliftonJD, on 19 Jul 2014 - 6:38 PM, said:

Aelie, on 16 Jul 2014 - 9:18 PM, said:

CliftonJD, on 16 Jul 2014 - 9:09 PM, said:

there's a mod listed on prisonoverhaul in the conflicts section said to cause That issue with whipping scenes.

..and the modder also suggests beasiality addons for this - suggesting its part of the storyline here...

other whipping scenes from other mods dont have the problem.

and, its not in the tags or anything, not mentioned in the description, and the title doesnt lead one to believe it is involved. it should be made more clear (at the very least add it to the tags).

on another note towards this And more a forewarning to others (more recommendation than anything)....

after further testing of the enforcer I've discovered you aren't allowed to wear clothes, but you may still wear boots, gloves, and jewelry, so long as you don't equip any shields, weapons, or spells or body armor or other main body clothing

with that said be prepared for the jarl with your best boots, gloves and jewelry

CliftonJD, on 17 Jul 2014 - 7:56 PM, said:

CliftonJD, on 11 Jul 2014 - 7:34 PM, said:

so, after extended playthru, I've already finished the current slave quests and left town and come back to run some errands

I notice a couple things with the enforcer on my wat back thru - my habbit is to cast spells often so I normally have a spell equipped, but an untold part of the nudity law is no spell casting either and the zaz cuffs provided by the enforcer block the usage of spells and weapons to help prevent breaking the law, but the issue I experienced (and possibly others who were nude reported as breaking the law) is the equipped spell being reported regardless of your inability to use it

perhaps in a future update you could use cuffs that unequip the spell the same as the dd binders do

other users should also be wary that followers tend to wander off, if you go into a building like jorvaskr or the bannered mare, look around and be sure they followed you back out or the next man comes along may report you

and finally has any1 run this alongside sd+ and met sam and/or had any visits to the dreamworld

so, I've just updated to the new version - fresh install this time as the modder suggested so it was less hassle, I had some bugs from previous runs with this mod installed, need to see if they still exist on a fresh install (related to other mods mostly, sd+ and ltrainers)

so, the cuffs are scripted to re-attach after sex, haven't had the glitch about the cuffs being reported as clothing, but would suggest talking to the other modders on the forum about better cuffs rather than writing an extra rule to re-attach them, keep them locked on to begin with, sd+ bindings stay on and the same for devious devices cuffs (and collars), if your fear is the player detaching them as some suggested with the original cuffs, then talk with min about making them lockable Or use dd cuffs and collar, could even add the dd armbinder to attain the same arms-behind the back position with no weapons/spells equipping And if I'm right it would also solve your current issues being reported by the enforcer, player would only need worry about follower(s)

still same rules regarding reported for nudity as before - the nudity law includes no casting, check your spell lists for equipped spells and keep an eye on followers, if they get stuck you may have to reload to before they got stuck so save often

-any issues with these cuffs reported as clothing sounds like the result of another mod or the possibility you've updated zaz and sl, which have both been reported for issues lately, might want to check with them to see who changed the cuff rule to clothing after you check with your followers and equipped spells

Edit: testing this with sl 1.57, zaz 5.53 and prison overhaul version 030, incase anybody's getting different results and wondering

made it thru the dungeon so far, No issues with slaverun or the enforcer on a clean save using the latest slaverun update with enforcer enabled completely, still find it odd that a grand master of her pussy usage would be said not good enough by the jarl

NiaticLabs, on 18 Jul 2014 - 03:47 AM, said:

Okay so Im having a massive problem with this mod.

At one point this worked fine I didn't spend tooo much time in whiterun i left and later returned and it just CTD.

Make a new save made sure there was no confits and tried to enter whiterun CTD.

Started life as a companion, loadscreen then CTD.

Tried removing HDT. still CTD.

Tried removing all unnessecary files. CTD

Why. I don't get it it was fine at one moment now i cannot do anything that might even come near whiterun with out it crashing.

suggestions ?

EDIT:

Console, coc whiterunorigin CTD.

On MO it says "missing Esps" it is greyed out but i am postive that everything is as it was when this issue started.

very memory intensive playthru with enforcer enabled, some older machines may not be able to run the mod

could try running on your lowest skyrim graphics setting, if that's not enogh try moving slaverun to the bottom of the load order before enforcer and if that still doesn't work, you may need to remove enforcer, last but not least it may be an issue wiith mo - try moving all the mods back to the skyrim/data folder with slaverun at the bottom of the load order before enforcer

Oh yes, 1 more thing you mentioned your attempt at starting as a companion from "live another life" - I tested That also, found an issue there with quest pointers, no ctd's as you experienced, but enough issues for some1 having those issues to avoid using that start - best start point I've used is the "patron at a local inn" in riverwood

if, after all that you still have issues, post your loadlist order along with a papyrus log(enable logging from your skyrim config file before starting the mod) and Maybe we can find some useful info in 1 of those

NicoleDragoness, on 19 Jul 2014 - 09:16 AM, said:

I played Slaverun entirely just to give it a try. Now, I have something to say, without intent to offende anyone.

GOOD:

1. The entire concept is a good idea, after all. Even if I, as female, am not entirely "inside" the total slave thing.

5. The "search and hunt" for sex girls is amazing. I would see this part as separate mod standalone.

BAD:

1. The involvement of an entire city like Whiterun, heavily concerned around the main quest and a lot of secondary quest is not a good idea.

The risks to break something important is too high. Much more better to create an entire new dungeon/city/village/whatever, maybe into a nearby location like inbetween Pelagia's Farm and the mountain. The start of the Player's enslavement could be made with different manners like: Bandits' ambush, Slavers' ambush, Alternative to Jail and so on. This could lead also to some interesting ideas like:

a. The Jarl Balgruuf is somewhat under control of an Evil Daedra and permitted the existence of the Slavers Guild and the Slavers Town neraby Whiterun.

b. For the same reason, most or all women in Whiterun are "forced" to serve in the Slavers Town for some time per day.

c. Jarl and his staff could secretly approach the Dragonborn to help them to destroy the entire Slavers Guild and, at the end, the terrific and hard Evil Daedra (or whoever is the Bad Boss).

d. The Player (Dragonborn), depending on his/her level, on his/her "status" of Dragonborn, could have success or failure performing this task. In case of failure, she will be enslaved instead as above ambushes possibilities.

e. The freedom could be gained the same way or trying to escape, asking for help, returning with allies in the Slavers Town for Revenge.

1B. The problem is also due to the inconsistent navmesh. Guards, citizens, even the slavers are "locked" by obstacles, unable to walk away. Some added objects are placed just where there is a "spawning point" for guards or other NPCs, resulting in heavy groups of NPCs locked in place forever. Torture objects in the marketplace block the way to some NPCs, interrupting scenes and, maybe, also radiant quests.

2. For those who don't have a Super Extra Ultra High End Computer with Marvellous Graphic Card, this mod leads to a Whiterun almost unplayable. FPS drop down from 40 to 10 too often. Too much CTD due heavy load on graphics and, mainly, CPU. Too much checks = heavy CPU load. And so on.

Using a different and custom location should be much more better and should permit to control graphics issues, navmeshes, obstacles and various glitches.

3. The "happy ending" IS NOT, in fact, a happy one. As Dragonborn, I cannot conceive to be a perpetual slave of someone. At least, if I return and kill EVERYONE of those bastard slavers, it should "shut off" entirely the mod.

4. This is only my OWN personal point of view, but I cannot see sex with animals, trolls or not human-like beings. It should be an option to avoid this. I can accept Falmers, because they are, almost, humans. I can also accept Draugrs because they "were" humans, once. I don't see Wolves, Dogs, Trolls, Bears and so on. Btw, it's also biologically unnatural and incompatible.

My two cents.

I'm always here to answer to questions about my own experience with the mod, in connection with my load order, installed mods, computer specifics and so on.

Agreed entirely, perhaps this mod should combine with the slavetown mod, remove slavetown quests(these make more sense for that storyline than those do anyway), replace it with these, maybe add mcm config for the beastiality extras, players not into beastiality would still get training thru other means.the slavetown trigger would also be perfect for it, maybe could change the location for the trigger to your liking, perhaps riverwood, it moves the trigger closer to the player start origins, even live another life allows the start from riverwood and its just up the road from helgen for those starting the main quest origin. most importantly the playthru for everybody would be improved by the move from whiterun - not every1 is running dual xeon quad-core processors with high-end nVidia graphics and plenty of memory to spare as she points out that altho I may be able to play this mod without issues or crashes - you have a Huge audience here who's intrigued by what you've created, but unable to "give it a whirl" as their machines just can't handle the location, location, location (navmeshes, wandering npc's, important quests)

Edit: on that note I've killed the slave trader without a bounty(easy kill for a lesser succubus, rapists should really back off), guess skyrim was glad to be rid of him, would have expected a "quest complete" - "or kill your master" dialog to popup as it does with the SD+ slavery system, but Nothing happens, the quest marker to report back to him from slut training stayed and I remained a slave with a dead "master" - hey wait, shouldn't that mean I'm a free slave, at the very least I should be able to talk to the blacksmith about removing these cuffs or maybe get help from some1 at the companions guild, they're so helpful, I think their first test of acceptance is to train with vilkas - shouldn't he look at the slave with some type of response before heading out for the training lesson that as of this latest slaverun update can't be completed

or the slave auction in the center of town, why is there Still no dialog with them, with a sold daughter begging for help - actually had more dialog before the update without a cleansave, atleast then I could ask the trader to step aside and let me see the goods, just no dialog regarding purchasing or freeing the slaves yet

Edit 2: my first bug: the quest marker leading back from fang after killing the falmer - the quest reads "report to zaid" with a quest marker leading me back to dragonsreach (this after reloading from autosave, can't have a dead master, if I'm still locked in shackles, might also be the trouble I had finding him the first time - when he died), not going back to dragonsreach to chase him down, I'm sure he'll be at his tent in the center of town, but thought I'd point that out

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:18AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:18AM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:18AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:18AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:28AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script HentaiImpregnated to HentaiPregnancyQuest (080012C7) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:28AM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "EGOTestInitScript", missing file?

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "QF__01064481", missing file?

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF__01064481 to LTDDragonTest09 (2B064481) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "SIMTEST3", missing file?

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "SIMASSASSIN1COM", missing file?

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "SIMTESTAGAIN", missing file?

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "SIMTHIF", missing file?

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "xpoMain_SF_AbuseToy", missing file?

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script xpoMain_SF_AbuseToy to (5903B947) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "PF__01022031", missing file?

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF__01022031 to (5B022031) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "PF__01018802", missing file?

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF__01018802 to (5B018802) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1vampireturnscript", missing file?

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:29AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _SL_ChangehornSCRIPT to SuccubusChangeHornsQUEST (5D021C79) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:30AM] Cannot open store for class "kzyDebug", missing file?

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:30AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script kzyDebug to (640048C2) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:30AM] Cannot open store for class "kzyDestructible", missing file?

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:30AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script kzyDestructible to (640050F7) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script EGOTestInitScript to alias PalaceFollowTriggerB on quest DA02 (0004D8D6) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Property Compatibility on script _de_clothingmonitor_1_7 attached to alias DE_Player on quest _DE_Main_1_6 (5B015CAE) cannot be bound because alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (5B0286F3) is not the right type

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Property Compatibility on script _de_getcampinglegal attached to alias DE_Player on quest _DE_Main_1_6 (5B015CAE) cannot be bound because alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (5B0286F3) is not the right type

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Property Compatibility on script _de_waterdetect attached to alias DE_Player on quest _DE_Main_1_6 (5B015CAE) cannot be bound because alias _DE_CompatibilityPlayer on quest _DE_Compatibility (5B0286F3) is not the right type

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property Cocoon3 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property Cocoon1 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property Cocoon2 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property Cocoon0 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Property PunishmentScene on script SlaverunCrossPunishment attached to (59018F4E) cannot be bound because (5901C095) is not the right type

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property ActionDualPowerAttack on script FireKnivesScript attached to (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004E9BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004E9BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004E9BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Property PlayableVampireList on script GenericRaceController attached to NingheimRaceController (50002F9E) cannot be bound because (50000D63) is not the right type

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] ERROR: Property PlayableRaceList on script GenericRaceController attached to NingheimRaceController (50002F9E) cannot be bound because (50000D62) is not the right type

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:39AM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] VM is freezing...

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] VM is frozen

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] Reverting game...

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF__01022031 to (5B022031) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script kzyDestructible to (640050F7) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script kzyDebug to (640048C2) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _SL_ChangehornSCRIPT to SuccubusChangeHornsQUEST (5D021C79) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script xpoMain_SF_AbuseToy to (5903B947) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF__01064481 to LTDDragonTest09 (2B064481) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script HentaiImpregnated to HentaiPregnancyQuest (080012C7) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF__01018802 to (5B018802) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script EGOTestInitScript to alias PalaceFollowTriggerB on quest DA02 (0004D8D6) because their base types do not match

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property Cocoon3 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property Cocoon1 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property Cocoon2 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property Cocoon0 on script kzy_FreeFollowerScript attached to alias theFollower on quest kzy_Arachnophobia (640085EE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Property PunishmentScene on script SlaverunCrossPunishment attached to (59018F4E) cannot be bound because (5901C095) is not the right type

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004E9BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004E9BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonFrostsageScriptAlduin attached to (0004E9BD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Property PlayableVampireList on script GenericRaceController attached to NingheimRaceController (50002F9E) cannot be bound because (50000D63) is not the right type

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] ERROR: Property PlayableRaceList on script GenericRaceController attached to NingheimRaceController (50002F9E) cannot be bound because (50000D62) is not the right type

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:40AM] warning: Property ActionDualPowerAttack on script FireKnivesScript attached to (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] Loading game...

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] VM is thawing...

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Draugr plug vibration] Loaded: 25%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Arm cuff fumble] Loaded: 20%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] zbf Register: Registered mod Zaz Animation Pack in slot 0.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Trip over] Loaded: 18%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: DevicesUnderneath::Maintenance()

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Ignore errors about missing files. ====

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Nipple Piercings] Loaded: 55%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ERROR: File "dawnguard.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[ARTHLALVersionTracking (7B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 77

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ERROR: File "HearthFires.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[ARTHLALVersionTracking (7B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 123

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Loaded: 25%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ERROR: File "Dragonborn.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[ARTHLALVersionTracking (7B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 135

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] LAL: Frostfall detected.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Loaded: 1%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ERROR: File "Helgen Reborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[ARTHLALVersionTracking (7B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 161

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ERROR: File "teg_returntohelgen.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[ARTHLALVersionTracking (7B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 169

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Done. ====

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Loaded: 10%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Loaded: 50%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Loaded: 7%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Loaded: 17%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Horny] Loaded: 5%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Loaded: 100%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Loaded: 10%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Harness] Loaded: 10%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Loaded: 50%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Loaded: 10%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Loaded: 15%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Loaded: 10%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Loaded: 10%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance...

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:51AM] [slamainscr ]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to hentaipregnantactoralias[]

stack:

[HentaiPregnancyQuest (080012C7)].hentaipregnancy.gameLoaded() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 45

[HentaiPregnancyQuest (080012C7)].hentaipregnancyconfig.OnGameReload() - "HentaiPregnancyConfig.psc" Line 348

[alias PlayerAlias on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (080012C7)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [Drip] Loaded: 10%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ===============================[DAYMOYL: Ignore all Warnings start]================================

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] daymoyl - SkyUI.esp found

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ERROR: File "dawnguard.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[daymoyl_Monitor (0F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorconfig.CheckStatus() - "daymoyl_MonitorConfig.psc" Line 77

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ERROR: File "AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[daymoyl_Monitor (0F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorconfig.CheckStatus() - "daymoyl_MonitorConfig.psc" Line 82

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ERROR: File "3DNPC.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[daymoyl_Monitor (0F000D62)].daymoyl_monitorconfig.CheckStatus() - "daymoyl_MonitorConfig.psc" Line 87

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ================================[DAYMOYL: Ignore all Warnings end]=================================

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Loaded: 10%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [slamainscr ]: Enabled Desire spell

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Loaded: 50%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 61.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [slamainscr ]: Enabled cloak effect

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"

stack:

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [slamainscr ]: Updated notification key to 49

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [slamainscr ]: finished maintenance

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now tracking player.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Starting update chain.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Loaded: 10%

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Devious Devices is now registering animations.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: EnableEventProcessing()

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Rehooking Mod Events

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] InitWidgetLoader()

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul is now registering for menus. Papyrus messages about successful

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: UNREGISTERED FOR ALL MENUS

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: REGISTERED FOR CONTAINER MENU

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: REGISTERED FOR FAVORITES MENU

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: REGISTERED FOR INVENTORY MENU

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Menu registrations complete.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul is now registering for keys. Papyrus messages about successful

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: UNREGISTERED FOR ALL CONTROLS

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: UNREGISTERED FOR ALL KEYS

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: REGISTERED FOR VANILLA CONTROLS

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Equipping Overhaul: REGISTERED FOR MCM HOTKEYS

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] Key registrations complete.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.084178)

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Not repopulating NPC slots: Feature is disabled.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: ==========Begin Compatibility Checks==========

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Please note that Errors related to missing files should be ignored.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [ Dependency Checks ]

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: DDi version [2.800000]: OK

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: assets version [2.750000]: OK

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Aroused version [20140124.000000]: OK

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: SexLab version [15800.000000]: OK

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [ Third Party Mod Compatibility Checks ]

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: [ Sanity Checks ]

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Verifying that installation is untainted by an unsupported upgrade: OK

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Okay seriously, I'm going to make fun of you if you post the following as an error. This is not an error, it is a check to ensure that you're not running the obsolete .esp.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] ERROR: File "Devious Devices - Integration.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[zadQuest (0C00F624)].zadbq00.VersionChecks() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 217

[zadQuest (0C00F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 160

[alias Player on quest zadQuest (0C00F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 12

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Okay seriously, I'm going to make fun of you if you post the above as an error. This is not an error, it is a check to ensure that you're not running the obsolete .esp.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Verifying that old DDi esp is not present: OK

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: ==========End Compatibility Checks==========

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Initializing Events arrays.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: zadEventSlots::Maintenance()

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: Found Animations(12): $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyle, $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyleBoth, $ZazAP_SexLabRoughMissionary, $ZazAP_SexLabSkullFuck, $ZazAP_SexLabLesbian, $ZazAP_SexLabLesbianBoth, $Zap_Armb_Doggy01, $Zap_Armb_Doggy01_SS, $Zap_Armb_Missionary01, $Zap_Armb_Blowjob01, $Zap_Armb_Lesbian01, $Zap_Armb_Lesbian01_SS,

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:52AM] [Zad]: Bound Animation Status: TRUE

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Nipple Piercings] Registered. Event #0

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Registered. Event #1

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: Monitoring Camera state.

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Draugr plug vibration] Registered. Event #2

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Registered. Event #3

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Registered. Event #4

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Drip] Registered. Event #5

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Registered. Event #6

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Registered. Event #7

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] daymoyl - All Registered Events Validated

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Registered. Event #8

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Registered. Event #9

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Horny] Registered. Event #10

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Registered. Event #11

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [67108864]: 67108864

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Arm cuff fumble] Registered. Event #13

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Harness] Registered. Event #12

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Registered. Event #14

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Registered. Event #15

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] daymoyl - Registering custom quest events

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Registered. Event #16

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Registered. Event #17

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Registered. Event #18

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Registered. Event #19

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Registered. Event #20

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Registered. Event #21

[07/20/2014 - 08:10:53AM] [Zad]: [Trip over] Registered. Event #22

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:02AM] -- SexLab -- Import: Animation Profile #1 imported with (0) values...

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:02AM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15800

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] [Helpless]: Checking DDi version, reported: 2.800000, OK

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] [Helpless]: --- Checking other mods, ignore any following errors ---------------------------

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] ERROR: File "dawnguard.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[WD_Main (17000D62)].wd_compatibility.Dawnguard() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 57

[WD_Main (17000D62)].wd_compatibility.CompatibilityCheck() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 36

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] ERROR: File "Captured Dreams.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[WD_Main (17000D62)].wd_compatibility.capturedDreams() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 74

[WD_Main (17000D62)].wd_compatibility.CompatibilityCheck() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 37

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] [Helpless]: Found SexLab Submit

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] ERROR: File "SexLabDefeat.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[WD_Main (17000D62)].wd_compatibility.Defeat() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 108

[WD_Main (17000D62)].wd_compatibility.CompatibilityCheck() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 39

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:03AM] [Helpless]: --- Mod checks finished, ignore any above errors -------------------------------

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:04AM] ERROR: Cannot call ChangeCarryState() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[ (00064962)].PF_StonehillsSirgarCarryLumbe_00064962.Fragment_3() - "PF_StonehillsSirgarCarryLumbe_00064962.psc" Line 30

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF6D): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.

stack:

[ (0008FF6D)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?

[ (0008FF6D)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF6C): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.

stack:

[ (0008FF6C)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?

[ (0008FF6C)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF6B): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.

stack:

[ (0008FF6B)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?

[ (0008FF6B)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF6A): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.

stack:

[ (0008FF6A)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?

[ (0008FF6A)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] running OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = False

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF5)>] running OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = False

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF7)>] running OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = False

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF66): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.

stack:

[ (0008FF66)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?

[ (0008FF66)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF65): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.

stack:

[ (0008FF65)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?

[ (0008FF65)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF64): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.

stack:

[ (0008FF64)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?

[ (0008FF64)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF68): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.

stack:

[ (0008FF68)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?

[ (0008FF68)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] ERROR: (0008FF67): has no 3d, and so cannot have its motion type changed.

stack:

[ (0008FF67)].PhysicsTrap.SetMotionType() - "" Line ?

[ (0008FF67)].PhysicsTrap.OnCellAttach() - "PhysicsTrap.psc" Line 94

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] The TriggerMarker is [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (00097CF2)>]

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF5)>] The TriggerMarker is [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (00097CF4)>]

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:25AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF7)>] The TriggerMarker is [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (00097CF6)>]

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] The Starting Weapon is [ObjectReference < (00097CF9)>]

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF5)>] The Starting Weapon is None

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF5)>] Doesn't have a starting weapon

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF5)>] finishing OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = TRUE

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF7)>] The Starting Weapon is [ObjectReference < (00097CF8)>]

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF7)>] finishing OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = TRUE

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] Has a starting weapon

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] Handling Starting Weapon

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] Disabling physics on [ObjectReference < (00097CF9)>]

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] Moving 0 to the WarhammerMarker

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] ERROR: (00097CF2): does not have any 3d and so cannot be moved to.

stack:

[ (00097CF9)].ObjectReference.MoveToNode() - "" Line ?

[ (00097CF3)].WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.HandleWeaponPlacement() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 425

[ (00097CF3)].WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.HandleStartingWeapon() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 468

[ (00097CF3)].WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.OnCellAttach() - "WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.psc" Line 140

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:26AM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (00097CF3)>] finishing OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = TRUE

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:29AM] [default2StateActivator < (0008FF6E)>] Enabling Collision

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralRemains on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDAF0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] warning: Property LTDDragonSpectralFadeShader on script LTDDragonMainScript2 attached to (000FDAF0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] warning: Property LTDDragon02FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDAF0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] warning: Property LTDDragon05FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDAF0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] warning: Property LTDDragon03FrostsageSpike on script LTDDragonMainScript attached to (000FDAF0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"

stack:

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:35AM] QueueNiNodeUpdate check: Prisonertest is mounted or player is cart riding, NiNode update skipped

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:36AM] QueueNiNodeUpdate check: Prisonertest is mounted or player is cart riding, NiNode update skipped

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:45AM] VM is freezing...

[07/20/2014 - 08:11:45AM] VM is frozen

^ Pap log.

08:18:27 [D] The Dance of Death.esp

08:18:27 [D] Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp

08:18:27 [D] Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.esp

08:18:27 [D] Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers - Brighter Nights.esp

08:18:27 [D] RLO - Adaptive Interiors Vanilla Weathers Patch.esp

08:18:27 [D] ENB Snow FX.esp

08:18:27 [D] SDpatch - dawnguard.esp

08:18:27 [D] SDpatch - frostfall.esp

08:18:27 [D] Immersive Weapons.esp

08:18:27 [D] Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

08:18:27 [D] DAF BU - MAK07s Remodeled Armor.esp

08:18:27 [D] VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp

08:18:27 [D] SIM - Treasure Anywhere.esp

08:18:27 [D] LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp

08:18:27 [D] SIM- NPC Additions.esp

08:18:27 [D] SIM - NPCAdditionsHOSTILE.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp

08:18:27 [D] DragonsDiversified.esp

08:18:27 [D] Cloaks.esp

08:18:27 [D] ACE Enchanting.esp

08:18:27 [D] ACE Archery.esp

08:18:27 [D] SkyHeels.esp

08:18:27 [D] SkyUI.esp

08:18:27 [D] summondarklings.esp

08:18:27 [D] SMIM-Merged-NoDragonborn.esp

08:18:27 [D] Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMinorCities.esp

08:18:27 [D] Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

08:18:27 [D] Grass Field.esp

08:18:27 [D] SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization-PatchRCRN.esp

08:18:27 [D] AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization -PatchCoTSounds.esp

08:18:27 [D] LostLongSwords.esp

08:18:27 [D] LeatherHarness - Bombshell.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization -PatchCoTSoundsWinterEdition.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization-PatchCoT.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization-PatchCoTWinterEdition.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - Civilization-PatchSPO.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - The Dungeons-PatchCoTHardcore.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - The Dungeons-PatchSPO.esp

08:18:27 [D] The Ningheim.esp

08:18:27 [D] Throwing Knives.esp

08:18:27 [D] TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp

08:18:27 [D] Zipsuit.esp

08:18:27 [D] abotFiresHurt.esp

08:18:27 [D] bearmusicianeng.esp

08:18:27 [D] hydra_slavegirls.esp

08:18:27 [D] unsc spartan race.esp

08:18:27 [D] summonwalrus.esp

08:18:27 [D] SIM - NPCSUBMITTED.esp

08:18:27 [D] Immersive Travelers.esp

08:18:27 [D] sextoys-calyps-2.esp

08:18:27 [D] slaverun.esp

08:18:27 [D] ACE Melee.esp

08:18:27 [D] Chesko_Frostfall.esp

08:18:27 [D] EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

08:18:27 [D] SuccubusRaceLite.esp

08:18:27 [D] APPS.esp

08:18:27 [D] SIM - NPCAdditionsWEREWOLVES.esp

08:18:27 [D] quest_pitfighter.esp

08:18:27 [D] ACE Smithing.esp

08:18:27 [D] Immersive Battles.esp

08:18:27 [D] Horsemen.esp

08:18:27 [D] ACE Armor.esp

08:18:27 [D] ArachnaphobiaExpansion.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeons.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRCRN.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp

08:18:27 [D] SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeonLighting.esp

08:18:27 [D] Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

08:18:27 [D] SexyBikinis.esp

08:18:27 [D] Darklilith.esp

08:18:27 [D] WATER Plants.esp

08:18:27 [D] Immersive Patrols.esp

08:18:27 [D] Immersive Mercenaries.esp

08:18:27 [D] ACE Speech.esp

08:18:27 [D] The Ningheim - Followers.esp

08:18:27 [D] Devious Deviants.esp

08:18:27 [D] portal2mod.esp

08:18:27 [D] Immersive Werewolves.esp

08:18:27 [D] Immersive Brigands.esp

08:18:27 [D] Equipping Overhaul.esp

08:18:27 [D] SlaverunEnforcer.esp

08:18:27 [D] Remodeled Armor.esp

08:18:27 [D] FNISspells.esp

08:18:27 [D] getoverherebow.esp

08:18:27 [D] AsharaRomanticOutfit.esp

08:18:27 [D] Immersive Factions.esp

08:18:27 [D] ACE Synergy.esp

08:18:27 [D] Soulmaster 10.esp

08:18:27 [D] ACE BYOG.esp

08:18:27 [D] ACE Magic.esp

08:18:27 [D] ACE Realistic Fighting.esp

08:18:27 [D] Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

08:18:27 [D] Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

08:18:27 [D] ASIS-Dependency.esp

08:18:27 [D] DeadlyCombat_ASIS_Patch.esp

08:18:27 [D] No changes in the LOOT report details tab since the last run.

08:18:27 [D] RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Installed mods ( NOT loadorder) I have it Loot optimimized tho i just have no idea how to post it....

I changed some things around since my last post and now I can get ingame run around and do stuff for like 5 mins then i get a random CTD so thats progress but now I have aboustly no idea what is causing this CTD Im sitting at a brick wall; I think i have troubleshot and fixed at least 200 problems on my own and I cannot get a grasp on what is wrong now. At this point i believe i have done more configuring then playing skyrim.

Take a look over and let me know if you see anything, or have any suggestions. Thank you!.

looks like papyrus overload, sounds like something your loading in 1 of those other mods is conflicting, from looks of papyrus you either need to recheck your sound before loading the game or 1 of the mods is altering a potion sound (could be wrong, just a rough view of it, I'm no expert), after the potion sound bugged, you had another bug in hentai pregnancy, after the glitches go on an on (nothing recognizable til I find some related to devious devices, but there's no devious devices listed in the load order nor aroused and that's required for devious devices, even saw devious deviants and devious start

seems you've loaded some mods that need to be checked for pre-requisites

get your devious devices fixed and move slaverun to the bottom  just before enforcer( I know its looted, but I never agreed with loot's order and the modder suggesting it tells you its not perfect And from my experience slaverun loads best from the bottom, think the enforcer's creator even had a posting on it when the current enforcer was released)

if that's not enough to fix it, post the new load order (libraries\documents\my games\skyrim\skse\modlist) and papyrus and i'll look over the new info or maybe somebody recognizes a possible conflict here (if your loading another mod that alters skyrim for example)

Edit2: you have hentaipregnancy mentioned in the papyrus as 1 of the issues, but its not in the load order either, if this is a previous save with those mods installed, you may need a scalpel to remove them with out ctd's

Edited by CliftonJD

I only had one major problem with this mod so far.

After removing the mod female npc in Whiterun will stay naked and I can't fix that, Disable/Enable and Resurrect command don't help, and in CK they show up wearing the default clothes so don't really know what might be causing the problem.

there's a mod on nexus that changes the clothing the same way (luxury suite ) - puts a massive house outside whiterun filled with women that allow you to change their standard outfits

without also adding that mod and moving select npc's that are compatible with it to the suite, there's no way of changing the nakedness of whiterun npc's - was the first thing instituted in slaverun before player was enslaved, your freedom doesn't change the town's slavery

could try inviting people to the suite then changing them to "their best gear" then if you don't want keep the suite, could uninvite the people then uninstall the mod

I found some bugs/glitch.. precise that I'm using a new save:

If I came slamming against some slaves, such as the one tied to a bed inside as the input of Dragon Serch, the slave moves from its position tied to the bed, and then fails to reposition

1) :-/

2) sometimes slaves girls are in wrong position, one example attachicon.gif2014-07-17_00002.jpg

and some other wrong position in some slaves girls, for example the twins in the pillory: one of the twins have the head and the hands in wrong position inside the pillory

3) if I wear something wrapped in slaverun, no guard stops me, not even the guy at the entrance..

I hope in a future addition:

Because the sex Guard aggression just to landmm, why Salvegirls are in the Pillory you can not fuck with a dialogue option, and why Pllory girls not get fucked by the Guards in the pillory ? :blush:

EDIT: UPDATE "read up!" ^_^

1) Those slaves were intended as decoration from the very beginning, thus they were not made to reposition if their position changed due to any reason.

2) That is an engine bug, I suppose. Try using console command 'resurrect' on those NPC

3) Wrapped? I don't get this question at all..

GOOD:

BAD:

My two cents.

I've already explained my reasons for putting the whole thing in Whiterun earlier in this thread. Even though I agree with some of these and many other ideas, or proposals to mod/story/lore changes, these changes are too much time consuming or complicated to implement, at this point.

I'm currently quite satisfied with the mod and the story as it is. During summer there will not be much time for me to attend modding, so maybe some larger changes later..

NiaticLabs wrote:

EDIT:

I'm personally running Skyrim on quite weak rig, laptop almost 4 years old. I'm fighting CTD's as well but I'm usually able to run Skyrim for hours without CTD, if I'm able to start it up at all! :)

the slaveslut enforcer can be glitched by putting both cuffs, and collar in a container multiple times, switching between them, the slaveslut watcher can't keep up and loses track of the cuffs and forgets to attach them, turns out the springing and jumping was restricted by the wrist cuffs, glitch those off and your free (if that doesn't work for you attach devious devices wrist cuffs (they should lock on and prevent the slaveslut watcher from re-adding slut cuffs - haven't tried this 1 yet, would've been my next idea if not for the first, remove the slut cuffs before getting the dd cuffs removed or slut watcher may still come back))

I'm having a problem after being set "free" to go earn money for Master. I wanted to see how far i could progress the main game with the restriction of having to return once a week. Sooo  ..... First, I went adventuring and managed to sell enough items in Riverwood to get the 1000 gold I needed. Then, I left everything I had left (except the 1000g) in a barrel at the Whiterun stable. So, I entered Slaverun city on time and with only 1000g and the letter and key I got from the Master. As soon as I did, there was a text message at the top of the screen telling me I was not complying with the law? I managed to get to Master and pay the 1000g, but then I was promptly arrested! But, the biggest problem is I must have been in jail for more than a week, because as soon as I was released I was arrested again as a runaway slave for not returning to Master in time! This began a cycle of release / arrest / release / arrest ... you get the picture!

So, what is it that made me illegal? The key? The letter? Could it be that I no longer had the slave collar? If it was the money, then this mod is not really playable after this point.

I'm having a problem after being set "free" to go earn money for Master. I wanted to see how far i could progress the main game with the restriction of having to return once a week. Sooo  ..... First, I went adventuring and managed to sell enough items in Riverwood to get the 1000 gold I needed. Then, I left everything I had left (except the 1000g) in a barrel at the Whiterun stable. So, I entered Slaverun city on time and with only 1000g and the letter and key I got from the Master. As soon as I did, there was a text message at the top of the screen telling me I was not complying with the law? I managed to get to Master and pay the 1000g, but then I was promptly arrested! But, the biggest problem is I must have been in jail for more than a week, because as soon as I was released I was arrested again as a runaway slave for not returning to Master in time! This began a cycle of release / arrest / release / arrest ... you get the picture!

So, what is it that made me illegal? The key? The letter? Could it be that I no longer had the slave collar? If it was the money, then this mod is not really playable after this point.

The clothing bounty seems as an issue with Enforcer. Which version are you running?

Also your timescale in jail could have been increased so you have really spent 7 days inside. Or you haven't finished the Zaid's dialogue to the end and the timer was not reset.

I found some bugs/glitch.. precise that I'm using a new save:

1) If I came slamming against some slaves, such as the one tied to a bed inside as the input of Dragon Serch, the slave moves from its position tied to the bed, and then fails to reposition :-/

2) sometimes slaves girls are in wrong position, one example post-204983-0-63167800-1405646902_thumb.jpg

and some other wrong position in some slaves girls, for example the twins in the pillory: one of the twins have the head and the hands in wrong position inside the pillory

3) Sometimes if I wear something wrapped in slaverun, no guard stops me, not even the guy at the entrance..

I hope in a future addition:

Because the Guard sex-aggression just to the ground..? why Salvegirls are in the Pillory you can not fuck with a dialogue options ? and why Pllory girls not get fucked by the Guards in the pillory ? :blush:

1) Those slaves were intended as decoration from the very beginning, thus they were not made to reposition if their position changed due to any reason.

2) That is an engine bug, I suppose. Try using console command 'resurrect' on those NPC

3) Wrapped? I don't get this question at all..

Question 3, that is, when I wear clothes, or only part of them, sometimes I do not stop from anyone

this is a small change, but important:

After that the slave merchant put me on the anal-beads, unlock some options dialogue with some of the characters in Slaverun, there's a guy near the fence with the wolves, with a slave girl shocked, inside the fence that has probably been violated by the wolf, because in the dialogue option of the guardian of the fence, he responds in a rude and takes the usual the usual sex between human sight or scene that I described would not have been more exciting and even more logical that it was the wolf to rape the PC Slavegirl inside the fence and the guard enjoying the show ? ^_^

EDIT.. :D

Tested on an exisiting save and it works flawlessly. :)

There's only a thing I can't understand: probably that's been answered but if you choose to remain a slave (I have not the will to be "really" enslaved by observing the seven days and all, considering there are many events which take a lot of time), is there a way to remove the shackles? I mean, with that you can't fight, so? Game's stuck?  Thanks.

The clothing bounty seems as an issue with Enforcer. Which version are you running?

Also your timescale in jail could have been increased so you have really spent 7 days inside. Or you haven't finished the Zaid's dialogue to the end and the timer was not reset.

Yes, that would be the enforcer, he specifically tells you All women of slaverun are required to be naked while in the town, the collar releasing you only means you're less likely to be called for a "freefuck" based on the percentages in the enforcer - read my previous posts for the clothing allowed by the enforcer, the only difference I can add is that Some helmets, if they look like a circlet so they're not covering the face may be worn, but for those that missed it : No body armor or clothing may be worn, no spells or shield or weapons can be equipped, footwear so far doesn't affect it, same with gloves and jewelry

I wear iron boots and gloves, dibella's amulet, a ring for heavy armor skill, and a seductress helmet(looks like a circlet) - would advise any/every1 to dresss similar or upgrade those type items in town - its not a bug, its behaving as it was intended - watch the text messages in top left corner as you leave or return to whiterun, you should see a msg stating your subject to the nudity laws or free from the nudity laws Or the smaller print Longer msg stating you're violating the law, you might even catch the Super fine print of the person reporting you and zaid Will do it, your own follower could do it if you have a male follower, but you'll prolly ctd pretty quick at that point (the creator should have wrote an exception for followers, that's a game breaker everytime, but then again the creator also wrote brutus to state "failing to abide by the rules would lead to your enslavement" -False, that would have been better gameplay than a $5000 death sentence - shoot on site order, by the guards, the fact you get stopped by the guards and not shot was lucky from my experience, but then again my violation was also an equipped spell that couldn't be unequipped while I was a naked cuffed slave)

Edit: I'd also advise that same rule to any1 prior to the punishment scenes, you could actually skill up your armor skills during those scenes from the amount of dmg received with the right standing stone to match the armor you're wearing, with my best armor for my skill during the punishments, I still drop down to half life at level 5 with all points into life

the slaveslut enforcer can be glitched by putting both cuffs, and collar in a container multiple times, switching between them, the slaveslut watcher can't keep up and loses track of the cuffs and forgets to attach them, turns out the springing and jumping was restricted by the wrist cuffs, glitch those off and your free (if that doesn't work for you attach devious devices wrist cuffs (they should lock on and prevent the slaveslut watcher from re-adding slut cuffs - haven't tried this 1 yet, would've been my next idea if not for the first, remove the slut cuffs before getting the dd cuffs removed or slut watcher may still come back))

Tested on an exisiting save and it works flawlessly. :)

There's only a thing I can't understand: probably that's been answered but if you choose to remain a slave (I have not the will to be "really" enslaved by observing the seven days and all, considering there are many events which take a lot of time), is there a way to remove the shackles? I mean, with that you can't fight, so? Game's stuck?  Thanks.

read that from the preious page, you're the 2nd person to report that issue with the cuffs and multiple people having issues with a 7 day time span to aquire gold and report back, it takes a few days to get from whiterun to college and back, if you do something while you're there then your week is up

...looks like you haven't bought your freedom with the $5000 you spent, maybe you bought zaid a new house somewhere, but you're more a slave than you were before ending the quest - either way you're stuck with the cuffs, only difference is now you're renting your freedom for 7 days without a mailbox to make the next rent check - sounds like the best course of action is not to pay the $5,0000 finishing the quest, either way you need to glitch the cuffs in a barrel - or if you fail at glitching the cuffs buy the dd cuffs down the road from riverrun along the river at captured dreams - the slave cuffs aren't locked on, just re-attaching thru scripts in the slaverun, if you lock dd cuffs on they are locked on and block the zaz slavecuffs from re-attaching and preventing battle, And the cuffs are much cheaper than the house you bought for zaid :cool:

Yes, that would be the enforcer, he specifically tells you All women of slaverun are required to be naked while in the town, the collar releasing you only means you're less likely to be called for a "freefuck" based on the percentages in the enforcer - read my previous posts for the clothing allowed by the enforcer, the only difference I can add is that Some helmets, if they look like a circlet so they're not covering the face may be worn, but for those that missed it : No body armor or clothing may be worn, no spells or shield or weapons can be equipped, footwear so far doesn't affect it, same with gloves and jewelry

I wear iron boots and gloves, dibella's amulet, a ring for heavy armor skill, and a seductress helmet(looks like a circlet) - would advise any/every1 to dresss similar or upgrade those type items in town - its not a bug, its behaving as it was intended - watch the text messages in top left corner as you leave or return to whiterun, you should see a msg stating your subject to the nudity laws or free from the nudity laws Or the smaller print Longer msg stating you're violating the law, you might even catch the Super fine print of the person reporting you and zaid Will do it, your own follower could do it if you have a male follower, but you'll prolly ctd pretty quick at that point (the creator should have wrote an exception for followers, that's a game breaker everytime, but then again the creator also wrote brutus to state "failing to abide by the rules would lead to your enslavement" -False, that would have been better gameplay than a $5000 death sentence - shoot on site order, by the guards, the fact you get stopped by the guards and not shot was lucky from my experience, but then again my violation was also an equipped spell that couldn't be unequipped while I was a naked cuffed slave)

Thanks to all for your responses.  With your help, I found my problem. I had gotten rid of all my stuff but neglected to deselect my spells .. I had a FLAME spell equipped!  I turned off the spell and had no further problems.  I'll pay more attention next time.

I would like to lobby for a longer time period before returns, though.  I doubt you could accomplish anything in Solstheim and return in 7 days. Maybe 5000g every 30 days? Or, perhaps Zaid could have contacts in other cities (especially Raven Rock) where you can report in and pay. Tacking on an additional "handling fee" for the contact would seem appropriate also.

Thanks again.

Very interesting mod with a lot of potential. So many directions you can take this. I have a few minor suggestions.

1. In Whiterun, prevent shopkeepers and innkeepers from selling anything to women. A woman shopkeeper would be apologetic while a male would be abusive.

2.  If possible, lose the various "you should get dressed before leaving the house" speeches and replace them with something lecherous from the males. Women and children should just say nothing. Doubtful a child would single out one particular person on the street and shout "you're naked" while so many others are as well.

3. After dark, guards should tell any woman on the street they have to obey curfew by remaining inside a building or inside a cage. Violators are arrested on sight. An optional feature would be getting beat up by the other women locked up in the same cage as the player (after being abused all day, I'm sure they'd have anger management issues).

4. Remove the gags from the crucified women and the ones in the square. Give each of them a sad tale to tell, like the twins and the three women being sold on the stage. Those were interesting. You need more of those,

5. Add some dialog with that lunatic on the Talos soapbox: how can he talk about Talos while slaves are being sold right beside him? Give him something sad and depressing to say in response. Sure, he's a bit of a coward, but what can he do, right?

6. The zaz prison experience just doesn't fit with the whole Slaverun thing (besides, the jailer kept leading me round and round in a circle until the program CTD'd). Instead, a nice stay in a cell with one of those trolls, with random trips to a nice torture device would fit the theme much better.

7. In addition to bringing gold back to your master, have the option to bring women back as new slaves -- this could lead to a new ending quest where if you bring back so many new slaves (confiigurable in the MCM), you get the opportunity to trick your master into following you outside the city on some pretext where you'll be able to kill him and collect the key for your shackles from his body and be really free.

8. Additional Civil War dialog by the stormcloaks referring to freeing the women when they attack Whiterun.

> pchs

Hi.  I have liked this mod since it first appeared and have tried most versions of it.  The latest one is a definite step up, and has some great additions, that should make for a bit of a fun interlude, as opposed to almost taking over the whole enterprise in the way parts of it seem to

So, having just spent a very frustrating couple of hours trying to save some 7 days in game activity, which I have now abandoned, can I suggest that there are three essential things need done to it, before you contemplate any other improvements, to make it something that can be properly incorporated into a main game?

1 - There must be some other option to the end of the Zaid quest other than permanent slavery.  That then permeates everything.   I even killed him and it doesn't stop :)

2 - Having got stuck with that, there seems to be no way of getting rid of that abominable 'you have 24 hours to return etc' reminder.  That has just got to go!  It pops up every 30 seconds and is an absolute game killer.  :@  If i ever see it again, I am going to throw up :P

3 - The mods must be able to be 'disappeared' from the game if one disables the esps.  I use Mod Organiser and one of the better save cleaners, and removing the esps from the load order does nothing.  Loading up the last saved game after disabling, selecting the 'some items may be missing', waiting 24 hours, and then saving what should be a cleanish game ie, one that can then have unused scripts cleaned, only results in all the scripts shown as still being valid.  They all seem to remain in place, intact, and on loading up the game, even without the esps in the load order, the MCM menus are still there, and the mod messages - especially that hated 30 second reminder - are all still in play.  I know that there is even a 'stop this mod' button, but it doesn't seem to doesn't work either!

I'll admit that part of my frustration - which I'm sure must be a bit selfevident :shy:  - is down to my style of gameplay.  I play as immersively as possible.  I don't use fast travel.  I do everything the long way, and I go where the game takes me, including whatever and wherever any outcomes that both of the 'Death Alternative' genre mods installed, or Ms Leeches Arachnophobia, lead to, and work my way back to wherever I was before being waylaid.  So the idea of having to pop back and forward to Whiterun between times, as if I was some sort of demented Fedex Courier helping Zaid assemble the planet's greatest congregation of sextoys in any one place, does not really appeal  :angel:

I'm almost at the stage of starting this particular game right from scratch again.  I've gone back to the start, to see what happens if I just leave the quest hanging

I don't think I'm the only one making these points, so I hope that you do see that this is meant to be taken as constructive criticism.  I wouldn't know where to begin in making a mod, and I really am very grateful to those of you who take the time and trouble, so please take this in the spirit intended - albeit with some tongue in cheek humour - and don't let it put you off.  Looking forward to what ever comes next... ;)

EDIT:  I have now tried just leaving the final quest hanging and - it was my own fault for not reading earlier posts properly after I got back from a couple of weeks away - I have now found the fourth essential change, in that in this alternative path, as an unpossessed slave, the blasted Slaverun Cuffs don't unlock/can't be removed in any normal fashion

That was after working through all the quests again, with the exception of the final 'Proposition to Free Oneself', which had suckered me in first time, then pickpocketing Zaid's Chest key, getting my stuff back, + a 'restraints key' which seems to be a DD artifact but which certainly does nothing whatsoever to remove the mod's native varieties of 'Slaverun cuffs'. 

Not being able to remove those cuffs would also be a major game breaker, as you can't resume the main game without the ability to use weapons etc.

However, I tried to 'glitch' the mod as suggested below - hat tip to CliftonJD -  and adding the DD items immediately after 'removal' of the 'Slaverun' ones seems to have eventually, after much perseverence, done the trick, insofar as it got 'Slaverun' so confused it gave up trying to re-equip its versions.  Not exactly ideal, though, and  I now have almost a dozen copies of each of the Slaverun versions in a container in New Heimdall, created in the process of trying to lose them from my PC's inventory.... :shy:

Many Thanks to CliftonJD for the rescue solution................

---------------------------------------------------

CliftonJD

Posted Yesterday, 12:01 PM

carthoris, on 20 Jul 2014 - 03:46 AM, said:snapback.png

2ND EDIT:  This is still a great mod, with a great deal of original, fun, content, but by being overly ambitious it is in danger of turning into some sort of medieval cartcrash.  Slow down, you're moving too fast....

One small issue I found is if you comply from the start and don't get enslaved then follow the vanilla quest, once you get Lydia, she stays naked even when leaving the city. Even Aft couldn't find her armor.

One small issue I found is if you comply from the start and don't get enslaved then follow the vanilla quest, once you get Lydia, she stays naked even when leaving the city. Even Aft couldn't find her armor.

If you think about it , it helps in a immersive kind of way  her attitude being a trained and loyal WARRIOR SLAVE of Dragonreach  Court it fits her as SHE has had a MASTER before the DRAGONBORN . QUOTE: {I will protect you and all you own with my life} Her new MASTER  is the DRAGONBORN

Huh.  I could equip Lydia fine with Slaverun installed.  Did you use the "Manage Outfits" option?

She won't have any armor to start, but you can make/buy/loot some for her.  Slaverun apparently deletes all clothing from vanilla female's inventory lists, so even if you uninstall the mod, every woman in Whiterun will forever after be naked (excepting, so far, only Aela, who has her weapons and armor apparently re-added to her inventory at the start of the Gallow's Rock quest.)