I'd had it on a brand new game, had some issues, uninstalled, then reinstalled later on the same game.

Might be the problem. Test on a new game.

Tried from a save (At Nord Prisoner) where I'd had Slaverun installed from the get-go, still no dialogue from Zaid.  I'll try the new version.

Also, the first dialogue option (No one lays hands on me!, or something like that) doesn't seem to work.  Brutus says "Get her, boys," and then walks back and leans on his wall, and nothing else happens.

I'd had it on a brand new game, had some issues, uninstalled, then reinstalled later on the same game.

Might be the problem. Test on a new game.

Tried from a save (At Nord Prisoner) where I'd had Slaverun installed from the get-go, still no dialogue from Zaid.  I'll try the new version.

Also, the first dialogue option (No one lays hands on me!, or something like that) doesn't seem to work.  Brutus says "Get her, boys," and then walks back and leans on his wall, and nothing else happens.

The dialogue thing has been there from the beginning. All it does at this point is give you a bounty. Talk to any guard and you'll be arrested (they'll probably give you the, "Hey, I know you!" prompt). 

Ah, I see.

Started with the new version, but I don't see an option in Slaverun Enforcer to "Not Report for wearing clothes," or any options at all for that matter.  There's the slavegirl picture, the "General Settings" menu or something like that, which is empty, and then a blank slot below that which shows the picture again.

EDIT:  This is still starting from a save with the previous version of Slaverun installed, never having entered Whiterun at this point.

Ah, I see.

Started with the new version, but I don't see an option in Slaverun Enforcer to "Not Report for wearing clothes," or any options at all for that matter.  There's the slavegirl picture, the "General Settings" menu or something like that, which is empty, and then a blank slot below that which shows the picture again.

EDIT:  This is still starting from a save with the previous version of Slaverun installed, never having entered Whiterun at this point.

You can't start from a save. You must start a brand new game.

Quest storyline finished! Player can now regain freedom once again. Or sort of..

Can anyone tell me what this means/how the quest ends? 

Normally I'd check it out myself of course but I'm not in a position to play Skyrim atm. (And I'm curious as heck). 

So the new version really needs an actual new game? I assumed it just meant a clean save. Bummer. Will have to wait for a couple of weeks then before I can test this :(

Wait what really? Not just a clean save? I have to reinstall and start with a brand new game? I hope that is not true and I just misunderstood. I'm not going to reinstall over a 100 mods for this, I just did that 2 weeks ago. 

I may be just be a bit thick, but is there any way of starting a new game with all the settings put in place on a prior game?

The reason for asking is that I've just set up a whole new profile in MOD Organizer, spent a whole day to get it running with 250 odd mods, started a new game with Alternate Start, then, set up each MCM menu for about 25 or so mods, all with the previous version of this mod in place, exited out uopn the wide open world, ready to start a new set of wanderings,  came here to check something else and found this.  As you can imagine, I really really don't want to go back and set up all those MCM menus again, just to be able to update things for this  :(

I appreciate that this is pretty much a developing mod, but is there any way, please, to avoid future updates being dependent on a 'new game', and at least be able to cope with updating the versions that we have in current game plays?   I can pretty much update everything else in my games, but this one is a potential killer  :cool: 

So the new version really needs an actual new game? I assumed it just meant a clean save. Bummer. Will have to wait for a couple of weeks then before I can test this :(

Wait what really? Not just a clean save? I have to reinstall and start with a brand new game? I hope that is not true and I just misunderstood. I'm not going to reinstall over a 100 mods for this, I just did that 2 weeks ago. 

I'd just have written 'What he said' if his comment had been there when I started mine! LOL

I may be just be a bit thick, but is there any way of starting a new game with all the settings put in place on a prior game?

The reason for asking is that I've just set up a whole new profile in MOD Organizer, spent a whole day to get it running with 250 odd mods, started a new game with Alternate Start, then, set up each MCM menu for about 25 or so mods, all with the previous version of this mod in place, exited out uopn the wide open world, ready to start a new set of wanderings,  came here to check something else and found this.  As you can imagine, I really really don't want to go back and set up all those MCM menus again, just to be able to update things for this  :(

I appreciate that this is pretty much a developing mod, but is there any way, please, to avoid future updates being dependent on a 'new game', and at least be able to cope with updating the versions that we have in current game plays?   I can pretty much update everything else in my games, but this one is a potential killer  :cool:

How to start a new game, cheat edition. From the main menu open the console and ...

coc zbfTestZone
showracemenu
coc WhiterunOrigin
You're now standing in Whiterun in a new game. If things haven't changed since I patched 20140704, then any game is not going to work unless you're lucky with your load order and overall system load (so that Slaverun starts before whatever other quests blocks Jarl Balgruuf).

For me, this mod worked flawlessly on an existing save after my patching. It may or may not for you.

Not sure how much has changed but you used to be able to tell if the mod was working with "sqv SlaverunDialogueQuest01". At the end of the printout, there's a section with aliases. If all of those are none, then the mod isn't working.

The reason for asking is that I've just set up a whole new profile in MOD Organizer, spent a whole day to get it running with 250 odd mods, started a new game with Alternate Start, then, set up each MCM menu for about 25 or so mods, all with the previous version of this mod in place, exited out uopn the wide open world, ready to start a new set of wanderings, came here to check something else and found this. As you can imagine, I really really don't want to go back and set up all those MCM menus again, just to be able to update things for this :(

I appreciate that this is pretty much a developing mod, but is there any way, please, to avoid future updates being dependent on a 'new game', and at least be able to cope with updating the versions that we have in current game plays? I can pretty much update everything else in my games, but this one is a potential killer :cool:

How to start a new game, cheat edition. From the main menu open the console and ...

coc zbfTestZone
showracemenu
coc WhiterunOrigin
You're now standing in Whiterun in a new game. If things haven't changed since I patched 20140704, then any game is not going to work unless you're lucky with your load order and overall system load (so that Slaverun starts before whatever other quests blocks Jarl Balgruuf).

For me, this mod worked flawlessly on an existing save after my patching. It may or may not for you.

Not sure how much has changed but you used to be able to tell if the mod was working with "sqv SlaverunDialogueQuest01". At the end of the printout, there's a section with aliases. If all of those are none, then the mod isn't working.

If you develop a way to start a new game with all the mods set up and ready to go, you'll be the biggest hero Skyrim has ever seen.

Story of my life for the past year. Haven't had a single character get past level 13. Heh

Lol , yesterday i reach lvl61. Just select a few stable mods. WIP mods are for new games, testing and some fun.

I know. I need to stop looking on here - I keep seeing new things I want to try, so I keep starting over.

The reason for asking is that I've just set up a whole new profile in MOD Organizer, spent a whole day to get it running with 250 odd mods, started a new game with Alternate Start, then, set up each MCM menu for about 25 or so mods, all with the previous version of this mod in place, exited out uopn the wide open world, ready to start a new set of wanderings, came here to check something else and found this. As you can imagine, I really really don't want to go back and set up all those MCM menus again, just to be able to update things for this :(

I appreciate that this is pretty much a developing mod, but is there any way, please, to avoid future updates being dependent on a 'new game', and at least be able to cope with updating the versions that we have in current game plays? I can pretty much update everything else in my games, but this one is a potential killer :cool:

coc zbfTestZone
showracemenu
coc WhiterunOrigin

If you develop a way to start a new game with all the mods set up and ready to go, you'll be the biggest hero Skyrim has ever seen.

I don't understand? You can select start new game, but then ofc you have to go through Helgen (long and boring). I posted instructions on how to avoid Helgen,... get directly to the race menu and start playing without Helgen.

The main quest is probably "special" after this, but who cares if you're just gonna try out the mod. I don't think it's recommended to stick this mod in a save you want to keep anyway, at this point. Maybe it's just me being conservative. :)

In mthralling I got around the problem with the shackles by using keywords. Once the player or other npc was added to a particular alias, only itiems with a particular keyword were allowed in an onequip block and reequipped in an onunequip block. Nudity can take care of itself if npcs or players are in particular aliases.

coc zbfTestZone
showracemenu
coc WhiterunOrigin

I don't understand? You can select start new game, but then ofc you have to go through Helgen (long and boring). I posted instructions on how to avoid Helgen,... get directly to the race menu and start playing without Helgen.

The main quest is probably "special" after this, but who cares if you're just gonna try out the mod. I don't think it's recommended to stick this mod in a save you want to keep anyway, at this point. Maybe it's just me being conservative. :)

I just use skyrim unbound for that. The biggest hassle in starting a new game is going through each mod in the MCM one by one to set them all up. I'm saying, if you find a way to have that part happen automatically, everyone's lives would be much better.

Wait wait wait. You misunderstood the instruction (or I have written it ambiguously?): You certainly do not need new game (meant installing fresh skyrim and all mods on fresh). You just need a new save, meaning starting a new character from lvl 1 and so. These terms are sometimes confusing..

---

Quest storyline finished! Player can now regain freedom once again. Or sort of..

Can anyone tell me what this means/how the quest ends? 

Normally I'd check it out myself of course but I'm not in a position to play Skyrim atm. (And I'm curious as heck). 

I didn't want to spoil the game, but if you want it (story spoiler!):

After you run 3 meet'n'fuck tasks for Zaid, he asks you to bring him 5k gold. Afterwards he offers you to be sort of free - to be able to leave whiterun (I know, you can anyway, but..). However he also asks you to meet him every 7 days, pay him 1000 gold and be of service. Otherwise he sets a bounty on your head in every hold.

There is a working 'countdown' mechanism on the bounty. Every visit to Zaid where you pay him 1000 gold and serve him (sexually) resets the timer back to 7 days.

That's the intent - player remains slave, but is 'officially' able to wander Skyrim..

---

coc zbfTestZone
showracemenu
coc WhiterunOrigin

I have implemented the 'allow reserved' on Baalgruf and disabled the 'Start game enabled', on your advice. AFAIK that should prevent these issues with aliases.

---

Can someone explain to me why this update needs an entire new game instead of just a new save? I just don't get what good it will do, especially since mod organizer keeps all mods seperate from the actual skyrim folder. 

AFAIK running on new character (save) is required due to issues with running quest scenes. When I was testing the updates on existing save, the scene did not play.

You are however welcome to test it on clean save, or even existing save. If those work, let me know. I haven't tested these options, TBH.

---

I personally use 'alternate start' for quick starting new characters directly in Whiterun.

Wait wait wait. You misunderstood the instruction (or I have written it ambiguously?): You certainly do not need new game (meant installing fresh skyrim and all mods on fresh). You just need a new save, meaning starting a new character from lvl 1 and so. These terms are sometimes confusing..

Ah I see. Forgive my stupidity  :blush:

I didn't want to spoil the game, but if you want it (story spoiler!):

After you run 3 meet'n'fuck tasks for Zaid, he asks you to bring him 5k gold. Afterwards he offers you to be sort of free - to be able to leave whiterun (I know, you can anyway, but..). However he also asks you to meet him every 7 days, pay him 1000 gold and be of service. Otherwise he sets a bounty on your head in every hold.

There is a working 'countdown' mechanism on the bounty. Every visit to Zaid where you pay him 1000 gold and serve him (sexually) resets the timer back to 7 days.

That's the intent - player remains slave, but is 'officially' able to wander Skyrim..

Very nice. Looking forward to trying it out! :)

I really like the idea of being able to play the game normally, but still be a slave.