Hello,

I need help/advice again on Estrus +.

I didn't manage to get the "Chaurus Spit attack" to work.

What I did for testing (I use MO2) :

New game /save /load /wait for EC+ to register /register animation from Estrus+

Creatures animations are enable in Sexlab and seems ok (with draugr by exemple), but I don't kown for tentacles animations

I use Estrus pour SSE v2.5Beta (with esp disable). Should I hide some directories ?

I Use Estrus + v4.390 SE (I also tested with the Judge7 merged version with the same result)

Nothing overwrite those two mods on the left panels of MO2

When my PC is hit by a spit attack from a Chaurus nothing happend, the game continues as normal. I don't know if it is because it doesn't detect the attack, or if there is a problem with the animations.

So I am stuck. Any leads will be much appreciated ?

Thanks

EDIT 29.09.22 : I used Deviously enchanted chest and I was able to test the animations. They work normaly. So it is just about "spit attack" doesn't trigger. But why ?!?! ?

Edited by darkangel2041
  • 1 month later...
On 6/11/2022 at 4:01 PM, Bane Master said:

Ok - here is (I believe) the final test patch.

This includes an MCM upgrade with a new toggle under inflation options to Enable/Disable the use of SLIF if it is installed.

Obviously (I hope) changing the toggle while actors are infected will likely have unpredictable results.

All feedback welcome - if there are no problems reported I will release an updated version of EC with these changes in a couple of days.

Estrus Chaurus V4.390 SE NIO Test Patch RC01.7z 33.96 kB · 184 downloads

Is it possible to make this for the LE edition? Installed the patch on MO, it works but missing the mcm upgrade and butt, breast growing not working.

Since I use the UNP body and hentai pregnancy mod it seems it is impossible to configure it with EC+ and SLIF. Instant torpedo belly's then....

Thanks.

I have some issues with EC+ animations. I use Sexlab integrated anim loader, Sexlab anim loader mod and Nemesis. I have located the animation in the SL MCM and have tried to play them, but nothing happens. My charactor does make sound and SFX, but they just stand stil until i end the animation with brute force. Can anyone help me?

• 1 month later...

Hi. Got an issue with this on SE and using 3BA body and have SLIF.

On SLIF, if I have Nioveride on, the breast nodes grow gigantically - literal fill the room if on 100%. If set to 0% and percentages used, no breast growth - still get the notification messages.

Belly/Butt work with Nioverride at 0% and percentages used. I am using the Tullius config file.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edited by ebbluminous
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 5:51 PM, ebbluminous said:

Hi. Got an issue with this on SE and using 3BA body and have SLIF.

On SLIF, if I have Nioveride on, the breast nodes grow gigantically - literal fill the room if on 100%. If set to 0% and percentages used, no breast growth - still get the notification messages.

Belly/Butt work with Nioverride at 0% and percentages used. I am using the Tullius config file.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

For 3BA you need to use Bodymorphs, make sure you build your outfits with morphs as well.

@Bane MasterHi, some time ago while testing on SE i've noted an incorrect body morph behavior on 3BA for the belly though SLIF that looked like it was using an outdated NPCBelly node.
(which is painted like this:)

image.png.a90692a1103b22847b10d64e28b40c6f.png

Would it be possible to change it to PregnancyBelly morph? I was trying to fix it myself but couldn't find the relevant script.

1 hour ago, angrykiwi said:

I was trying to fix it myself but couldn't find the relevant script.

The scripts that control pregnancy inflation are zzEstrusBreederEffectScript.psc for the Player and zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc for followers - I'm no expert on this so if you know how to fix it go ahead!

2 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

Hi, I'm getting the animations greyyed out in the "Animations" tab. I have installed estrus for skyrim se and have run FNIS afterward. Am I missing something here?

Once you register the animations they are grayed out, so you then can’t click on the individual animations.  To clear out again, have to from sexlab.  Guess that’s what you are talking about.

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

Once you register the animations they are grayed out, so you then can’t click on the individual animations.  To clear out again, have to from sexlab.  Guess that’s what you are talking about.

I'm sorry, but are the grayed out individual animations supposed to be like that? I haven't managed to trigger any Estrus animation so far so I wouldn't know if the mod is working or not...

18 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

For 3BA you need to use Bodymorphs, make sure you build your outfits with morphs as well.

Done the morph building.

I have gone to SLIF, using that tullius one for it, and on the bodymorphs tab set up the percentages. The breasts seem to only work when I have a Nioverride value. 0% cause no changes, above 0% to 50% causes the breats to cave into the body and above 50% then growth will occur. Below 100% does reduce the growth, but it is seems to scale down the breasts. E.g. If set to 60%, then without any growth they are smaller than the build bodyslide. The closer I go to 100%, the less of an issue this is, but the growth is way over the top.

Is there something I am missing on SLIF settings?

9 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

I'm sorry, but are the grayed out individual animations supposed to be like that? I haven't managed to trigger any Estrus animation so far so I wouldn't know if the mod is working or not...

Yep, once you register the animations the estrus tentacle attack is active.  So when you come across a chaurus stud...let him spit on you multiple times to get the estrus attack to trigger.  Adjust the sliders in mcm to increase the chances.  

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

Done the morph building.

I have gone to SLIF, using that tullius one for it, and on the bodymorphs tab set up the percentages. The breasts seem to only work when I have a Nioverride value. 0% cause no changes, above 0% to 50% causes the breats to cave into the body and above 50% then growth will occur. Below 100% does reduce the growth, but it is seems to scale down the breasts. E.g. If set to 60%, then without any growth they are smaller than the build bodyslide. The closer I go to 100%, the less of an issue this is, but the growth is way over the top.

Is there something I am missing on SLIF settings?

that's odd, do other mods work fine? i've had issues with SLIF and EC+ (and SL Hormones) before and i've fixed it by reinstalling.

so i installed the mod (4.390), the old version which requires as well (4.380), and ran FNIS. On FNIS - Estru Chaurus - Prints 0 ChAnims. Got in the game, registered the animations, checked on SL Animation Loader for a total of 116 (I've 110 default). So 1 animation for each, everything looks like working. Get a Charus, it attacks me, character undresses, and then stuck doing idle pose. The sounds seem to play, infection and everything, only the animation that doesn't work. Any ideas of what can be?

On 5/4/2014 at 12:33 AM, Bane Master said:

Estrus Chaurus+

View File

All credits go to the original author of this mod, Jbezorg. Since he has taken a hiatus, I will be maintaining this mod for the time being. Thanks to Min for helping to keep the Mod alive by updating it for SL1.5+

Original Mod Description by Jbezorg

WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO?
Chaurus spit attacks will trigger an Estrus Tentacle attack and impregnation. In roughly 3 days, they Chaurus Eggs will be expelled from the host's body.

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

• If the skeleton supports node scaling the breasts will enlarge during that time. MCM will auto-configure Estrus Chaurus based on your skeleton and it will be available if the skeleton and body mesh supports it. If this is available, you can set how large the breasts will grow.
  • You can set how long the impregnation will last.
  • You can turn on / off impregnation by enabling / disabling the pregnancy option. The tentacle attack will still happen but no impregnation.
  • You can turn on / off the chaurus eggs hatching by enabling / disabling the Chaurus Infestation option. An impregnated NPC will still lay chaurus eggs. They just will not hatch.
  • You can choose to have some residual breast growth. Breast size is not returned fully to the original size.
  • You can remove all impregnation effects from NPCs, Companions & the Player by enabling "Prepare for uninstall" ( this can take a few min. to run).

The breast enlargement feature is very experimental. It's very likely to cause CTDs. You can disable this feature in MCM by setting breast growth to "NONE".

SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
Don't update to a new version without first enabling "Prepare for Uninstall" and letting it cure everyone.

• Estrus shout abilities AND THE ESTRUS MOD ITSELF is completely unrelated to this mod.
  • When the pregnancy effect ends:
    • The original breast scale is restored.
    • The victim is removed to the Chaurus Faction ( if still in it )
    • The perk is removed.

[*]Don't save or game wait while the Estrus Tentacle magic effect is active. You'll most likely CTD. Wait a few min. before to allow for the first NiNode update to occur. [*]Breast enlargement and pregnancy will only work on body meshes that support skeletal scaling e.g. TBBP, BBP body meshes. [*]If You don't see MCM updating, use the following console command.

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

EC+ Version 4.390

As version 4.390 has major changes to the esp file I do not recommend trying to upgrade - a new game is required

For the LE version NiOverride and XPMSE are required for pregnancy scaling to work in EC+ 4.20 onwards

For the SE version SKEE and XPMSE are required for pregnancy scaling to work.

Thanks to t3h0th3r for providing the updated scaling code!

There are three methods by which the EC effect can be applied to the player or a follower:

Chaurus Spit can also trigger Tentacle attacks on non-follower NPCs! At present NPC pregnancies will be lost if you or the NPC changes cell.

Updating

Updating from version 4.381 to version 4.390 requires a clean save or new game.

For Modders

Reveal hidden contents

;The EC interface uses ModEvents. This method can be used without loading EC as a master or using GetFormFromFile
;
;To call an EC event use the following code:
;
; int ECTrap = ModEvent.Create("ECStartAnimation")   ; Int      Int does not have to be named "ECTrap" any name would do
; if (ECTrap);    ModEvent.PushForm(ECTrap, self)          ; Form Pass the calling form to the event
;    ModEvent.PushForm(ECTrap, akActor)                     ; Form  The animation target
;    ModEvent.PushInt(ECTrap, EstrusTraptype)              ; Int      The animation required:

;  -1 = Impregnation only with No Amimation, 0 = Tentacles, 1 = Machines 2 = Slime 3 = Ooze
;    ModEvent.PushBool(ECTrap, true)                             ; Bool   Apply the linked EC effect (Ovipostion for Tentacles, Slime & Ooze, Exhaustion for Machine)
;    ModEvent.Pushint(ECTrap, 500)                                ; Int      Alarm radius in units (0 to disable)
;    ModEvent.PushBool(ECTrap, true)                             ; Bool  Use EC (basic) crowd control on hostiles if the Player is trapped by tentacles
;    ModEvent.Send(ECtrap)
; else
;    ;EC is not installed
; endIf
;
; Setting the animation required to -1 applies EC breeder effect without any animation or visual effects, alarms,
; chastity device ; checks, or crowd control however ALL 6 parameters still
; need to be passed for the modevent to function. To use impregnation only
; the required parameter values  are: self, akActor, -1, False, 0, False; To register a callback to trigger on a specific stage of the next animation played

;Use this modevent immediately BEFORE calling the EC event
;
; To register for a callback when an EC event triggered by your mod reaches a specific animation stage use:
; SendModEvent("ECRegisterforStage,"MyModsCallbackName", CallbackAnimationStage as Float)
;
; **NB** Only one stage can be registered & the callback registration is cleared once the animation plays, it must therefore be
;             sent each time you trigger the EC animation event that needs a stage callback
;             Don't forget to Register for the callback event (e.g. RegisterForModEvent("MyModsCallbackName", "OnECStage" ) in your own mod
;             (and handle any potential failure by unregistering as well!)
;

;To call an EC Birth event use the following code:
;
;    int ECBirth = ModEvent.Create("ECGiveBirth")      ; Int              Int does not have to be named "ECBirth" any name would do
;    if (ECBirth)
;        ModEvent.PushForm(ECBirth, self)                    ; Form          Pass the calling form to the event
;        ModEvent.PushForm(ECBirth, akActor)             ; Form          The actor to give birth
;        ModEvent.PushForm(ECBirth, akItem)               ; Form          The Item that the actor will give birth to -  if None the actor will birth Chaurus Eggs
;        ModEvent.PushInt(ECBirth, aiNumItems)           ; Int             The number of Items to give birth too
;        ModEvent.Send(ECBirth)
;    else
;        ;EC is not installed
;    endIf
;
;   **NB** The birth event will not fire if the actor is already infected with the Chaurus Parasite effect
;               The birth event is unaware of calling mods effects on Breast/Belly/Butt nodes - Any changes to inflation of these nodes at birth must be handled

;               by the calling mod

EC sends the following ModEvents:

• "ECBirthStarted" After the actor completes the lay down animation and as the roll onto back animation starts.
  • "ECBirthCompleted" when pregnancy and Egg birthing are complete

Please do not link directly to EC functions - they are likely to change and break your mod!

Required Mods and Versions

Legendary Edition 

Estrus For Skyrim V2.41r1 (Must be installed but the mod does not have to be activated)

Sexlab 1.62
FNIS 6.1+
FNIS Creature Pack 6.1+
SkyUI 5.1
XPMSE 2.80+
Net Immerse Override 3.2.2+ or Racemenu 3.0+ (includes NIO)

Special Edition 

Estrus For Skyrim SE V2.45 (Must be installed but the mod does not have to be activated)

Sexlab 1.63 Beta 9+
FNIS 7.6SE +
FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6+
SkyUI 5.2SE
XPMSE 4.80+
Racemenu SE 0.4.16+ (includes SKEE - required for pregnancy scaling)

Known Issues

None - please report any problems (or success) and I will try and sort them.

Credits

qotsafan for the Sexlab Inflation Framework integration cod

osmelmc for the automatic EC animation registration patch

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/03/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab , SKSE, FNIS, FNIS Creature Pack, SkyUI, Estrus For Skyrim (Assets only), NIOverrride (LE), SKEE (SE)
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

CTD only when tentacles double animation, why? and how to turn of Tentacle double only?

I'm using EC+ 4.373 still, but can anyone confirm if belly scaling is working for chaurus pregnancy when using Devious Body Alteration mod too? Only breasts seem to be scaling up.

Also i thought the hatchlings would have some threat on shooting a poison spit at player again after they come out of eggs, but they actually stay passive and tiny even after several days of waiting. They do run around the house a bit but not even Lydia cares about them.

And my first assumption was that they would immediately pop out of the eggs when hatched, but it takes 2-3 days for that to happen. If you just grab the eggs to alchemy satchel as usual then that would naturally deny it.

Edited by Zaflis

I tried it with version v4.390 on SE and the breast are working, the belly is not working, I have the CBBE 3BA body. With the Inflation Framework on top, nothing is working, no matter what I do. The pregnancy with the tentacles is working, but it's not working when a chaurus is doing this by themself.

Intressting bug, but I'm sure this is not coming from this mod: When I change the animation with the tools, then the chaurus animation is stop working, but I see this just with this creatures so far.

Maybe try also something like Hentai Pregnancy. This mod is doing nearly the same (Ok, crystals here and not eggs) and is working absolutly fine for me, but I miss the tentactles of course...

LE Edition is working fine, but nothing changed in the last years over there...

Edited by Randamaster

After 2 days of trying to get this working, i'm slowly running out of ideas. 

Current skse version 2.1.5
game version 1.6.353.0.8
SL version 1.64c

I have followed various steps, as follows:

Install just estrus, run fnis, save, disable estrus, loading in EC+, running fnis once more and loading the save.   This seems to lead to a fault where the screen is shaking (like earthquake not fatigue) and dialog promts which states "the girl you are looking for is ... x-name, x-town".  So i dsiabled yuriana, naked defeat and any other mods which i thought may conflict and then retried the previous steps, still no joy. 

Aafter some problem sloving i worked out the following dialog text is from "alternative start - captured princess" however i do not have this installed and have doubled checked to be sure, alas no joy. 

Anyone have anything they're able to suggest?  would greatly appretiate any greater insight 

SkyIssue.png

Though I can't help with the actual problem you have, you might not see "captured princess" in your load order because it is part of Deviously Cursed Loot, it doesn't have its own .esp. 

Unless thats a different captured princess alternate start... I admit that the text there doesn't sound familiar.   

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
57 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Though I can't help with the actual problem you have, you might not see "captured princess" in your load order because it is part of Deviously Cursed Loot, it doesn't have its own .esp. 

Unless thats a different captured princess alternate start... I admit that the text there doesn't sound familiar.   

You are correct, disabled DCL, and LAL start using a different start mod has so far fixed all the jittering issues, i will attempt to make EC work again now :)

Not sure if this bug are related
1) Version check of my ES+ does not recognize SKEE of racemenue and FNIS Creature, they remain uncheck

2) if any animation this mod trigger, it will teleport me to a Giant camp in Whiterun and launch me to the sky until the animation stop, then I free fall down unless I noclip it. Estrus animation run fine I from the spiit attack (but they do rocket launch me) 

may have  something to do with the Parasite Blessing mod

I am getting an instant crash on SE when the animation kicks in.

I am setting up on SE and I believe I am meeting all the requirements and I did run FNIS. Not sure what I could be missing.

There is no particular error in the log files.

The only thing I can think of is that I am on the AE version level (without CC content).

I did install this version of Estrus for the resources: EstrusForSkyrimAE_for_build2.2.3_ver1.6.640

Do you have anything that comes to mind as a usual source of crashes in this situation?

Edit: I noticed the download page mentions Estrus version 2.45. 

I can't seem to find it anywhere. 

Edited by DeepBlueFrog