Question, how does one change the birthing animation? For some reason mine just has the player/npc laying down on the ground in a sleeping position before birthing the eggs.

10 hours ago, krimsonxg said:

Question, how does one change the birthing animation? For some reason mine just has the player/npc laying down on the ground in a sleeping position before birthing the eggs.

That is the birthing animation that has always been used by EC+ I'm not sure what the best way to change it would be.

On 4/19/2023 at 4:30 AM, Bane Master said:

That is the birthing animation that has always been used by EC+ I'm not sure what the best way to change it would be.

Well, from a peek through the source code for EC+ and in the "zzestruschaurusaliasscript" I spotted that it is calling the "zzEstrusCommon01Up" animation from the Estrus mod for the birthing animation. You can hack together a replacement animation by just renaming a birthing animation of your choice (like from SGO or Beeing Female) to "zzEstrusCommon01Up" and that animation will play instead. However the EC+ script for this animation is looped until the birthing is done and if the replacement animation isn't naturally looped...it will be very jarring as they blink from the animation end to beginning. Also the mod that the replacement animation came from does still need to be enabled...though I'm probably missing something to make it not be like that.

I personally lack the know how to edit the script to make it possible to play multipart animations to avoid the jarring transitions if at all possible and if those animations have them and to separate the animation from needing the parent mod still active.

Edited by krimsonxg

Hey folks,

Running special edition and installed the requisites, everything seems to be installed and running correctly but when it triggers the tentacle attack, it says the animation is playing but I don't actually see any tentacles models or animations working? The voice sound effects are fine, and other animations work just fine.

Is this an issue with FNIS? or do I need to install the tentacles animations from another source? I have the version of EstrusForSkyrimV241r1 installed and activated, although when FNIS compiles it does warn that it's not compatible with SE - I noticed in the description that it says this is needed but can be deactivated

Anyone else have a similar issue?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, hiddenman86 said:

Hey folks,

Running special edition and installed the requisites, everything seems to be installed and running correctly but when it triggers the tentacle attack, it says the animation is playing but I don't actually see any tentacles models or animations working? The voice sound effects are fine, and other animations work just fine.

Is this an issue with FNIS? or do I need to install the tentacles animations from another source? I have the version of EstrusForSkyrimV241r1 installed and activated, although when FNIS compiles it does warn that it's not compatible with SE - I noticed in the description that it says this is needed but can be deactivated

Anyone else have a similar issue?

Thanks!

I'd guess you still need the correct EstrusForSkyrim for SE. The ESP is not needed to be active but animations themselves for LE are not compatible for SE and vice versa.

All in all, if FNIS is warning you about something, it is likely to result in animation-related errors

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

Here you go - comes with no warranty, explicit or implied that it will work as intended and not corrupt your save/cause your PC to explode!

Estrus Chaurus 4.31.7z 4.42 MB · 0 downloads

lol thanks. ive used your mod for a long time and i updated it, not thinking it would break anything. Estrus Spider fixes the spider getting stuck after animations and adds spider eggs.

I've got the eggs part workin on this and estrus spider, but none of the estrus parts ever actually trigger, even when double checkin everything and setting everything to 100%. I'm using the newest version of estrus for skyrim, tried both enabled and unenabled, if that's relevant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ran just a few minutes ago into this situation: after using an Arcane Enchanter, it triggered an Infectious Intruder event from FMEA in Skyrim. The infection happened succesfully in my character, but after doing so, the mod Realistic Needs and Diseases suddenly stopped working. Reverted temporarily to a fresh new game, and the exact same thing happened. It seems that this "bug" only happens if the infection in FMEA is enabled: the exact moment it happens is after you get the spell effect indicating you got infected with the eggs.

Sometimes Skyrim is so weird that one mod can stop others to work correctly even if they have no interaction between them.

Edited by Vaccinated Alligator
5 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

but after doing so, the mod Realistic Needs and Diseases suddenly stopped working

I have not seen any other reports of this and I also use RND with no issue - can you provide a log of the infection event please

Just a quick question about residual breast growth: Does it stack?

At the beginning my character has a breast size of 1. After the pregnancy it the residual breast growth multiplier increases it to 1.2. Does a second pregnancy then increase the size to 1.2 x 1.2 = 1.44?

16 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I have not seen any other reports of this and I also use RND with no issue - can you provide a log of the infection event please

I guess I found the "culprit": the SSD drive in which my game was installed died. No more skyrim for a few days :/

@countzero99, yes, it does stack.

Edited by Vaccinated Alligator
  • 2 weeks later...