5 minutes ago, Papersword said:

@La furie du Dragon

I've only compiled the scripts, so I'm not certain what actual edits went into them. But, I have seen similar issues to that before. Make sure your nude body is built with Morphs in Bodyslide. Otherwise, it's possible the effect is bugged on your save. Some scripts get baked into the save file, usually this means you have to restart or uninstall the mod, clean the save, and install it again. I can't say for certain that is the case though. 

Are there any other armours that show the morph? It would be strange to have just the SL Parasites armour be effected. 

PS. I didn't realize that you were the one who provided the edited scripts. If no other armours are effected, or only some, it's possible that the slider you chose to use for the updated morphing isn't present for those Bodyslide files. It would be odd for the base naked 3BA body not to have the right slider. But, I think that the Parasite's bodyslide files are from an older version of 3BA. 

Well the slider I chose is the correct one for the 3BA body, and the armor from SL parasites is the only one that shows the morph, I managed to get the spell back using the console and when I equip it my PC inflates. I chose the right slider, I know it, but now don't know how to make it so my PC always inflates, no matter her clothing, that was the case a short time ago.

7 minutes ago, La furie du Dragon said:

Well the slider I chose is the correct one for the 3BA body, and the armor from SL parasites is the only one that shows the morph, I managed to get the spell back using the console and when I equip it my PC inflates. I chose the right slider, I know it, but now don't know how to make it so my PC always inflates, no matter her clothing, that was the case a short time ago.

Sorry, I have a habit of post scripting a lot of my thoughts on comments. There might be something above you haven't read yet. 

11 minutes ago, Papersword said:

Sorry, I have a habit of post scripting a lot of my thoughts on comments. There might be something above you haven't read yet. 

oh ok I get it now, well I don't know the name of the node used by CBBE 3BA, I will try to find it

Edit : I looked at the .nif to try to find the correct node name, and it turns out the node used in CBBE 3BA for the belly is named... NPC Belly.

image.png

Edited by La furie du Dragon
12 minutes ago, La furie du Dragon said:

oh ok I get it now, well I don't know the name of the node used by CBBE 3BA, I will try to find it

Edit : I looked at the .nif to try to find the correct node name, and it turns out the node used in CBBE 3BA for the belly is named... NPC Belly.

image.png

Yeah, so all the code in EC does is define the belly node as NPC Belly, then tell it to get bigger. There's no definition of what slider type to use. The only way to tell a script to act on a node to morph it specifically to a slider set is to define it in a JSON file, as far as I know. For example, from Blue Frog's Hormones:

Spoiler

if (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "_SLH_BodyMorphsON") == 1) string JsonKey If sKey == "Breasts" JsonKey = "breasts" ElseIf sKey == "BreastNewSH" JsonKey = "breastssh" ElseIf sKey == "BreastGravity2" JsonKey = "breastgravity" ElseIf sKey == "BreastCleavage" JsonKey = "breastcleavage" ElseIf sKey == "BreastsTogether" JsonKey = "breaststogether" ElseIf sKey == "DoubleMelon" JsonKey = "doublemelon" ElseIf sKey == "BreastsFantasy" JsonKey = "breastsfantasy" ElseIf sKey == "NipplePerkiness" JsonKey = "nippleperkiness" ElseIf sKey == "NippleLength" JsonKey = "nipplelength" ElseIf sKey == "Belly" JsonKey = "belly" ElseIf sKey == "BigBelly" JsonKey = "bigbelly" ElseIf sKey == "Hips" JsonKey = "hips" ElseIf sKey == "HipsUpperWidth" JsonKey = "hipsupperwidth" ElseIf sKey == "WideWaistLine" JsonKey = "widewaistline" ElseIf sKey == "Butt" JsonKey = "butt" ElseIf sKey == "AppleCheeks" JsonKey = "applecheeks" ElseIf sKey == "MuscleButt" JsonKey = "musclebutt" ElseIf sKey == "Thighs" JsonKey = "thighs" EndIf float bodyslide_scale_modifier = JsonUtil.GetFloatValue("/SLHormones/Bodymorph", JsonKey)

You can see that BF is telling the script to use a JSON file to define the morphs they want to use when changing the PC's nodes. This isn't a perfect example, I think it's still using SLIF integration here, but the point is that you either need to run EC through SLIF to get specific morphs or rewrite the code to include definitions from a JSON file. 

Sorry it doesn't seem to want to post as nice rich text. 

Edited by Papersword
Rich text error
3 minutes ago, Papersword said:

Yeah, so all the code in EC does is define the belly node as NPC Belly, then tell it to get bigger. There's no definition of what slider type to use. The only way to tell a script to act on a node to morph it specifically to a slider set is to define it in a JSON file, as far as I know. For example, from Blue Frog's Hormones:

Reveal hidden contents

if (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "_SLH_BodyMorphsON") == 1) string JsonKey If sKey == "Breasts" JsonKey = "breasts" ElseIf sKey == "BreastNewSH" JsonKey = "breastssh" ElseIf sKey == "BreastGravity2" JsonKey = "breastgravity" ElseIf sKey == "BreastCleavage" JsonKey = "breastcleavage" ElseIf sKey == "BreastsTogether" JsonKey = "breaststogether" ElseIf sKey == "DoubleMelon" JsonKey = "doublemelon" ElseIf sKey == "BreastsFantasy" JsonKey = "breastsfantasy" ElseIf sKey == "NipplePerkiness" JsonKey = "nippleperkiness" ElseIf sKey == "NippleLength" JsonKey = "nipplelength" ElseIf sKey == "Belly" JsonKey = "belly" ElseIf sKey == "BigBelly" JsonKey = "bigbelly" ElseIf sKey == "Hips" JsonKey = "hips" ElseIf sKey == "HipsUpperWidth" JsonKey = "hipsupperwidth" ElseIf sKey == "WideWaistLine" JsonKey = "widewaistline" ElseIf sKey == "Butt" JsonKey = "butt" ElseIf sKey == "AppleCheeks" JsonKey = "applecheeks" ElseIf sKey == "MuscleButt" JsonKey = "musclebutt" ElseIf sKey == "Thighs" JsonKey = "thighs" EndIf float bodyslide_scale_modifier = JsonUtil.GetFloatValue("/SLHormones/Bodymorph", JsonKey)

You can see that BF is telling the script to use a JSON file to define the morphs they want to use when changing the PC's nodes. This isn't a perfect example, I think it's still using SLIF integration here, but the point is that you either need to run EC through SLIF to get specific morphs or rewrite the code to include definitions from a JSON file. 

Sorry it doesn't seem to want to post as nice rich text. 

Yeah, and since I don't know how to do it... ?‍♂️

From Hormones under \SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SLHormones\Bodymorph.json:

"float" : 
    {
        "breasts" : 0.8,
        "breastssh" : 0.15,
        "breastgravity" : 0.25,
        "breastcleavage" : 0.25,
        "breaststogether" : 0.0,
        "doublemelon" : 0.25,
        "breastsfantasy" : 0.0,
        "nippleperkiness" : 0.0,
        "nipplelength" : 0.4,
        "nipplesize" : -0.5,
        "belly" : 0.5,
        "bigbelly" : 0.15,
        "hips" : 0.25,
        "hipsupperwidth" : -0.25,
        "widewaistline" : 0.1,
        "butt" : 0.5,
        "applecheeks" : 0.05,
        "chubbybutt" : 0.2,
        "musclebutt" : 0.5,
        "thighs" : 0.2

You can see how BF defines how the node should morph. Again, I don't know the specifics, but it would take a morph power of 1 to the breast node and convert it to the values defined. I think all Racemenu Morph types need that JSON to shape correctly. 

3 minutes ago, La furie du Dragon said:

Yeah, and since I don't know how to do it... ?‍♂️

Yeah, sorry if I dumped too much "you're wrong", it's not my intention to shame you. It can be complicated to refit a script to a system it wasn't using before. I hadn't thought about checking the edit before compiling it since I was asked to stop by. 

I have EC and all the bluefrog mods running through SLIF with this from Acro to get the morphs working: 

It can be a bit daunting to use SLIF since the interface is.... nightmarish, honestly, but it works fairly flawlessly. 

20 minutes ago, Papersword said:

Yeah, sorry if I dumped too much "you're wrong", it's not my intention to shame you. It can be complicated to refit a script to a system it wasn't using before. I hadn't thought about checking the edit before compiling it since I was asked to stop by. 

I have EC and all the bluefrog mods running through SLIF with this from Acro to get the morphs working: 

It can be a bit daunting to use SLIF since the interface is.... nightmarish, honestly, but it works fairly flawlessly. 

Thanks I will use this

also since the belly node name was right from the beginning, it should work perfectly without any change

Edited by La furie du Dragon
On 3/11/2023 at 3:43 AM, Papersword said:

How exactly did you get BF's mods and EC+ to work with SLIF? I have SLIF working for BHUNP but I'm not sure how to get EC+ and BF's mods to run through it.

3 hours ago, BadJoke said:

How exactly did you get BF's mods and EC+ to work with SLIF? I have SLIF working for BHUNP but I'm not sure how to get EC+ and BF's mods to run through it.

There's a toggle in each of the mod's options for SLIF integration. If that isn't working correctly, then I'm not quite sure what other methods I'd try. Maybe make sure to turn off all other forms of body morphing in the MCM besides SLIF? SLIF is honestly a very arcane mod. It seems to work or break independently of input.  

4 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

um the tentacle animation doesnt seem to work instead my character is just standing with her breast out I already used FNIS even done it twice still doesnt work I do have the spider add on and the DDpatch for the spider mod

It is worth checking if in the mod's MCM in the tab "animations" you have them registered. It should happen automatically but using SLAL or installing more animations might get them unregistered. It is a simple click to register them in case they aren't.

On 3/22/2023 at 2:46 AM, Papersword said:

There's a toggle in each of the mod's options for SLIF integration. If that isn't working correctly, then I'm not quite sure what other methods I'd try. Maybe make sure to turn off all other forms of body morphing in the MCM besides SLIF? SLIF is honestly a very arcane mod. It seems to work or break independently of input.  

Oops, didn't realize LE versions have a SLIF toggle in the MCM (I'm on SE and the current EC+ version doesn't have a SLIF toggle).

10 hours ago, BadJoke said:

Oops, didn't realize LE versions have a SLIF toggle in the MCM (I'm on SE and the current EC+ version doesn't have a SLIF toggle).

Oh, maybe I'm confused. I'm on SE as well. I thought there was an option for SLIF in the MCM. Or maybe it just states that it is using SLIF. There's a distinct possibility that I downloaded a patch or something a while ago that integrates EC and SLIF. MO2 reports 1300 mods and 900 plugin in my current load order; like layers of ancient civilizations, I forget what's all there sometimes. I'll have a look later, and get back to you. 

17 hours ago, buttonpop said:

what SDKs did you use while making the patch? i would like to be able to change the sliders in the script to match the body im using.

You should only need the usual stuff (Sexlab, SkyUI SDK, latest PapyrusUtil etc.) along with dD and SLIF to compile scripts

On 3/11/2023 at 5:43 AM, Papersword said:

How do you actually use that .json file though? There's basically no explanation there, only screenshots. I did pick the .json file from the drop down menu on SLIF's MCM but that's about it.

5 hours ago, HerChianti said:

How do you actually use that .json file though? There's basically no explanation there, only screenshots. I did pick the .json file from the drop down menu on SLIF's MCM but that's about it.

That's all there is to it. But, I was incorrect about EC being effected by it. SL Parasites and EC tend to become confused in my mind. Even with the 3BA SLIF json, EC still operates under the default nodal scaling. I don't believe there is any way to correct the EC scaling without retooling some of the script to enable json morph settings. It's not impossible, but I'm not familiar enough with the process to commit to doing it. 

There might be a hope in asking BlueFrog nicely to have a look. Since they are already familiar with the process ie Hormones, Parasites, ect. 

3 hours ago, HerChianti said:

Aaaah that's what I feared since breast expansion hasn't worked for me in EC ever since I switched to 3BA. Well thanks for clarifying.

That's interesting. I wonder what's going on there. It should still scale them up, just not in any proper shape. The usual complaint is for the belly being lumpy and weird; which I just roleplay as, well it's eggs so it would probably look unnatural. Either way, at this point EC is kind of ancient tech in need of a tune up.

59 minutes ago, Papersword said:

That's interesting. I wonder what's going on there. It should still scale them up, just not in any proper shape. The usual complaint is for the belly being lumpy and weird; which I just roleplay as, well it's eggs so it would probably look unnatural. Either way, at this point EC is kind of ancient tech in need of a tune up.

Perhaps this post will help?

Edited by Bane Master