• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 12:21 AM, DevilsAvacado said:

I'm on AE and I can't get the mod to trigger estrus events, the pregnancy works on sex with chaurus (or spider, have that installed too) but no estrus event.

Did you ever manage to figure out how to get the attacks to trigger?

Hello, I am having trouble getting EC+ to work woth version 1.5.97. Before the new AE version, I was playing on version 1.6.640 and had no trouble with EC+, but after renovating my load order I can't get EC+ to work. The animations from Estrus and the addons works, but the tentacle attack/trigger is not activating any animations and does nothing instead.

Load Order.txt

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 2:38 PM, drspoont said:

It work! i have no idea how it working i just open and leave it for about 20 minute....

Hi, can you please tell what exactly worked for you? Did you just waited in the MCM menu without Estrus Chaurus + section and it appeared after some time or you had Estrus Chaurus section without content?

In my case I don't have it at all and I'm trying to wait it out idling in game like usual. Do I have to wait in the MCM menu?

• 2 weeks later...

According to this post, the animations this mod uses work perfectly fine with male characters, but for some reason the tentacle triggers never activate, meaning this mod doesn't work for male characters despite the fact it absolutely could, and potentially with very little effort. It seems that, for whatever reason, the mod creator set it so that male characters simply aren't valid targets. Does anyone have a fix for that? Setting male characters as female in SexLab doesn't work.

On 6/26/2023 at 4:12 PM, thedarkone1234 said:

I installed this mod on AE where I have CBBE 3BA body and it works fine except for breasts not inflating. The belly and butt inflate fine but the breast don't move an inch (all are set to inflate fast and to the maximum and I waited 72 hours to be sure). I tried with SLIF too but then nothing inflated at all so I removed it.

My guess is that the names of the nodes that need to be inflated to affect the breasts are different than those the mod (and SLIF too) are hardcoded to inflate.

Anyone else encountered this and has any thoughts?

Load order in case it matters:

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
TrueHUD.esl
CreatureFramework.esm
Morningstar - Minimalistic Races of Skyrim.esl
Cathedral - 3D Mountain Flowers.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Extended.esp
TKAA.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Botox SE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Kala_Eyes.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
koralinas_freckles_moles.esp
Koralina's Makeup Tweaks.esp
EvenMoreMakeup.esp
3BBB.esp
SOSPhysicsManager.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
MfgFix.esp
CollisionReset.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
Cathedral Weathers.esp
New Vaermina Statue.esp
Brows.esp
Beards.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
MCMHelper.esp
TrueDirectionalMovement.esp
Cathedral - Water.esp
PAN_NPCs_Males.esp
PAN_NPCs_Males2.esp
PAN_DashingDefenders.esp
PAN_DevotedDames.esp
PAN_MarvellousMiners.esp
PAN_Sovngarde.esp
PAN_Brelyna.esp
PAN_LethalLadies.esp
PAN_Frea.esp
PAN_Initiates.esp
PAN_Serana.esp
zzEstrus.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
EstrusDwemer.esp
Apropos2.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
SlaveTats.esp
More Natural Encumbrance SSE.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
est_PotionsXP_All.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
LewdMarks.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
Frost Meshes Patch.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts - Two Fire.esp
Flame Meshes Patch.esp
Shout.esp
Quieter Dungeons and Caves.esp
Book Covers Skyrim Updated.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered - BCSU Patch.esp
JS Knapsacks SE.esp
JS Purses and Septims SE Patch.esp
JS Instruments of Skyrim SE - Uniques.esp
Cathedral - 3D Solstheim Grass.esp
SkyrimUnhinged.esp
ElderOutfit.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
PuddingFace_EnhancedStandingStone.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Elizabeth's Tower - Azura Shrine.esp
NewStatueOfShalidorMagicLights.esp
PAN_WickedWitches.esp
PAN_Valerica.esp
PAN_WarriorWomen.esp
PAN_BlackBriar.esp
PAN_NPCs_DB.esp
PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
PAN_NPCs.esp
Cathedral - 3D Pine Grass.esp
ElSopa - Potions Redone - My patches by Xtudo - Missing Vanilla Potions.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
ElSopa - Potions Redone - My patches by Xtudo - Falmer Blood Elixir.esp
ElSopa - Potions Redone - My patches by Xtudo - Vaermina's Torpor.esp
ElSopa - Potions Redone - My patches by Xtudo - The White Phial.esp
Sonders_Keyword_Distribution.esp
SolitudeThroneFix_BOS.esp
EVGConditionalIdles.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remastered.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
Vokrii - Minimalistic Perks of Skyrim.esp
Odin - Vokrii Compatibility Patch.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
CFTO.esp
CFTO-iNeed-Patch.esp
CFTO - Immersive Citizens Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start LAL TKAA Patch.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
Luminosity Lighting Overhaul.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

EDIT: Update: I found an external patch for SLIF and estrus, and now with SLIF I can get the belly and butt to inflate too. Breasts still do not work either way though, so I would still appreciate any help I can get.

EDIT 2: On a second look it appears that as soon as SLIF registers the breeder effect, the body gets an immediate inflation bump (breasts included, though far less inflated than uunp used to), after this point, each inflation cycle is a smaller effect, and with the breasts it is unoticable, but it does happen.

So my conclusion from these observations is that I have absolutely no idea how SLIF is supposed to work, but that does not seem like intended behaviour. I also tried several changes through the SLIF MCM but none of them made any visible changes to the described behaviours at all

After digging into this issue, I've determined that Estrus Chaurus+ doesn't read 3BA/3BBB breast bones, only CBBE breast bones, both have a different naming conventions. For those having proper breast expansion with clothes, that's because your clothes are probably CBBE, not 3BA/3BBB.

CBBE (what Estrus Chaurus+ reads for Breast Expansion):

NPC L Breast <CBBE BBP single bone breast weighting>
NPC R Breast <CBBE BBP single bone breast weighting>
NPC L Breast01 <CBBE TBBP second bone>
NPC R Breast01 <CBBE TBBP second bone>

CBBE 3BA/3BBB (what Estrus Chaurus+ ignores for Breast Expansion):
L Breast01
L Breast02 <--- <most similar to NPC L Breast>
L Breast03
R Breast01
R Breast02 <--- <most similar to NPC R Breast>
R Breast03

You could theoretically make a patch, which replaces the variables for NPC L Breast, with L Breast02. The scripts just need to be rewritten to accept both CBBE bone structures and their naming conventions simultaneously.

AKA, Estrus Chaurus+ has an incompatibility with CBBE 3BA/3BBB, and needs a patch made.

Edited by Dnutsteele
16 minutes ago, Dnutsteele said:

After digging into this issue, I've determined that Estrus Chaurus+ doesn't read 3BA/3BBB breast bones, only CBBE breast bones, both have a different naming conventions. For those having proper breast expansion with clothes, that's because your clothes are probably CBBE, not 3BA/3BBB.

CBBE (what Estrus Chaurus+ reads for Breast Expansion):

NPC L Breast <the primary breast weighting>
NPC R Breast <the primary breast weighting>
NPC L Breast01 <not sure where this is used>
NPC R Breast01 <not sure where this is used>

CBBE 3BA/3BBB (what Estrus Chaurus+ ignores for Breast Expansion):
L Breast01
L Breast02 <--- <most similar to NPC L Breast>
L Breast03
R Breast01
R Breast02 <--- <most similar to NPC R Breast>
R Breast03

You could theoretically make a patch, which replaces the variables for NPC L Breast, with L Breast02. The scripts just need to be rewritten to accept both CBBE bone structures and their naming conventions simultaneously.

AKA, Estrus Chaurus+ has an incompatibility with CBBE 3BA/3BBB, and needs a patch made.

if we could use a patch to use morphs like bigbelly/pregbelly and breasts breastsSSH it would be better i think i tried doing something similar to that but got annoyed cause i didnt have the stuff to compile 

10 hours ago, Arastal said:

if we could use a patch to use morphs like bigbelly/pregbelly and breasts breastsSSH it would be better i think i tried doing something similar to that but got annoyed cause i didnt have the stuff to compile 

This is in fact what I ended up doing, actually, (only in more detail into which morphs exactly I am toying with, and in what way, for example, negative nipple size growth, because for some reason they grow toward the negative side, and they look really weird when the breasts are large and they remain the same), but it took quite a bit of trial and error and a lot of testing to get it to work nicely with my particular body preset.

Overall, once you manage a one-time big and tiring effort of accumulating all the source files of all mods required, it is about 40-50 minutes of recompiling, entering the game, getting pregnant, and skipping a few days, repeatedly (it is also essential to make sure the way morphs get reset after birth to the way they were before, which means you gotta wait out at least the short birth, which is still a min or two).

I recommend it only for people really particular about the fine details of their game.

Looks like SLIF also has some incompatibility with 3BBB, which most users have worked around with body morphs. Estrus Chaurus+ has SLIF integration, but that integration is calling for Nodes which are missing from SLIF jsons.

The SLIF jsons (even the most up-to-date one I could find, "003_CBBE_SE_TulliusVER.json") do not recognize the new bone names introduced with 3BBB. Now I'm not a SLIF user, but to fix the SLIF integration you can rewrite the Estrus Chaurus+ scripts to use morphs instead of nodes, or update your SLIF json with the 6 new 3BBB breast bones and modify the Estrus Chaurus+ code to call them, which are again as follows:

L Breast01
L Breast02
L Breast03
R Breast01
R Breast02
R Breast03

Edited by Dnutsteele
9 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

This is in fact what I ended up doing, actually, (only in more detail into which morphs exactly I am toying with, and in what way, for example, negative nipple size growth, because for some reason they grow toward the negative side, and they look really weird when the breasts are large and they remain the same), but it took quite a bit of trial and error and a lot of testing to get it to work nicely with my particular body preset.

Overall, once you manage a one-time big and tiring effort of accumulating all the source files of all mods required, it is about 40-50 minutes of recompiling, entering the game, getting pregnant, and skipping a few days, repeatedly (it is also essential to make sure the way morphs get reset after birth to the way they were before, which means you gotta wait out at least the short birth, which is still a min or two).

I recommend it only for people really particular about the fine details of their game.

can you post the edited file? the compiled and pre compiled please? i cant seem to get it to work and i dont really know how to code aside from small edits i should have what i need to compile it but if i dont i know where to get the stuff for it so i just need the modified version if it works with morphmodus

Edited by Arastal
26 minutes ago, Dnutsteele said:

I have edited the script sources, but compiling these is throwing me for a loop. Basically, I integrated 3BBB into the TorpedoFix. Can't test my code but here's the work so far on it if anyone happens to have a compile ready environment for Estrus Chaurus+

zzestruschaurusmcmscript.psc 48.49 kB · 1 download zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc 32.1 kB · 1 download zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc 34.33 kB · 1 download

looked at some of your edits you need to get rid of the old stuff to avoid using nioverridde from slif trust me its going to look like shit if you use these and don't use the breast bones same issue use the morphs like breastnewsh so you don't end up with something weird plus you get to control how it all grows so you can avoid weird stuff with the belly and ass which by the way the mod has a issue with because of it using nio and why i had to disable growth and preg from the mod and why im here trying to fix it

5 hours ago, Dnutsteele said:

Looks like SLIF also has some incompatibility with 3BBB, which most users have worked around with body morphs. Estrus Chaurus+ has SLIF integration, but that integration is calling for Nodes which are missing from SLIF jsons.

The SLIF jsons (even the most up-to-date one I could find, "003_CBBE_SE_TulliusVER.json") do not recognize the new bone names introduced with 3BBB. Now I'm not a SLIF user, but to fix the SLIF integration you can rewrite the Estrus Chaurus+ scripts to use morphs instead of nodes, or update your SLIF json with the 6 new 3BBB breast bones and modify the Estrus Chaurus+ code to call them, which are again as follows:

L Breast01
L Breast02
L Breast03
R Breast01
R Breast02
R Breast03

also theres a newer file then that i dont remember if i found it or made it though since ive made a few but ill send it has all the knew morphs in the current version of 3ba so there should be no problem using any of these since the old ones where removed also slif doesnt support editing the bones for 3ba and you shouldnt anyways since itll just look cursed so to make a 3ba patch it has to be with morphs or just dont bother its like that for all mods like this sucks yeah but its worth since morphs are better anyways

004_Custom_3BA_Bodymorphs.json 004_Custom_3BA_Lists.json

Edited by Arastal
1 hour ago, Arastal said:

looked at some of your edits you need to get rid of the old stuff to avoid using nioverridde from slif trust me its going to look like shit if you use these and don't use the breast bones same issue use the morphs like breastnewsh so you don't end up with something weird plus you get to control how it all grows so you can avoid weird stuff with the belly and ass which by the way the mod has a issue with because of it using nio and why i had to disable growth and preg from the mod and why im here trying to fix it

It was more of a proof of concept that I could get the script without errors then compile it (missing some sort of source .psc possibly, arg!), then I was going to add a separate tick box for picking NIOverride or Bodymorph (as CBBE 1-2 bone bodies work fine, don't fix what ain't broke) and actually figure out how to write a bodymorph function call...

1 hour ago, Arastal said:

also theres a newer file then that i dont remember if i found it or made it though since ive made a few but ill send it has all the knew morphs in the current version of 3ba so there should be no problem using any of these since the old ones where removed also slif doesnt support editing the bones for 3ba and you shouldnt anyways since itll just look cursed so to make a 3ba patch it has to be with morphs or just dont bother its like that for all mods like this sucks yeah but its worth since morphs are better anyways

This is useful, thanks! I do note that the 3BBB bone nodes are still absent from "004_Custom_3BA_Bodymorphs.json". No issue for bodymorphs of course, sneaking in the 3BBB nodes shouldn't cause too many issues(?).

"004_Custom_3BA_Lists.json" certainly is what I needed to find if I want to make a patch for SLIF integration.

Here's my compile log from PCA 2022.1 if anyone has advice on what's going wrong. The same errors show when I try to compile either my patch or Estrus Chaurus+ included sources, not just my edit (though the small psc's do compile) so I believe it's a missing psc:

Spoiler

zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(161,9): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(161,9): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(165,40): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(165,40): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(171,29): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(171,29): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(174,29): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(174,29): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(480,11): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(480,11): zzEstrusChaurusBirth is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(480,32): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(480,46): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(486,22): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(486,22): zzEstrusChaurusFluids is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(486,44): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(497,11): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(497,11): zzEstrusChaurusResidual is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(497,35): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(497,49): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(498,30): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(498,30): zzEstrusChaurusResidualScale is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(498,59): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(498,9): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(612,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(612,6): fIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(612,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(612,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(613,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(613,6): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(613,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(613,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(619,23): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(619,23): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(619,38): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(619,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(621,7): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(621,7): fIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(621,7): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(621,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(622,7): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(622,7): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(622,7): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(622,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(686,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(686,6): fIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(686,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(686,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(687,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(687,6): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(687,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(699,23): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(699,23): kIncubationOff is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(699,38): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(699,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(701,7): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(701,7): kIncubationOff is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(701,7): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(701,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(23,35): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(5,35): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,22): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,22): zzEstrusChaurusGender is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,44): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,58): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,112): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,112): zzEstrusChaurusGender is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,134): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,105): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(466,22): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(466,22): zzEstrusDisablePregnancy is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(466,47): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(620,9): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(620,9): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(620,24): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(620,42): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(620,42): cannot relatively compare variables to None
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(621,24): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(621,24): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(621,39): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(621,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(141,9): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(141,9): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(145,40): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(145,40): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(151,29): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(151,29): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(154,29): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(154,29): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(490,11): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(490,11): zzEstrusChaurusBirth is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(490,32): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(490,46): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(496,22): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(496,22): zzEstrusChaurusFluids is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(496,44): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(505,11): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(505,11): zzEstrusChaurusResidual is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(505,35): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(505,49): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(506,30): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(506,30): zzEstrusChaurusResidualScale is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(506,59): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(506,9): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(618,5): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(618,5): fIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(618,5): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(618,4): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(619,5): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(619,5): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(619,5): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(619,4): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(685,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(685,6): fIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(685,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(685,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(686,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(686,6): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(686,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(695,23): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(695,23): kIncubationOff is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(695,38): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(695,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(697,7): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(697,7): kIncubationOff is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(697,7): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(697,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(888,34): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(121,32): GetStringVer is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(121,32): cannot call the member function GetStringVer alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(139,10): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(139,10): zzEstrusDisablePregnancy is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(139,35): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(153,9): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(153,9): zzEstrusDisablePregnancy is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(153,34): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,22): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,22): zzEstrusChaurusGender is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,44): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,58): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,113): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,113): zzEstrusChaurusGender is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,135): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,106): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(193,8): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(193,8): TentacleSpitEnabled is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(194,37): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(194,37): TentacleSpitChance is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(194,30): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(194,30): cannot relatively compare variables to None
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(7,35): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(23,5): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(23,5): fHatchingDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(23,5): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(23,4): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(24,5): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(24,5): kHatchingEgg is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(24,5): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(34,31): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(34,31): kHatchingEgg is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(34,44): cannot get the length of ::nonevar as it isn't an array
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(34,58): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(34,58): kHatchingEgg is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(34,58): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(38,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(38,6): fHatchingDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(38,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(38,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(39,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(39,6): kHatchingEgg is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(39,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(39,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(919,34): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script

59 minutes ago, Dnutsteele said:

It was more of a proof of concept that I could get the script without errors then compile it (missing some sort of source .psc possibly, arg!), then I was going to add a separate tick box for picking NIOverride or Bodymorph (as CBBE 1-2 bone bodies work fine, don't fix what ain't broke) and actually figure out how to write a bodymorph function call...

This is useful, thanks! I do note that the 3BBB bone nodes are still absent from "004_Custom_3BA_Bodymorphs.json". No issue for bodymorphs of course, sneaking in the 3BBB nodes shouldn't cause too many issues(?).

"004_Custom_3BA_Lists.json" certainly is what I needed to find if I want to make a patch for SLIF integration.

Here's my compile log from PCA 2022.1 if anyone has advice on what's going wrong. The same errors show when I try to compile either my patch or Estrus Chaurus+ included sources, not just my edit (though the small psc's do compile) so I believe it's a missing psc:

Reveal hidden contents

zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(161,9): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(161,9): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(165,40): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(165,40): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(171,29): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(171,29): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(174,29): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(174,29): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(480,11): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(480,11): zzEstrusChaurusBirth is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(480,32): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(480,46): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(486,22): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(486,22): zzEstrusChaurusFluids is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(486,44): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(497,11): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(497,11): zzEstrusChaurusResidual is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(497,35): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(497,49): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(498,30): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(498,30): zzEstrusChaurusResidualScale is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(498,59): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(498,9): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(612,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(612,6): fIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(612,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(612,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(613,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(613,6): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(613,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(613,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(619,23): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(619,23): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(619,38): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(619,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(621,7): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(621,7): fIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(621,7): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(621,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(622,7): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(622,7): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(622,7): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(622,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(686,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(686,6): fIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(686,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(686,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(687,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(687,6): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(687,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(699,23): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(699,23): kIncubationOff is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(699,38): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(699,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(701,7): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(701,7): kIncubationOff is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(701,7): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(701,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(23,35): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(5,35): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,22): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,22): zzEstrusChaurusGender is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,44): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,58): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,112): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,112): zzEstrusChaurusGender is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,134): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(178,105): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(466,22): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(466,22): zzEstrusDisablePregnancy is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(466,47): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(620,9): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(620,9): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(620,24): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(620,42): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(620,42): cannot relatively compare variables to None
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(621,24): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(621,24): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(621,39): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusevents.psc(621,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(141,9): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(141,9): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(145,40): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(145,40): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(151,29): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(151,29): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(154,29): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(154,29): kfSLAExposure is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(490,11): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(490,11): zzEstrusChaurusBirth is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(490,32): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(490,46): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(496,22): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(496,22): zzEstrusChaurusFluids is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(496,44): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(505,11): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(505,11): zzEstrusChaurusResidual is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(505,35): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(505,49): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(506,30): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(506,30): zzEstrusChaurusResidualScale is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(506,59): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(506,9): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(618,5): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(618,5): fIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(618,5): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(618,4): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(619,5): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(619,5): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(619,5): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(619,4): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(685,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(685,6): fIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(685,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(685,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(686,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(686,6): kIncubationDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(686,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(695,23): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(695,23): kIncubationOff is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(695,38): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(695,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(697,7): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(697,7): kIncubationOff is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(697,7): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(697,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(888,34): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(121,32): GetStringVer is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(121,32): cannot call the member function GetStringVer alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(139,10): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(139,10): zzEstrusDisablePregnancy is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(139,35): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(153,9): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(153,9): zzEstrusDisablePregnancy is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(153,34): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,22): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,22): zzEstrusChaurusGender is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,44): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,58): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,113): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,113): zzEstrusChaurusGender is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,135): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(171,106): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(193,8): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(193,8): TentacleSpitEnabled is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(194,37): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(194,37): TentacleSpitChance is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(194,30): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestruschaurusae.psc(194,30): cannot relatively compare variables to None
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(7,35): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(23,5): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(23,5): fHatchingDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(23,5): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(23,4): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(24,5): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(24,5): kHatchingEgg is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(24,5): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(34,31): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(34,31): kHatchingEgg is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(34,44): cannot get the length of ::nonevar as it isn't an array
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(34,58): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(34,58): kHatchingEgg is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(34,58): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(38,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(38,6): fHatchingDue is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(38,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(38,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(39,6): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(39,6): kHatchingEgg is not a property on script mcm or one of its parents
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(39,6): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzchauruseggsscript.psc(39,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zzestrusbreedereffectscript.psc(919,34): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script

we dont use bones for body modification stuff because it causes issues and plus theres no point since we have bodymorphs anyways your getting a weird error with what looks like sexlab? dunno ill try compiling

Turns out it wasn't a missing psc, but having MCM.psc from MCM Helper in my script source folder. Reading the compile logs makes a whole lot of sense now.

image.jpeg.81ef54fc50e6d550578795ec68ae5542.jpeg

There are some issues still, but I'm just happy to see my test working on the 3BBB body. There is a small crease under the breasts, and the nipples end up somewhat flat (and the nips go flat when they deflate). Presumedly morphs would keep everything proportional where my rudimentary bone node formula doesn't (though with enough tweaking to the exact calcs, it could work).

image.jpeg.f8cb1588c6de6c45720204fa25281296.jpeg

EDIT: Turns out the simplest solution was the best solution! The bone weighting is good enough not to need any complex calculations like was required for TBBP bodies torpedo fix. Only L Breast 1, and R Breast 1 needed to receive scales. The image above is with the simple calcs, scale on the extreme ends.

Here's the compiled script files, no Sexlab Inflation Framework required for 3BBB and Estrus Chaurus+. Not tested with SLIF but there shouldn't be any difference with this edit. If you want to add the changes to an existing game save, make sure you're not infested or scaled by Estrus Chaurus or any other mods first, and that default scaling is checked in your mod menu.

zzestruschaurusmcmscript.pexzzestruschaurusaliasscript.pexzzestrusbreedereffectscript.pex

Edited by Dnutsteele
13 hours ago, Dnutsteele said:

Turns out it wasn't a missing psc, but having MCM.psc from MCM Helper in my script source folder. Reading the compile logs makes a whole lot of sense now.

image.jpeg.81ef54fc50e6d550578795ec68ae5542.jpeg

There are some issues still, but I'm just happy to see my test working on the 3BBB body. There is a small crease under the breasts, and the nipples end up somewhat flat (and the nips go flat when they deflate). Presumedly morphs would keep everything proportional where my rudimentary bone node formula doesn't (though with enough tweaking to the exact calcs, it could work).

image.jpeg.f8cb1588c6de6c45720204fa25281296.jpeg

EDIT: Turns out the simplest solution was the best solution! The bone weighting is good enough not to need any complex calculations like was required for TBBP bodies torpedo fix. Only L Breast 1, and R Breast 1 needed to receive scales. The image above is with the simple calcs, scale on the extreme ends.

Here's the compiled script files, no Sexlab Inflation Framework required for 3BBB and Estrus Chaurus+. Not tested with SLIF but there shouldn't be any difference with this edit. If you want to add the changes to an existing game save, make sure you're not infested or scaled by Estrus Chaurus or any other mods first, and that default scaling is checked in your mod menu.

zzestruschaurusmcmscript.pex 37.28 kB · 1 download zzestruschaurusaliasscript.pex 23.46 kB · 1 download zzestrusbreedereffectscript.pex 25.87 kB · 1 download

i was going to use it until i saw that i can see the vertices stretch lol the main reason why you dont use bones to increase the size of the body parts on 3ba 

Screenshot 2024-02-09 234413.png