7 hours ago, sperostrike said:

Some of the scaling isn't working. The scaling works for the breasts but the glutes and belly are not increasing over time like they should be. I have mods such as inflation framework and fill her up that also mess with belly scaling so I am not sure if they have something to do with it. 

I'm assuming by inflation framework you mean SLIF? If you have that setup correctly it should be handling the body scaling from both EC+ and FHU. I use both in my game and it works well, though SLIF definitely has a learning curve. Do any mods aside from EC+ successfully change the belly and butt nodes? If not the problem is the body you're using, you need one that uses the belly node and to have run bodyslide. Make sure the skeleton isn't being overwritten as well. If other mods do successfully change those nodes, make sure you have the node sizes set high and change speed to fast in EC+, it may be that the scaled changes are too small to see if it's only been a short time.

Thank you, Bane Master, for your excellent mod. I have used it in every Skyrim playthrough for years.

An issue has developed in that my character gets pregnant with chaurus eggs from a spit attack, but not from a Defeat physical assault. My load order and everything else are the same as before as best as I can determine, with no overwrites except for sound and texture addons overwriting EstrusforSkyrimV 160r1. The only other change I notice is that on your last MCM page, Estrus Chaurus+ now fails to recognize I have FNIS Creature Pack installed (I have version 7.6). I might think that with this more recent version, FNIS changed the encoding in a way that makes it difficult for your mod to identify, but if that were the source of the problem, I expect someone else would have mentioned it on this topic before me. However, I haven't read every post on this thread, so I may have missed it. If my problem has already been solved, I apologize; please be so kind as to reference the page with the solution.

15 hours ago, wren888 said:

Thank you, Bane Master, for your excellent mod. I have used it in every Skyrim playthrough for years.

An issue has developed in that my character gets pregnant with chaurus eggs from a spit attack, but not from a Defeat physical assault. My load order and everything else are the same as before as best as I can determine, with no overwrites except for sound and texture addons overwriting EstrusforSkyrimV 160r1. The only other change I notice is that on your last MCM page, Estrus Chaurus+ now fails to recognize I have FNIS Creature Pack installed (I have version 7.6). I might think that with this more recent version, FNIS changed the encoding in a way that makes it difficult for your mod to identify, but if that were the source of the problem, I expect someone else would have mentioned it on this topic before me. However, I haven't read every post on this thread, so I may have missed it. If my problem has already been solved, I apologize; please be so kind as to reference the page with the solution.

Afraid I have no other recent reports of problems  (although maybe your post will encourage others).

I'll take a look at the fnis check code

EC sends a ModEvent "ECBirthCompleted" when pregnancy and Egg birthing are complete

@Bane Master - If you are taking a look at the code, I could use EC+ sending a mod event for 'ECBirthStarted' in addition to Birth Completed.

I would like SexLab Parasites to flush out Chaurus worms and Spider eggs when the played gives birth to chaurus eggs. 

I currently implemented the effect using the 'birth completed' event, but it would look better if the parasites were flushed and removed before eggs started poping out :)

On 7/14/2020 at 7:50 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

EC sends a ModEvent "ECBirthCompleted" when pregnancy and Egg birthing are complete

@Bane Master - If you are taking a look at the code, I could use EC+ sending a mod event for 'ECBirthStarted' in addition to Birth Completed.

I would like SexLab Parasites to flush out Chaurus worms and Spider eggs when the played gives birth to chaurus eggs. 

I currently implemented the effect using the 'birth completed' event, but it would look better if the parasites were flushed and removed before eggs started poping out :)

Sure - I'll try and get something out in the next day or so. I aim to send the event just as the actor rolls from their side to their back so as to not mess with the lay down anim.

On 7/14/2020 at 3:57 AM, wren888 said:

Estrus Chaurus+ now fails to recognize I have FNIS Creature Pack installed (I have version 7.6)

So - the solution to this was unexpected. I checked the EC+ code and it was fine, but when I checked what the FNIS function to get the version was actually returning it was nothing!

As I was now sure this wasn't an EC+ issue I tried recompiling FNISCreatureVersion.psc and following this my version of Creatures shows up and is listed as compatible.

So it seems this issue is a bad copy of FNISCreatureVersion.pex in the current FNIS Creatures release (now I think about it that would also explain why it wasn't shown as present by SexLab the last time I started a new game!).

On the up side - the EC compatibility message is purely advisory - it won't affect how the mod works even if it cannot get the version as long as Creatures is in fact correctly installed. 

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

So - the solution to this was unexpected. I checked the EC+ code and it was fine, but when I checked what the FNIS function to get the version was actually returning it was nothing!

As I was now sure this wasn't an EC+ issue I tried recompiling FNISCreatureVersion.psc and following this my version of Creatures shows up and is listed as compatible.

So it seems this issue is a bad copy of FNISCreatureVersion.pex in the current FNIS Creatures release (now I think about it that would also explain why it wasn't shown as present by SexLab the last time I started a new game!).

On the up side - the EC compatibility message is purely advisory - it won't affect how the mod works even if it cannot get the version as long as Creatures is in fact correctly installed. 

I'm glad to hear confirmation that the EC compatibility message is advisory only, which is what I had gleaned from what someone somewhere on this thread said. Of course, if I'm reading you correctly, a problematic FNIS Creature Pack 7.6 is still a problem for your mod to operate as designed (i.e., the Defeat assault pregnancy failure I mentioned before). Can you think of a solution? Possibilities that come to my mind are 1. Going back to a previous version of FNIS Creature Pack. I don't know if that would cause other problems or not. 2. Waiting until the next version of FNIS Creature comes out and hope they fix what turned out to be a bad copy. 3. A temporary work-around patch for your mod.

Or, when you say, "bad copy," do you mean we should download and install it from Skyrim Nexus again?

There are so many things I don't know about with regard to mods and modding, so if something I say makes no sense, that's probably why.

11 hours ago, wren888 said:

I'm glad to hear confirmation that the EC compatibility message is advisory only, which is what I had gleaned from what someone somewhere on this thread said. Of course, if I'm reading you correctly, a problematic FNIS Creature Pack 7.6 is still a problem for your mod to operate as designed (i.e., the Defeat assault pregnancy failure I mentioned before). Can you think of a solution? Possibilities that come to my mind are 1. Going back to a previous version of FNIS Creature Pack. I don't know if that would cause other problems or not. 2. Waiting until the next version of FNIS Creature comes out and hope they fix what turned out to be a bad copy. 3. A temporary work-around patch for your mod.

Or, when you say, "bad copy," do you mean we should download and install it from Skyrim Nexus again?

There are so many things I don't know about with regard to mods and modding, so if something I say makes no sense, that's probably why.

I have FNIS Creature 7.6, EC+ and Defeat and when defeated my character can get pregnant from Chaurus.  

I'm not using the Fixed version of Defeat that was put into the thread but the last version in the download page.

Also when defeated is the animation a vaginal animation?  If not then no pregnancy will happen.

4 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Also when defeated is the animation a vaginal animation? 

That's correct - it has to be vaginal.

15 hours ago, wren888 said:

I don't think re-downloading will fix it as I suspect it is a problem in this release of FNIS creatures which causes it not to send it's version number when asked. 

However you don't need to do anything as EC+ only displays what it thinks the version is and if it's compatible. The mod will work as long as creatures is  installed even if the EC MCM doesn't show it as present.

8 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

I have FNIS Creature 7.6, EC+ and Defeat and when defeated my character can get pregnant from Chaurus.  

I'm not using the Fixed version of Defeat that was put into the thread but the last version in the download page.

Also when defeated is the animation a vaginal animation?  If not then no pregnancy will happen.

Thanks for your guidance, ercramer. I'll continue to use Defeat 5.3.5, but uninstall its thread's patches, as you suggest. Then I'll clean the save, of course. And yes, vaginal impregnation only, of course.

4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

That's correct - it has to be vaginal.

I don't think re-downloading will fix it as I suspect it is a problem in this release of FNIS creatures which causes it not to send it's version number when asked. 

However you don't need to do anything as EC+ only displays what it thinks the version is and if it's compatible. The mod will work as long as creatures is  installed even if the EC MCM doesn't show it as present.

Right. Vaginal only. And thanks for the patch with the "ECBirthStarted" ModEvent.

Solution.

I found why my character was becoming pregnant only from Estrus Chaurus tentacles but not from a Defeat assault. It was a conflict with SL Separate Orgasms, which is inactive during a tentacle attack, but is active during a Defeat attack. I found on the SLSO download page a patch called SLSO Estrus Chaurus + v4.346, which works with the most recent EC+ Version 4.371 as well. This also works with Defeat 5.3.5 with or withou the Defeat Waxen Patch.

Thanks, Bane Master and ercramer69, for helping me narrow down the problem. It was only when I ruled out EC+ and Defeat as the source of my difficulty that I figured out it might be a conflict with SLSO.

Thanks for the update.

But the 64K dollar question is...Do all the animations work with this version? Namely, "Double Tentacle" animation. (Name may not be right, but there`s definitely "Double" in the title) It was broken the last time you(or perhaps Estrus) updated. I know it`s a tiny bug the only effects some people, but it`s SOOO annoying. There`s so few animations, as it is.

11 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Is possible place a chaurus egg container on the floor at the moment of the labor instead of all those eggs

I remember seeing one egg lying Animation with something like that.

I`ve been pondering birthing an Egg-sac as well. BUT, don`t have end too fast. Maybe a box of text pops up " A fleshy sack emerges from your fertile womb. You watch in fascination as it grows bigger from the eggs pouring out of you, and into it." Then the animation plays out. Perhaps have a tiny chaurus egg-sac appear between legs, then gradually grow to full size over the course of the birthing animation. Or not. I`m just talking out my ass, after all.

Chrome keeps blocking the download as dangerous.  Weird it didn't do that with previous versions.

EDIT: Nevermind, Chrome is flagging everydownload from every sight as dangerous for some reason.  Makes zero sense.

2 hours ago, rcy68 said:

..Do all the animations work with this version?

EC+ supports assets from 1.60r

I'm afraid it is both beyond my skills and my available coding time to try to reverse engineer newer versions of Estrus to include their animations. 

If anyone else ever manages to make them (or any other equally high quality tentacle anims) work in Sexlab via SLAL I'll happily add/update them

Does this support morphs directly?

I could make the Estrus animations into a SLAL pack. If someone secures permission I can do it.

Is permission already granted?

Making a SLAL pack out of them is way different to relying on the Estrus install.

A SLAL pack would almost certainly have to double-up on the animation use, so there's a downside there.

I don't really recommend it.

It's probably better to play the animations from Estrus. I had a look at the FNIS file; they are regular sequential animations with anim-objects.

It's much better to just play them directly.

Estrus already has the FNIS done for them, you just need to reference the appropriate names.