3 hours ago, kakaer said:

I don't know, that is why I wrote here. I did everything correctly and according to the instalation instructions.

Also check LO:

zzEstrus.esp (esp doesn't need to be active)

[DCL or dDEC here]

Estrus Chaurus+

and any other Estrus related mod here

I doubt this could be the issue, but here are two versions I know that work:

EstrusForSkyrim 240 => you still can download that version from Nexus (that's the version I use atm)

EstrusForSkyrim 160

and the ones between and lower up to v120 as Naps-On-Dirt pointed out

If this doesn't help, then you have messed up somewhere and we need more infos like LO and FNIS output

The egg laying animation will trigger, even when another animation is running; and other animations will trigger when the egg laying animation is running. Is there anything that can be done about that? 99 times out of 100 it`s merely an annoyance. But that 1 time it`ll cause CTD. Oh, and NPCs starting dialogue("Stop! You`ve violated the Law!" sorta stuff) will interrupt it, too.

Also, my PC found herself in an interesting situation: she had chaurus and spider eggs incubating in her, as well as soulgems(SGO3), AND cum-bloating from Fill Her Up mod. Holy Shit was she huge! It looked like she was pregnant with 2 full grown cows, and a few goats, she was so big. And her breasts where really big, too, but nowhere near as extreme as her belly. Is there a mod that handles multiple mods causing body morphing? Pretty sure there is, but can`t remember the name. Kinda/sorta makes sense it stacking, as more and more stuff is growing in her belly, but DAMN.

Last thing: would it really be THAT hard to fix the Double Tentacle animation? There`s just so few animations for this mod that the loss of one kinda sucks.:'((installing older version of Estrus doesn`t work for me)

But anyway...Thanks for all your work. I do love tentacles, beastiality and forced breeding. And if any of the stuff above is just a "me" thing(conflicts, load order, etc.), sorry to bother you with it.

40 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That was fast. Thanks. I`ll check it out.

So the egg laying interrupting other animations is "just the way it is", then? If so, so be it. Shit happens. As long as a perfect storm of several events triggering doesn`t happen on top of it, it`s merely unfortunate, no CTD.

16 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Japp, that's how it goes.

Can't count the times anymore my PC had to have sex while laying eggs.

I can't say that I don't like it ?

11 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

It's pretty much the same for the other egg laying mods.

Okely dee dokely! Thanks.

On 3/23/2020 at 7:45 PM, Redrick88 said:

I had the same problem, so I tried editing the source file for Estrus Chaurus and the animation list.

It works for me, if it doesn't, I'm not the person to aks :P

I use mod manager but it should work regardless:
- backup the files shown below!!!

- replace the files, psc does nothing but contains the source
  - zzestruschaurusanim.pex is located in .\scripts\ in either the install dir or the estrus chaurus mod folder.

- zzestruschaurusanim.psc is locate in .\scripts\source

- FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt is in .\meshes\actors\character\animations\EstrusChaurus\

Now it should show the new animations (made this for Estrus 2.50Beta, might only work with that).

The animations are a bit longer than the original so some of the sounds, notifications and effects (dwemer traps mostly)  don't work entirely as intended, I might check that out.

zzestruschaurusanim.psc 11.42 kB · 9 downloads zzestruschaurusanim.pex 12.62 kB · 10 downloads FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt 35.43 kB · 10 downloads

Thanks for taking the time to do this ?

I'll test it out - if all is well I'll take a look at releasing an updated version support the current animations. 

22 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Thanks for taking the time to do this ?

I'll test it out - if all is well I'll take a look at releasing an updated version support the current animations. 

I tried it just now

Added them to bottom of a current game, which already had active

SxLab EstrusForSkyrimV250beta-33102-2-5beta

SxLab EstrusForSkyrim Z Addon V112-33102-1-12

Then

Created a patch file for MO from the 2 new scripts

Added it below Estrus Chaurus4.37 in the Left Pane

Checked the new scripts overwrote the old ones OK

Checked Estrus Spider 3.94 v3 as below both on the Left Pane

Activated Estrus Chaurus

Activated the Script Patch

Activated Estrus Spider

Checked the plug in order matched

Visited the spiders at Morthal

Worked fine with the PC

Worked just as well with both PC and Follower - even after the follower, in her excitement, managed to get spat at from within appropriate social distancing protocols

In fact the 250b anims work better than the 160r ones, which 'lost' the main tentacle inserts for some unknown reason a few generations ago, and which never came back

Agree with original poster @Redrick88 that

- The anim lengths/repeats needs a bit of adjusting

- The sounds are also in need of tlc.  What I got sounded like some 50yr Far Eastern restaurateur trying to fill his handkerchief whilst peeking into the waitresses' toilet

But such is life

It's good anyway, a great piece of work by @Redrick88 , and you'll probably make it all end up even better than before ?

Greetings, all.

I updated FNIS XXL and the Creature add-on for it. Was setting up the MCM for a new play-through, and I noticed that on the page of EC+ MCM where it shows all the other mods with the boxes that are ticked, letting me know all is fine with said mods, the FNIS Creature box isn`t ticked. Just thought I`d throw that out there in case the powers-that-be didn`t know. Haven`t started the new game yet, so no idea what effect it`s going to have. Nothing bad, I hope, since I don`t have the old Creature add-on version, anymore. Yeah, I should have back-ups of everything, but that would take up a huge chunk of space on my computer. It really should be S.O.P. for modders to keep a few older versions around, in case the new version is borked, or something. But, hey...nothings' perfect. I`m just glad ya`ll do what you do.

Thanks for all your work.

• 2 weeks later...

Why are my EC+ animations not playing when I trigger an EC+ event? I have all the animations registered in the MCM menu and all animations are activated in SL Animation Loader. It worked fine until I added more animations. Now I have over 400 creature animations and over 200 human animations. The only thing I can think of is that maybe there's an animation limit in SL Animation Loader. Has anyone else  had this problem? 

Also, I'm triggering events through Deviously Cursed Loot but I don't think that's the problem considering it was working fine until I added more animations.

4 hours ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

Why are my EC+ animations not playing when I trigger an EC+ event? I have all the animations registered in the MCM menu and all animations are activated in SL Animation Loader. It worked fine until I added more animations. Now I have over 400 creature animations and over 200 human animations. The only thing I can think of is that maybe there's an animation limit in SL Animation Loader. Has anyone else  had this problem? 

Also, I'm triggering events through Deviously Cursed Loot but I don't think that's the problem considering it was working fine until I added more animations.

I believe SexLab itself has a limit of 500 animations, so you are over.

On 3/26/2020 at 10:25 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Also check LO:

zzEstrus.esp (esp doesn't need to be active)

[DCL or dDEC here]

Estrus Chaurus+

and any other Estrus related mod here

I doubt this could be the issue, but here are two versions I know that work:

EstrusForSkyrim 240 => you still can download that version from Nexus (that's the version I use atm)

EstrusForSkyrim 160

and the ones between and lower up to v120 as Naps-On-Dirt pointed out

If this doesn't help, then you have messed up somewhere and we need more infos like LO and FNIS output

Thanks for pointing that out, I dont like having zzEstrus active.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:18 PM, sillygooseboy7 said:

Do you know if there's any way to raise the limit?

For LE I know of:

Sexlab Utility Plus (what I'm currently using)

Or Sexlab More Animations (what I used to use - note that some people have said this mod can cause issues)

On 4/23/2020 at 3:45 PM, Reesewow said:

For LE I know of:

Sexlab Utility Plus (what I'm currently using)

Or Sexlab More Animations (what I used to use - note that some people have said this mod can cause issues)

Okay I can give those a shot. Obviously they edit script files so I'd assume I should do a clean start after installing it? Or do you know if its safe to install mid-playthrough?

After giving birth, my character is stuck in the laying down position and I can't do anything to get her out of it. I've mashed all the buttons and tried all the console commands I can think of. Does anyone know a fix for this?

*Edit*: If I talk to Lydia and initiate sex, that fixes the problem. I would hate to have to do this every time though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.
I have a little issue: I can't see any tentacles at all durring the animation (I have just my character standing and moaning).
All the animations are register and enable into Sexlab.
I think the issue come from "FNIS Creature" (it's the only thing not "ok" in the list of mods) even if I have the latest version of it (7.6).
I already tried to reinstal the mod (all my mods) but it dosn't change.

PS: I'm using NMM to install my mods

Can someone help me please ?

21 minutes ago, Thespirou54 said:

Hi.
I have a little issue: I can't see any tentacles at all durring the animation (I have just my character standing and moaning).
All the animations are register and enable into Sexlab.
I think the issue come from "FNIS Creature" (it's the only thing not "ok" in the list of mods) even if I have the latest version of it (7.6).
I already tried to reinstal the mod (all my mods) but it dosn't change.

PS: I'm using NMM to install my mods

Can someone help me please ?

Got any warnings from FNIS during generation?

FNIS Creature newest version might not be recognized by Sexlab, but it still works.

In LO keep zzEstrus above Estrus+ and other Estrus addons.

Does the Estrus+ MCM show up and errors?

Are creature animations activated in Sexlab (not even sure if that would effect estrus+)

Do Sexlab animations work at all?

maybe it also helps if you fall back to an older zzEstrus version (EstrusForSkyrimV241r1 and lower)

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Got any warnings from FNIS during generation?

FNIS Creature newest version might not be recognized by Sexlab, but it still works.

In LO keep zzEstrus above Estrus+ and other Estrus addons.

Does the Estrus+ MCM show up and errors?

Are creature animations activated in Sexlab (not even sure if that would effect estrus+)

Do Sexlab animations work at all?

maybe it also helps if you fall back to an older zzEstrus version (EstrusForSkyrimV241r1 and lower)

I just figured out what was wrong: I'm bloody blind !
I forgot to instal Estrus for skyrim -_-'
Everything is fine now.
Sorry for making you lose your time donttouchmethere...

1 hour ago, Thespirou54 said:

I just figured out what was wrong: I'm bloody blind !
I forgot to instal Estrus for skyrim -_-'
Everything is fine now.
Sorry for making you lose your time donttouchmethere...

At least you found out what the issue was! ?

And you gave feedback what your solution was ?

I mean you can't run around in Skyrim only wearing invisible tentacles right? ?