On 12/7/2019 at 6:23 AM, taolatao147 said:

image.thumb.png.65bc5396d3c3f64d6d0aa5765723513f.pngI have a question. Is there MCM EC + is working correct? I remember that in previous versions it displayed more options than now. Sorry for my bad English.

You are correct that there should be more options - works fine in my games and had no other reports. Are you sure you have a compatible skeleton & all requirements?

so i got what seems like a bug, when hit by the spit it says animation beginning, then a loading screen begins and after that there\s just a kinda grey very dark green screen, can\t see my own character or anything, can pause and stuff and have to wait 1 minute until i can load a save.

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Not sure what "virginal sex parasite transfer" is - what Mod is it from?

it always happened for me with estrus chaurus you would get the glow effect after virginal sex with a chaururs, similar to after a tentacle attack and then end up pregnant.

17 hours ago, Bane Master said:

You are correct that there should be more options - works fine in my games and had no other reports. Are you sure you have a compatible skeleton & all requirements?

Thanks for rep my mess.
I was solved my problem. It seem that EC fluids plugin was incompatible with EC+'s newest version.

16 hours ago, LinksSword said:

it always happened for me with estrus chaurus you would get the glow effect after virginal sex with a chaururs, similar to after a tentacle attack and then end up pregnant.

OK - got it!  Just confusion over names, I would call that "Oviposition".

That glow is indeed the ChaurusBreederEffect triggering - I don't use SLSO but if it messes with SL stages it could prevent the effect being applied as EC waits for a specific stage in the animation and then applies it.

Haven`t popped into this forum in awhile. Me and some others were having an issue with Double Tentacle animation not working correctly. The "penetrating" tentacles disappear for the entire animation after briefly showing up at the beginning. Reverting back to previous version didn`t fix it(for me). Was that ever addressed? Or was it just a rare bug that wasn`t worth messing with? All the other Estrus animations work fine. But I do miss the DP animation. It was a good one(they all are, actually).

1 hour ago, rcy68 said:

Haven`t popped into this forum in awhile. Me and some others were having an issue with Double Tentacle animation not working correctly. The "penetrating" tentacles disappear for the entire animation after briefly showing up at the beginning. Reverting back to previous version didn`t fix it(for me). Was that ever addressed? Or was it just a rare bug that wasn`t worth messing with? All the other Estrus animations work fine. But I do miss the DP animation. It was a good one(they all are, actually).

It occurs because the Estrus author changed the way the anim works in versions later than 1.60r that made the animation inaccessible to EC - beyond my ability to fix I'm afraid. If you use the resources from 1.60r (and are not using Estrus itself) then everything works fine.

9 hours ago, Bane Master said:

It occurs because the Estrus author changed the way the anim works in versions later than 1.60r that made the animation inaccessible to EC - beyond my ability to fix I'm afraid. If you use the resources from 1.60r (and are not using Estrus itself) then everything works fine.

By that, you mean install 1.60r but disable the .esp? That`s exactly how I have it set up, now. It`s probably my fault, somehow, with load order or some mod messing things up. Or I`m just stupid. It`s so weird. The "central" tentacles show up for a few seconds, then disappear. I guess I should go bug the Estrus dude. Little confidence in it accomplishing anything, though.

Curious...if I just ran Estrus and not EC+, would that animation work right? Not gonna do it, but, like I said...curious. Although it would be nice to get the spells back. OP as hell in combat, though.

But anyway, thanks for the response, and for the mods. Man, I love you modders. Although ya`ll did ruin normal gaming for me. "What do you mean I can`t molest and enslave the women, and be a filthy slut?!" ? Shame Bethesda is committing suicide; I`m gonna miss FO and TES. Voiced protagonists...?

5 hours ago, rcy68 said:

By that, you mean install 1.60r but disable the .esp? That`s exactly how I have it set up, now. It`s probably my fault, somehow, with load order or some mod messing things up. Or I`m just stupid. It`s so weird. The "central" tentacles show up for a few seconds, then disappear. I guess I should go bug the Estrus dude. Little confidence in it accomplishing anything, though.

Curious...if I just ran Estrus and not EC+, would that animation work right? Not gonna do it, but, like I said...curious. Although it would be nice to get the spells back. OP as hell in combat, though.

But anyway, thanks for the response, and for the mods. Man, I love you modders. Although ya`ll did ruin normal gaming for me. "What do you mean I can`t molest and enslave the women, and be a filthy slut?!" ? Shame Bethesda is committing suicide; I`m gonna miss FO and TES. Voiced protagonists...?

I have exactly the same issue.  160r1 used to be fine, but this bit is now squiff

The only things that I can think on that might be different are

1 - if one starts with 240 and revert to 160r1, then something may 'hang over'.  But my saves have been stable for months on my current game and show no sign of anything wrong

2 - One of the later versions of FNIS somehow has changed the handling of the estrus animations,  Updating FNIS is the only other longer term change I've made eg when upgrading DD base mods

I started a whole new game with 160r, so nothing should be left over. I haven`t touched FNIS install in about 4 months or so. It`s just 1 animation, but there being so few, it kinda sucks. I disabled it in sexlab MCM, but it keeps running. Actually, I haven`t seen any other tentacle animation, now that I think about it. Well, all this is free, so I can`t really complain. Just mildly annoying. Maybe in a year, Estrus will get another update and fix it. Kinda doubt it. The last one happening kinda blew me away. I thought it was dead, forever. Now I wish I never noticed it. But hey, I`m so glad the person made it. Loved it in Oblivion.

Now that went and reminded me of Furo Trap. Sucks that doesn`t exist. (Please don`t mention those HORRIBLE, WRETCHED, ACCURSED animations Skyrim has, anyone)

Okay, so I haven't played in years and felt like doing another lewd run. I'm reinstalled all the usual mods now but I have a hiccup on FNIS Creaturespack. Nexus doesn't have a file for it anymore. I gone a few months back, skimming the comments, trying to search, but I been at it for a hour now and getting frustrated. I found FNIS Zoo, but no idea if that is an actual compatible replacement or not. Can anyone point me in the right direction here? My sincere thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, Mordona said:

Okay, so I haven't played in years and felt like doing another lewd run. I'm reinstalled all the usual mods now but I have a hiccup on FNIS Creaturespack. Nexus doesn't have a file for it anymore. I gone a few months back, skimming the comments, trying to search, but I been at it for a hour now and getting frustrated. I found FNIS Zoo, but no idea if that is an actual compatible replacement or not. Can anyone point me in the right direction here? My sincere thanks in advance.

It's still there it just doesn't have its own page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811?tab=files under optional files 

I've been running this mod for a long time, and it works perfectly. I am however having an issue with chaurus simply not using their spit attacks. 
It almost never happens, especially against my character. They will use the spit against followers, but for some reason, they never seem to target me. 

1 hour ago, Thelargir said:

I've been running this mod for a long time, and it works perfectly. I am however having an issue with chaurus simply not using their spit attacks. 
It almost never happens, especially against my character. They will use the spit against followers, but for some reason, they never seem to target me. 

Are your followers usually the first detected by the chaurus? They spit first, then roll into melee. See if starting the fight helps.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:21 AM, rcy68 said:

Are your followers usually the first detected by the chaurus? They spit first, then roll into melee. See if starting the fight helps.

I'm usually first, but they seem to go mostly after my followers no matter how close I get to them. 
Will try looking into some combat ai-mods or something. 

On 12/16/2019 at 11:22 PM, Thelargir said:

I'm usually first, but they seem to go mostly after my followers no matter how close I get to them. 
Will try looking into some combat ai-mods or something. 

Ah, well. It`s, never the simple answer, is it? Hope you get it worked out.

I have a quick question: Does Disease Resistance/Immunity effect the "impregnation"? I got banged repeatedly by some chaurus and spiders, and haven`t had an infestation trigger, but it triggers every time if I`m hit with tentacles. I wear an amulet with 100% disease immunity. Most likely, I`ve just gotten "lucky" by not being infested through sex(default 20% chance), I figure. And are the tentacles supposed to always infest you?

If I remember right, aren`t followers effected by the mod? I haven`t seen a tentacle attack trigger on one in a while(never on this play-through).

Lastly, when I get tentacled, the creature that triggered it doesn`t aggro anymore. That`s normal? Makes sense, since PC becomes a walking egg sac. I just feel guilty killing them when they don`t fight back. Maybe they can aggro if hit? Not a big deal. Just a little nit-picky thing that bugs me.

My "quick question" turned into a few. Sorry. Thanks for your work with these mods.

17 hours ago, rcy68 said:

I have a quick question: Does Disease Resistance/Immunity effect the "impregnation"? I got banged repeatedly by some chaurus and spiders, and haven`t had an infestation trigger, but it triggers every time if I`m hit with tentacles. I wear an amulet with 100% disease immunity. Most likely, I`ve just gotten "lucky" by not being infested through sex(default 20% chance), I figure. And are the tentacles supposed to always infest you?

If I remember right, aren`t followers effected by the mod? I haven`t seen a tentacle attack trigger on one in a while(never on this play-through).

Lastly, when I get tentacled, the creature that triggered it doesn`t aggro anymore. That`s normal? Makes sense, since PC becomes a walking egg sac. I just feel guilty killing them when they don`t fight back. Maybe they can aggro if hit? Not a big deal. Just a little nit-picky thing that bugs me.

My "quick question" turned into a few. Sorry. Thanks for your work with these mods.

FWIW, followers do get tentacled on spit attacks.  Probably (but can't be absolutely certain) from both spider and chaurus

Both followers and PC do get impregnated by Estrus chaurus and Estrus spider

9 hours ago, donkeywho said:

FWIW, followers do get tentacled on spit attacks.  Probably (but can't be absolutely certain) from both spider and chaurus

Both followers and PC do get impregnated by Estrus chaurus and Estrus spider

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get the mod to apply the belly morph. If I go into racemenu I can manually mess with a few sliders to create a pregnant affect, but the mod will only morph breasts and butt by itself. The sliders I can use manually are under the "CBBE Morphs" (pregnant belly, belly, etc) tab, and the belly slider in the "Body Morphs" tab does not work. The other body morphs sliders do work. It's not a *huge* issue since I can just manually apply the affect I suppose, but it would be nice to get it working properly and allow EC+ to do it's thing. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

3 minutes ago, StarFoxMolder said:

I can't seem to get the mod to apply the belly morph. If I go into racemenu I can manually mess with a few sliders to create a pregnant affect, but the mod will only morph breasts and butt by itself. The sliders I can use manually are under the "CBBE Morphs" (pregnant belly, belly, etc) tab, and the belly slider in the "Body Morphs" tab does not work. The other body morphs sliders do work. It's not a *huge* issue since I can just manually apply the affect I suppose, but it would be nice to get it working properly and allow EC+ to do it's thing. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

When you run Bodyslide for everything, toggle the morphs on too for the Batch build.