On 6/29/2021 at 12:02 PM, Hatoc123 said:

You sure I'm just concerned since errors arnt useally there for decoration

No it will not hurt anything but actually when I looked closer at this ... this error must occur with older versions of nvse too only when big critters are concerned and the act is vanginal and overflow.

The previous stage builds the all the values array in ar_spread  prior of there is overflow and replaces keys doing it:

if iStage == 6 ; get overflow vol spread
    if eval 0 > ar_Find sv_loc SpunkVARZ.ar_insidelocs 
        PrintD "SpunkSpOrgasm: '" + sv_loc + "' is no inside loc, skipping overflow & physprotection"
        let iStage := 8
        return
    endif
    let fVolTot := rTarget.call SpunkFuCheckOverFlow fVol sv_loc
    if fVolTot > 0
        DebugPrint "SpunkSpOrgasm: Voltot %.6f" fVolTot
        let ar_spread := call SpunkFuCalcSprayO fVol fVolTot sv_loc ar_animdef 

; --- REPLACES ARRAY RIGHT HERE if sv_loc = Vagina it returns other values like: Crotch, Legs, ZCrotch, Belly, Ass --  but Vagina is NOT among them.
    endif
    let iStage := 7    ; <--- and it's setting up for stage 7 here
    return
endif 

SpunkFuCalcSprayO will return the list built in aTargets when sending it Vagina:

elseif eval svLoc == "Vagina"
    if iPos == 2
        let aTargets := ar_list "Crotch", "Anus", "Ass"
        if eval -1 < sv_find "up" svMyPos
            ar_append aTargets "Belly"
        endif
    elseif iPos == 1
        let aTargets := ar_list "Crotch", "Legs"
    else
        let aTargets := ar_list "Crotch", "ZCrotch", "Legs"
    endif

Then when stage 7 occurs then neither Vagina nor Cervix keys will be in the array if overflow ocurred unless you fall into the condom protection code.

if iStage == 7 ; get physprotection vol spread, handle big crits
    if rTarget.NX_GetEVFl "SCR:fProtectionCondomF" || rTarget.NX_GetEVFL "SCR:fProtectionAPFI"  ;<-- birth control protection
        PrintD "SpunkSpOrgasm, 7:phys protection detected"
        if eval -1 < (ar_find sv_species SpunkVARZ.ar_bigcrits)             ;<-- is the partner a big critter
            PrintD "SpunkSpOrgasm, 7: destroying phys protection, species '" + $sv_species + "'"
            NX_ClrEVFL "SCR:fProtectionCondomF"
        elseif eval 0 < ar_size ar_spread
            rTarget.call SpunkFuCheckPhysConSpr sv_loc ar_spread   ;<-- calcs targets current condition 
        else
            let ar_spread := rTarget.call SpunkFuCheckPhysCon sv_loc fVol  ; <-- calcs targets current condition 
        endif
    endif
    if eval sv_loc == "Vagina"
        if eval -1 < (ar_find sv_species SpunkVARZ.ar_bigcrits)              
            if eval !(ar_spread)                                                                       <-- if no overflow values so array keys are there but values empty  
                let ar_spread := ar_map "Vagina"::fVol
            endif
            let ar_spread["Cervix"] := (0.1 * ar_spread["Vagina"])
            let ar_spread["Vagina"] *= 0.9

call SpunkFuDBArDump ar_spread
        endif

endif
    return
endif

So then.... I'm not sure if any spread was meant for internal vagina/cervix to begin with but I just appended them in. 

if iStage == 7 ; get physprotection vol spread, handle big crits

; This code here looks to see if protection like a condom or diaphragm is in use.

if rTarget.NX_GetEVFl "SCR:fProtectionCondomF" || rTarget.NX_GetEVFL "SCR:fProtectionAPFI"
        PrintD "SpunkSpOrgasm, 7:phys protection detected"
            PrintD "SpunkSpOrgasm, 7: destroying phys protection, species '" + $sv_species + "'"
            NX_ClrEVFL "SCR:fProtectionCondomF"
        elseif eval 0 < ar_size ar_spread
            rTarget.call SpunkFuCheckPhysConSpr sv_loc ar_spread   
        else
            let ar_spread := rTarget.call SpunkFuCheckPhysCon sv_loc fVol   ; <--- replaces the array again
        endif
    endif
    if eval sv_loc == "Vagina" ;<-- is inside the vagina  (no pull out).

; Coming in here I just appended them in and not sure if Doc really meant to splash internals to begin with... assume so. 
            if eval !(ar_spread)
                let ar_spread := ar_map "Vagina"::(fVol * 0.9), "Cervix"::(fVol * 0.1) 
            else 
                if eval Ar_HasKey ar_spread, "Vagina"  
                    let ar_spread := ar_map "Vagina"::(fVol * 0.9)
                else 
                     Ar_Append ar_spread, ar_map "Vagina"::(fVol * 0.9) 
                endif
                if eval Ar_HasKey ar_spread, "Cervix"  
                      let ar_spread := ar_map "Cervix"::(fVol * 0.1)
                else 
                     Ar_Append ar_spread, ar_map "Cervix"::(fVol * 0.1)
               endif
            endif                
            call SpunkFuDBArDump ar_spread
        endif

endif
    return
endif

Script is attached if anyone wants to play around with it - I tested it and seems to work okay. I'd give you my spunk esp but it's tweaked beyond that (utilizing SCR perks as adjustments in the arousals - can cum - code) a long time ago. 

SpunkSpOrgasmScpt.txt

Edited by eflat0

I have the latest xNSVE (6.1.6) and JIP (56.26). Of course, I also have the latest Spunk. Yet when I start the game, I get a dialogue telling me I have "JIP -1" installed, and it closes the game. I see that others have this issue but they fixed it by updating their xNSVE. I have up-to-date copies on these three mods, so what gives? Please help, thank you.

7 hours ago, Deady1 said:

I have the latest xNSVE (6.1.6) and JIP (56.26). Of course, I also have the latest Spunk. Yet when I start the game, I get a dialogue telling me I have "JIP -1" installed, and it closes the game. I see that others have this issue but they fixed it by updating their xNSVE. I have up-to-date copies on these three mods, so what gives? Please help, thank you.

I use 6.1.6 and 56.26 jip, the message you're getting indicates Jip is not loaded. you can check in the logs or get something like  FNV Diagnostics which shows you exactly what's loaded in the env when you load a saved game. If you're getting the message just when starting the game the error likely is not coming out of spunk, Spunk loads up when you load a save or start a new game from the game's menu, Spunk's checks to make sure the Jip version is 51 or higher and gives you a different message if jip is there and it isn't 51 or above, spits out the version number it sees .  - https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/70364  

Edited by eflat0

Hey, idk if you'll respond to this, but im having a problem with the mod.

it keeps saying that i need JIP 51 up, however i have that one installed alred, but it keeps giving me the same error...

"sexout spunk has detected that your JIP is -1 bla bla bla"

is there a solution to this?

1 hour ago, LARRY-IS-REAL said:

Hey, idk if you'll respond to this, but im having a problem with the mod.

it keeps saying that i need JIP 51 up, however i have that one installed alred, but it keeps giving me the same error...

"sexout spunk has detected that your JIP is -1 bla bla bla"

is there a solution to this?

jip 56+ only works with xnvse 6.0.5+, so if you have regular nvse 5 then you need jip 55.xx instead

My character's Endurance is too high and he never gets to cum from sex. I've changed the settings so that he would cum 5x faster, but he still never gets to. I've extended the base sex time to 30 seconds and he STILL CAN'T NUT. By my estimate, I'd have to extend the base sex time to over a minute. Is there a hotkey to insta-cum that I'm missing? Maybe a mod to do so?

On 7/31/2021 at 9:12 AM, Deady1 said:

My character's Endurance is too high and he never gets to cum from sex. I've changed the settings so that he would cum 5x faster, but he still never gets to. I've extended the base sex time to 30 seconds and he STILL CAN'T NUT. By my estimate, I'd have to extend the base sex time to over a minute. Is there a hotkey to insta-cum that I'm missing? Maybe a mod to do so?

It may be that rape occurred if that was on? Most of the rougher sex acts have a rape tag attached to them in SO, if the character positions were accidentally swapped the raper can become the rapee ( this may happen with older mods defining the act to play or when SO tries to just pick a random one).  Older enslavement and/or prostitution mods do this a lot.

In any case clear the enjoy arrays (via the debug modes) then toggle the use it flag off make a save then quit and reload you may be able to turn enjoy back on after that?

It's been some time since i followed the code to the calculations but the issue is that one of the variables involved with the orgasm calculations can become so small - you enjoy repetitive sex acts less and less the variables used are floating point eventually ending up with fractions being multiplied in it like 0.006  or even negative like -0.002 in one of them after a ton of sex.

Under worst case, save off your Spunk esp and you can screw around  with this bastardized version. Please forgive me Doc.

What it does is turn on (forces) cancum mechanism for certain acts based on SCR perks which practically nobody uses ie: If someone's a cum guzzler, a dom, submisive, into bondage etc..  they get excited enough to actually get off on performing those roles in the act, etc...  

NX_SETEVFL "Spunk:Act:CanCum" 1SexoutSpunk.esp

Edited by eflat0
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 11:12 PM, dborg2 said:

What vesions of NVSE and NVSE Extender are you using?

i know the gap between the question and this answer is very long, forgive me.

i'm using the latest versions of both of those. 

Edited by blueboy13
4 hours ago, blueboy13 said:

i know the gap between the question and this answer is very long, forgive me.

i'm using the latest versions of both of those. 

Is that NVSE Extender 19 (which isn't on the download page, but in the thread somewhere on the last pages).  Somebody fixed issues with the newest (x)NVSE and NVSE Extended.

----------

Edit. Somebody in a different thread noticed that JIP NVSE doesn't install properly with FOMM. You might want to check that too.

Edited by dborg2
5 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Is that NVSE Extender 19 (which isn't on the download page, but in the thread somewhere on the last pages).  Somebody fixed issues with the newest (x)NVSE and NVSE Extended.

----------

Edit. Somebody in a different thread noticed that JIP NVSE doesn't install properly with FOMM. You might want to check that too.

no, it isn't. i'm assuming that's the version i need? i checked out the threads but couldn't find anything, but there's a large possibility i'm just blind.

On 1/5/2014 at 8:36 AM, DoctaSax said:

View File

"Love Comes In Spurts"

What it is

Sexout Spunk is in essence a data communication mod. It was meant as a detailed and flexible system of determining who orgasms, and what happens with the cum. It generates a bunch of data when an actor orgasms - gender, race, species, location where the ejaculate ends up, volume, time of ejaculation etc - and then tracks and recalculates that. Over time, some other systems were added to it, although they are all modular so you can pick and choose. Let's go over all of them:

1. Lust tracking

Lust is conceptualized as a primary need. A long-term need that becomes an itch that needs scratching. This is made a bit more real for you with buffs and debuffs.

In spunk, it goes from 0 to 100. Spunk can visualize this on screen with its own HUD or with the patches that work with oHUD and IMCNNV.

As soon as lust tracking is on (default), the player is tracked. In order to add an NPC to the system, you get them under your crosshair and press the hotkey you select in the MCM submenu. Do it again to remove the NPC.

Lust is reduced by sexual acts, if the actor can be expected to be able to orgasm from it.

Actors who get raped will be set to a negative value which will only be restored back to 0 over time, taking into account a setting you select for that.

Drugs, alcohol and drug withdrawal can all have an impact on lust increase rate. Some will boost it, others will slow it down. SleepEZ and LustOh from SODrugs affect lust increase rate as well.

Lust increase can be affected by the Frigid and Horndog perks, by 5% per rank. The Nymphomaniac perk also boosts lust increase, as well as arousal increase by 5%. The masochist perk makes you hornier and easier to please when wounded.

2. Arousal and orgasm

During a sex act, an 'arousal' variable will be calculated for each actor in it. When it exceeds the value of 100, this is taken to be an orgasm, kicking into gear the other functionalities below like cum tracking etc.

Arousal is affected by
- the lust value the actor had at the time,
- a gender-specific value you can set in MCM,
- the experience they and their partners have for their roles in the act if the XP system is used,
- the personal preference they have for their roles in the act if the enjoyment system is used,
- lingering rape penalties (see lust tracking)
- the timing of the act compared to Sexout's default time

It is possible, then, for an actor not to receive an orgasm when the act is terminated, and this can lead to a lowering of enjoyment for the roles performed in the act, starting a vicious circle! To combat that, when the player is involved in an act, you can try holding down the 'run' control key to speed up your own arousal increase, or the 'crouch' control to slow it down. A HUD readout should give you some indication of how you're doing.

If an actor can't orgasm from an act, eg performing oral, their arousal will be capped.

Turning arousal on can affect the duration of the act: if both actors have orgasmed and the current timing's within the window you've set in MCM there's a good chance the act will stop early. Conversely, if an actor is 'nearly there', the act may be prolonged until orgasm.

The Insatiable perk makes it more likely for you to continue after orgasm.

3. Cum tracking

Cum tracking is as explained above, a background core system that the others rely on. It really is only a virtual representation of what happens when people orgasm during sex.

Depending on settings like 'pullout', 'squirt' and 'overflow', cum will be determined to land on different places, and will be tracked in arrays that I call 'spurts'. They contain information about the actor's species, race, gender, identity, volume and the time of ejaculation.

4. Sperm tracking

Any vaginal cum spurts start to release sperm into the sperm tracking system, a copy of cum tracking that replaces "volume" with "sperm count" and carries over the other information. This means that sperm increases gradually over time, and is also killed off after a set time. In between, the number's ready for a mod like Sexout Pregnancy to determine it's enough to trigger a pregnancy. This makes for a system that's fairly realistic, but precludes insta-pregnancy. If you want to increase your odds, try raising cum volume settings in MCM.

5. Smell tracking

Upon orgasm, a non-human species will leave behind a 'smell' that makes other creatures of that species friendly to the 'receiver'. MCM settings let you determine how long that lasts.

Left out of the system are anchorage chimera tanks, lucky 38 securitrons, liberty prime and ZAX computers. Dogs that are faction sniffers won't make you legion, ncr etc.

6. Cum shaders

On orgasm, it's possible that cum shaders are applied to the receiver's body. If in your MCM settings you choose to 'let spunk decide', this will depend on how much lands on the outside of the body in the (virtual) cum tracking system (3). You may want to override with other settings to force it to always happen.

Some creatures' cum may look funny. This is intentional.

In order to line up the fading out of the 'dripping' shader with the application of the 'permanent' one, the timing of the dripping one is rather short. I've provided intel on how to increase that duration... somewhere in the thread.

7. Washing

On interaction with water, you can be prompted to wash yourself if there's cum on the outside of the body in the cum tracking system, a shader is applied, or a smell is applied. This will clear all of these. You can also tell NPCs to wash.

There are two ways I use to know if you're interacting with water. The effect-based one detects more types of water, such as puddles, but some experience problems with it, so there's also an activator-based one you can choose in MCM.

8. Experience and enjoyment

At the beginning of an act, Spunk detects what each actor is doing in it, assigning them 'roles'.
The role strings are: Sucker, Sucked, Fucker, Fucked, Assfucker, Assfucked, Licker, Licked, Titfucker, Titfucked, Jerker, Jerked, Fingerer, Fingered, Footsier, Footsied, Tribber, Inserter, Inserted, DoggyDo, DoggyDone, MissDo, MissDone, Riding, Ridden, Tantric, Bound, Binding, Dom, Sub, Group, Whipper, Whipped. (Titfucker & Footsier are the owners of the tits/feet.)

The count system keeps track of how many times an actor has performed a specific role, and how often they've been with a non-human species. It does this in the form of NX variables with the following namespace:
"SO:Count:Role:Rolestring"
"SO:Count:Species:Speciesstring"
(The species strings can be found in the outdated documentation that ships with the mod.)

The XP system hands out experience points based on the existing experience of the actors in the act and how difficult it should be to get the other to orgasm. Experience is always increased a little for everyone, but more for whoever gets their partner(s) to orgasm.
"SO:XP:Role:Rolestring"
"SO:XP:Species:Speciesstring"
If you take the Are You Experienced? perk, sex experience gained will be added to your game xp.

The enjoyment system is based on the premisse that orgasming from an act increases your preference for what you did in it, and not getting to orgasm or even being raped decreases it.
"SO:Enjoy:Role:Rolestring"
"SO:Enjoy:Species:Speciesstring"
Enjoyment for a role the actor's never played usually starts at the neutral value of 1, except a few that start higher (receiving oral) and a few that start lower (receiving anal, whipping).

Both the XP and Enjoy system range from 0.2 to 5, as they are used as multipliers in determining arousal increase during an act. A neutral value is 1.

If you notice that your character's arousal increases only very slowly, generate a Spunk log before sex and check it afterwards for a line starting with "SpunkSPArousalScpt" and a bunch of numbers. "XPF" there is the experience factor, "Enjoy" gives you the enjoyment factor. Especially enjoyment may be too low for your tastes.
You can change it by opening the console, clicking on the character and typing:
Set_EVFL "SO:XP:Role:TheRoleString" somevalue
Alternatively, you can go in MCM, and turn off xp and/or enjoyment tracking. This should clear out all your enjoyment variables, giving you a fresh start. Wait in game for at least 5 seconds, then turn it back on.

Spunk assigns a series of up to 66 perks to the player character that depend on their enjoyment for specific roles. On their own, these perks do nothing except give you a clue how high or low your character's enjoyment for a particular act is. You should be able to derive that from the description and rank.

9. Troubleshooting

- Definitely make sure you have the correct versions of NVSE, SexoutNG and NX. If Spunk says you don't, you don't.
- Make sure you run the latest Spunk. Bugs in previous versions may've been fixed, after all.
- Use the debug tools you can access from MCM, and if you plan to report what you think is a bug, definitely use the "generate log" feature in a way that the bug is captured.
- If a character, especially the player character, doesn't seem to orgasm from sex, re-read the chapters about arousal (2) and enjoyment (8).

Requirements:
SexoutNG 2.10.97+, NVSE 5.1.2+, NX 16+, UIO 1.31+, JIP 53+

Permissions: GPL3

Credits

Jaam, mostly, for porting the fancy NVSE4 stuff I’m using in this mod, as well as fixing the fancy NVSE4 stuff that didn’t work at first, and adding some fancy stuff to nx for me. I pestered Jaam about so many things, and he always came through in record time, so I gave him co-authorship. I honestly hope more modders will start to use this stuff and make some great mods with it.
ChaseRoxand, for the orginal SexoutLust, which most of my own lust tracking is based on
A.J. for teaching me how to HUD
Zippy57 for Lust's original HUD readout addons for pHUD and oHUD.
Whoever did Lust's anyHUD addon.
Prideslayer, for a couple of tips along the way
Hal, for pitching the idea & showing patience as it grew and grew - no Doc mod without a bit of feature creep :classic_wink:
Odessa, for a great debug dump template
QQuix, for the “DeepDump” UDF found on the TES4 modding wiki, also for several examples of nested array use in assorted posts on the Beth forums, without which I wouldn't have known if that was even possible or how to go about it.
TSS5062 for cum shaders - yowsa!
panthercom for perk names
And, well, some unknown Japanese modders who made the textures I use for the cum shaders (the LoverswithPK bukkake ones).
Anybody who ever reported a bug in a way that I could fix it

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/05/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG 2.10.97+, NVSE5.1.2+, NX16+, UIO 1.31+, JIP 53+

View File

So im having some trouble with spunk thinking i dont have the latest version, can i get some help?

20210813233646_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to add a fixed amount of lust to the player via script? I want to create some different ingestibles that add a fixed amount of Lust instantly to the player instead of stuff like the LustOh Needle which takes some time to build up Lust (via SexoutDrugging).

Edited by dongding
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologies if this has been asked before but is the mod listed as "SexoutLust - anyHUD.7z" listed in the downloads of this mod the same as this mod? : 

P.S. : I'm aware the author is the same. Was wondering whether it has the same functionality.

Edited by dhkLover
  • 3 weeks later...

That's something I've always wondered whenever downloading anything from LL where the OP doesn't give install instructions that specifies what file to download and what to install but just has several files under the download button. And in this case has no install instructions at all and doesn't say what exactly you need from the download button... Very frustrating with trial and error downloading and installing. Clear instructions would be appreciated, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

OK so I not entirely sure what's going on but I trying to Run Spunk But I cant past the trademark screen before t he game crash's I went though turning off plug in and in the process noticed I don't  have the ESM files for pHUB or oHub and I think that might be the cause. Only problem is I don't understand what I'm doing wrong I cant find the ESM files are they not in Spunk's download folder? very new to Modding so help would be lovely.