11 hours ago, Burensc said:

I am having this problem... what is NX? I Find both this site and nexus very difficult to use search sometimes... I will literally type in the exact name of the mod and nothing will come up ... please provide full links

NX =

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@DoctaSax, could you please look into this for me if you're still about on here. I know it's an old mod, but I cannot for the life of me make this work properly.

I uninstalled every mod with the exception of Character Overhaul and the necessary Sexout mods. Everything seems to be working as it should, there are no error messages coming up and I've made sure I have all of the necessary plugins.

Regardless of what I do, I'm still met with the issue that the sperm never 'trickle' into the womb. This is after two in-game days and I've set all of the fertility and 'load' settings to the max. If any one has any ideas on how I might rectify this issue, please let me know. 

Untitled.jpg

On 1/14/2023 at 7:34 PM, OriginalOrange said:

Hi, I know this is an old mod but I wonder if anyone could help troubleshoot an issue I'm having.

Basically the medical scanner says both female NPC and players, after having sex, have semen in the vagina, but no matter how long you wait in game it's not 'trickling' anywhere else. 

Any advice would be great.

Are you waiting by passing time, without moving? You might need to move around for the tricking to occurs. Beside that, shouldn't trickling happen when overfilled? Weird stuff, I remember it working properly for me.

Edited by bicobus
On 2/8/2023 at 4:50 PM, bicobus said:

Are you waiting by passing time, without moving? You might need to move around for the tricking to occurs. Beside that, shouldn't trickling happen when overfilled? Weird stuff, I remember it working properly for me.

I've tried both. Admittedly though I've not played for a few hours without skipping time ahead, maybe I should just leave the game running for an hour on its own to see it sorts itself out. But yeah, I've had it running well in the past with no issues.

12 hours ago, OriginalOrange said:

I've tried both. Admittedly though I've not played for a few hours without skipping time ahead, maybe I should just leave the game running for an hour on its own to see it sorts itself out. But yeah, I've had it running well in the past with no issues.

I believe my trickle is 0.2, the threshold is 15ml, and the max retention is 50ml. It's been trickling just fine.

That being said, I believe there's a disconnect between spunk's own data and peripheral mods. If you go into spunk's McM cum&sperm tracking and take a look at the quantities, it'll be somewhat different than what is being reported by the medical scanner™. Spunk tells me there are stuff in the cervix and anus, but the medical scanner™ tells me the vagina is nearly at 1dl of stuff...

Might want to ask the people of sexout pregnancy, they ought to know.

So after hours of testing today (pain in the arse having to wait for both the TTW and NV starts!) I believe I've found the culprit for the issue.

The problem, I think, was the mod Unethical Deeds. It was throwing up errors in the console and after removing it from the mod list the sperm tracking is now working for both NPCs and female player character. 

The worst thing is that I actually remember having this exact problem, and solution many years ago. I don't know if anyone else has been affected - maybe it's a load order issue but since I'm playing with a 'non-hardcore' story (just having Amata as a girlfriend/waifu) it's not really the end of the world. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2014 at 6:36 PM, DoctaSax said:

In order to line up the fading out of the 'dripping' shader with the application of the 'permanent' one, the timing of the dripping one is rather short. I've provided intel on how to increase that duration... somewhere in the thread.

So how do you make the initial dripping shader last longer? I searched dripping in the thread and couldn’t find anything.

Edited by Mach05
  • 3 weeks later...

Most perks didn't have pipboy icons assigned and were incorrectly displaying the interface icons instead on the perks page. I quickly turned the mod's logo into one and assigned it to all perks. The file is attached below in case anyone's interested. Extract and overwrite as usual.

Spoiler

ss.jpg.bd9939851b66fd71ee6901b8d7e77212.jpg

Sexout Spunk 1.0108.7z

Edited by bjornk
  • 2 months later...
On 3/12/2023 at 10:58 PM, Mach05 said:

So how do you make the initial dripping shader last longer? I searched dripping in the thread and couldn’t find anything.

Did you figure it out? I increased the shader's multiplier, but it seems to only affect the chance of appearing, not the duration.

On 3/13/2023 at 4:58 AM, Mach05 said:

16 minutes ago, zevazdeoz said:

Did you figure it out? I increased the shader's multiplier, but it seems to only affect the chance of appearing, not the duration.

I don't know why but spunk make ctd my game at the end of each anim (precisely during ragdolls)

I have the nvse extender v19 and all the requirement for this mod (Without sexpunk activated i don't have any crashs or issues)

mod list :

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
YUPTTW.esm
TTW 3.3.2 Hotfix.esp
TweaksTTW.esm
Animated Player Interactions.esm
AnotherInteriorMod.esm
Uncut Wasteland.esm
Uncut Extra Collection.esm
Functional Post Game Ending.esm
Functional Post Game Ending - TTW Patch.esm
Functional Post Game Ending - Uncut Wasteland And Extra Collection Patch.esm
Mojave Wildlife (Vanilla-Style).esp
Mojave Wildlife - Vanilla Version - TTW Patch.esp
Mojave Wildlife - FO3 Version - TTW Patch.esp
The Living Desert - TTW Patch.esp
TLD_Travelers.esm
TTW AWE.esm
TTW Reputations.esm
TTW New Vegas Speech Checks.esm
TTW New Vegas Speech Checks - TTW Reputations Patch.esm
TTW RCM Plus.esm
Two Wastelands Redesigned.esm
T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
CompletePlayerHomeUpgradesTTW.esm
Mannequin Rce.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm

customrace.esm
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
Diagonal movement.esp
Player Headtracking.esp
AwesomeCripplingEffects2.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Vanilla UI Plus.esp
JustAssortedMods.esp
Real Recoil.esp
Quickthrow.esp
rockbiter_AnimationSounds.esp
B42Bash.esp
B42Inertia.esp
NPCsSprint.esp
Dynamic Controller.esp
WMIMNV.esp
Animated Ingestibles.esp
ArmedToTheTeethNV-Redux.esp
TTW Realistic Wasteland Lighting.esp
Little More Lamplight.esp
Atmospheric Lighting Tweaks TTW.esp
RoniPiplight.esp
TallerDC.esp
Fallout 3 Rebirth 1.0 TTW Port.esp
F3WB - Megaton.esp
CrowdedCities_v2.esp
bzArmour.esp
HeroesOfTheApocalypse.esp
1nivVSLArmors.esp
1nivVSLArmorsTTWLevelLists.esp
Distributed Necklaces and Chains.esp
ArmoredVaultSuitsTTW.esp
FafnirUniqueTTWOverhaul.esp
Nix's Wasteland Outfit.esp
Titans of The New West.esp
pipboy2500_edisleado.esp
Weapon Retexture Project.esp
Classic Fallout Weapons Remastered v1.2.esp
PlayerHomeUpgradesTTWReputationsPatch.esp
The Pittsburgh Expansion Project TTW 1.0.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
SexoutSex.esp

SexoutSpunk.esp

SexoutLust - any HUD.esp

help would be appreciated, thank

1 hour ago, Catasushi said:

I don't know why but spunk make ctd my game at the end of each anim (precisely during ragdolls)

I have the nvse extender v19 and all the requirement for this mod (Without sexpunk activated i don't have any crashs or issues)

mod list :

help would be appreciated, thank

Ok I don't have this problem anymore

I have no idea how I solved this problem but it was clearly the loading order because I desactivated all my mods affecting animation, mesches and ragdoll, after that sexspunk become operational again and I reactivated it one by one to isolate the problem but no mod was responsible and everything works now xD

So I think desactivating/activating the mods changed the loading order and magically solved my problem, idc it work now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I keep getting message on game loading that pregnancy will not occur until " sexout spunk sperm tracking is activated ."  It is as far as I can see activated yet I keep getting that message every time game loads. I am scratching head at this as pregnancies aren't occurring. I have not suffered this on any previous play through.

Edited by Squishydick
Incomplete post

Not sure if its been reported yet but it looks like aqua pura crashes the game when the wash off prompt comes up for some reason (its the fresh water at the end of fallout 3 in broken steel). 

Not sure if you could fix that in the mod or include a patch or sum. 

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed a bugging problem, somehow the lust bar is broken after my player character got raped, the lust percentage got stuck.
I noticed it when it engages either from Unethical deeds or SO Assault .
Other than that it works superfine

this is my current load order, Should I load spunk and lust in the bottom?

Screenshot2023-08-25184924.png.ccd51fdac4335fef060f7a91a75e7287.png

• 2 weeks later...

Seems I'm not the only one having new issues with SexoutSpunk.esp, I'll add my latest issue to the pile too and hope someone can help me out here. Been doing a fresh play through with a few addition sexout plugins and mods but after starting 'Fertile Breeder' and proceeding to the birthing stage, the animations/script doesn't start. I receive the follow text issues:

Error in script AB001942 (LustCheckOKGen) in mod SexoutLust.esp
Function GetParentCell requires a calling reference but none or NULL was provided
Script line approximation: Let rCell := ##GetParentCell## (error wrapped in ##'s)
        Where rCell=uninitialized form (0)
    File: SexoutLust.esp Offset: 0x00A3 Command: Let

It repeats over and over preventing the script for 'Maternity Overkill (SOFA)' to commence. I reset pregnancy through the Mod Configuration menu and switched Cum/shaders, Lust and Arousal off (then back on again) but the same text still appears in Console and the NVSE Log. Could it be an issue or conflict with the player perks not stacking properly??

EDIT: I did attempt to console --> player.removeperk AB001942 & player.removeitem AB001942 which did absolutely nothing.

SLust errors script.PNG

Edited by ClairisH
Additional info
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also having a problem, ever since starting Tryout's NCRCF questline, My Cum ( Inside ) meter is stuck on the same number with 0 sperm counts. Before that sperm was being tracked but I got 0 ovaries, maybe that was because not enough time passes in the cycle, not sure, but now sperm is always at 0 for some reason.