Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
15 hours ago, dborg2 said:

note from me, but I'm 99% certain Spunk doesn't effect miscarriages.

When you set "Player Percentage of Fertility in Female Cycle" to 95%, did you also change miscarriage rate to 95% as well. (and/or mutation rate)

No, miscarry chance and mutation chance are both 1.0 (the default), this cannot be the problem. Or do you mean, they are labeled wrong, and I _shall_ set them to 50 ?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Still having dead fetus all the time, so I had a look into the PREG scripts. I think this formula is wrong:

; *** Miscarry Check
	gPregMutMisCheckHappening = 4
	float fMiscarryCheck = ((fMiscarryChance + fMisMod) * fHourStep)
	int iMiscarryPoint = (rand 0, 500) * fHourStep
	if fMiscarryChance > 0 && iMutated < 1 && fMiscarryCheck > 0 && iMiscarryPoint < fMiscarryCheck
		if rActor == PlayerREF
			MessageBoxEx "You feel a sharp agonizing pain ravage through your lower body, your unborn is now dead."

If fHourStep gets small (e.g. 1/100), the chance that iMiscarryPoint is 0 gets high (1:5), while fMiscarryCheck stays > 0 (if fMiscarryChance+fMisMod is > 0) regardless of fHourStep. I think I will remove the multiplication by fHourStep, whatever this may be and whereever it is coming from (I guess it's the time elapsed since the last check), but it usually seems to be small according to the console log:

image.png.99e449a8362331ac19b89b5c30b988fe.png

Edited by nopse0
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I recently replaced the SSD NV was installed on and after reinstalling my mods the MCM menu for spunk is blank on the old save but populated and working when I start a new game, all dependencies are installed. Does anyone know how to restore the MCM on the old save?

Posted
8 hours ago, IOIOIO109 said:

I recently replaced the SSD NV was installed on and after reinstalling my mods the MCM menu for spunk is blank on the old save but populated and working when I start a new game, all dependencies are installed. Does anyone know how to restore the MCM on the old save?

SOLVED: disable spunk and any mods it interacts with and start a new game, save on new game, re enable mods and load old save

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I am not sure this is the right place to ask this, but when my female characters squirt, NV freezes and performs a CTD. In even more detail: the squirt happens, the cloud appears, lands on top of the person atop in this animation, you see stains on the clothes where the drips landed and then, I suppose, where normally the ragdoll animation starts to make them fall, it freezes and then  CTD.

 

The crashlogger throws and exception 5 (with a lot 0x00.. in front of it). The related ESM is falloutNV.esm which is overwritten by Atmorpheric ligthing tweaks, etc etc. Disabling "Atmospheric lighting tweaks" just puts another esm in that place. I've put splunk logging high and see no errors before the squirt until the crash. I just see "Scanning... not enough lust etc". Turning of shaders doesnt help. Disable squirt and it all works.

 

So my question is: how to solve this? Which component? Is this sexoutNG, Spunk, lust or an animation going wrong?

 

 

 

 

 

Posted
On 12/28/2025 at 9:29 AM, kyan1449 said:

Disable squirt and it all works.

 

What option in what mod do you switch to disable squirt ?

 

SexoutNG only make female squirt when the animation ends, but NG squirt doesn't aplly shader and you can't disable NG squirt since MCM menu.

You can try to aplly NG squirt yourself and see if your game crash.

in console, select a character and type:

CIOS SexoutCumming

 

I don't know how force spunk squirt

 

By the way, what SexoutNG version do you use ?

Posted (edited)

'98 Beta 7.

 

Spunk has a slider that sets the chance for squirting. 100% is always squirt. It makes me think the issue is in sexout, because the way I think it works, is "it just triggers sexouts squirt actions" I installed the most recent version, that also does a CTD.

Edited by kyan1449
update with latest insights
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Spunk has its own squirt but also applies SexoutNG squirt. SexoutNG squirt is very basic; you just see splashes but there are no drips on the body. The drips are handled by Spunk.

Spunk can also make characters cum multiple times in the same act.

To quickly clear up any doubts, try disabling SexoutSpunk. It's possible that the crash is caused by SexoutNG, but not necessarily by the squirt. Sexout performs a lot of processing at the end of a sex act.
If the problem comes from NG, I will need the SexoutNG logs to see where it crashes (to be activated from the SexoutNG MCM menu). However, versions 98 and earlier do not generate log files, so you will need to open the console and type:
SCOF “SexoutNGlog.txt”

SetConsoleEcho 1

 

Disable SexoutSpunk, get a CTD, then send me your “SexoutNGlog.txt”

Posted
9 hours ago, epolz said:

do you really need NVSE Extender? because Sexout already has one

Sexout and Sexout Spunk use the same NVSE Extender. Just use the newest Version.

**Note: Sexout NG doesn't come with NVSE Extender, unless I miss something

Posted

SexoutNG 2.10.97 and 2.10.98 beta2 don't come with NVSE Extender.

 

SexoutNG 2.10.98 beta3 Full Pack and higher (including 2.11.4 beta 3) come with NVSE Extender V.19

SexoutNG 2.10.98 beta3 SOFA Pack and higher (including 2.11.4 beta 3) don't come with NVSE Extender (cause SOFA come with NVSE Extender V.19) 

Posted

Bit of an odd question but just do it's not immediately obvious I'm using this mod when taking screenshots how do i disable the UI? I've tried disabling via MCM but nothing happens.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hello, sorry to bother you all but it seems i'm having a rproblem with sperm mechanic: It looks like something is messing up with this mechanic (as, as far as i can see, all the other mechanics worsk well.)

 

Don't know if the log can help with what's happening, but i prefer to ask before i mess up my load order lol.

 

Thanks in advance!

 

Edit: Nevermind, after putting the "Player Percentage of Fertility in Female Cycle" percentage much higher, it showed a value, so it works ^^'.

 

That being said, is there a documentation about the parameters effects for Spunk and/or Sexout Pregnancy? I'm not too sure how some parameters value affects the rest.

SexoutSpunk-Log--2026-2-15-3-48-8.txt

Edited by Megume
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I decided to buy the GOG version of New Vegas & install the Viva New Vegas mod list via Wabbajack. I've always created my New Vegas mod setup via FOMM. However this time, as an experiment, I tried installing the mods using MO2. Surprisingly, everything worked pretty good. I was honestly expecting a lot more issues and there were a few. Which brings me to one of the few that IS happening.

 

The L-Shift key (run) and the L-Ctrl key (crouch) are behaving oddly during the sex scenes. L-Shift (run) isn't working at all. It's been a while, but if I recall there should be a pink tint that covers the NPC & there should be an increase in the NPC's arousal bar in the upper right corner of the screen. L-Ctrl (crouch) does sort of work. A blue tint shows up around the player character & there's an increase in the player's arousal indicator. Weirdly, though, the L-Ctrl (crouch) key also moves the camera down at the same time as activating the arousal of the player during the sex scene. It'll clip into the ground if done enough times. I tried changing the crouch & run keys in the in-game controls to the < & > keys to see what happens. < (run) created a pink tint around the NPC, but didn't increase arousal. > (crouch) affected the player the same way that it did when it was the L-Ctrl key. I've posted the Spunk log to hopefully add clarity. Any ideas what might be happening here?

SexoutSpunk-Log--2026-3-14-16-28-48.txt

Edited by bleeargh
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I cant fix the shaders they are streching out to the side, works fine on the head but not the pussy or ass.

I made sure to install latest versions, i have tried reinstalling and i have tried disabling other mods but nothing worked.

Edit: I tested shaders but it seems to be somthing to do with Sexout Spunk cum 

ScreenShot4.jpg

plugins.txt SexoutSpunk-Log--2026-4-4-14-59-45.txt SexoutSCRLog-2026-4-3-16-17.txt SexoutNG_Log.txt

Edited by TheWanderer94
additional information
  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

I followed the guide and I am unable to see the shader at the end of the sex. Mucking around with the settings i have not been able to see anything. So, if anyone can shine a light on my dimly lit brain. that would be great. 

SexoutSpunk-Log--2026-6-12-2-37-43.txt

Edited by Atlas534
missing txt file.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Wanna ask i've been getting this thing where the cum would splatter on the character during animation the way i think it supposed to but then after the animation ends the cum would just disappear. Does anyone know what might cause this?

Posted

Yes, this has been happening since SexoutNG 2.11.1 beta 1.

 

To fix the issue with the camera's height at the end of the animation, we use a somewhat crude function that resets a lot of 3D parameters. The downside is that it also resets the shaders (and therefore Spunk's cum).

 

There’s now an “Alt” version of this function, but I haven’t tested it yet. Another solution might be to ask DoctaSax for a Spunk update to work around the problem. But I'd rather not bother DoctaSax with this for now and try to fix it directly in sexoutNG. It's not a major problem, but I fully intend to fix it someday.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I seem to be encountering a peculiar crash. Whenever the male actor ejaculates, the visual effect starts playing and then the game promptly crashes. It doesn't happen, when, for example, only the female actor orgasms, only when the male one does. When the esp is disabled, it doesn't crash at all, due to the effect not playing, very likely. 

Posted (edited)

Well, I decided to use any and all crashlogCrashLogger.loggers I had my hands on, so I'm just gonna drop 'em here, most of it, if any, don't seem very helpful. If anyone has any advice, my ears are definitely wide open. I could play without Spunk, but I'd rather not.

 

Also, Spunk's log didn't save, not sure why, but in my earlier testing it basically mimics SCR log anyway. If necessary, I can just cause the crash again to get that additional log.

falloutnv_error.log nvse.log SexoutSCRLog-2026-9-10-22-57.txt

Edited by XxSLaYeRZzxX
Posted

The only case of a random crash I was aware of when the male character ejaculated with SexoutSpunk was with SexoutNG 2.11 (an issue related to SexoutSpunk and the new positioning system that causes random crashes when the male character ejaculates for a completely unknown reason, and where I had to tinker with something to force new NG to use the old positioning system without reworking all offsets)
But here you’re using version 2.10.98, which uses the same positioning system as 2.10.97. Also, I don’t see anything in the logs, so I can only advise you to disable “Use shader” in the MCM “shader & smell” menu in SexoutSpunk, hoping it will solve your crash issue.

Posted
9 hours ago, Machiavelique said:

The only case of a random crash I was aware of when the male character ejaculated with SexoutSpunk was with SexoutNG 2.11 (an issue related to SexoutSpunk and the new positioning system that causes random crashes when the male character ejaculates for a completely unknown reason, and where I had to tinker with something to force new NG to use the old positioning system without reworking all offsets)
But here you’re using version 2.10.98, which uses the same positioning system as 2.10.97. Also, I don’t see anything in the logs, so I can only advise you to disable “Use shader” in the MCM “shader & smell” menu in SexoutSpunk, hoping it will solve your crash issue.

Ok, I'll give it a shot, will report back as soon as possible.

Posted

Unfortunately, the crash still occurs. There seems to be some sorts "splash" happening on the floor, whenever the ejaculation occurs, unsure whether it's intended or, if that's one of the parts causing the crash. It always happens a second or two after the splash. It really is quite bothersome, unsure how I'd even go about trying to fix it...

Posted

Well, ok, I did reinstall NVAC against my better judgement and it seems like it did stop the crashing, at least for now. Let's hope it doesn't influence my save in any way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...