Anyone ever figure out custom race not getting pregnant? or editing the ini to add them? 

This:v works for FCO, but it doesn't edit the race cats like usual.. got to find a way to adapt it for other races

I FIXED IT. I finally found the solution to custom races. I know it's years too late, but there was so many people with this issue.
Download the file above.
Go in the GECK and grab the Editor ID of your Custom Race from Character>Race at the top. 
Add another identical line in the file and replace the name with your race name.

I made it work for the Mannequin Race, in TTW.

Edited by Razbros
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 8:33 PM, Razbros said:

Go in the GECK and grab the Editor ID of your Custom Race from Character>Race at the top. 
Add another identical line in the file and replace the name with your race name.

Hi, could you explain it a bit further, please? I see that the FCO file you referenced is essentially just an ini file containing FCO races, and you propose adding a mannequin race in the list, import the list through Spunk, at that's all what's needed for Pregnancy to register MR as one of the vanilla ones, right? So, basically, if I go to Spunk in xEdit, open the FormID list list "SpunkFlRaceCauc" (for Caucasian) and add my mannequin race to it, would it be identical to the abovementioned fix then?

Edit: checked it and it works just fine, all is needed to make it work is to add your race to Spunk FormID list of the respective race and start a new game for Spunk to read them properly

Edited by lendiforma
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 10:33 PM, Razbros said:

Anyone ever figure out custom race not getting pregnant? or editing the ini to add them? 

This:v works for FCO, but it doesn't edit the race cats like usual.. got to find a way to adapt it for other races

I FIXED IT. I finally found the solution to custom races. I know it's years too late, but there was so many people with this issue.
Download the file above.

I made it work for the Mannequin Race, in TTW.

Can you upload your version of file with the mannequin race added? I don't know if I am doing it right...

• 2 weeks later...

Doc, I had installed xNVSE-0.6.3.4, JIP LN NVSE - 57.21 but when I start the game form anew spunk just won't recognize JIP and shut itself, help?

I use FOMM to install JIP and its "LN settings", would that be the cause?

Update: It is the cause, seems like spunk can't recognize JIP through FOMM. Manual install of JIP solved the problem. Might suggest to mark it on the download page.

Edited by savilianan
On 11/20/2023 at 8:58 PM, savilianan said:

Doc, I had installed xNVSE-0.6.3.4, JIP LN NVSE - 57.21 but when I start the game form anew spunk just won't recognize JIP and shut itself, help?

I use FOMM to install JIP and its "LN settings", would that be the cause?

Update: It is the cause, seems like spunk can't recognize JIP through FOMM. Manual install of JIP solved the problem. Might suggest to mark it on the download page.

#1 don't use FOMM. there are better mod managers now like Vortox or ModOrganizer2 (my preference)

#2 have you installed NVSE Extender (NX) version 19 or newer?

seems certain incompatibility within Spunk with latest xNVSE environment causing ctd/freeze problem regarding ED-E.

SpunkFuReduceNXCount script seems to be only issues in console tab, but uncertain why its that way and how to edit script properly.

Any tips on editing specified script to fit current xNVSE environment?

Here's log. not sure why this keeps coming. just ignorable or potential culprit of ED-E crash? also lots of error logs like this coming in as well.

also lots of behind error like this in NVHR logs.
IDX 0 is creatures

IDX 1 is (race of those creatures)

IDX 2 is skeleton.nif

above spamming crazy all over the place and no idea how to resolve the issue.

those two above seem ONLY scripts causing trouble. Anything else runs solid and results in zero errors. Any tips on replacing Getself and (NX_GetEVFI $svKey)? also where exactly IDX logs come from? Only creatures come with those logs it seems.

20231128123307_1.jpg

• 3 months later...

I'm having trouble searching through the thread, so I apologize if this has shown up before. I'm having a problem where after the first two or three times a new save has sex, every time afterwards they never seem to produce sperm or semen. I check partners afterwards with the medical scanner and they show 0 lust, 0 sperm or semen inside them, and then inconsistent numbers for fertility and arousal.

9 hours ago, Reinherz99 said:

i'm a fu*king dum-dum, but why the fu*k my arousal rate is fuc*king slow especially female character, while male character is cum for every 5-6 second

IIRC it is due to the skill of your partner. The skill is derived from the amount of intercourse they had. There is a way to see those stats by loading a configuration file, but I never figured out how to build that file (you need the ID of each character you want to edit).

• 5 weeks later...

Having a bit of an issue.
I set it so ALL female NPCs can get pregnant.
The only way the advanced medical scanner detects any sperm in the womb is when I activate Skip Steps option.
This image is without the option ticked.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1074398004645208086/1233195507363610726/image.png?ex=662c3650&is=662ae4d0&hm=565ee035ba9b0bc01e39ddaca5d1c588d4129de9fa7b11b0e9f2d5ba1edb63a7&

I have already been pregnant and given birth multiple times, but having issues with getting NPCs pregnant, as I would rather not skip the steps to get sperm in the wombs for the NPCs.

Edited by Airianna

Right click link and open in new window or tab, works for me. Not sure if it would work for you. Don't know how to attach the images directly, I am sure it's something like the spoiler tag.

Anyway, thanks, I forgot Sexout Pregnancy was separate, and the more appropriate tree to bark up.

Edited by Airianna