22 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

I believe you only need one of these:

18: 24 : SexoutLust - pHUD.esp
19: 25 : SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
1A: 26 : SexoutLust - oHUD.esp

also, do you have "UIO - User Interface Organizer"?

and first of all sexout spunk sperm tracking needs to be activated 

My character's enjoyment only goes up slowly if at all, it seems to correct itself when I boost with shift for at least a second been trying to figure it out but I think I'm just going to give up at this point noticed the multiplier says something about -0.50 in the log but idk what I'm looking for really since my enjoyment seems to be above and beyond because of Nymphomania I assume. It's the only mod giving me any trouble, tried disabling sexoutdrugging even though it seemed to be working fine and not crashing me with nvac on but I heard people saying it was breaking some things with NX 18 and other mods or something. 

Edit: Definitely doesn't correct itself, and partner enjoyment starts going in reverse oh well not a big deal would be interesting though.

SexoutSpunk-Log--2022-5-23-14-12-38.txt

Edited by psilocybinje

Hi all, I'm having the same issue iconsemperor has of that "sperm tracking needs to be turned on or pregnancy will not occur" message. Weirdly, no issue pops up when starting a new game or anything, though my character doesn't seem to be able to get pregnant through normal means even with the "always get pregnant" MCM option. for me the error pops up if I load a game after being "forced" pregnant in the bloatfly cave from so breeder. I'm not using drugging and have NX 19, and if it helps to know I'm using linux/proton and I'm using mo2 for everything . also included my loadorder.txt in case that's the root of the issue ?

loadorder.txt

• 3 weeks later...

getting the black undie bug even with both jip and nvse both installed manully. im using fomm as other MMs make my head hurt... just need the damn textures fixed and im golden... to clarify: using both up to date. have installed jip manually has insured successful mod cohesion with this and other mods HOWEVER im getting texture fuck up as when i have all other mods EXCEPT JIP installed textures are ok. then this mod screws me over by saying -1... cant figure out this maddness and i havent been able to get the mods working... either need old stable of both jip and nvse to conform with these mods or the new versions need to address these probs...

nvm i figured it out just needed to prob the mo2 exe to the max, but man it was a pain lol

Edited by trepanoa
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to dramatically increase the amount of cum converted into sperm, like getting creampied right into the womb in the hentai manga? 

I understand that the mod aim to treat the cum and sperm converting system more realistically and I applause the mod author for the efforts. Personally I want my character to be instantly impregnanted right after getting creampied when having an oval in the womb. Sexout spunk system is way too complicated for a simple minded like me, so I would like to know if there are any setting that increase the cum(vagina) to sperm(womb) amount or decrease the time as well will be nice, 

Edited by MiffyMcmiffin
Editted : Nevermind, just turn on 100% pregnant in MCM of SO Pregnancy for it to work
  • 2 weeks later...

image.png.4c138fff6e53fc806817521d73b9e3a7.pngHi all, 

Hi all, I'm having a little issue here. No matter what i try, i never get pregnant from NPCs added by the mod Fertile breeder. I had someone else have a look, and they say it's an issue with Spunk. I'm too stupid to understand what the console is telling me, So can have some help? Thanks, -C1GT
On 7/13/2022 at 4:05 AM, c1Gigantrader said:

image.png.4c138fff6e53fc806817521d73b9e3a7.pngHi all, 

Hi all, I'm having a little issue here. No matter what i try, i never get pregnant from NPCs added by the mod Fertile breeder. I had someone else have a look, and they say it's an issue with Spunk. I'm too stupid to understand what the console is telling me, So can have some help? Thanks, -C1GT

I've tried messing around with lots of things, But im still having no luck. Anyone got any advice?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. For anyone having trouble with Spunk's submenu no appearing in MCM, here's a tip that might help out.

After you start a save for the first time, just wait a bit. Eventually, you'll see a notification on the top-left corner saying "Spunk's Up!"

After that, the submenu will appear normally.

I spent an hour troubleshooting this, and even deleted and reinstalled every mod i had, so i felt like quite a fool when the solution was just waiting instead of being an impatient fool, lol.

Before spunk's up.jpg

Spunk's up!.jpg

After spunk's up.jpg

Edited by Pacifiker
Spellcheck
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 9:26 AM, Pacifiker said:

After you start a save for the first time, just wait a bit. Eventually, you'll see a notification on the top-left corner saying "Spunk's Up!"

After that, the submenu will appear normally.

That's true for every FNV mod. It's best to let everything initialize for a few seconds  after entering a game.

Hey, I've seen a few people with this problem a few years back. The sperm count never goes above 0 when using the fertility tracker, and when going into the sexout spunk menu it says there is no sperm data for my character.

I can see volume of cum and I can also use the menu in sexout spunk to see cum volume though. Never found a solution. Thanks in advance!

Issue that's reared it's ugly head. The menu in MCM gets all janked. Left side options start to disappear and only show up if I turn it off then on on the right side. Other weird issues have been rape penalties lasting hundreds of real time hours, add custom races menu also being broken, and it keeps popping up debug error messages which I can't check since MO2 doesn't save any files it makes. 

Not end of the world stuff, but I just don't know what happened. It worked perfectly before and it does get a bit annoying since playing with custom races. Can't even tell what mod I that I got after broke this if that's the case.

Starting a new game does fix it until it just ends up breaking again.

Edit: I think I fixed it by turning them all off then on again while closing MCM between the all off/on step.

unknown (1).png

unknown (2).png

Edited by HereBeMyName
  • 2 months later...

I couldn't find anything about what MCM settings to use to get custom races working with pregnancy, so I had to mess with it myself until it worked. Posting here so others don't have to.

1: Add your race to the RaceCats.txt as described here in this post. No need to copy it to the public folder.

2: Head into the MCM menu for Spunk and click Add Custom Races. 
    For List Type choose Race. 
    For Pop Method choose From Race Cat System. 
    Browse list to confirm your race is there. (If it isn't make sure your RaceCats.txt is set up right) 

Pregnancy for custom races should now work.

• 4 weeks later...