7 hours ago, flyingturtle1112 said:

I've been having a really annoying problem on load that tells me I have version -1 of JIP LN (I have the newest version from Nexus), then it closes the game. I're reinstalled, clean installed, rolled back, deleted, repackaged, everything you could possibly think of, but no dice. Anyone have any ideas??

check that you have NVSE Extender (NX) version 19. it's not on the download page, but on one of the last pages in that thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know how to raise my character orgasm lvl? I tried setting enjoyment to the max yet she can still only get orgasm level "nice"?

I legit barely have any idea how this mod work at all, so pardon my ignorance.

I tried to setting my character orgasm level to "nice" when she masterbate by herself and orgasm level "Strong" to higher level when she doing it with other.

I turn off arousal, count and XP cause I believe the count and XP is negatively affected the orgasm strenght and arousal because I personally prefer the fixed timer and 100% confirmation on both player and NPC will achieve orgasm.

I used the enjoyment sub menu to set my character enjoyment level in "fucked" or "assfucked" to about 50,100 (which I assumed the front value is min and the latter one is max) and masturbate to be around 20,40. However, every sexual act only result in orgasm experience "nice". I assuming that the orgasm level is calculate and randomize by level of lust and enjoyment only since mine arousal, count, XP,Enjoyment perk are turned off.  However, even I set all value to 100,100 and increase orgasm boost to 100, my character can only get "nice" orgasm level.

Edit, After looking into the script stuff in the geck. From my limited understanding, It seem like the orgasm strenght is calculated by more factor that I had disabled (Pressure, last time orgasmed, timer of sexout etc. ). 

I have zero skill in programming and I don't want to break the mod so if anyone can edit the esp. to have orgasm strenght only determined by enjoyment of actor only. Ex. enjoyment 0-25 = orgasm "nice" buff, enjoyment 25-50 = orgasm "strong", enjoyment 50-75 = orgasm "powerful", enjoyment 75+ = orgasm world moving

In case I seem to come out as demanding or disrespectful to the author's hard work, I want to state that it is not my intention. I really have no knowledge about coding or how altering one script will affected another or breaking the mod entirely. If what request seem like too much of an effort to do or simply impossible, please let me know. 

Edited by MiffyMcmiffin
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 7:09 PM, flyingturtle1112 said:

Yeah, I fixed it. It was actually a newer version of JIP, so I got an older one.

Hey, which version of JIP did you use? I've tried to roll back to an older version but it seems it doesn't work with my version of Sexout Common Resources, and I'm very confused.

On 11/14/2021 at 12:50 AM, flyingturtle1112 said:

I've been having a really annoying problem on load that tells me I have version -1 of JIP LN (I have the newest version from Nexus), then it closes the game. I're reinstalled, clean installed, rolled back, deleted, repackaged, everything you could possibly think of, but no dice. Anyone have any ideas??

I have the same problem, i instaled JIP 56.40 version and also NVSE Extender (NX) version 19, but it doesnt seem to work, it keeps continuing to close the game, what could be the problem ?

12 hours ago, Hades03 said:

I have the same problem, i instaled JIP 56.40 version and also NVSE Extender (NX) version 19, but it doesnt seem to work, it keeps continuing to close the game, what could be the problem ?

you have NVSE Extender version 19. good

Do you also have the newest xNVSE and newest JIP?

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

you have NVSE Extender version 19. good

Do you also have the newest xNVSE and newest JIP?

I found what was the problem, i didn't installed correctly xNVSE, and all the scrips should've been installed manually without any mod manager. Anyway thanks for trying to help me out ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, can any experience user here please give me a step by step tutorial like I am a complete dumbass on how to add the custom race to spunk so the function of "turning the cum into the sperm in womb" will work with a custom race?

From my personal experience with using a mannequin race so far, it seem like the cum tracking and :medical scanner is working fine counting the amount of "cum" recieve from the sex. Also the function of sexout pregnancy seem to be working fine as long as your character is a woman, with pregnancy cycle and oval etc. 

I assuming how it work is that as the time passed, the "cum" in the vag will slowly turn into the "sperm" in the womb overtime and when the player or NPC female has an oval in the womb as well. There is a chance of fertilization (% based on the fertilization chance from sexout pregnancy) and the female get pregnant.

However, the "cum" into "sperm" thing does not work with the custom race. All the cum does not turn into sperm at all, it simply just gone over time even with an oval on the female. So....No baby.  The cum and sperm thingly seem to be the function of sexout spunk instead of sexout pregnancy which is why I asked for help here.

So anyone here who somehow manage to get the custom race working with spunk and pregnant properly, Please give me the detailed step by step instruction on how to do it or at the very least link me to the post that has the answer. I already tried searching for this problem on my own and the people seem to be telling other to "add the race throght the .ini or .txt" or "using the mcm" without any detailed explaination or picture which I already tried do it by myself but to no avail.

If I get this function to work correctly, I'm willing to create a guide post with the detailed explaination for the newbie/dumdum like me in the future and I'm giving you a credit as well.

After reading and searching all the previous page that I observed that related to my problem, I somewhat relieve to find that I'm not the only one who have this problem related to sperm in womb and custom race. Unfortunately, most of the post are left unanswered or didn't find the solution. Either that or I'm too impatient or dumb to find it.

I really tried to fix this problem by myself the best I know how but it just refuse to work. I  figured that at the very least that I could do is posting my faulty fix attempt and the problem in the most detailed way possible. Just in case someone will found this post and find the able to find the solution. Also, I want to make one thing clear. I'm have no intention to posting this as a sarcastic insult or forcing at the mod author to look into my problem in anyway. I just believe that the reason why those posts earlier that me who has the same problem can't get their solution because they didn't provide enough info for the modder to look into plus they really have no intention in looking into further anyway, I won't force anyone to waste their time to fix my shit.  If my post break any forum rule fill free to delete it.

Spoiler

My attempt at trying to adding the mannequin race to the racecat is based on the post I found on page 76, posted by dongding on May 16,2020

Appearently, all you have to do to add the custom race to the racecats was...

1.  Created your own "RaceCats.txt" in config/spunk/public/racecats which the template must be based on the "RaceCats.txt" files that found in config/spunl/private

RaceCats.txt

That was mine. I added mine to the MO2/mods/SexoutSpunk/Config/Spunk/public/racecats because I installed Spunk using the Mod Organizer 2, so the files should be in there.

2. Import the list via MCM. now this is the problem for me because what the guy posted is very vague af for a newb like me. How do you import the RaceCats.txt by MCM?

Well, this is how I (tried) to do it

2.1) click Add Custom Race in General 

enb-2022_01_26-23_38_18_83.jpg.1b3652f76083767b1f1b59a7d8985478.jpg

2.2) This page show up

enb-2022_01_26-23_38_38_67.jpg.e7a7631be0c608eee9490cfa3097164c.jpg

2.3)  Click on Pick list type

enb-2022_01_26-23_38_49_03.jpg.57ed0043b190470f9994768d69b2a3a6.jpg

2.4) Choose Race category

enb-2022_01_26-23_38_52_24.jpg.3e44d326b29ff79084a5d8c70356c9ef.jpg

2.5) This show up

enb-2022_01_26-23_38_59_36.jpg.24107205fc94f3e6e1c118ee7b0d4950.jpg

2.6) What the hell is Select Race Caategory "0"? What the hell is "Robotic"? I never add any race robotic. Guess I'll tried to do something, click Select Race Category

enb-2022_01_26-23_39_15_97.jpg.55e26e0e5832988d37429f14b4e05bac.jpg

2.7) Now what the hell is this slider thing? Can't I just click "import RaceCats from .txt files" and be done with it like enjoyment, XP thing in stat or something? Oh well, might as well tried to use it and pick the other one

enb-2022_01_26-23_39_19_58.jpg.913b6655a42eb6d307c79c3795c0609b.jpg

2.8) I change Select Race Category from "0" to "1" now robotic is gone and replaced with "0". Click on it do nothing, how tf do I use it? Ragequit

enb-2022_01_26-23_39_28_76.jpg.07a38eb763adce2f997c1e3ca8936846.jpg

Now obviously, I already tried something when this doesn't work. However, what I tried is mostly just random guess trials  and all errors in my part without any post from other user to guide so I won't post it because this damn post is already long as it is. Nothing change. In case people want to know the result of my attempt. Here is a pic of my test.

Spoiler

1. Intercourse with the alpha male specimen from the vanilla game with vanilla race (our lord and savior) with a custom race Player

1289741900_SodaPDF-converted-enb2022_01_2700_07_07_04.jpg.a8ace5d3a8c0dba0903bfbdc011a86ba.jpg

2. Note the result just after the test end 

515049794_SodaPDF-converted-enb2022_01_2700_10_46_71.jpg.c38ff30f0d716343f2a6d265119fcbdb.jpg

3. Wait by standing for 2 days and note the result (for some reason nothing change, maybe I took screenshot to quick before waiting the program to process )

1406272488_SodaPDF-converted-enb2022_01_2700_11_58_72.jpg.75514de82c16c651c5c95bd934280928.jpg

Now I already test this with my other deleted save files/character but the same custom race. The semen did decrease overtime  and some did enter the Sperm(Total) when I skip time by sleeping but none in the womb. Eventhough my character do have 1 Ova. So No baby for me. For now this mod is does not work as intended/ I really can't understand how it work cuz it not simple coding like armor or weapon mod which I'll remove it from the my mod order along with more complex mod that depend on it (Drugging, Pregnancy). But I can already tell these mod have a lot of work and dedication put into it and I do not attempt to offend anyone in anyway.

If anyone know what I did wrong, feel free to reply.

Edited by MiffyMcmiffin
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to get this mod to work for the better part of the past two months and rather than fumble around in the dark for any longer, I figured should ask y'all how to fix this. See, nothing in Spunk works save the menus (no cum no sperm or tracking and it doesn't talk to pregnancy though that one seems to be working fine), and all my other mods work and talk to each other. This is the error I am getting in console, help would be greatly appreciated.

error report.png

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, devilishmind said:

Anybody know how to fix that the mcm spunk menu does not open, everything else works but this menu wont open and I also see no cum effects. I have NX19 and the up-to-date JIP version.

Nevermind, in trying to fix it I also installed SCR recompiled which resulted in multiple menus not working and after removing it the spunk menu now works

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 9:50 PM, Mdah said:

Anyone know how to fix spunk's menu in the MCM being empty?

It might be load order. Also have this issue, but changing it around fixed it until I changed it due to another issue. Try putting MCM all the way at the bottom and/or putting Spunk right above/below MCM.
AHH in General try toggling the submenu boxes.

Which leads to my own question/issue to post. The oHUD Support patch isn't working for me; I thought I got it working (was some time ago), but since moving to MO2 it no longer works. Is there a load order for this? Am I to have both it AND anyHUD on or just one?

Edit: I... guess I was just blind. It goes with oHud's hardcore need's above H20. Maybe my load order was wrong for it too; currently have it as high as MO2 allows it. And, in case, for others here's something the creator said on page 17: 

The lust readings are tied to the primary needs readings from ohud - there's a chance they're just not showing due to an iHud setting from oHud.

Edited by Waviest_Tilde
  • 1 month later...

Probably a long shot but my lust level seems to be stuck at 88% "powerful" and won't go higher or lower. Reloaded saves and tried all kinds of sex options and it's still stuck? This is the highest lust lvl I've gotten but it's worked fine until now. :(

Edit: All good, restarting my game fixed it. Should've done that first lol.

Edited by feathercookie
  • 2 weeks later...