42 minutes ago, Suzi95 said:

Currently trying to get this working with the lastest nvse 6.1.2. Using the NXv18 (script lag fixed) from the download section of this thread made my game crash instantly, the version posted by @garlicred seens ti work so far- no script lag and scenes play out like intended.

Yes, the version in the OP is actually broken, it needs to be removed and replaced garlicred's.

Having an issue where NVSE Extender is being logged incompatible during startup even the new V19. I tested the functions of Sexout and Assault in game though and everything seems to work reliably. What version of NVSE should I be using I'm going down the list right now for each version till it works. Using older NVSE's though prevents some of the plugins from loading like JIP for The Solid Project.

Edited by Spectre5342
7 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Having an issue where NVSE Extender is being logged incompatible during startup even the new V19. I tested the functions of Sexout and Assault in game though and everything seems to work reliably. What version of NVSE should I be using I'm going down the list right now for each version till it works. Using older NVSE's though prevents some of the plugins from loading like JIP for The Solid Project.

You should not pay attention to plugins being reported as incompatible. Let me guess - you use Vortex, right? It does that.

im getting a alert in my mo2 thats saying its incompatible. is there a fix for this or is it my nvse? i have the latest stable version thats on modpage for it.  nvm i seen the recent post above lol but yeah same prob here lol

Screenshot 2021-06-22 215812.png

Edited by trepanoa

Hello.
I just installed Fallout NV, I followed a tutorial to mod the game. I have installed some mods from Loverslab like SexOut, mods to sleep with cretures etc. But the game asks me to install NX (NVSE Extender).
The problem is that I don't know where to install it with Mo2.

10 hours ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
I just installed Fallout NV, I followed a tutorial to mod the game. I have installed some mods from Loverslab like SexOut, mods to sleep with cretures etc. But the game asks me to install NX (NVSE Extender).
The problem is that I don't know where to install it with Mo2.

If you're familiar with the directory structure xNVSE looks in: "Data/NVSE/Plugins" for .DLL (dynamic linked library) files. 

i.e. You can see it here among the rest of the .dll's like jip etc...

image.png.bf9e65e2b13d182a166b54d957078786.png

Edited by eflat0
  • 2 weeks later...

Will the script extender ever work with xNVSE 6 and higher?

As of recently trying it, It results in a CTD Everytime I load the game with xnvse active and script extender active

I wanted to run the b42's melee bash but it won't run without xnvse 6 

1 hour ago, Layla_Roth said:

Will the script extender ever work with xNVSE 6 and higher?

As of recently trying it, It results in a CTD Everytime I load the game with xnvse active and script extender active

I wanted to run the b42's melee bash but it won't run without xnvse 6 

last NX (v.19) should work fine

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, molotow123 said:

How to instal it on TTW, can I use mod organizer 2 or I must use custom FOMM, where to put it? Into FNV mod or TTW mod?

If you have Mod Organizer 2, you can install version 19 as a seperate mod in that tool.

Get the left version in garlicreds post (copied below for convenience)

On 6/15/2021 at 9:19 PM, garlicred said:

Well here is V19 and  it's source code then.

You need to place the nvse_extender.dll in below link in /NVSE/Plugins

Example path:

nvse_extenderV19.rar 393.18 kB · 426 downloads nvse_extenderV19_Source.rar 5.01 MB · 59 downloads

Try to only use 1 mod manager, preferably Mod Organizer 2 (instead of FOMM)

• 1 month later...