7 hours ago, dborg2 said:

better to use Mod Organizer 2, but I guess Vortex might also work

Also

make sure the dll files go to data\nvse\plugins  (create the folders if they don't exist)

Oh, Okay so I just download that NVSE_extenderV19.rar open the archive and put the file in data/NVSE/Plugins? Seems easy, so do I even need the FOMM he made?

1 hour ago, kickx said:

Oh, Okay so I just download that NVSE_extenderV19.rar open the archive and put the file in data/NVSE/Plugins? Seems easy, so do I even need the FOMM he made?

FOMM is an old mod manager. It was great in the time it was made, but nowadays there are better options.

The main download page hasn't unpdated in years, so it is dated.

As for the instructions.. Yes..

On 10/10/2022 at 11:29 PM, dborg2 said:

FOMM is an old mod manager. It was great in the time it was made, but nowadays there are better options.

The main download page hasn't unpdated in years, so it is dated.

As for the instructions.. Yes..

okay so I downloaded it and a few other mods {Sexout.esm SexoutCommonResources.esm, SexoutStraponSex.esp, SmallerTalk.esp, SexoutSex.esp, SexoutSexkey.esp} and I tested it, and this happened. No animation, just teleporting to eachother and standing there. Did I do something wrong?

Should I be concerned that Mod Organizer is logging this plugin v18 and v19 as incompatible? I've used a number of nvse versions the most up to date one being 0.6.2.8 and still get that warning but everything seems to work in game sexout doesn't appear to have any issues and animations do line up. Or is there a specific version of script extender I need? I belive I need to keep it up to version 0.6.2.8 in order for other stuff to work lik SUP for Solid Project which also needs Johny Guitar.

Earlier I was getting warnings that NVSE Extender v16 wasn't loading in game and that nothing with Sexout would work without it but I fixed that problem that's when Mod Organizer started giving me a warning outside the game though

Edited by Spectre5342
On 10/15/2022 at 3:46 PM, Spectre5342 said:

Should I be concerned that Mod Organizer is logging this plugin v18 and v19 as incompatible? I've used a number of nvse versions the most up to date one being 0.6.2.8 and still get that warning but everything seems to work in game sexout doesn't appear to have any issues and animations do line up. Or is there a specific version of script extender I need? I belive I need to keep it up to version 0.6.2.8 in order for other stuff to work lik SUP for Solid Project which also needs Johny Guitar.

Earlier I was getting warnings that NVSE Extender v16 wasn't loading in game and that nothing with Sexout would work without it but I fixed that problem that's when Mod Organizer started giving me a warning outside the game though

The warning getting from MO2 though stuff in game with Sexout does work as intended as far as I can tell. Don't suppose there's a way to update this NVSE plugin myself for use with NVSE 0.6.2.8 cause this mod was made for versions as far back as v4 I think its safe to say its gonna have that incompatibility flag no matter what version NVSE I'm using v5 to 6 and up.

New Vegas – Mod Organizer v2.4.2 (Spectre5342) 10_17_2022 2_45_06 AM.png

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2022 at 12:46 PM, Spectre5342 said:

How did you fix the "NVSE Extender v16" warning?

• 1 month later...

So I installed everything Like I did before but with MO2 after reading the comments, got updated V19. Installed that.    jip upon starting NV tells me

"ERROR!

xNVSE verison is outdated.

This plugin requires v6.2.6 minimum." (tells me this 2x if that's important)

Casm tells me

" Casm has detected that you are not using the proper verison of Lutana NVSE Plugin. Casm needs verison 4 or greater, you have version -1. Please upgrade Lutana NVSE Plugin."

Using ~getnvseversion tells me I have verison 5

Both NVSE and NXv 19.  Only started happening when NX V19 was installed as NVSE worked prior to installing all these sexout mods from a fresh install of FNV.

33 minutes ago, Blood Drunk Blossom said:

So I installed everything Like I did before but with MO2 after reading the comments, got updated V19. Installed that.    jip upon starting NV tells me

"ERROR!

xNVSE verison is outdated.

This plugin requires v6.2.6 minimum." (tells me this 2x if that's important)

Casm tells me

" Casm has detected that you are not using the proper verison of Lutana NVSE Plugin. Casm needs verison 4 or greater, you have version -1. Please upgrade Lutana NVSE Plugin."

Using ~getnvseversion tells me I have verison 5

Both NVSE and NXv 19.  Only started happening when NX V19 was installed as NVSE worked prior to installing all these sexout mods from a fresh install of FNV.

I've tried Removing and Reinstalling making sure to read all instructions plainly like I was new to modding, and still does the same thing.

EDIT: unsure what I did, I redownloaded *everything* got clean slate folder for fnv. reinstalled everything, and seems to be working. I'll pop on more sexout stuff and text.

Edited by Guest
  • 2 months later...
On 6/15/2020 at 10:37 AM, Thndrwlkr said:

I have the same problem.   My game is legal, installed correctly with Vortex, with the latest of everything, but the nvse_extender_ng.dll is incompatible now

EDIT:  Never mind...the NG.dll is for the German NOGORE version...delete it and all is well

This comment saved me. It was right in my face in my NVSE log but I thought the file was required so I left it alone.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, not-kraken said:

I'm using MO as my organizer, and there's no folder with a similar file path to "E:\Games\Fallout New Vegas\Data\nvse\plugins\nvse_extender.dll".

Am I supposed to create the plugins folder? I have the Data > NVSE folder, just no plugin option. 

yes. Create the "plugins"-folder

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2022 at 2:17 AM, dborg2 said:

better to use Mod Organizer 2, but I guess Vortex might also work

Also

make sure the dll files go to data\nvse\plugins  (create the folders if they don't exist)

i went to falloutnewvegas/data/nvse but there was no plugins folder. do i j make a folder called plugins and then just put the dll there or do i have to put other stuff in it alongside the NX dll

8 hours ago, ponkcahmp said:

i went to falloutnewvegas/data/nvse but there was no plugins folder. do i j make a folder called plugins and then just put the dll there or do i have to put other stuff in it alongside the NX dll

create a plugins folder and put the file in there.