16 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

Well, half a solution is better than no solution :D

Did you try what I suggested in the part of my reply I edited later? 

Yep, i tried that, too tested it with older xvnse 6.06, 6.07 and so forth. I can live with my half solution until somebody steps up and fixes it for good :)

21 hours ago, Xerrasx said:

Yep, i tried that, too tested it with older xvnse 6.06, 6.07 and so forth. I can live with my half solution until somebody steps up and fixes it for good :)

Cool. I'm hoping now that the source code is available, someone will be able to take a crack at it and figure out what is causing the issue. 

You need the NVSE sources and being able to actually compile NVSE successfully before trying to compile. At least I would.

Anyway if you can upload your modifications (and the linker log) I can either try to help or compile it myself later.

16 hours ago, jaam said:

You need the NVSE sources and being able to actually compile NVSE successfully before trying to compile. At least I would.

Anyway if you can upload your modifications (and the linker log) I can either try to help or compile it myself later.

Yes, i fixed most of dependencies and have compiled xnvse in release mode before playing with NX code, but i still probably missing some stuff in project settings. I have tried to compile it with Visual Studio 2019, because xnvse source code is also using that, so i'm sure some problems appeared after converting NX to this new visual studio compiler.

As for the changes, I only changed one file "nvse_extender.cpp" on line 56

case NVSEMessagingInterface::kMessage_PostInit: -> case NVSEMessagingInterface::kMessage_DeferredInit:

I still don't know if kMessage_DeferredInit (was added in xnvse) is correct, but kMessage_PostInit is not exist in nvse/xnvse code at all 

Also as i found out how to change language of VS to English, here's a screenshot of errors
image.png.28cb01096eeb68d499a140695f8def3a.png

NXSRC.7z Release.7z

Edited by Neutron_rus
Added release folder of failed compilation with logs and stuff

kMessage_PostInit  was added to NVSE as part of the v4 of the messaging API. Version 5.1b5 of January 2019. But I see no trace of that version being published publicly.

I have to sort this mess hopefully Sunday :)

After sleeping on it, this is what I remember:

v17 was written to solve an issue with v16.

v18 introduced an alternate solution to the v16 bug that was dependent of the publication of NVSE 5.1 beta 5 to be activated. Beta 5 was never published.

By forking NVSE 5.1 Beta 4, and increasing internal version information, xNVSE activated the alternate solution, but, of course, without providing the missing code from beta 5.

At this time, the easiest way to solve the issues, is to hide v18 and publish v17 instead :

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=618074

I just don't know if anyone actually tested this version as v17 and v18 were upfated on the same day and I personally did not have FNV setup to test. Also before uploading you need a fomod packagin of v17.

nvse_extender.cpp nvse_extender.h

Edited by jaam
2 hours ago, garlicred said:

Can anyone try this please? It works with latest NVSE 6.1.2 and doesn't print errors in log.

I don't have Sexout installed to test.

Seems to be working, log's content is very different from others extender edits.

Here's the source ("download-and-compile").

I set gqvCommandInfo to get pointer at kMessage_PostLoad message and pointer is valid.(didn't check if it actually works though but it should). Also updated solution to VS2019.

kMessage_PostLoad can be easily changed to "18" (kMessage_DeferredInit) in case  it's needed but since pointer is valid I don't see the need.

PostLoad happens when all plugins have been loaded before main menu.(it's not connected to savegame load).

Also I'm confused why "PostInit" message was needed.  Most likely I am missing something.

NVSE_EXTENDER_Source_UPD.rar

Edited by garlicred

Currently trying to get this working with the lastest nvse 6.1.2. Using the NXv18 (script lag fixed) from the download section of this thread made my game crash instantly, the version posted by @garlicred seens ti work so far- no script lag and scenes play out like intended.