• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are there ways to somehow find out the reason for the crash of the game?  Output them to a text file, or something else?    I installed new versions of plugins, NVSE_6_2_5 and V19 - now the game just crashes when loading a save..

If there were ways to find out the reason myself - I would not even bother to distract someone on the forum...

Edited by Grey Knight
4 hours ago, Grey Knight said:

Are there ways to somehow find out the reason for the crash of the game?  Output them to a text file, or something else?    I installed new versions of plugins, NVSE_6_2_5 and V19 - now the game just crashes when loading a save..

If there were ways to find out the reason myself - I would not even bother to distract someone on the forum...

I can help if you post a loadorder and install order (if possible)

18 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I can help if you post a loadorder and install order (if possible)

I doubt it's a load order issue.  I know the importance of this.

"install order" - what is it, sorry?  Hear it for the first time.  There is no such option in FOMM.  Or is it about the sequence of copying plugins to the game folder?

edit: 

How I got tired of the constant problems with updating a million plugins that require another million third-party programs, and then it all doesn't work ... Saves do not load, and I tried to start a new game. When starting a new game, a message pops up saying that Spunk considers the version of JIP as -1.

WHY, because I already put this -https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58277?tab=files   the latest version!   How tired I am of this, sorry for the cry of the soul ..   Do I really need to study a programmer myself, just to install a game plugin??

edit 2 : 

Thank you for your attention, I managed to get the game to work.
The clothing glitch problem remains (all clothing becomes P7 version, despite the fact that the character has never participated in sex) - but at least the game itself works.  Already good.

LO_01 22.txt

Edited by Grey Knight

installation order. In what order you installed the mods. Expecially with FOMM you will be overwriting files from mods with other mods.

------------------------------------

Do you have the (name escapes me) plugin mod that allows more plugins? You are close to going over the 135 plugin limit.

Load order looks mostly good, but: Materinity Pack Overkill needs to be above Fertile Breeder.

best to put RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp at the bottom of the load order

SexoutZAZ.esp no longer needed. remove.

epock.esp/NVLadyoutfit_1C.esp/ FetishFishnetNV.esp /FetishLingerieSetNV.esp   I think these are part of SexoutCommonResources and the plugins themselves can be removed.

Delete all of these. MPO scriptaddon Base.esp, MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp, MPO scriptaddon DM.esp, MPO scriptaddon HH.esp, MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp,   

All you need is MPO Scriptaddon AllDLC.    (which you don't have)

sexoutRapeGame.esp <--- outdated. can cause issues

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp <--- outdated. can cause issues

Sexist Dialogue V1.5.0.esp <--- outdated and broken. Will cause issues

SexoutDrugging.esm <--- unfortunately SexoutDrugging has issues with the 'new' xNVSE. Use at your own risk

BodyMorph.esp and BodyMorphPlugin.esp. These come with their own incompatible skeleton

SexoutSCRDebug.esp <--- probably can also be removed. unless you made this yourself

SexoutDamagedOutfitSwapping.esp <--- probably can also be removed. unless you made this yourself

SexoutCommonResorsesBodyChanger.esp <--- probably can also be removed. unless you made this yourself

I don't know these mods: SexoutNGXP.esp. SexoutSpermSplash.esp, SexoutDiscounts.esp, SexoutSubmit.esp, SexoutPlayerSlave.esp, SexoutDrugs.esp,

FalloutNV_lang.esp <--- if you are using the German version, you will need to NG version of NVSE Extender and I don't know if this version is upgraded to version 19

Slooty Vault Suit.esp <--- isnt this for fallout 4?

smallertalk.esp and smalltalk.esp  choose 1, not both.

you don't need SexoutLactation.esp if you already have SexoutBreeder. It is included in SexoutBreeder.

------------

You have several race mods, hair mods etc.. Make sure that the NV Compatible skeleton is installed afterwards, as each can bring their own incompatinle skeleton. Also bodymorph and NV Compatible Skeleton don't work together at all.

Edited by dborg2
1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

Do you have the (name escapes me) plugin mod that allows more plugins? You are close to going over the 135 plugin limit.

No. I just found out about its existence from you.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

outdated

Understood. delete.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

SexoutSCRDebug.esp <--- probably can also be removed. unless you made this yourself

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

I don't know these mods: SexoutNGXP.esp. SexoutSpermSplash.esp, SexoutDiscounts.esp, SexoutSubmit.esp, SexoutPlayerSlave.esp, SexoutDrugs.esp,

All this from Loverslab.  If you don't know them, then it's outdated.  It’s just that I haven’t played Fallout for a long time, but BEFORE THE PAUSE, it all WORKS.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

FalloutNV_lang.esp <--- if you are using the German version, you will need to NG version of NVSE Extender and I don't know if this version is upgraded to version 19

No, not German.  Russian

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

Slooty Vault Suit.esp <--- isnt this for fallout 4?

No    )   FNV

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

smallertalk.esp and smalltalk.esp  choose 1, not both.

Certainly.  As you can see, only one is used, the second one just lies in the folder.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

You have several race mods, hair mods etc.. Make sure that the NV Compatible skeleton is installed afterwards, as each can bring their own incompatinle skeleton. Also bodymorph and NV Compatible Skeleton don't work together at all.

Considered. Now I will experiment.

But...
But how did they work together BEFORE? I've been playing Morrowind/Oblivion/Fallout3 since they came out, gradually picking up different mods. I've been playing with bodymorph and sexout for maybe a few years (intermittently, of course) - and before there were no problems...

Can't remember the last time I played Fallout - a year or 1.5 years ago (or less) - HAD IT WITH THESE MODs and everything worked fine..

Thanks for the help!

4 hours ago, Grey Knight said:

No. I just found out about its existence from you.

Understood. delete.

All this from Loverslab.  If you don't know them, then it's outdated.  It’s just that I haven’t played Fallout for a long time, but BEFORE THE PAUSE, it all WORKS.

No, not German.  Russian

No    )   FNV

Certainly.  As you can see, only one is used, the second one just lies in the folder.

Considered. Now I will experiment.

But...
But how did they work together BEFORE? I've been playing Morrowind/Oblivion/Fallout3 since they came out, gradually picking up different mods. I've been playing with bodymorph and sexout for maybe a few years (intermittently, of course) - and before there were no problems...

Can't remember the last time I played Fallout - a year or 1.5 years ago (or less) - HAD IT WITH THESE MODs and everything worked fine..

Thanks for the help!

Unfortunately the xNVSE release (the new NBSE) broke a lot of stuff, Sexout Drugging being one of the more important ones. SCR/SOPREG too but we fixed those.

It might be that I'm mistaken BodyMorph for Body-By-Race and it's counterparts.

Good luck. If you have issues, I have a Discord server, where me and others help out mod-users

• 4 weeks later...

I don't use FOMM, I use Vortex. I installed it and the game runs just fine, only issues I'm having is with Robert's male body mod but I'm sure it's unrelated. I'm getting something in the Vortex saying nvse_extender_ng.dll is incompatible. Am I going to be running into any problems? If so, am I going to have to use FOMM? I'm not program savvy enough to tell if using FOMM and Vortex would cause issues.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/19/2022 at 2:04 PM, RikuCaboose said:

I don't use FOMM, I use Vortex. I installed it and the game runs just fine, only issues I'm having is with Robert's male body mod but I'm sure it's unrelated. I'm getting something in the Vortex saying nvse_extender_ng.dll is incompatible. Am I going to be running into any problems? If so, am I going to have to use FOMM? I'm not program savvy enough to tell if using FOMM and Vortex would cause issues.

Im having the same issue. Would like to hear if its solved.

• 1 month later...

FONV freezes on the main menu before, NVSE_Entender.log gives me these two error codes;

Received unknown message 0
Received unknown message 9

Any any to fix this?

Also, unrelated to NX, but my falloutnv_error.log is 2.5 GBs and I can't open it. Any way to open it?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2022 at 5:50 AM, dborg2 said:

Unfortunately the xNVSE release (the new NBSE) broke a lot of stuff, Sexout Drugging being one of the more important ones. SCR/SOPREG too but we fixed those.

It might be that I'm mistaken BodyMorph for Body-By-Race and it's counterparts.

Good luck. If you have issues, I have a Discord server, where me and others help out mod-users

Is Sexout Drugging still needed, if anyone wants to take it over I'm fine with that or should I delete the download?

8 hours ago, kickx said:

So I click the link and it brings me to a dead page. also do I still need FOMM or can i use Vortex now?

better to use Mod Organizer 2, but I guess Vortex might also work

Also

make sure the dll files go to data\nvse\plugins  (create the folders if they don't exist)