• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, draco25812 said:

im am trying to use a mod that requires nx for tales of two wastlands but how do i install nx and the fomm im using mo2

You don't need FOMM. Download version 19 (few pages back) and install the extracted files in ..\NVSE\plugins

• 3 months later...

Speaking of issues and NVSE problems, I'm not sure if it's that specifically. Whenever my character engages in sex the animations freeze after undressing and nothing happens. The camera is still active but I can't move after the sex duration ends.

What does it mean by "Pos: Waiting for 'character' to gain sexout PosX"? Is there anyway I can fix it and have sexout work as intended, I did see someone mention sexout token issues.

Using NVSE V19, 'Sexout Framework Assortment' and a few additional plugins (rape, struggle, NCRCF etc) but none with animations alters.

If anyone has any possible solutions I'm all yours...

Sexout Posx issues.PNG

2 hours ago, ClairisH said:

Speaking of issues and NVSE problems, I'm not sure if it's that specifically. Whenever my character engages in sex the animations freeze after undressing and nothing happens. The camera is still active but I can't move after the sex duration ends.

What does it mean by "Pos: Waiting for 'character' to gain sexout PosX"? Is there anyway I can fix it and have sexout work as intended, I did see someone mention sexout token issues.

Using NVSE V19, 'Sexout Framework Assortment' and a few additional plugins (rape, struggle, NCRCF etc) but none with animations alters.

If anyone has any possible solutions I'm all yours...

If i remember correctly this line of debug text is from SexoutPosNew plugin, and looking at the code of this plugin, there's a slight error in condition check that might loop this posx thing(at least from my perspective on this code). So i'd say to try to turn off this plugin and go w/o it, it shouldn't affect sexout and other components

On 9/7/2023 at 8:38 PM, Neutron_rus said:

If i remember correctly this line of debug text is from SexoutPosNew plugin, and looking at the code of this plugin, there's a slight error in condition check that might loop this posx thing(at least from my perspective on this code). So i'd say to try to turn off this plugin and go w/o it, it shouldn't affect sexout and other components

Thanks, I've been able to revert to a previous save before installing any LoversLab mods and dialogue is normal (after installing), however after selecting anything that engages now SexOut animations nothing happens, dialogue ends and the game continues as normal. 

I get this when bringing up the console: "SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1"
Here is a screenshot after a fresh load-in... Any possible solutions? Am installing NX NVSE wrong?

SORunFull aborting actor invalid code 1.PNG

11 hours ago, ClairisH said:

Thanks, I've been able to revert to a previous save before installing any LoversLab mods and dialogue is normal (after installing), however after selecting anything that engages now SexOut animations nothing happens, dialogue ends and the game continues as normal. 

I get this when bringing up the console: "SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1"
Here is a screenshot after a fresh load-in... Any possible solutions? Am installing NX NVSE wrong?

Kind of strange that check fails on actor validity, as code 1 should mean all good. Have you tried it on fully new save? Do you have the required plugins, like NX and JIP? I also would like to see your load order. for example you can do debug log in Spunk, it will include load order list.

15 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Kind of strange that check fails on actor validity, as code 1 should mean all good. Have you tried it on fully new save? Do you have the required plugins, like NX and JIP? I also would like to see your load order. for example you can do debug log in Spunk, it will include load order list.

Someone should really create a comprehensive guide on how to properly install SexOut, SexOutCommonResources and any plugin needed. A definitive step by step to avoid confusion and pain lol

Downloaded everything I wanted from SexOut, Common Resources, NX V19, SOFA (Maternity overkill) any other plugin etc. Reinstalled NVSE, NX, merged all of the Sexout files into a SCResources folder, zipped it with Winrar and reinstalled via Vortex. In-game I reverted to a previous save before the issues occurred and now everything is working better than ever.

Highly suggest to anyone if animation errors occur (missing bodies, interruptions, dialogue crashes) just revert saves with CASM installed, works like a dream for bug fixing.

10 hours ago, ClairisH said:

Someone should really create a comprehensive guide on how to properly install SexOut, SexOutCommonResources and any plugin needed. A definitive step by step to avoid confusion and pain lol

Downloaded everything I wanted from SexOut, Common Resources, NX V19, SOFA (Maternity overkill) any other plugin etc. Reinstalled NVSE, NX, merged all of the Sexout files into a SCResources folder, zipped it with Winrar and reinstalled via Vortex. In-game I reverted to a previous save before the issues occurred and now everything is working better than ever.

Highly suggest to anyone if animation errors occur (missing bodies, interruptions, dialogue crashes) just revert saves with CASM installed, works like a dream for bug fixing.

There's a guide by dborg with most of actual links and instruction on how to install everything. SOFA is just simplified all in one package with most of the frameworks

9 hours ago, ClawedZETA said:

Yeah it keeps saying I installed it manually when I did not is there an issue with Vortex or something because I have installed this like eight times and it keeps crashing.

If I recall correctly, Vortex might have issues installing 'dll' files.

you might want to install the files manually in the correct folder/subfolder.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/9/2023 at 6:47 PM, ClairisH said:

did you ever figure the issue? mine started doing the same out of no where

On 11/25/2023 at 5:02 AM, jwk1232 said:

did you ever figure the issue? mine started doing the same out of no where

So far we have never found a solution to prevent stuck Sexout tokens. It's caused by the FNV-animation engin failing, and the engine can only be fixed by restarting, but by that time it left 'trash behind', so that's why you need to return to a previous save.

advise is to use CASM, so you have a lot of saves you can fall back to and don't loose hours of fun, because you forget to make saves.

19 hours ago, dborg2 said:

So far we have never found a solution to prevent stuck Sexout tokens. It's caused by the FNV-animation engin failing, and the engine can only be fixed by restarting, but by that time it left 'trash behind', so that's why you need to return to a previous save.

advise is to use CASM, so you have a lot of saves you can fall back to and don't loose hours of fun, because you forget to make saves.

yeah i figured it out shortly after posting this but i left it up to get some clarification 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/3/2023 at 1:44 AM, dborg2 said:

You don't need FOMM. Download version 19 (few pages back) and install the extracted files in ..\NVSE\plugins

I only have the extender dll in the zip when I download and open it. The NG dll is nowhere to be found

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to do a clean install of FNV with the latest versions available (especially NVSE).

But It seems that nvse_extender v18-B is incompatible with the latest versions of NVSE (I'm currently trying with NVSE 6.3.5).

Here I got a crash just after the first loading screen (I got a freeze during about 5s then the game close)

Spoiler

crashfnv.JPG.620f1f24d06af1fa24890edef319728a.JPG

NVSE log:

Spoiler

fallout root = D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\
config path = D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\nvse_config.ini
NVSE runtime: initialize (version = 6.3.5 040020D0 01DA6189417E669D)
imagebase = 00400000
plugin directory = D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\
checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\nvac.dll
checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\nvse_extender.dll
SetOpcodeBase 00002140
RegisterCommand  [2140]  NX_GetVersion
RegisterCommand  [2141]  NX_IsUsingSkeleton
RegisterCommand  [2142]  NX_IsInList
RegisterCommand  [2143]  NX_SetEVFl
RegisterCommand  [2144]  NX_GetEVFl (GetEVFl)
RegisterCommand  [2145]  NX_SetEVFo
RegisterCommand  [2146]  NX_GetEVFo
RegisterCommand  [2147]  NX_GetConversationPartner
RegisterCommand  [2148]  NX_ClrEVFl
RegisterCommand  [2149]  NX_ClrEVFo
RegisterCommand  [214A]  NX_GetQVEVFl (GetQVEVFl)
RegisterCommand  [214B]  NX_SetEVSt
RegTypedCommand  [214C]  NX_GetEVSt
RegisterCommand  [214D]  NX_ClrEVSt
RegTypedCommand  [214E]  NX_GetEVFlAr
RegTypedCommand  [214F]  NX_GetEVFoAr
RegTypedCommand  [2150]  NX_GetEVStAr
RegisterCommand  [2151]  NX_GetRandom
RegTypedCommand  [2152]  NX_GetSkeletonPath
RegisterCommand  [2153]  NX_SetEvConversationSubject
RegisterCommand  [2154]  NX_SetEvConversationTarget
registering plugin listener for NVSE at 2 of 3
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\nvac.dll (NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash; version 117768192; infoVersion 1) loaded correctly
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\\nvse_extender.dll (Extensions for NVSE; version 18; infoVersion 1) loaded correctly
exception occurred while loading plugins
max id = 00002155
patched
init complete
Hook_DirectInput8Create_Execute

However, it seems that nvse_extender v18-B is required for certain mods (such as Sexout Common Resources).

In the past, I used NVSE 5.1 beta4 (which still works) because there were compatibility problems with the latest versions of NVSE. Should I continue to use NVSE 5.1 beta4 or is there a solution to resolve the compatibility issues with the latest versions of NVSE?

EDIT:

Okay, there are a nvse_extender v19, I tested this and I don't get crash anymore, however I can read on previous post it's not fully compatible with NVSE 6.3.5 but just NVSE 6.2.8 (6.2.9?).

It would be great to have access to the download link from the main page and the maximum compatible version of NVSE.

Edited by Machiavelique
  • 1 month later...
On 4/17/2024 at 2:33 AM, TheRegvlator said:

Strangely, my game crashes and the log points out to JIP. No idea why, but this only happens when NX19 is installed.

having the same issue, i follow all the gudies and nothing just keep getting a crash