• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, jfmherokiller said:

Irの方が簡単かもしれないので、アップロードすることにしましたが、このファイルは元のチームによって承認されておらず、すべてのコードはこれらのものであり、私が行ったのはデバッグコードをパッチすることだけです。

nvse_extender.7z 311.96 kB・5ダウンロード

Oh..my... It have many FPS drop, and many NVSR error log...

8 hours ago, LLabxKK said:

Oh..my... It have many FPS drop, and many NVSR error log...

NVSR should no longer be used. Switch to New Vegas Tick fix instead.

NVSR is not Windows 10 compatible and is causing a lot of other issues with newer mods.

15 hours ago, dborg2 said:

NVSRは使用しないでください。代わりに、New VegasTick修正に切り替えてください。

NVSRはWindows10と互換性がなく、新しいmodで他の多くの問題を引き起こしています。

Sorry, I missed.  not a "NVSR"... 

"NVAC" has many error log, and FPS drop!

Thanks for reply.

Hello. Been away from FNV for a long time. I got a new computer and decided to dust it off and have some wasteland fun. AND because I didn`t feel like messing with setting up Skyrim and Oblivion, yet. I got that script extender plugin failed to load message from MO2 others were having. So I`m planning on unzipping NX and rebuilding it. NVSE/plugins/nvse_extender.dll, archive it with 7zip and installing it with MO2. That sound right? I know I can just drop the dll into Data/NVSE/plugins, but I try to touch that as little as possible. The fact I have to drop in xnvse files and 4GB patcher bugs me enough. I`m a bit anal, that way.

And on an unrelated note, is NVAC obsolete? Gopher`s latest tutorial didn`t have me install it. Or is it an "IF your crashing a lot" thing, otherwise don`t use it?

Thanks for your time. Ya`ll are awesome. A fact I was reminded of by having to deal with Nexus and TTW forums, recently. Bunch of F`ing holier than thou, elitist snobs. Have NEVER had a good experience there(They could just hate me, personally. I could see it.). And that annoying pop-up on Nexus...<shudder> hate it so much. The site that shall not be named(LL) just kicks ass.

On 3/23/2021 at 9:38 PM, xaina222 said:

image.png.7bb0981a0ad26cf89a6eb27debe9147a.png

Can anyone help with this error ? I installed NVSE Extender using FOMM but the error still show up in MO2, tried both NVSE and xNVSE but no luck

I got the same issue, and every component of Sexout is breaking constantly ingame, and it stuttle each time it breaks

Captura.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

NVSE Extender v18 is not compatible with 6.0+ versions of NVSE. It results in the external console window and the nvse_extender.log filling up with the same repeating message "Received unknown message 20." Constantly writing to an SSD will wear out the drive. NVSE 5.x still works but new mod releases are requiring NVSE 6.x. Anyone know how to fix this?

10 hours ago, ThePersyn said:

NVSE Extender v18は、6.0以降のバージョンのNVSEと互換性がありません。その結果、外部コンソールウィンドウとnvse_extender.logが、同じ繰り返しメッセージ「Receivedunknownmessage20」でいっぱいになります。SSDに絶えず書き込むと、ドライブが消耗します。NVSE 5.xは引き続き機能しますが、新しいmodリリースにはNVSE6.xが必要です。誰かがこれを修正する方法を知っていますか?

same problem.

also, Other mods that have write a logging , Those have possibility same problems of log spam.

If you use it without knowing, It is brake my HDD or SSD.

There is no choice but to wait for the author's update. I hope it.

1 hour ago, KicklerOfButts said:

After going through the last couple of pages, am I correct in summarizing that this Extension does not currently work with the latest NVSE versions and that consequently, all mods that rely on it to work likewise won't work by extension?

That's correct, in my recent experience. I played a few weeks ago and either Sexout Spunk or Sexout Pregnancy was bugging the fuck out. While my character was pregnant, every few seconds it would cycle between applying a large carry weight reduction and then removing it, so my movement speed was crippled. Also the Sexout Spunk MCM was failing to load properly after pregnancy, the submenu pages were not accessible anymore. Sexout Spunk and Pregnancy still worked well enough to produce a pregnancy, but it was a buggy mess and I wouldn't try to continue playing with it.

It seems to be a problem with this extender in particular, MO2 gives me an error message about it.

I wrote off the game and decided not to play with Sexout mods until someone fixes this extender. The only other option I can think of is to rollback all mods to an earlier version of NVSE. It doesn't seem like anyone is available to fix this.

27 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

I have fixed this bug a few weeks ago, so you probably need to update pregnancy esp

I haven't updated Sexout Pregnancy for a few weeks, since I last played. I guess my experience is outdated. That's good news, thanks for informing us.

How well is Spunk+Pregnancy working with the most updated versions. Are there still any bugs?

With xvnse  6.09 and nx 18 i get constantly Received Unknown Message 20 in my Console log and the Logfile from nx.

Did not find a Solution but its very annoying because the it goes on and on. The Sexout stuff works fine as far as i could test it.

I hope someone can come up with a Solution for this. I would but no Idea where to begin :)

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody has a solution? If i could turn off the log that would be enough for me, but this is so frustrating i need to restart the game every 30 mins or so because the log goes on and on,

i tried jfmherokillers Version but with his nx-extender file the game crashes 9 out of 10 times on startup or after an hour played so does sadly not work for me

I hope anybody who knows what to do fix this i love New Vegas but New Vegas without Sexout not so much fun :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2021 at 6:47 PM, Xerrasx said:

Nobody has a solution? If i could turn off the log that would be enough for me, but this is so frustrating i need to restart the game every 30 mins or so because the log goes on and on,

i tried jfmherokillers Version but with his nx-extender file the game crashes 9 out of 10 times on startup or after an hour played so does sadly not work for me

I hope anybody who knows what to do fix this i love New Vegas but New Vegas without Sexout not so much fun :)

I am investigating the issue, but I can't replicate your crashes with jfmherokiller's fix, which works flawlessly for me.

Can anyone else reproduce these crashes on their end, when the fix is applied? One thing I've noticed is that there is a lot of confusion lately on how to install Sexout and the newer versions of xNVSE correctly. I am not saying you have installed it incorrectly, but it is possible your instability is a result of some other issue, rather than the log spam fix.

You could also try installing the tick fix, which massively improves performance ingame:
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/66537

I would actually highly recommend this is installed if using Sexout as it really makes a huge different, especially the way Sexout scanners work. Before, it was very noticeable after 15-30 mins of play that the ingame tick began massively slowing down the game, especially with plugins that use scanners like Sexout or Intimacy. 

Other than that, I can only recommend trying to reinstall Sexout and following the instructions closely. Test the game at each step to gauge performance and ensure there are no problems. Doing it this way, when you suddenly encounter crashes/issues, you'll know whats causing it. 

Hope that helps! 

2 hours ago, Sydney said:

jfmherokiller's fix causes ctd on load for me :(

Tick fix already installed

And if you remove it, that fixes it and you just get the normal spam instead? You also have the normal NV Extender fomod installed? And you tried putting the fix in the FNV/DATA/NVSE/Plugins directory?

Which version of xNVSE are you using?

EDIT: I may have found something potentially causing crashes for people. Those of you reporting crashes, have you recently installed or tried playing (and uninstalled) Fallout The Frontier? If so, can you check your FNV/DATA/NVSE folder and check that there is a nvse_confi.ini file there?

I just noticed using jfmherokiller's fix worked WITH The Frontier installed, but on uninstalling The Frontier, the game now crashes on load. Using the old nvse extender dll (the log spammy broken one) fixes the crash. But the issue is uninstalling The Frontier via fomm also removes nvse_config.ini, which I assume jfmherokiller's version interacts with somehow. Simply reinstalling NVSE 6.0.9.7 (or manually putting the nvse_config.ini file there) fixes both issues for me. No more spam, and no more crashes on load.

Edited by ChancellorKremlin
4 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

I am investigating the issue, but I can't replicate your crashes with jfmherokiller's fix, which works flawlessly for me.

Can anyone else reproduce these crashes on their end, when the fix is applied? One thing I've noticed is that there is a lot of confusion lately on how to install Sexout and the newer versions of xNVSE correctly. I am not saying you have installed it incorrectly, but it is possible your instability is a result of some other issue, rather than the log spam fix.

You could also try installing the tick fix, which massively improves performance ingame:
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/66537

I would actually highly recommend this is installed if using Sexout as it really makes a huge different, especially the way Sexout scanners work. Before, it was very noticeable after 15-30 mins of play that the ingame tick began massively slowing down the game, especially with plugins that use scanners like Sexout or Intimacy. 

Other than that, I can only recommend trying to reinstall Sexout and following the instructions closely. Test the game at each step to gauge performance and ensure there are no problems. Doing it this way, when you suddenly encounter crashes/issues, you'll know whats causing it. 

Hope that helps! 

I tried all of that, i have no performance issues or so with the game runs smooth as fuck, only issue it crashes with the fixed file and without no crash but logspam. I fixed it myself somehow dont know how i am stupdily played around with the hex editor and made all lines for the log 00

It is a half solution because spam is still there in the logfile but no text and so the file doesnt geht very big only about 1 mb after 2 hours of playing and not 1 gb :)

15 minutes ago, Xerrasx said:

I tried all of that, i have no performance issues or so with the game runs smooth as fuck, only issue it crashes with the fixed file and without no crash but logspam. I fixed it myself somehow dont know how i am stupdily played around with the hex editor and made all lines for the log 00

It is a half solution because spam is still there in the logfile but no text and so the file doesnt geht very big only about 1 mb after 2 hours of playing and not 1 gb :)

Well, half a solution is better than no solution :D

Did you try what I suggested in the part of my reply I edited later?