Hiyas thanks for the updates. I ran into an issue where when moving any way other than directly forward the hobble skirt walk animation was used instead of a normal walk/run anmimation. No hobble skirt equipped and it was for any directional movement not dead forward (ie moving backwards caused it) the outfit I had on was the Neo Leia slave revival outfit, this was an upgrade on an existing save.

Thanks Princessity, yep I had run FNIS and both it and my XPMSE are current versions.  I did some testing with 2 very early saves (as in just arrived at riverwood)

on the save that has had no mods installed the issue doesnt occur, on a save at exactly the same point just saved with mods loaded (including the previous versions of DDa, DDx and DDi)  the issue occurs cleaning with save tools doesn't rectify it either.

Not a huge issue to start again :)

Many items appear invisible including but not limited to the pony boots, it just cuts off the legs and is just invisible. I have tried reinstalling DDa, DDi, and DDx, and Deviously cursed loot. I have ran LOOT, tried a Wrye Bash patch. I have tried running bodyslide and FNIS, I have tried installing DDa manually in the Skyrim data folder without any result. Any ideas?

So what about my issue? Was that one of the fixes in the new update? I don't see a reply to my post that I placed my actual Papyrus log into.

Sorry if this sounds like I'm slightly annoyed, but it's probably because I am -- not at you guys, you guys are helpful and actually try to fix what's going on. But I'm more irritated that I need help at all considering I didn't need to go through this 100 hoops three years ago. Everything just played nicely together somehow with the except of one thing that I got to work within a few days.

Why do things get more complicated as the years go on? Shouldn't they get easier? Dx

Here's one potential bug I stumbled into. With the latest versions of DD's I get an error message about WearingConflictingDevice when wearing the Engineer Outfit. This outfit has many pieces in various slots and I don't get this error with the "vanilla" armors. This hasn't happened with the older version of DD. Is this a bug and does it affect the game anyway?

This bug is under investigation. I have not been able to reproduce it just yet, but we're trying to understand why some users are getting it. Happily, it doesn't seem to have any adverse effects aside from annoying messages. At least so far.

Are you running a new game started after installing the latest update, or did you update mid-playthrough?

It's an old game that I updated. I managed to make a papyrus.log about it. Here it is and the errors are at the end of the log. 

I also had same problem.

Maybe I mistaken, but I think it's somehow connected with upgrading on existing saves, I saw that message some times on old save (cleaning didn't solve it), and it haven't appeared in new save, created after upgrading, where I've already spent some hours enjoying updates (If it will appear - I'll let you know). Also I decided to deactivate some mods, based on DD, because I thought that may be some sort of conflict in them (I have no proof if it correct or not, just one of mods refuses to recognize new versions).

Hope it can help somehow to find out true reason of it.

There is now an instruction how to fix this in the dcur thread. It involves only some console commands. Haven't tested it yet by myself but other have said it worked.

http://www.loverslab...75#entry1739505

Is there a requirement to see the hobble dresses on the black smithing menu? as i can't find them, i can create other DD stuff including the new iron chain items and i can see the dresses on the console - consoled one in and could equip and it works etc but after going through every menu i cant see them, the only two black smithing perks i dont have on my char are daedric and dragonbone

Thanks

Is there a requirement to see the hobble dresses on the black smithing menu? as i can't find them, i can create other DD stuff including the new iron chain items and i can see the dresses on the console - consoled one in and could equip and it works etc but after going through every menu i cant see them, the only two black smithing perks i dont have on my char are daedric and dragonbone

Thanks

Checking with TES5edit it seems it's not currently possible to craft the dresses.

Having another problem.

I keep getting this popup saying an error with a conflict between devices.

I've currently got equipped (this is a new character, btw. The other one was a messing around one) a hobble dress (open), a restrictive corset, restrictive gloves, the new slave boots, and a simple ball gag (all white ebonite), as well as a standard chastity belt + bra, with the inflatable plugs.

Is it a conflict between the corset + dress or is it something else entirely?

EDIT: Another weird problem I'm having is that when naked, the chastity bra makes my breasts (as well as itself) sink right into my toon's body, making her look flat.

Papyrus.0.log

Having another problem.

I've currently got equipped (this is a new character, btw. The other one was a messing around one) a hobble dress (open), a restrictive corset, restrictive gloves, the new slave boots, and a simple ball gag (all white ebonite), as well as a standard chastity belt + bra, with the inflatable plugs.

EDIT: Another weird problem I'm having is that when naked, the chastity bra makes my breasts (as well as itself) sink right into my toon's body, making her look flat.

I haven't tested it, but did you try that? Other people says it worked.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v58-2016-11-17/page-575?do=findComment&comment=1739505

Just after a major update probably isn't the best time to be making requests or suggestions, but I have one of each:

With the animations that play when in an armbinder or yoke, I really like the bottom option in the installer (I think the ones by Feuertin? They're the most subtle of the choices.) Is a version of those possible that allows the character to walk towards the camera? I've used the 360-walk-and-run-plus mod for so long I really miss not being able to do that, and the other choices with more exaggerated movements - while very well done - aren't for me.

And a device suggestion: has anyone ever considered a backpack that uses the zaz bound arm pose where the forearms are held horizontally across the spine? So a sub/slave could be turned into a pack mule. An armbinding backpack could be very handy the next time Lydia moans about carrying my burdens. Either to strap one on her (along with a nice big gag) or have her strap one on my dragonborn to turn the tables for a while. I can mimic something similar by using the wrist-binder mod and a backpack mod, but npcs can break the pose. When I tried to make my own armbinder that applies the different pose I discovered changing the pose keyword didn't work, presumably because the pose is overridden somewhere in the actual scripts - which are beyond me. So I just thought I'd throw the idea out there in case it's of interest.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the devious updates so far. Thanks.

With the animations that play when in an armbinder or yoke, I really like the bottom option in the installer (I think the ones by Feuertin? They're the most subtle of the choices.) Is a version of those possible that allows the character to walk towards the camera? I've used the 360-walk-and-run-plus mod for so long I really miss not being able to do that, and the other choices with more exaggerated movements - while very well done - aren't for me.

This is actually in our plans for 3.4. 360 Feuertin animations will be added and become our new default. Cedec's animations as well as the forward-facing Feuertin animations will become optional choices.

This release's animation budget was mostly consumed by the hobble dress, but we've learned some lessons from it and going forward we should be able to implement animated content more efficiently ^^

After I run FNIS with this latest DDa/DDi/DDX install, female npc's have starting using armbinder, yoke, and hobble skirt animations withing having any of the equipment on them. Is PCEA2 a soft requirement now or did I goof something? I am using the latest fnis 6.3 xxl version for the extra animation slots.

After I run FNIS with this latest DDa/DDi/DDX install, female npc's have starting using armbinder, yoke, and hobble skirt animations withing having any of the equipment on them. Is PCEA2 a soft requirement now or did I goof something? I am using the latest fnis 6.3 xxl version for the extra animation slots.

Redownload and reinstall XPMSEand then redownload and reinstall FNIS. PCEA2 is not required and in fact is likely to conflict.

Redownload and reinstall XPMSEand then redownload and reinstall FNIS. PCEA2 is not required and in fact is likely to conflict.

I tried out the hobble dress with hop animation (now we really need a bunny tail buttplug and bunny ears gag to go with that) with PCEA2 and had NO CONFLICTS. Everything worked perfectly fine, well at least it was yesterday. I'm really enjoying all the hard work that was put into these mods. Thanks.

I tried out the hobble dress with hop animation (now we really need a bunny tail buttplug and bunny ears gag to go with that) with PCEA2 and had NO CONFLICTS. Everything worked perfectly fine, well at least it was yesterday. I'm really enjoying all the hard work that was put into these mods. Thanks.

That's good to know, thank you ^^ We don't yet a good system to deal with other mods utilising FNIS AAs so for the moment they're the prime suspect any time animations break.

My XPMSE was out of date a little (website not giving me notifications for some reason for most mods). That didn't work so tried new game. Stopped seeing NPC's usiong animations they shouldn't be. The save I was using was a save that is created coming out of racemenu, but before mods load. Odd.

Try turning off Node Management in DDI, or use the non-HDT option when building the bra in Bodyslide?

I've rebuilt them all without HDT (never using that again. I hate HDT physics!), and things went back to normal.

Thanks for the help!

Having another problem.

I haven't tested it, but did you try that? Other people says it worked.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v58-2016-11-17/page-575?do=findComment&comment=1739505

I don't exactly understand what that has to do with the problem, so I can't utilize this. Sorry.

Hello, after upgrading to latest version, I am getting instant CTD everytime I equip Restrictive Corset with Chastity Belt (Open). I can equip Restrictive Corset with normal Chastity Belt and I can equip all these items individually.

Please help me.

Alright, so I upgraded DDa, DDx, Integration to the latest versions. I made sure all meshes built in Bodyslide. I ran FNIS with no errors. I even tried an old save that never had DD installed. I am simply not seeing most of the new stuff when building at the forge. The dresses, the new boots, etc are not in the list.

Please help. Where do I find these mythical dresses everybody is discussing?

Alright, so I upgraded DDa, DDx, Integration to the latest versions. I made sure all meshes built in Bodyslide. I ran FNIS with no errors. I even tried an old save that never had DD installed. I am simply not seeing most of the new stuff when building at the forge. The dresses, the new boots, etc are not in the list.

You might still need that book from the college.

Use Additemmenu to obtain them. Quicker and simpler.