Hello Min,

Great mod :)

I'm not sure if your 'drop key feature' is causing this from the mittens, but I had a CTD happening because it tried to drop/fumble a key :(  (the one from the vampire in redwater skooma den).

There is a MCM toggle for the drop feature. Please try and reproduce the issue with the drop mechanism switched OFF. I don't think the featre should crash the game, but better safe than sorry. :)

Can someone please tell me how to do BodySlide? I am new to modding and I cant seem to make sense of it. Becasue it wasn't needed before I have no idea how to do it.

I posted this for someone else, I think I made it understandable.. But if not I am sorry..

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v58-2016-11-17/page-580?do=findComment&comment=1742803

EDIT>>>>  I run UUNP but I do not think there will be much of any difference between running UUNP and CBBE, but should not be any difference that I can think of, other that the naming of body styles.

DD breaks all my animations no matter what i do.but the second I remove DD they all work fine. :c 

At first It was an arm bind animation even tho i had nothing actually on so i tried a fix I found on this page in one of the comments and it worked for like half a minute before everything broke, first it was my battle animations and with each thing i tried, arainging my load order, uninstalling PCEA2, FNIS for days it ended up in me getting a T-Shape only.

Did you actually run FNIS? T-pose means you didn't run FNIS.

Also make sure XPMSE and FNIS are both the latest available versions.

I've ran Fnis countless times. both are latest versions unless it's being updated outside the nexus but even then my XPMSE is 3.91 and my FNIS is 6.3 so i highly doubt thats the issue. But its like I said, When i activate DD, everything breaks no matter what I do. Like i said, I uninstalled PCEA2 which was said to be incompatible, Ran FNIS for days in other words, A lot but it always resulted in broken animations. 

And like i said, the second I uninstall DD, all my animations work flawlessly. And I also have ALL of the required Files.

The issue you reported has so far always been fixed by updating and rerunning FNIS and XPMSE. If you found another way to trigger it and you are absolutely 200% positive that you installed and set up everything correctly, then you may need to investigate it further and try to identify the cause. Could you post your FNIS log? (The output generated when you run FNIS for users?) Maybe that will contain some clues.

I had the same issue and did some research and found that if i use player.recycleactor it clears the armbinder idle. hope this helps

YES! I didn't even know about this command! Thank you so much ^^ Now I can enjoy so many lewd mods <3 *Kisses cheek and gives major Kudos or w/e* x3

Can someone please tell me how to do BodySlide? I am new to modding and I cant seem to make sense of it. Becasue it wasn't needed before I have no idea how to do it.

I posted this for someone else, I think I made it understandable.. But if not I am sorry..

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v58-2016-11-17/page-580?do=findComment&comment=1742803

EDIT>>>>  I run UUNP but I do not think there will be much of any difference between running UUNP and CBBE, but should not be any difference that I can think of, other that the naming of body styles.

Thank you, everything works fine now. 

Just curious, but how high of a priority are more quest-like aspects of Integration?  I think it would make a nice addition to have a counterpart to the quest that grants basic key creation for more specialized keys.  Perhaps something to do with the Khajiit traders might work, as they are naively always on the move (maybe they track slaves/prostitutes with piercings, the player steels their warded ledger, and then has to do a number of favors to get free).  

Others might include simple barkeep radiant quests where a player asks how to remove X and is sent to Y, where Y says "I heard there is a book that details how to get rid of Z," which sends the player on a fetch quest to a random location.  Upon finding the right chest, a trap is sprung (of course) and they head back to the quest giver; after doing this several more times, they get out of their restrains and learn how to craft a certain type of key.

Also as a side note, it might be nice to have a more customized option for key creations; there are three already, which is great, but it might be nice to have just a few more options---specifically ones requiring filled soul gems.   

At the moment quest content is at the bottom of the priority list. We simply do not have a dedicated quest designed. Me and Kimy both work on device implementation and framework mechanics.

For now we mostly rely on third party mods such as Cursed Loot, Captured Dreams and similar to make devices and device removal available to players..

My coding skill is novice, but happen to be a professional writer.  If you are interested and the coding is something not particularly time consuming, I'd be willing to put together a quest tree, write all the dialogue, and take on all the other creative aspects.  If coding takes as much time as I suspect, I could see I could track down a coder willing to put everything together. 

Now that "hobble" mechanics and animations are in it seems to be a good time to suggest an idea for a new device...

Leg Binders! A leather sheathe for the legs that would force one to "hobble" along as they'd be unable to walk normally.

Something like...

c04de8b29221e177943251aa168e3a73.jpg

The sheathe could cut off at the ankles like so...

543285.jpg

...but I think a belt/strap with a padlock would be needed at the ankles. Padlocks would also be needed on the other belts/straps to prevent easy removal.

Mechanic-wise the Leg Binder should act the same as the current "Extreme" Hobble dresses, very restricted movement. It should be able to be worn with Leg Cuffs, Chastity Belt, Corsets/Harnesses. the upcoming Straitjacket and the various boots though maybe not the "Restrictive" variety, clipping would be an issue with those I think.

There could also be a shorter variation of the Leg Binder similar to the following:

417rCjw3ssL.jpg

Mechanics on this one would be just like the non-extreme Hobble dresses.

Now that "hobble" mechanics and animations are in it seems to be a good time to suggest an idea for a new device...

Leg Binders! A leather sheathe for the legs that would force one to "hobble" along as they'd be unable to walk normally.

Something like...

...but I think a belt/strap with a padlock would be needed at the ankles. Padlocks would also be needed on the other belts/straps to prevent easy removal.

Mechanic-wise the Leg Binder should act the same as the current "Extreme" Hobble dresses, very restricted movement. It should be able to be worn with Leg Cuffs, Chastity Belt, Corsets/Harnesses. the upcoming Straitjacket and the various boots though maybe not the "Restrictive" variety, clipping would be an issue with those I think.

There could also be a shorter variation of the Leg Binder similar to the following:

post-1352685-0-00631700-1480096147_thumb.jpg

Already way ahead  ;) That's looking great!

Is the Leg Binder going to be separate from the Straitjacket or is it all one piece? Looking closely it seems to be separate but just curious.

you cant realy make an only leg set of leg binders because it would badly clip with armors and clothes.

The solution is to use slot 32 and unequip the armor but it isnt a so optimal way to go

PS there will be 2 versions of the straitjacket, one with just the jacket and one with the leg binder

you cant realy make an only leg set of leg binders because it would badly clip with armors and clothes.

The solution is to use slot 32 and unequip the armor but it isnt a so optimal way to go

Ah, I wasn't thinking about clipping issues with Armors and Clothing. Yes that would be a potential issue but since DD is a framework for others to build mods off of it'd be up to those authors to use separate Leg Binders in situations where our characters are stripped down, not wearing clothing or armor.

I could see Kimy using a Leg Binder as yet another device to escape from in Distressed Damsel (provided it didn't clip with the rubber suit) or another device to wear/used as punishment with Dominant Follower. Veladarius could have them for sell in Captured Dreams, have them used on Master's slaves, used as punishment for our characters or used during Customer Assist jobs. Random thoughts about of potential uses.

Just something to consider, it would really be up to mod authors to use Leg Binders in appropriate situations if they were added to the DD Framework.

EDIT: I suppose another issue with Leg Binders would be sex animations but that's also a problem with the upcoming straitjacket/legbinder combo. Sex animations while wearing Leg Binders would probably have to restricted to certain standing and doggy-style animation sets, only ones that keep the legs together. That or all new animations would have to created.

Ah, I wasn't thinking about clipping issues with Armors and Clothing. Yes that would be a potential issue but since DD is a framework for others to build mods off of it'd be up to those authors to use separate Leg Binders in situations where our characters are stripped down, not wearing clothing or armor.

I could see Kimy using a Leg Binder as yet another device to escape from in Distressed Damsel (provided it didn't clip with the rubber suit) or another device to wear/used as punishment with Dominant Follower. Veladarius could have them for sell in Captured Dreams, have them used on Master's slaves, used as punishment for our characters or used during Customer Assist jobs. Random thoughts about of potential uses.

Just something to consider, it would really be up to mod authors to use Leg Binders in appropriate situations if they were added to the DD Framework.

EDIT: I suppose another issue with Leg Binders would be sex animations but that's also a problem with the upcoming straitjacket/legbinder combo. Sex animations while wearing Leg Binders would probably have to restricted to certain standing and doggy-style animation sets, only ones that keep the legs together. That or all new animations would have to created.

For the sake of our sanity we try to limit items with similar functionality to one slot. There are exceptions but generally we prefer hobbles to stick to the body slot, which means it's best if it comes with a full body device rather than being its own item.

Just curious, but how high of a priority are more quest-like aspects of Integration?  I think it would make a nice addition to have a counterpart to the quest that grants basic key creation for more specialized keys.  Perhaps something to do with the Khajiit traders might work, as they are naively always on the move (maybe they track slaves/prostitutes with piercings, the player steels their warded ledger, and then has to do a number of favors to get free).  

Others might include simple barkeep radiant quests where a player asks how to remove X and is sent to Y, where Y says "I heard there is a book that details how to get rid of Z," which sends the player on a fetch quest to a random location.  Upon finding the right chest, a trap is sprung (of course) and they head back to the quest giver; after doing this several more times, they get out of their restrains and learn how to craft a certain type of key.

Also as a side note, it might be nice to have a more customized option for key creations; there are three already, which is great, but it might be nice to have just a few more options---specifically ones requiring filled soul gems.   

At the moment quest content is at the bottom of the priority list. We simply do not have a dedicated quest designed. Me and Kimy both work on device implementation and framework mechanics.

For now we mostly rely on third party mods such as Cursed Loot, Captured Dreams and similar to make devices and device removal available to players..

My coding skill is novice, but happen to be a professional writer.  If you are interested and the coding is something not particularly time consuming, I'd be willing to put together a quest tree, write all the dialogue, and take on all the other creative aspects.  If coding takes as much time as I suspect, I could see I could track down a coder willing to put everything together. 

The problem is that we are not looking for just a writer, but for a quest designer. Someone who can both write it and code it, not one or the other.

Of course, your offer is appreciated <3 But we don't take on "interns" at this time ^^ When we invite someone to work on the DD core, we expect them to already have extensive understanding of their area of expertise and tangible experience (preferably in the form of already released mods)

But we don't take on "interns" at this time ^^ 

You are being so depressing Princess  :( If someone has perverion inside him, nothing is impossible. Perversion is the strongest force in the universe, stronger than the strong nuclear force, stronger than electromagnetism. Everything in this world is the result of perversion, wars, technological breakthroughs, everything. You need to trust more into perverse intents  :D

All that said anyone can contribute if they want to. If anyone would like to take a shot at fixing the Devious Deviants plugin, they're free to do so and we'd be happy to incorporate the changes into the official version. In fact most people who are on the DD team currently started out by contributing to it first and then being invited to work on it "full-time".

You could say that when it comes to contributors we prefer results over promises ^^

Restrictive gloves and yokes make peoples hands vanish. What do I do?

Edit: I fixed this by re-running Bodyslide - but hands don't remain in the yoke position. This has been an issue I have always had with restraining devices in this series of mods for the year+ I have been using them. A shame, I had hoped something would be fixed by now.

Edit: I fixed this by re-running Bodyslide - but hands don't remain in the yoke position. This has been an issue I have always had with restraining devices in this series of mods for the year+ I have been using them. A shame, I had hoped something would be fixed by now.

Your problem is on your side. The animations are working for everybody else. There is nothing for us to "fix".

Most likely you have a conflict or your FNIS or XPMSE are outdated.

Your problem is on your side. The animations are working for everybody else. There is nothing for us to "fix".

Sure, the animations work for me too, but then they don't again, over about 3 different installs, and various updates. Hands go up in the yoke, great. Then people start doing other stuff, and hands are back out of the yoke. They might go back in, they might not. DD, FNIS and XPMSE are not outdated. Devious device files are not being overwritten by anything else in MO.

Something like...

Please tell me there is a plan for a gag with bunny ears attached to it and a bunny tail plug, devious of course.

Sure, the animations work for me too, but then they don't again, over about 3 different installs, and various updates. Hands go up in the yoke, great. Then people start doing other stuff, and hands are back out of the yoke. They might go back in, they might not. DD, FNIS and XPMSE are not outdated. Devious device files are not being overwritten by anything else in MO.

I may not understand, but if you are talking about NPC losing there bondage animation, then it may be as simple as adding to the number of NPC that are checked in the DDI MCM. if the number is left at zero, your NPC may well not do the bondage animations.

I normally run it at about 5 or 10, but some run it much higher.

If this is not the problem then I am sorry for bothering you.

EDIT >>> Of course, making sure you have the latest skeleton, and the latest FNIS, as well, are also helpful.

Checking your load order with Tes5Edit is not a bad Idea too.   The whole modding, and getting everything right is such a house of cards, and the tiniest missing, or misplaced part, and Crap-Ola :blush:  

I am sure you are doing you best.  just have to keep looking.

I may not understand, but if you are talking about NPC losing there bondage animation, then it may be as simple as adding to the number of NPC that are checked in the DDI MCM. if the number is left at zero, your NPC may well not do the bondage animations.

I normally run it at about 5 or 10, but some run it much higher.

If this is not the problem then I am sorry for bothering you.

EDIT >>> Of course, making sure you have the latest skeleton, and the latest FNIS, as well, are also helpful.

Checking your load order with Tes5Edit is not a bad Idea too.   The whole modding, and getting everything right is such a house of cards, and the tiniest missing, or misplaced part, and Crap-Ola :blush:  

I am sure you are doing you best.  just have to keep looking.

Not just the NPCs, no. I'm on a 4th fresh install right now, have redownloaded everything so all my files are up to date, and only Sexlab and DD plus dependencies, are installed, per instructions. I create a yoke and equip it. Now I call masturbation on my character to test what happens, and her hands break out of the yoke.