Alright, so I upgraded DDa, DDx, Integration to the latest versions. I made sure all meshes built in Bodyslide. I ran FNIS with no errors. I even tried an old save that never had DD installed. I am simply not seeing most of the new stuff when building at the forge. The dresses, the new boots, etc are not in the list.

Please help. Where do I find these mythical dresses everybody is discussing?

Use Additemmenu to obtain them. Quicker and simpler.

Yeah that mod is great if you just wanna test things out.

DD breaks all my animations no matter what i do.but the second I remove DD they all work fine. :c 
At first It was an arm bind animation even tho i had nothing actually on so i tried a fix I found on this page in one of the comments and it worked for like half a minute before everything broke, first it was my battle animations and with each thing i tried, arainging my load order, uninstalling PCEA2, FNIS for days it ended up in me getting a T-Shape only.

DD breaks all my animations no matter what i do.but the second I remove DD they all work fine. :c 

At first It was an arm bind animation even tho i had nothing actually on so i tried a fix I found on this page in one of the comments and it worked for like half a minute before everything broke, first it was my battle animations and with each thing i tried, arainging my load order, uninstalling PCEA2, FNIS for days it ended up in me getting a T-Shape only.

Did you actually run FNIS? T-pose means you didn't run FNIS.

Also make sure XPMSE and FNIS are both the latest available versions.

I've ran Fnis countless times. both are latest versions unless it's being updated outside the nexus but even then my XPMSE is 3.91 and my FNIS is 6.3 so i highly doubt thats the issue. But its like I said, When i activate DD, everything breaks no matter what I do. Like i said, I uninstalled PCEA2 which was said to be incompatible, Ran FNIS for days in other words, A lot but it always resulted in broken animations. 

And like i said, the second I uninstall DD, all my animations work flawlessly. And I also have ALL of the required Files.

I've ran Fnis countless times. both are latest versions unless it's being updated outside the nexus but even then my XPMSE is 3.91 and my FNIS is 6.3 so i highly doubt thats the issue. But its like I said, When i activate DD, everything breaks no matter what I do. Like i said, I uninstalled PCEA2 which was said to be incompatible, Ran FNIS for days in other words, A lot but it always resulted in broken animations. 

And like i said, the second I uninstall DD, all my animations work flawlessly. And I also have ALL of the required Files.

The issue you reported has so far always been fixed by updating and rerunning FNIS and XPMSE. If you found another way to trigger it and you are absolutely 200% positive that you installed and set up everything correctly, then you may need to investigate it further and try to identify the cause. Could you post your FNIS log? (The output generated when you run FNIS for users?) Maybe that will contain some clues.

Kinarivex your problem is just your, it is a unique problem and the only reasonable thing i can say is that your combination of mods, the files you have on your data folder or MO installation create the conditions for your bug to exsist. If you use MO delete everything inside the overwrite folder and rerun bodyslide and fnis.

The issue you reported has so far always been fixed by updating and rerunning FNIS and XPMSE. If you found another way to trigger it and you are absolutely 200% positive that you installed and set up everything correctly, then you may need to investigate it further and try to identify the cause. Could you post your FNIS log? (The output generated when you run FNIS for users?) Maybe that will contain some clues.

Yeah sure, here you go. 

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   11/19/2016 9:56:41 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading DD V3.3.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 33.4 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 107 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 8.8 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 132 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 30 total groups: 100 added file slots: 725 alternate files: 510

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

2631 animations for 10 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

Should I get you my load order too? Here just in case.

loadorder.txt

Yeah sure, here you go. 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading DD V3.3.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

mt_behavior usage: 33.4 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 107 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 30 total groups: 100 added file slots: 725 alternate files: 510

1 Warning(s).

This line looks a bit suspicious:

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

I don't know if that's what's causing the problem but that's the only thing that looks out of the ordinary.

If it's not that, could you maybe try disabling * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul" (not just the patch, the entire mod) and see if that helps? He have had some trouble with TKDodge which also has a FNIS patch, so maybe the archery mod is problematic too.

Yeah sure, here you go. 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

1 Warning(s).

This line looks a bit suspicious:

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

I don't know if that's what's causing the problem but that's the only thing that looks out of the ordinary.

If it's not that, could you maybe try disabling * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul" (not just the patch, the entire mod) and see if that helps? He have had some trouble with TKDodge which also has a FNIS patch, so maybe the archery mod is problematic too.

Nah it's basically just saying that PCEA2's Behavour files are missing so FNIS isn't adding it to the patch. As for the other thing, If that's the case then I guess I won't get to use DD lol. I can't live without the archery overhaul. Archery is the only thing I ever do in TESV. it's just my fav combat style. Oh well. Thanks for responding and have a nice weekend~.

Kinarivex your problem is just your, it is a unique problem and the only reasonable thing i can say is that your combination of mods, the files you have on your data folder or MO installation create the conditions for your bug to exsist. If you use MO delete everything inside the overwrite folder and rerun bodyslide and fnis.

Oh, That's actually a sound idea :o Thanks I'll give it a shot and let you know the results~ 

Edit: Nope

As for the other thing, If that's the case then I guess I won't get to use DD lol. I can't live without the archery overhaul. Archery is the only thing I ever do in TESV. it's just my fav combat style. Oh well. Thanks for responding and have a nice weekend~.

That's okay but we'd still appreciate if you could test it for us, so if that IS the case, we can help people with a similar problem in the future. Otherwise we're back to guesswork.

As for the other thing, If that's the case then I guess I won't get to use DD lol. I can't live without the archery overhaul. Archery is the only thing I ever do in TESV. it's just my fav combat style. Oh well. Thanks for responding and have a nice weekend~.

That's okay but we'd still appreciate if you could test it for us, so if that IS the case, we can help people with a similar problem in the future. Otherwise we're back to guesswork.

Okay so after tinkering with a few potential fixes such as clearing FNIS patch data and BodySlide Data and reapplying them THEN removing AGO and launching game i can conclude that A) AGO isn't the issue and B) it seems as if DD includes an open idle animation that overwrites your standing still animation. It also seems to override PCEA2 animations too.

I can't verify this as 100% fact but to me your load order looks out of place, if only a little, have you loaded your entire mod list in wryebash yet ? That will actually tell you if you have any errors (out of place masters and so on) all of which can cause issues. If your trying any and everything then this is at least worth a shot right.

I can't verify this as 100% fact but to me your load order looks out of place, if only a little, have you loaded your entire mod list in wryebash yet ? That will actually tell you if you have any errors (out of place masters and so on) all of which can cause issues. If your trying any and everything then this is at least worth a shot right.

Wryebash?

Edit:

So I got Wryebash and installed it and ran it. There were no errors or anything, bashed a few files together, enabled the esp. The problem still persists except now I can run without being bound. Here are some screens.

022eaa092f.png
b5c3e088fb.png
3f16041e6c.png
e9da1f6405.png
d79cda4510.png

Got some more info on my main problem.

The text boxes that keep appearing after some time playing say "An error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Please check the log for more information. Error text: WearingConflictingDevice received none argument."

I'm not sure where the log it is mentioning is, but I'll keep searching for it.

The text boxes that keep appearing after some time playing say "An error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Please check the log for more information. Error text: WearingConflictingDevice received none argument."

Xenoramos had already linked you the solution to that problem. It's a DCL script issue, not a DDi one. It's a bug where the bound girls don't spawn. I guess the "conflict" is caused by trying to equip devices on non-existent NPCs.

Follow the instructions and the message will go away.

Hi

i finally managed to get the hobble dress but i doesn't appear on my character and makes her entire body disapear. there is only floating head, hands and feet. i have full updated all  DD requirments and now have no idea what is causing it. 

Any help would be apprechiated

you have to build the meshes in bodyslide. If you dont build them you get invisible items.

Hi

i finally managed to get the hobble dress but i doesn't appear on my character and makes her entire body disapear. there is only floating head, hands and feet. i have full updated all  DD requirments and now have no idea what is causing it. 

you have to build the meshes in bodyslide. If you dont build them you get invisible items.

Are they not build around a body mesh like CBBE?. that i can use instead of having to make them myself.

Awesome updates, thank you very much guys!

Hi

Are they not build around a body mesh like CBBE?. that i can use instead of having to make them myself.

You don't actually "build" them per se. Just run bodyslide executable and click "batch build" right away. Takes a bit of time but it's just about 5 mouse clicks of work for you. Definitely less work than getting out of the things that were added. ;-)

Xenoramos had already linked you the solution to that problem. It's a DCL script issue, not a DDi one. It's a bug where the bound girls don't spawn. I guess the "conflict" is caused by trying to equip devices on non-existent NPCs.

Follow the instructions and the message will go away.

I didn't realize it was DCL that was the problem, cause he didn't explain himself very well.

When I lack details, I tend to get confused and don't understand things until I get the details I require.

Thank you for giving me the details I needed, I really appreciate it.

Hi

Thank  you worked out how to do it and it workes perfectly now

I know some people are having trouble with Batch Build, I have had quite a bit of problems grasping all the concepts there my self.

I am pretty clumsy with batch build, but this is how I do it for the DDI install, and has worked for me, so far with out a hitch.. Mostly

Also always make sure to get the latest XPMSE skeleton, I find that is a very important item to keep up to date.

Also something to keep in mind if using MO, you should run body slide from MO.. I think you will get best results that way.

post-123-0-50169600-1479673687_thumb.jpg

post-123-0-03425300-1479673700_thumb.jpg

post-123-0-16522800-1479673712_thumb.jpg