; -----Devious Devices: Integration by Min (v3.0.0)-----
; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration/

RequireVersions "", "", "", "303"

; -----ANIMATIONS-----

abcDefault = False
abcMaikCG = False
abcFeuertin = False

SelectOne "Which style of armbinder and yoke animations do you prefer?", \
	"Cedec0 (default)", "Animations by cedec0. Abundant upper body movement, omnidirectional running and walking.", "fomod/images/01_cedec0.png", \
	"MaikCG", "Animations by MaikCG. More upright posture, omnidirectional running, walking and sneaking.", "fomod/images/01_maikcg.png", \
	"Feuertin", "Animations by Feuertin. Feminine but subtle, suitable for both genders, foward-facing running and walking.", "fomod/images/01_feuertin.png"

Case "Cede0 (default)"
		abcDefault = True
		Break
	Case "MaikCG"
		abcMaikCG = True
		Break
	Case "Feuertin"
		abcFeuertin = True
		Break
EndSelect

hbcDefault = False
hbcBunny = False

SelectOne "Which style of hobble skirt animations do you prefer?", \
	"Walking (default)", "Animations by Feuertin. Slowly pushing feet forward one at a time. Optimised for low movement speed.", "fomod/images/02_walk.png", \
	"Bunnyhopping", "Animations by Feuertin. Hop, hop, hop! Optimised for high movement speed.", "fomod/images/02_bunny.png"

Case "Walking (default)"
		hbcDefault = True
		Break
	Case "Bunnyhopping"
		hbcBunny = True
		Break
EndSelect

; -----INSTALL-----

DeSelectAll
SelectSubPackage "00 Core"
If abcMaikCG
	SelectSubPackage "01 MaikCG"
Elif abcFeuertin
	SelectSubPackage "01 Feuertin"
EndIf
If hbcBunny
	SelectSubPackage "02 Bunnyhop"
EndIf

Corrected wizard.txt file

There was a trailing ", \" for the Bunnyhopping animation option

Oh! thank you! To be honest tho I will probably remove the Bain installer in the next version because I don't think anybody uses Bash as their primary mod manager for Skyrim anymore.

(But then again we were also totally convinced that everyone was already using bodyslide... the truth caught us by surprise)

I should really get back to Skyrim and try these out, I thought everyone used Bodyslide too, I guess progress really is a slow process lol :D Keep up the good work with this and the other DD mods, out of curiosity what animation packs aside from Zaz would you recommend, since I have this unnatural urge to download and install all of them :lol:

Is there some way to prevent time rate in SLA from decaying when wearing a belt? There are a few quests, including the Mages College quests included in this mod, which assume that belted characters are very frustrated. That never happens to me because the time rate decays quickly enough that arousal just goes to 0, unless I'm using magic plugs.

Someone could explain me about the "WearingConflictingDevice received non argument" error message ingame. It appears when I update DD but I don't see anything wrong ingame until now.

i had that pop up once but id missed one of the updates , i was trying to get the latest version of dcl sorted , went away after id got the latest DDA i think , but i did do dda ,ddi and ddx at the same time to be sure. hopefully helps :3

Ok so...I love the new Hobble Dresses but for some reason when I read about them before the update, I was thinking something more like this:

6e038189f1b28c1ff9bf8b8776d2a8f8.jpg

I'm sure you can see the difference :)  Is there any chance of something like this being added in the future?

Still, amazing update!

Ok so...I love the new Hobble Dresses but for some reason when I read about them before the update, I was thinking something more like this:

I'm sure you can see the difference :)  Is there any chance of something like this being added in the future?

Still, amazing update!

This is how i would have made it from the start but there are also female users and they usually tend to prefer a more sober appearance

Almost completed a straitjacket

msg-1352685-0-18332600-1479766225.png

Still, amazing update!

This is how i would have made it from the start but there are also female users and they usually tend to prefer a more sober appearance

msg-1352685-0-18332600-1479766225.png

OMG YES!  TYTYTY!  Any chance at an ETA?

Not 100% what I was looking for but this will do very nicely anyway.  :D

Looking awesome! Hopefully there will be a restrained version too!

this will be restrained, i mean with arms secured to the hips. The problem is that this needs to be bodyslided and arms would become deformed in restrained pose. If i leave the model in default pose there will be the need for new animations, for sex too and this is the real problem.

Someone should make whole new sets of sex for a straitjacket.

So i am trying to avoid this, i know how to deal with the CBBE version but the UUNP whole body sliders are a problem i dont know how to solve.

This may have been mentioned already.

The armature for the locking plugs is set to zad_plugIronAA rather than zad_plugIronVagAA or zad_plugIronAnAA

If you mean the "locking plugs" from Integration, those were just a functionality test. NOT meant for users and I hope we didn't accidentally leave any way to acquire those.

If you want playable locking plugs, refer to the pear plugs from Expansion.

Any idea why the new dress is just invisible on my character? I'm using all in one hd animate pussy by the way

You need to generate the meshes in bodyslide after selecting your preferences of body type and profile.

I have been trying to get it to work what the correct selections on the menu for cbbe

i played through the forbiden tomb quest and completed the quest, now i dont know what to do with volume 2 book. Is there more to it or does it just end there ? cause it doesn't leave my inventory.

I think there were plans to integrate the part 2 somehow, eg for being able to craft color variations only after reading part 2, though nothing has been implemented for it, iirc.

i played through the forbiden tomb quest and completed the quest, now i dont know what to do with volume 2 book. Is there more to it or does it just end there ? cause it doesn't leave my inventory.

I think there were plans to integrate the part 2 somehow, eg for being able to craft color variations only after reading part 2, though nothing has been implemented for it, iirc.

I see, thanks

Looks great.

Since we now have hobble dresses and getting a straitjacket soon is there any plans for a new Rubber/Ebonite Suit? I know Cursed Loot has one but it came from another mod and and it's CL-exclusive, not part of the core DD Framework.

Maybe something along the lines of this...

44429afa328df619c2ade430ea410e60.jpg

Perhaps add some more straps/belts all with locks of course and zippers in appropriate places.

Just thinking it'd be nice to have a new rubber suit for the DD framework.

Hello team, thank you all for this big update first of all! I have just a question with the Bound Combat mechanic. It appears that when my character's moving around in combat mode her arms keep popping out of the armbinder.

I've tried Cedec0's standalone version before it's intergrated into DDi and there was no problem, was it the forced 3rd person mode from his version which stops the arms from popping out?

Also, I'm currently still using his Armbinder With Hands mod. Would this be the problem as well?

Thank you!

loadorder.txtI decided to give it a go with all the new devious framework with a new game and since then I've been experiencing problems with the items not showing. I'm using UUNP body and previously had no problems with this. But now some of the items do not show in the character (harness, restrictive corset, belts) whereas others render the relevant part of the body invisible (mittens, hobble dresses). When googling this I've seen some people discussing how they solved this reinstalling the mods and raising the issue that this may have something to do with the way MOD organizer (which I use) does the installation.

I tried re-installing the devious mods, and reduce the number of loaded mods, but with little luck. I am not sure how to install these mods manually. Not quite sure where to go from here. I'm not quite sure how to decipher the papyrus log, though it seems to flag some warnings and errors. I would really appreciate any help with this.

Papyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifloadorder.txtI decided to give it a go with all the new devious framework with a new game and since then I've been experiencing problems with the items not showing. I'm using UUNP body and previously had no problems with this. But now some of the items do not show in the character (harness, restrictive corset, belts) whereas others render the relevant part of the body invisible (mittens, hobble dresses). When googling this I've seen some people discussing how they solved this reinstalling the mods and raising the issue that this may have something to do with the way MOD organizer (which I use) does the installation.

I tried re-installing the devious mods, and reduce the number of loaded mods, but with little luck. I am not sure how to install these mods manually. Not quite sure where to go from here. I'm not quite sure how to decipher the papyrus log, though it seems to flag some warnings and errors. I would really appreciate any help with this.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.logattachicon.giflockedorder.txt

The latest version of the Devious Framework doesn't come with standard meshes anymore, BodySlide now is a requirement because of that. You now have to build your meshes with BodySlide before you can use it properly.

That would explain! Many thanks. Any good tutorial you could recommend in how to do that? I've been too lazy when it comes to this.

attachicon.gifloadorder.txtI decided to give it a go with all the new devious framework with a new game and since then I've been experiencing problems with the items not showing. I'm using UUNP body and previously had no problems with this. But now some of the items do not show in the character (harness, restrictive corset, belts) whereas others render the relevant part of the body invisible (mittens, hobble dresses). When googling this I've seen some people discussing how they solved this reinstalling the mods and raising the issue that this may have something to do with the way MOD organizer (which I use) does the installation.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.logattachicon.giflockedorder.txt

The latest version of the Devious Framework doesn't come with standard meshes anymore, BodySlide now is a requirement because of that. You now have to build your meshes with BodySlide before you can use it properly.

Hello Min,

Great mod :)

I'm not sure if your 'drop key feature' is causing this from the mittens, but I had a CTD happening because it tried to drop/fumble a key :(  (the one from the vampire in redwater skooma den).

I need some help with this. I've done everything I can think to do - installed, uninstalled, started a new game without devious devices installed then installed them afterwards, used save cleaners, but I can't get devious devices to show up in the McM. Does anyone know a fix for this?