Well, little issue here when I try to update all the Devious Devices stuff: animations (tested with Armbinder) don't seem to work, despite the fact my FNIS is correctly updated. Here a screen:

post-282886-0-37479300-1479678041_thumb.jpg

Only Devious Devices Integration 3.3b & Assets 3.0c for this result. Same with Expansion 2.0c in addition.

Hi

i finally managed to get the hobble dress but i doesn't appear on my character and makes her entire body disapear. there is only floating head, hands and feet. i have full updated all  DD requirments and now have no idea what is causing it. 

Any help would be apprechiated

you have to build the meshes in bodyslide. If you dont build them you get invisible items.

I had the same issue.

Reinstalled everything multiple times, to no end.

I was clueless

I was just about to post here, then i saw your responds.

Thanks.

Alright, so I upgraded DDa, DDx, Integration to the latest versions. I made sure all meshes built in Bodyslide. I ran FNIS with no errors. I even tried an old save that never had DD installed. I am simply not seeing most of the new stuff when building at the forge. The dresses, the new boots, etc are not in the list.

Please help. Where do I find these mythical dresses everybody is discussing?

Use Additemmenu to obtain them. Quicker and simpler.

Yeah that mod is great if you just wanna test things out.

Thank you for the suggestion, but shouldn't those items show up as items in the forge? Using Additemmenu is a workaround. How does everybody else find the items?

I also updated XPMS from 3.90 to 3.91, upgraded bodyslide from 4.0 to 4.1.2 then downgraded to 3.7.5. Ran FNIS, Loot, rebuilt meshes in Bodyslide selecting DDa and DDx sets, DDa, DDx, DD Heretic, and every other permutation I can think of. The items are simply not showing.

For example I can build the chain collar, harness and legs, but not the boots. None of the dresses show up in the forge menu.

Edit: So all items can be added in game with player.additem, and they work flawlessly. Cool work, I love the update, now that I can finally see it. I just wish you guys would have made a brief list of stuff that can be built at the forge, and stuff that cannot.

Hello, I'm having an issue where some devices aren't showing up or functioning properly. I get invisible hands and feet instead of gloves and boots (I think thats what they are anyways) I'm not sure whats conflicting. 

i'm using a furry conversion mod, they said there shouldn't be any conflicting issues with DD. so maybe you know whats up with this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbokazftikrv2jh/ScreenShot2.bmp?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jxilgf3i7c3n9ce/ScreenShot4.bmp?dl=0

I have a problem which lies most likely on my side.

With the new chain harness I noticed it. Somehow the model doesn't work right and some parts just float und my character.

So far I:

- (re)installed the newest XPMSE,

- reinstalled DDI, DDA and DDX,

- ran Outfit Studio and FNIS several times.

I have CBBE installed.

I attached a screenshot how it looks in my game. Apart from that everything works fine.

Thanks in advance for any help.

post-773315-0-80775400-1479681904_thumb.jpg

As for the other thing, If that's the case then I guess I won't get to use DD lol. I can't live without the archery overhaul. Archery is the only thing I ever do in TESV. it's just my fav combat style. Oh well. Thanks for responding and have a nice weekend~.

That's okay but we'd still appreciate if you could test it for us, so if that IS the case, we can help people with a similar problem in the future. Otherwise we're back to guesswork.

Okay so after tinkering with a few potential fixes such as clearing FNIS patch data and BodySlide Data and reapplying them THEN removing AGO and launching game i can conclude that A) AGO isn't the issue and B) it seems as if DD includes an open idle animation that overwrites your standing still animation. It also seems to override PCEA2 animations too.

If you haven't eliminated that Warning from FNIS I would suggest you do so. Many of the warnings from FNIS are actually Fatal and result in animations not getting added. I can't say if that's the problem in your case but finish removing the leftover remaining files from whatever mod is causing that warning and see if that makes a difference or not.

I have  problem with dress (anyway seems great) - i have no jump animation. I tried to instal it manualy and via MO of course i dont forget about FNIS Generator

I thought that problem is with fnis sexy movies (overloading or something) related but for test i run new game without that  - i also tried reinstall few things: in any case my PC walk normaly (without jumping animation)

additionaly:

when i run new DDe first time in i was in downstar and i noticed that any female khajiit (maybe another races too) was walking using this "missing" animation (but noone (except me) wear dress)

Still not found solution:

random female npc around me run with hobble animation (without any DD items)

PC run without hobble animation always (with and without dress)

tryied new game, save load, remove all suspected animations that could make something like conflict

I'm using new version of FNIS and XPMSE

anyone can halp me please?

quicky question, and it probably me just being a derp: which of the harnesses do NOT function and chastity devices?  ie am i just glancing past a (tag) in the name or is it something else?

trying to get a Hearthfires steward all dressed up but still available for 'fun' w/o having to dig out the keys.

I have  problem with dress (anyway seems great) - i have no jump animation. I tried to instal it manualy and via MO of course i dont forget about FNIS Generator

I thought that problem is with fnis sexy movies (overloading or something) related but for test i run new game without that  - i also tried reinstall few things: in any case my PC walk normaly (without jumping animation)

additionaly:

when i run new DDe first time in i was in downstar and i noticed that any female khajiit (maybe another races too) was walking using this "missing" animation (but noone (except me) wear dress)

tryied new game, save load, remove all suspected animations that could make something like conflict

Bodyslide (new requirement for DDA and DDE!), you MUST build the items in Bodyslide.

additionaly:

We don't know. But when you identify the cause please let us know because without a reliable way to reproduce it we don't even know where to start. The best way to do that would be to create a profile stripped down to the barest essentials (Devious Devices, their requirements and the requirements of their requirements) and start a new game. And then gradually add on the rest of your mods (in like groups of 5 or something like that), each time starting a new game and trying to reproduce the issue. When it occurs again, you'll know what caused it.

I have a problem which lies most likely on my side.

With the new chain harness I noticed it. Somehow the model doesn't work right and some parts just float und my character.

So far I:

- (re)installed the newest XPMSE,

- reinstalled DDI, DDA and DDX,

- ran Outfit Studio and FNIS several times.

I have CBBE installed.

I attached a screenshot how it looks in my game. Apart from that everything works fine.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I looks like a problem with HDT. Are you sure it's set up correctly in your game and there isn't anything missing? Have you tried reloading the game? Sometimes HDT needs a reload to reset.

quicky question, and it probably me just being a derp: which of the harnesses do NOT function and chastity devices?  ie am i just glancing past a (tag) in the name or is it something else?

trying to get a Hearthfires steward all dressed up but still available for 'fun' w/o having to dig out the keys.

I think all the chastity harnesses are marked with "Chastity" in their name. However they were removed from the generic library so if you want to use them you need to reference them directly.

DD breaks all my animations no matter what i do.but the second I remove DD they all work fine. :c 

At first It was an arm bind animation even tho i had nothing actually on so i tried a fix I found on this page in one of the comments and it worked for like half a minute before everything broke, first it was my battle animations and with each thing i tried, arainging my load order, uninstalling PCEA2, FNIS for days it ended up in me getting a T-Shape only.

Did you actually run FNIS? T-pose means you didn't run FNIS.

Also make sure XPMSE and FNIS are both the latest available versions.

I've ran Fnis countless times. both are latest versions unless it's being updated outside the nexus but even then my XPMSE is 3.91 and my FNIS is 6.3 so i highly doubt thats the issue. But its like I said, When i activate DD, everything breaks no matter what I do. Like i said, I uninstalled PCEA2 which was said to be incompatible, Ran FNIS for days in other words, A lot but it always resulted in broken animations. 

And like i said, the second I uninstall DD, all my animations work flawlessly. And I also have ALL of the required Files.

The issue you reported has so far always been fixed by updating and rerunning FNIS and XPMSE. If you found another way to trigger it and you are absolutely 200% positive that you installed and set up everything correctly, then you may need to investigate it further and try to identify the cause. Could you post your FNIS log? (The output generated when you run FNIS for users?) Maybe that will contain some clues.

I had the same issue and did some research and found that if i use player.recycleactor it clears the armbinder idle. hope this helps

As for the other thing, If that's the case then I guess I won't get to use DD lol. I can't live without the archery overhaul. Archery is the only thing I ever do in TESV. it's just my fav combat style. Oh well. Thanks for responding and have a nice weekend~.

That's okay but we'd still appreciate if you could test it for us, so if that IS the case, we can help people with a similar problem in the future. Otherwise we're back to guesswork.

Okay so after tinkering with a few potential fixes such as clearing FNIS patch data and BodySlide Data and reapplying them THEN removing AGO and launching game i can conclude that A) AGO isn't the issue and B) it seems as if DD includes an open idle animation that overwrites your standing still animation. It also seems to override PCEA2 animations too.

If you haven't eliminated that Warning from FNIS I would suggest you do so. Many of the warnings from FNIS are actually Fatal and result in animations not getting added. I can't say if that's the problem in your case but finish removing the leftover remaining files from whatever mod is causing that warning and see if that makes a difference or not.

I did, no dice u.u

Someone could explain me about the "WearingConflictingDevice received non argument" error message ingame. It appears when I update DD but I don't see anything wrong ingame until now.

You DO know that there exists a search bar in the top right corner, yes?

You are at least the fourth person asking for a solution for the exact same problem. The answer was already given.

You DO know that there exists a search bar in the top right corner, yes?

You are at least the fourth person asking for a solution for the exact same problem. SThe answer was already given.

Sorry, I tried a research on Google with the text on the error message, not directly on loverslab. It's really kind of you to post a link despite this fact, thanks for this!

Just curious, but how high of a priority are more quest-like aspects of Integration?  I think it would make a nice addition to have a counterpart to the quest that grants basic key creation for more specialized keys.  Perhaps something to do with the Khajiit traders might work, as they are naively always on the move (maybe they track slaves/prostitutes with piercings, the player steels their warded ledger, and then has to do a number of favors to get free).  

Others might include simple barkeep radiant quests where a player asks how to remove X and is sent to Y, where Y says "I heard there is a book that details how to get rid of Z," which sends the player on a fetch quest to a random location.  Upon finding the right chest, a trap is sprung (of course) and they head back to the quest giver; after doing this several more times, they get out of their restrains and learn how to craft a certain type of key.

Also as a side note, it might be nice to have a more customized option for key creations; there are three already, which is great, but it might be nice to have just a few more options---specifically ones requiring filled soul gems.   

Just curious, but how high of a priority are more quest-like aspects of Integration?  I think it would make a nice addition to have a counterpart to the quest that grants basic key creation for more specialized keys.  Perhaps something to do with the Khajiit traders might work, as they are naively always on the move (maybe they track slaves/prostitutes with piercings, the player steels their warded ledger, and then has to do a number of favors to get free).  

Others might include simple barkeep radiant quests where a player asks how to remove X and is sent to Y, where Y says "I heard there is a book that details how to get rid of Z," which sends the player on a fetch quest to a random location.  Upon finding the right chest, a trap is sprung (of course) and they head back to the quest giver; after doing this several more times, they get out of their restrains and learn how to craft a certain type of key.

Also as a side note, it might be nice to have a more customized option for key creations; there are three already, which is great, but it might be nice to have just a few more options---specifically ones requiring filled soul gems.   

At the moment quest content is at the bottom of the priority list. We simply do not have a dedicated quest designed. Me and Kimy both work on device implementation and framework mechanics.

For now we mostly rely on third party mods such as Cursed Loot, Captured Dreams and similar to make devices and device removal available to players..

additionaly:

We don't know. But when you identify the cause please let us know because without a reliable way to reproduce it we don't even know where to start. The best way to do that would be to create a profile stripped down to the barest essentials (Devious Devices, their requirements and the requirements of their requirements) and start a new game. And then gradually add on the rest of your mods (in like groups of 5 or something like that), each time starting a new game and trying to reproduce the issue. When it occurs again, you'll know what caused it.

I found! problem was with SLIF i forget that SLIF had old version of zadLibs.pex that overwrite new version. thx for helping!

additionaly:

I found! problem was with SLIF i forget that SLIF had old version of zadLibs.pex that overwrite new version. thx for helping!

Oh! Thank YOU for helping! That's such a strange conflict, I never would have guessed!

Well, little issue here when I try to update all the Devious Devices stuff: animations (tested with Armbinder) don't seem to work, despite the fact my FNIS is correctly updated. Here a screen:

attachicon.gifTest armbinder.jpg

Only Devious Devices Integration 3.3b & Assets 3.0c for this result. Same with Expansion 2.0c in addition.

I appear to be having the same issue with the armbinders was it a conflicting mod etc?

EDIT: Fixed it appears the default i think CEDEC animations are the problem I chose the second option and it worked for me.